The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hi (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61647)

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 02:36 AM

Hi
 
Hello. I'm Caron. I'm Welsh, and Voltaire is my hero. I love anything to do with the occult. I am here because I want to know your opinions on things.

Jedediah 03-19-2011 02:37 AM

Re: Hi
 
Why are you here? Have you come to persecute us?

Bobby-Joe 03-19-2011 02:39 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714336)
Hello. I'm Caron. I'm Welsh, and Voltaire is my hero. I love anything to do with the occult. I am here because I want to know your opinions on things.

Friend,

You sound like a nice person, why do waste time on some Frenchman who wrote porno about women and donkeys? Anyway, I have a friend named Jesus who can command demons. Would you like to hear about Him? :)

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 02:41 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 714337)
Why are you here? Have you come to persecute us?

Persecute? No way. I'm not like that. I just want to meet you and hear your opinions.

Lycia The Repentant 03-19-2011 02:44 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714340)
Persecute? No way. I'm not like that. I just want to meet you and hear your opinions.

If you'd really like to know our opinions on pretty much everything, all you need to do is to read the KJV Bible. I suggest starting at Genesis 1:1 and stopping at Revelation 22:21. I can assure you that every opinion a True Christian™ might hold is derived from that.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-19-2011 02:47 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714340)
Persecute? No way. I'm not like that. I just want to meet you and hear your opinions.

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 02:51 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 714339)
Friend,

You sound like a nice person, why do waste time on some Frenchman who wrote porno about women and donkeys? Anyway, I have a friend named Jesus who can command demons. Would you like to hear about Him? :)

Haha, thank you, sir, but I was referring to Voltaire the musician, not Voltaire the author.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 714343)
If you'd really like to know our opinions on pretty much everything, all you need to do is to read the KJV Bible. I suggest starting at Genesis 1:1 and stopping at Revelation 22:21. I can assure you that every opinion a True Christian™ might hold is derived from that.

Hmm.. Ok, thank you for the information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 714346)
If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Thank you, Pastor.

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 03:01 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714336)
Hello. I'm Caron. I'm Welsh, and Voltaire is my hero. I love anything to do with the occult. I am here because I want to know your opinions on things.

Oh, don't get me started on things! :lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-19-2011 03:02 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 714354)
Oh, don't get me started on things! :lol:

Why do you suppose he has a girl's name?

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:02 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 714354)
Oh, don't get me started on things! :lol:

Ok..?

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 03:03 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714357)
Ok..?

TOO LATE! :angry:

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:10 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 714359)
TOO LATE! :angry:

Ok.

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 03:14 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714369)
Ok.

Sigh... we've got another Rhodes Scholar here...

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:16 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 714355)
Why do you suppose he has a girl's name?

What is your opinion on how one should name a child?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-19-2011 03:16 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714374)
What is your opinion on how one should name a child?

Are you a child?

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:22 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 714375)
Are you a child?

No, but I was a child when my parents named me.

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 03:23 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714382)
No, but I was a child when my parents named me.

And how old were they when you named them?

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:27 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 714385)
And how old were they when you named them?

I didn't name them. My mother's parents named her, and my father's parents named him.

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 03:28 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Caron- (Post 714390)
I didn't name them. My mother's parents named her, and my father's parents named him.

ok

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-19-2011 03:32 AM

Re: Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 714391)
ok

Alright.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved