The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Job opportunity - U.S. Department of Family Values (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112973)

lukasekman 07-01-2017 05:56 PM

Job opportunity - U.S. Department of Family Values

The U.S. Department of Family Values works diligently to detect and prevent threats to family values, capitalism and national security. Surveilling social media and profiling the users is crucial to protect the youth against increasing rates of divorce, abortions, homosexuality and atheism/autism.

We are currently hiring personnel skilled in machine learning and gender profiling (casually known as misgendering).

Our current priority is Tumblr, a social network focused on attacking family values by inventing weird "gender identities" and perversions. Tumblr have 345 million users, and have invented 314 genders according to https://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-a...genders-so-far
A few might be the result of human genetic engineering, but the rest are demon possessions or attachment disorders.

We are looking for you with any of these skills:
💼 Gender Profiling Expert, you are good in revealing the true gender of those who identify as Aesthetigender, Boyflux, Commogender, Ectogender, Genderfluid, Gyraboy or whatever crazy buzzword they pick.
💼 Machine Learning Developer, you will help developing a software algorithm based on inputs from the Gender Profiling Experts, to automatize gender profiling of the entire Tumblr community.
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
- Genesis 1:27
"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
- Deuteronomy 22:5

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
- 1 Corinthians 6:9

If you have the skills, contact us today! 📞

BrotherLarry 07-04-2017 12:39 AM

Re: Job opportunity - U.S. Department of Family Values

Dear Lukasekman:

Please consider me for the position of Gender Profiling Expert. As an educated (my studies for a PhD in Creation Science are ongoing), intelligent, well built and handsome certified equine gnathologist with certification in veterinary studies and as a future horse therapist, you will be hard pressed to find someone of my intelligence, humility, and outstanding abilities.

Residing in NYC, I have encountered many gender-confused individuals. While it is a simplistic attitude, I feel boys are boys and girls are girls and there is no changing what God made; those sympathetic to the "trans" myth are only leading souls to the pits of Hell. I want to change that.

You do not state the salary for this position but I am not terribly concerned about that. I stand to inherit quite a bit when my father passes away (he is in good health at the moment) and a friend left me a sizable sum - including both cash and property - when he was eaten recently while on holiday in New Guinea. Terrible for him, lucrative for me.

I have admired the work of the US Department of Family Values ever since being led to LBC by Jesus. I can provide excellent employment references, both in my work in equine gnathology and my prior jobs, with the exception of the one where I was fired for being too outspoken about Christ and His Glorious Plan of Salvation®. I think that boss would tell you I'm a difficult, sometimes scatterbrained holier-than-thou miscreant. I assure you I am not.

I can see through these "misgendered" people like Superman sees through my pants. I mean, like, how he has x-ray vision and all.

I hope to hear from you,
BrotherLarry

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 07-18-2017 09:24 PM

It's not really my thing but I'm OK to try it for a while. I need you to sponsor my work visa and specify that I have all the skills that you want. Look out for an application from a French citizen that doesn't speak French. Don't worry it's only temporary until I get my citizenship then I'll leave. You can hire someone else to do whatever it is but I'll need a minimum of $17k/mo expenses and access to the jet.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-19-2017 03:51 AM

Dear Sirs, as a woman, I'm not applying for the position, but if I can help defend our nation from Satan and restore it, I'm happy to assist (while maintaining my duties as a mother). I can mail pies and pray, let me know. Praying for your success and the redemption of all these confused, hell-bound sinners, -Elizabeth

Brother Gonzalez 07-19-2017 10:18 AM

Sir, I have the knowledge for the machine learning thing, but I will have to work at distance (whatever distance it is from the Wall to Landover).If I get a working Visa, I am afraid is going to be restricted to mowing the lawn. It is how it works this days.

Dr Laurence Niles 07-19-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 1216117)
The U.S. Department of Family Values works diligently to detect and prevent threats to family values, capitalism and national security. Surveilling social media and profiling the users is crucial to protect the youth against increasing rates of divorce, abortions, homosexuality and atheism/autism.

We are currently hiring personnel skilled in machine learning and gender profiling (casually known as misgendering).

Our current priority is Tumblr, a social network focused on attacking family values by inventing weird "gender identities" and perversions. Tumblr have 345 million users, and have invented 314 genders according to https://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-a...genders-so-far
A few might be the result of human genetic engineering, but the rest are demon possessions or attachment disorders.

We are looking for you with any of these skills:
💼 Gender Profiling Expert, you are good in revealing the true gender of those who identify as Aesthetigender, Boyflux, Commogender, Ectogender, Genderfluid, Gyraboy or whatever crazy buzzword they pick.
💼 Machine Learning Developer, you will help developing a software algorithm based on inputs from the Gender Profiling Experts, to automatize gender profiling of the entire Tumblr community.
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
- Genesis 1:27
"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
- Deuteronomy 22:5

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
- 1 Corinthians 6:9

If you have the skills, contact us today! 📞

I would be more than happy to assist in this endeavour.

As my brothers and sisters know I'm somewhat an expert in the field of the detection of the homersexualists: I have a sort of inbuilt Sonar for the detection of such deviant sexualisms.

This Gay/Bi Sonar or 'Gay BOnar' is almost fool proof in detecting the decision to be attracted to the opposite sex and I feel confident that with the correct manipulation my Gay BOnar would also activate in the presence of young persons who are trying to occlusioniverificationify their normal sexual proclivities with some made up rubbish about being gender agnostic or some such tomfoolery.

I dunno about machines though, they're all a bit 'Heath Robinson' to me.

YIC