The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Virgin Mary Appeared to Me (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116341)

BrotherLarry 05-22-2019 07:03 PM

The Virgin Mary Appeared to Me

Gotcha to look!

As if there were virgins in godless New York City. No, I didn't have a fake apparition of our Lord's mother, but on the local news this morning they interviewed a Hispanic woman (naturally) who said a beautiful woman appeared to her while she was at her job (cleaning a bank after hours) who called herself "Our Lady of Prosperity." She told the woman that financial ruin was about to befall the United States because of Donald Trump's policies.

Hispanic AND democrap, I would imagine. They didn't say. Anyway, she was to tell the mayor that he should run for president because the lady had anointed NYC Mayor DiBlasphemy as successor to Trump in order to "save NYC and the USA from ruin."

Woman please.

The Mayor has had no comment but he IS running for president, which the woman claims she didn't know. It's only been on every radio station and TV outlet in the Tri State area since he made the announcement, but she insists she knew nothing about it.

Democraps, Catholicks, and Hispanics. The trifecta of reasons for Trump to remain in office for at least 4 terms.

handmaiden 05-22-2019 07:30 PM

Re: The Virgin Mary Appeared to Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1252069)
Gotcha to look!

As if there were virgins in godless New York City. No, I didn't have a fake apparition of our Lord's mother, but on the local news this morning they interviewed a Hispanic woman (naturally) who said a beautiful woman appeared to her while she was at her job (cleaning a bank after hours) who called herself "Our Lady of Prosperity." She told the woman that financial ruin was about to befall the United States because of Donald Trump's policies.

Hispanic AND democrap, I would imagine. They didn't say. Anyway, she was to tell the mayor that he should run for president because the lady had anointed NYC Mayor DiBlasphemy as successor to Trump in order to "save NYC and the USA from ruin."

Woman please.

The Mayor has had no comment but he IS running for president, which the woman claims she didn't know. It's only been on every radio station and TV outlet in the Tri State area since he made the announcement, but she insists she knew nothing about it.

Democraps, Catholicks, and Hispanics. The trifecta of reasons for Trump to remain in office for at least 4 terms.

I don't see why he should be limited to four terms.

BibleReader2231 05-23-2019 06:00 PM

I was about to go on a strongly worded rant until I opened this topic. Why hasn’t our Godly President made an executive order making him president for life much like the president of China Xi XinpeepeePing has?

Vengeance Puriel 05-23-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1252113)
I was about to go on a strongly worded rant until I opened this topic. Why hasn’t our Godly President made an executive order making him president for life much like the president of China Xi XinpeepeePing has?

it would violate the Constitution, that was written to ensure that the president doesn't hold office too long, or die of old age while in office.

BibleReader2231 05-23-2019 11:20 PM

He’s just so Godly and seems like the only president to ever do anything right. I get all giggly inside whenever his name is uttered :blush:

Dana723 05-24-2019 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1252128)
He’s just so Godly and seems like the only president to ever do anything right. I get all giggly inside whenever his name is uttered :blush:

There is a reason for that, but I'm afraid you're still too young to know. Perhaps your Pa can explain it to you once you're older.

Dennis Lukes 05-24-2019 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel (Post 1252121)
to ensure that the president doesn't hold office too long

Well, it clearly doesn't work too well, or else Obummer would've been out on his ass back in January 2009. And, if anything, eight years on the Trump train is far too short. Don't you want America to be great again?