The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Christian guide to TORTURING your children (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94599)

Zechariah Smyth 05-01-2014 10:05 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeAtheist (Post 1085525)
I was simply stating the fact that a women should never question a man's intentions!

You've been given a little more time between posts so that you can consider your words more carefully. Please use that time wisely.

:thumbsup:

YiC,

Zech

Mother Of Seven 05-01-2014 10:08 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeAtheist (Post 1085495)
As I matter of fact, I did not understand the question. And as a woman you should not talk back to me, a man :nono:

Or would you like me to give you a beating?:whoopin:

Lea, A True Christian ™ woman is totally permitted on this forum to rebuke Unsaved Trash and Forum Members. The food chain on this forum is as follows:


1. Pastors.
2. True Christian™ Men.
3. True Christian™ Women.
4. Forum members.
5. Flies.
5. Bed bugs.
6. Dust mites.
7. Unsaved Trash.

LeAtheist 05-01-2014 10:10 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1085527)
You've been given a little more time between posts so that you can consider your words more carefully. Please use that time wisely.

:thumbsup:

YiC,

Zech

You're a fag...

Mother Of Seven 05-01-2014 10:17 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
I'm so disappointed in you Lea. I really thought you had begun to turn the corner and there was still hope for you. Alas, I think I was wrong :(

JewPincher 05-01-2014 10:52 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeAtheist (Post 1085530)
You're a fag...

Listen, heathen! You will use a respectful tongue when speaking to True Christians, you're betters! :nono:

Is this behavior worth burning in HELL over?

LeAtheist 05-01-2014 11:17 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1085532)
I'm so disappointed in you Lea. I really thought you had begun to turn the corner and there was still hope for you. Alas, I think I was wrong :(

You too are a fag...

LeAtheist 05-01-2014 11:30 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JewPincher (Post 1085538)
Listen, heathen! You will use a respectful tongue when speaking to True Christians, you're betters! :nono:

Is this behavior worth burning in HELL over?

Fag alert! Take your gayness elsewhere :thumbdown:

JewPincher 05-01-2014 11:33 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeAtheist (Post 1085542)
Fag alert! Take your gayness elsewhere :thumbdown:

I see you ignored my question. You know you are going to hell but you continue to act this way.

LeAtheist 05-01-2014 12:10 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JewPincher (Post 1085543)
I see you ignored my question. You know you are going to hell but you continue to act this way.

Are you God? I do not think so. Therefore you shall not judge me. If you continue to judge me the way God is supposed to judge me, shall it be you who will burn in hell rather than me! :innocent:

James Ashton 05-01-2014 12:24 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeAtheist (Post 1085547)
Are you God? I do not think so. Therefore you shall not judge me. If you continue to judge me the way God is supposed to judge me, shall it be you who will burn in hell rather than me! :innocent:


That's odd. My Bible has A LOT of verses saying I should judge you and none saying I shouldn't. Could you provide some scripture to back this up please? Just so, when I go to complain about my faulty Bible, I have some evidence for where there has been a misprint. For the record I'm going off:


Leviticus 19:15
Proverbs 31:9
Matthew 7:1-5
Luke 6:31
Luke 6:37
John 7:24
John 8:7
John 8:15-16
1 Corinthians 2:15
1 Corinthians 5:12-13
1 Corinthians 6:1-6
Galatians 6:1


and many many others.

this_one 05-05-2014 03:59 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
This is sick.
Are you actually recommending that people should beat, humiliate and starve their children? Is this some outrageous joke?
On the other hand, if your parents did those awful things to you when you were children, no wonder you're such sick puppies. No one can withstand this amount of abuse and stay sane.

Zechariah Smyth 05-05-2014 04:21 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_one (Post 1086344)
This is sick.
Are you actually recommending that people should beat, humiliate and starve their children? Is this some outrageous joke?
On the other hand, if your parents did those awful things to you when you were children, no wonder you're such sick puppies. No one can withstand this amount of abuse and stay sane.

I'm not recommending anything: God is commanding EVERYTHING.

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

this_one 05-05-2014 04:38 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1086347)
I'm not recommending anything: God is commanding EVERYTHING.

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Last time I checked, it wasn't God who was writing hateful articles on the Internet.

Mary Etheldreda 05-05-2014 04:50 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_one (Post 1086349)
Last time I checked, it wasn't God who was writing hateful articles on the Internet.

Don't be silly. The articles we write aren't hateful. They're celebrating and sharing the Good News!

\0/

this_one 05-05-2014 04:55 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1086352)
Don't be silly. The articles we write aren't hateful. They're celebrating and sharing the Good News!

\0/

Can you please explain how is abusing your children (to the point of welcoming their death) good news? I really don't understand.
What I do is feel pity for your poor kids. And also gratitude that my parents didn't think that their God is commanding them to abuse me.

Mary Etheldreda 05-05-2014 07:40 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_one (Post 1086353)
Can you please explain how is abusing your children (to the point of welcoming their death) good news? I really don't understand.
What I do is feel pity for your poor kids. And also gratitude that my parents didn't think that their God is commanding them to abuse me.

I'd be happy to! You can read what I teach young parents about Biblically Sanctioned Parenting in this thread, Godly Parenting: Tomato Staking for Beginners.

:)

Cranky Old Man 05-05-2014 08:40 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_one (Post 1086353)
Can you please explain how is abusing your children (to the point of welcoming their death) good news? I really don't understand.

How is a child being with Jesus in Heaven not good news? :wacko:

JewPincher 05-05-2014 08:59 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1086368)
How is a child being with Jesus in Heaven not good news? :wacko:

Atheist "logic" just always contradicts itself, doesn't it?

this_one 05-06-2014 03:34 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
I see a contradiction in your logic too.
If dying and being with Jesus in heaven is good news, why do you all continue living? From your point of view, it should be logical to kill yourself, shouldn't it? And maybe kill everyone around you, because then they will be with Jesus in heaven too!

A Follower 05-06-2014 03:50 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_one (Post 1086494)
I see a contradiction in your logic too.
If dying and being with Jesus in heaven is good news, why do you all continue living? From your point of view, it should be logical to kill yourself, shouldn't it? And maybe kill everyone around you, because then they will be with Jesus in heaven too!

Typical atheist logic, thinking mass murder is good thing. It's people like you who grow up to be Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot, they killed millions each. We Christians believe murder is usually wrong, because God forbids it in quite a few cases. We are the good people.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved