The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hi! [ I'm Luigi Severus, partying like it's 2015 ] (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106348)

Luigi Severus 07-08-2015 02:12 PM

Hi! [ I'm Luigi Severus, partying like it's 2015 ]

Hi, my fellow Christians, great to FINALLY be on a website where we have no limp-wristed sissy "pastors" or so called "Christians" watering down what the WORD OF GOD says, I am the pastor of Horan Baptist Church in Mauville City in Hoenn, Japan. I preach from the King James Bible only and have had a few celebrity congregants over the years, including Justin Bieber, One Direction, the late-Fred Phelps (whom I consider a celebrity as I really admired his work). Our church does weekly soul-winning and protests (we just protested the annual Hoenn sodomite parade in Lilycove City last week). I have trained up a few pastors in my time, one is currently the pastor of Stewart's Point Baptist in Summer Bay NSW, Australia. Once, I was in the UK news for preaching against UK hate monger Katie Hopkins, all I said was she is pathetic and I got a tonne of backlash...

I have preached about the Godly video game called Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior if you were around in the 80s-mid 2000s), some would say this game is satanic, due to the appearance of monsters, dragons and demons, but, the thing is, you SLAY the demons and God is mentioned many times throughout the games, sadly, limp-wristed people didn't like the mention of Our Lord in the games, so they had Him removed and replaced with the false idol "The Goddess", this is only in the English version, I had my copies of the games personally translated for our church, I prayed hard that the developers would help our church.

I hope you all make me feel welcome... God bless you all.

Esther B. 07-08-2015 03:08 PM

Re: Hi!

A very cautious welcome to you. Why is your avatar a picture of a character from the evil Harry Potter movies? You say that you preach from the King James Bible, yet your avatar is a picture of a sorcerer. Surely you've read Exodus 22:18 and know what it says about witches and magic users.

Also, please look at the top of the page and read and follow the instructions on writing a proper introduction.

Luigi Severus 07-08-2015 03:51 PM

I WAS hoping to edit it, but, my fave verse from the Bible is:
Isaiah 16:11 (KJV)

11 Wherefore my bowels shall sound like an harp for Moab, and mine inward parts for Kirharesh.

We even allow flatulence in our church, if one does not like the smell, then they are either a sissy or Bible-dumb. Sometimes it is VERY difficult to keep a straight face from behind the pulpit.

I usually call a few congregants up to the pulpit to act out various Biblical scenes to give the church a much better understanding on the sermon preached.

Our church serves tea with biscuits or occasionally muffins, The Bible is okay with tea as mentioned in Ezekiel 47:12.

Basilissa 07-08-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150874)
Hi, my fellow Christians, great to FINALLY be on a website where we have no limp-wristed sissy "pastors" or so called "Christians" watering down what the WORD OF GOD says, I am the pastor of Horan Baptist Church in Mauville City in Hoenn, Japan. I preach from the King James Bible only and have had a few celebrity congregants over the years, including Justin Bieber, One Direction, the late-Fred Phelps (whom I consider a celebrity as I really admired his work). Our church does weekly soul-winning and protests (we just protested the annual Hoenn sodomite parade in Lilycove City last week). I have trained up a few pastors in my time, one is currently the pastor of Stewart's Point Baptist in Summer Bay NSW, Australia. Once, I was in the UK news for preaching against UK hate monger Katie Hopkins, all I said was she is pathetic and I got a tonne of backlash...

I have preached about the Godly video game called Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior if you were around in the 80s-mid 2000s), some would say this game is satanic, due to the appearance of monsters, dragons and demons, but, the thing is, you SLAY the demons and God is mentioned many times throughout the games, sadly, limp-wristed people didn't like the mention of Our Lord in the games, so they had Him removed and replaced with the false idol "The Goddess", this is only in the English version, I had my copies of the games personally translated for our church, I prayed hard that the developers would help our church.

I hope you all make me feel welcome... God bless you all.

Hello dear. You claim to be quite well connected for an Italian (as your name suggests)? But, as Sister Esther has noted, you are not clever enough to actually follow directions. (I guess, what else could we expect from an Italian, all of you people gathered together have an IQ similar to the IQ of a coffee table).

I didn't know that cities in Japan had American sounding names? I do hope that you're not lying to us, sweetie. :nono: God hates liars.

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.

Luigi Severus 07-08-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1150883)
Hello dear. You claim to be quite well connected for an Italian (as your name suggests)? But, as Sister Esther has noted, you are not clever enough to actually follow directions. (I guess, what else could we expect from an Italian, all of you people gathered together have an IQ similar to the IQ of a coffee table).

I didn't know that cities in Japan had American sounding names? I do hope that you're not lying to us, sweetie. :nono: God hates liars.

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.

Excuse me, My church is located in one of the English-speaking parts of Japan! Where a LOT of Americans, Canadians, Australians live! I decided to start a church in Japan because I like the culture and country, so why not preach the Word of God in a beautiful country... God also despises racists, John 7:24 (KJV). I am not Italian, my parents are.

Damned Angelique 07-08-2015 04:10 PM

Hello "Italian-stereotype-plumbers-assistant Fake-wizard"
If you're a pastor in Japan, then you've probably met Pastor Zeke, who makes frequent trips to various Asian countries to preach and whatnot. I'm sure he can verify your "True Christian-iness". HEY PASTOR ZEKE, IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? :hi2::risa_jap:

Luigi Severus 07-08-2015 04:12 PM

I have never met "Pastor Zeke" and I do not choose to.

Luigi Severus 07-08-2015 04:18 PM

"Luigi Severus" is just my first name and middle name, my last name is McRyan, but I didn't think it would fit. I know it isn't Italian, but that is due to adultery in the family, it WAS "Bertolucci", but I changed it to my mother's maiden name.

Roland 07-08-2015 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150888)

I do not think that is up to you.

Basilissa 07-08-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus
Excuse me, My church is located in one of the English-speaking parts of Japan! Where a LOT of Americans, Canadians, Australians live! I decided to start a church in Japan because I like the culture and country, so why not preach the Word of God in a beautiful country... God also despises racists, John 7:24 (KJV). I am not Italian, my parents are.

Riiiight..... :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damned Angelique (Post 1150887)
Hello "Italian-stereotype-plumbers-assistant Fake-wizard"
If you're a pastor in Japan, then you've probably met Pastor Zeke, who makes frequent trips to various Asian countries to preach and whatnot. I'm sure he can verify your "True Christian-iness". HEY PASTOR ZEKE, IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? :hi2::risa_jap:

...He just answered your question:

Quote:

And this is how we know that our "Luigi" is a LIAR who will burn in :hell-2: for ETERNITY.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150889)
"Luigi Severus" is just my first name and middle name, my last name is McRyan, but I didn't think it would fit. I know it isn't Italian, but that is due to adultery in the family, it WAS "Bertolucci", but I changed it to my mother's maiden name.

Huh? :wacko:

Why should I believe even a single word that comes out from your mouth, since we've already established that you're a liar?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-08-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

This would be why you came to his website then, little miss 3-avatars-in-as-many-posts?

Mary Etheldreda 07-08-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1150883)
God hates liars.

Indeed He does. Pastor Zeke isn't too keen on them, either.

Luigi, I suggest you come clean and introduce yourself for real. Tell us when you first started to mock the Savior of mankind, and what sin is so addictive to you that you refuse His Forgiveness.

Dr Laurence Niles 07-08-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150884)

This is a list of who God despises.

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."
Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
Deuteronomy 12:31 "Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods."
Hosea 9:15 "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
Matthew 13:41-42 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Nothing about racism. Racism might be rife in that Europe but I don't see Europe having a Nigra president.

Now that we have a Nigra in the Whitehouse racism is over. Otherwise he could not have won. That's just common sense right there.

YIC

Damned Angelique 07-08-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Pastor Zeke is a very popular and well-admired by the TCs here, you start snubbing him, you might as well log out and press the little X in the corner and forget all about being welcomed...

Alvin Moss 07-08-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

That sounds like a load of mumbo jumbo. It is unusual to hear from an Italian. They are mostly idol worshippers and, as a result, few speak American. Italians seem to primarily be failed race car drivers and pizza cooks. Italians would do well to recognize their limitations, but they are full of the Devil and they cannot. The roads of Italy are filled with the failed race car drivers, who try to drive like Mario Andretti while shouting "Che!" at the other drivers and clouding the air and their windshields with cigarette smoke, which issues from the cigarettes that seem to dangle from every lip in Italy. They are also a nation of drunks and most over 30 years old are obese.

You are probably not fat yet, but you are still an Italian and I don't believe you live among the Chinamen. Italians are not well tolerated by Chinamen and they would never let you run a church there. I think you are a lying Satanist and here for the sole purpose of vexing Christians.

Witch Hammer 07-09-2015 01:16 AM

Quote:

So you're a filthy, lying, mixed-race bastard born of an adulterous seed-gargling harlot?:angry:
Get thee gone, viper, and darken these forums no more!

Luigi Severus 07-09-2015 03:26 AM

I don't know why you are all attacking me, then again you all went and bullied the hell out of Justin Bieber in a disgusting thread, calling him gay and "effeminate", which is clearly hypocritical seeing as how John 7:24 comes to mind... Justin can't help the way he looks (Genesis 1:27).

You are all pathetic.

Luigi Severus 07-09-2015 03:41 AM

***pagan symbolism with sodomistic subtext removed by moderator***

Elmer G. White 07-09-2015 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150941)
I don't know why you are all attacking me, then again you all went and bullied the hell out of Justin Bieber in a disgusting thread, calling him gay and "effeminate", which is clearly hypocritical seeing as how John 7:24 comes to mind... Justin can't help the way he looks (Genesis 1:27).

You are all pathetic.

Dear Child,

It is quite possible that we're pathetic but fortunately we're taking the One Direction that leads us to Heaven. Being pathetic is no obstacle as long as we accept Jesus, repent, have been baptized and follow His commandments and eventually share His Heavenly banquet.

As for Ms. Bieber, this Justine person has really been pivotal in changing the God-given forms of the body. And this has been in direct opposition to God's commands. Look at this! :fear2: This person CHOSE the way this person looks!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d1b89404c3.jpg

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

This makes the Bieber person an unrepenting sinner and with one sin, you've committed them all! :fear2:

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

I see very little hope. I wish you'd understand this and were able to start saving YOUR sorry soul! :(

:repent:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Didymus Much 07-09-2015 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luigi Severus (Post 1150941)
I don't know why you are all attacking me, then again you all went and bullied the hell out of Justin Bieber...

I'm sure Justin's crying in one of his mansions about it.

Quote:

...Justin can't help the way he looks (Genesis 1:27)...
You mean that haircut is permanent? :o

Poor guy.

Quote:

...You are all pathetic.
Coming from a belieber, that's a compliment.