The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   iPhone or Android? Two Pathways to Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115712)

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-09-2019 08:16 PM

iPhone or Android? Two Pathways to Satan!

1 Attachment(s)
Smartphone users warned to be careful of the Antichrist
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-46794556
Quote:

People's dependence on smartphones and modern technology could bring about the coming of the Antichrist, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned.

As usual, the Orthodontists are decades behind Landover Baptist where not only are “smartphones” completely banned, but there is no signal available within a 40 mile radius of the church buildings.
Quote:

Speaking to Russian state TV, Patriarch Kirill said smartphone users should be careful when using the "worldwide web of gadgets" because it represented "an opportunity to gain global control over mankind".

"The Antichrist is the person who will be at the head of the worldwide web, controlling all of humankind," he said.
Dear me, it was obvious from the start that Satan was the Father of Lies and Fake News and that it was he who planted, in the mind of man, the idea of a “World Wide Web”. Even the name “”web” has overtones of spiders and spiders are “of Satan” – proof, if proof were needed!

How many times do we see anti-Christian rhetoric on the “Interweb”?How often do smart-asses with smartphones come to happy Christian sites and destroy and befoul the joy and peace like the Moabites in Judea?
Quote:

"Every time you use your gadget, whether you like it or not, whether you turn on your location or not, somebody can find out exactly where you are, exactly what your interests are and exactly what you are scared of," Patriarch Kirill told Rossiya 1.
The point that the bearded oaf misses is that the “somebody”is a fully paid-up, ocean-going member of Satan’s minions!
Quote:

"If not today, then tomorrow methods and technology could appear that will not just provide access to all information but will also allow the use of this information.
This is a direct reference to Mark Zuckerberg (will someone do some research and see if that is a Jewish name?)
Quote:

"Do you imagine what power will be concentrated in the hands of those who gain knowledge about what is going on in the world?

"Such control from one place forebodes the coming of the Antichrist."
Do you start to get the idea that the Santa Claus look-alike“Patriarch Krill” has taken 40 years to get into his head the idea that “knowledge is power” and only by controlling knowledge can power be held? I am surprised! There he is in a position of power! What does he think has been happening?

Quote:

Patriarch Kirill said his Church was not against"technological progress", rather "the development of a system that is aimed at controlling a person's identity". But not all social media users were convinced.

"The Church is not against science and technological progress, but is concerned about the freedom of the individual.

First, Landover Baptist is against Science! 1Tm:6:20
Dawkins, Hawkins, Darwin, Satan - all the same person!

This idea of “freedom” is much overrated. The freedom to believe The Bible as being the inerrant Word of God is unrestricted in the US,but the “freedom” to say “There is No God” is still restricted by the Bible (Jos:23:16),and that is as as it should be, and has been since Adam was formed from mud.

We must not forget that the Orthodontist Church of Russia is the result of a Schism with Rome. This is a case of some devil falling out with Satan, and is Satan to the power of two!

Brother Gonzalez 01-09-2019 08:51 PM

Re: iPhone or Android? Two Pathways to Satan!

Smartphones are always trying to correct what you write.Tell me about control of the thinking!

If I want to write "spic" it tries to change it to "epic".

Kjv wants to be "luv".

Bathfire is changed to bushfire.

And so on and so forth.

Dennis Lukes 01-09-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1244193)
This is a direct reference to Mark Zuckerberg (will someone do some research and see if that is a Jewish name?)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AVSoor1E_8...erg-Jewish.jpg
Oy vey! Here's a photo of "Zuck" at his marriage to a chinky-eyed slant (female, surprisingly). Note his beanie hat (marking his kikedom), his prom-style disco tuxedo (demonstrating his contempt for the solemn rites of marriage), the pink flower in his lapel (symbolizing his effete nature and his homosexuality), his insufferable smirk (denoting his contempt for Christ), the coastal background (implying Florida, a shithole state infested with yids), and the fat Jewess in the crowd (who likely just got off the phone with her "lawyah" after being overcharged 10 cents at a restaurant by "doze dirty anti-Semites! Dis is like anuddah Shoah!"). The star-bellied sneetches themselves confirm him as one of their own.

Much has been written on the Face Book and its sinister nature. Long story short, Zuckerberg and his Jews have connected the whole world, and now they're trying to rule it.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-09-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1244195)
Smartphones are always trying to correct what you write.Tell me about control of the thinking!

Bathfire is changed to bushfire.

It does that on mine too! :angry: but my Faith supports me against such onslaughts!