The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Wedding Dress DO'S & DONT'S (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=12700)

Don Bozo el Guapo 07-19-2008 10:47 PM

Re: Wedding Dress DONT'S & DO'S

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidal wave of warm spit (Post 212032)
Inanimate objects are not capable of "sin."

So passed out drunk babes are off the hook?

Old Iron Crotch 07-19-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozo the troll (Post 212045)
So passed out drunk babes are off the hook?

If you're asking if having sex with a woman while she's passed out drunk is ok, the answer is no. It's rape.

Don Bozo el Guapo 07-19-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidal wave of warm spit (Post 212049)
If you're asking if having sex with a woman while she's passed out drunk is ok, the answer is no. It's rape.

I agree that havin sex with passed out drunk babes aint so great but the question was does she sin?

Old Iron Crotch 07-20-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozo the troll (Post 212056)
I agree that havin sex with passed out drunk babes aint so great but the question was does she sin?

No she does not.

Don Bozo el Guapo 07-20-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidal wave of warm spit (Post 212069)
No she does not.

OK now, so lets wrap this up. It OK for Avocados to wed and stackable washer dryers of mixed colors to fornicate and its no sin for babes to get drunk and do the bone dance as long as they're passed out. How come I've never run across you in Quarantine?

Old Iron Crotch 07-20-2008 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozo the troll (Post 212073)
OK now, so lets wrap this up. It OK for Avocados to wed and stackable washer dryers of mixed colors to fornicate and its no sin for babes to get drunk and do the bone dance as long as they're passed out. How come I've never run across you in Quarantine?

I'll type slowly so you can understand.

Neither avocadoes nor household appliances marry, nor do they have sex.

It is not a sin to get drunk, and if someone uses a drunk woman's unconscious body as a means to his own satisfaction, she has not had sex, since she did not give consent. He has committed rape.

Don Bozo el Guapo 07-20-2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidal wave of warm spit (Post 212111)
I'll type slowly so you can understand.

Neither avocadoes nor household appliances marry, nor do they have sex.

It is not a sin to get drunk, and if someone uses a drunk woman's unconscious body as a means to his own satisfaction, she has not had sex, since she did not give consent. He has committed rape.

Glad you cleared that up, I was worried about you.

WilliamJenningsBryan 07-20-2008 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidal wave of warm spit (Post 212049)

Not if you have a pre-inebriation consent form signed.

DogSpitAsshatBitch 07-20-2008 05:23 PM

Here is a pretty wedding dress:

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brandy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2...vampirern5.jpg

Here is another pretty wedding dress:

http://i14.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f1/18/5c12_1.JPG

Nobar King 07-20-2008 05:32 PM

Those aren't wedding dresses. Those are Halloween costumes.

Tinkerbell 07-20-2008 07:21 PM

I think they're gorgeous Wolfspirit.
Nobar, to some those are wedding dresses. Someone can get married in a nice buisness suit for crying out loud. It doesn't matter what the dress looks like and the dress does not make one marriage more valid than the next.

JawOfAnAss 07-20-2008 07:42 PM

Dog Spit,
I see your younger sister is getting married before you?
As Jaw would say "Why the long face?"
http://dianecrochetdollsandthings.co...112739_std.jpg

She looks beautiful in this wagon-burner wal-mart special.

Tinkerbell 07-20-2008 08:32 PM

Um...Jaw.... that's a doll, not a human being. It was made of plastic, and the dress looks to be hand crocheted. But, it is very pretty nonetheless.

DogSpitAsshatBitch 07-20-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 212206)
Those aren't wedding dresses. Those are Halloween costumes.

Actually they are wedding dresses. They are Goth Weddings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell (Post 212222)
I think they're gorgeous Wolfspirit.
Nobar, to some those are wedding dresses. Someone can get married in a nice buisness suit for crying out loud. It doesn't matter what the dress looks like and the dress does not make one marriage more valid than the next.

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss (Post 212224)
Dog Spit,
I see your younger sister is getting married before you?
As Jaw would say "Why the long face?"
http://dianecrochetdollsandthings.co...112739_std.jpg

She looks beautiful in this wagon-burner wal-mart special.

My younger sister is two years old, you retard. That picture you have is a picture of a Native American doll.

JawOfAnAss 07-21-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshatBitch (Post 212264)

My younger sister is two years old and is marrying a gothtard Priest.

THAT is disgusting squawspit. You should really take your sister out of your parent's mud-hole and transfer her to a Landover safehouse for protection. You wagon-burners disgust me.:angry::angry:

DogSpitAsshatBitch 07-21-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss (Post 212283)
THAT is disgusting squawspit. You should really take your sister out of your parent's mud-hole and transfer her to a Landover safehouse for protection. You wagon-burners disgust me.:angry::angry:

Do not change my words around. We take good care of her and no one would marry at two years old, you retard!!! You people disgust with the things you think, say, do. Why do you go around and change what people say to make me look like I am the bad person. When you people are bad for promoting hate, racism, and other sick things. You people are what is wrong with the world and I hope your hate speech site is shut down because that is what this site is. My sister lives in a trailer with me and my parents and there is no way you are getting my little sister! She would not want to come with you anyway she is always following my mom and I around and odes not like strangers to even pick her up.

DogSpitAsshatBitch 07-21-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss (Post 212283)

Jackass, you extremists disgust me with your sick and twisted thoughts and the things you do!!!!:angry:

JawOfAnAss 07-21-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshatBitch (Post 212292)
We treat her like wolf-vomit. My tard parents just want to get her out of the mud-hole and into the priests wig-wam. It seems disgusting, but I love gothtard homer pedophile priests. I guess I am a bad person. I am all for promoting hate, racism, and other sick things. I am what is wrong with the world. There is no way you are saving my little sister! She would not want to come with you anyway as she is always following the gothtard priest when my mom is passed-out.

What can I say? This is so sad:(
You know Jesus hates you for whoring out your sister.

DogSpitAsshatBitch 07-21-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss (Post 212296)
What can I say? This is so sad:(
You know Jesus hates you for whoring out your sister.

Stop changing my words around!! There is no way I would harm my sister!!! You are a Jackass!!!! If Jesus was real he would hate you people for the hate you spout and the racism you spout!! What gives you the right to change my words around? I hope you receive an infraction for this because you deserve it and you are in no way a Christian at all. You are an extremist and a lunatic.:angry:

Tinkerbell 07-21-2008 04:06 AM

No, Wolfspirit. They are just brainwashed. They aren't crazy. I've seen crazy.