The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Vegetarianism = Satanism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=849)

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-10-2013 07:45 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033799)
frankly being told i'm not a real christian might be alarming if other christians were saying it or heck even people who knew what a christian was, but since i'm comanded to follow God and not men, i'm going to continue to do as the bible teaches not what your sick perversions try and make it say

Continue? Just about everything in the Bible that we've quoted to you seems to have come as a surprise to you.

dudemon223 10-10-2013 07:53 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1033802)
So to read what it actually says in black and white is "trying to make it say" something, but to ignore what you don't like is "doing as the Bible teaches"? :wacko:

isn't a woman being literate at your church a capital offense, does your task master know you took a break from cooking and giving birth to do this

Basilissa 10-10-2013 08:00 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033809)
isn't a woman being literate at your church a capital offense, does your task master know you took a break from cooking and giving birth to do this

Persecution by unsaved trash like yourself reassures us that we are on the right path to salvation (2 Timothy 3:12). I'll pray for your hellbound soul :pray:

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-10-2013 08:01 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033809)
isn't a woman being literate at your church a capital offense

Is it? Book, chapter, and verse, since you're such a Bible scholar.

Alphonse Alban 10-10-2013 08:01 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033799)
since i'm comanded to follow God

Then why don't you follow His word. So far we have seen you posting your own opinions about God's word and we have shown you that they really have only been your opinions. How about you stop twisting the scripture and start following it. It's the only way.

dudemon223 10-10-2013 08:05 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1033814)
Then why don't you follow His word. So far we have seen you posting your own opinions about God's word and we have shown you that they really have only been your opinions. How about you stop twisting the scripture and start following it. It's the only way.

apparently perverting the scripture is the only way in this place

Basilissa 10-10-2013 08:09 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033816)
apparently perverting the scripture is the only way in this place


Sweetie, show me a single instance where a True Christian™ twists the Word of God.

If you sit down and actually read the Bible, all of it, you'll realize that we are the only church which actually follows the Word of God 100%, without cherry-picking.

You don't have to believe me, but I've researched many churches before being accepted into this loving community, and really, nobody follows the Word of God like Landover Baptist Church!

Alphonse Alban 10-10-2013 08:11 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033816)
apparently perverting the scripture is the only way in this place

Prove it then. You have not once posted scripture correctly, only your twisted views about. You are not a Christian, you don't even know His word.

Now as you have made the claim, prove it. Show me where I have been even once been biblically inaccurate with the scripture. Of course, if you can't do it proves that we are right and you are wrong. As it is.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 10-10-2013 08:24 PM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033809)
isn't a woman being literate at your church a capital offense

We're CHRISTIANS, not the Taliban! :jesus-beats-mo:

Quote:

does your task master know you took a break from cooking and giving birth to do this
If you think I'd be here without my husband's permission, then you know us about as well as you know the Bible. :thumbdown:

dudemon223 10-11-2013 01:34 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1033834)
We're CHRISTIANS, not the Taliban! :jesus-beats-mo:


If you think I'd be here without my husband's permission, then you know us about as well as you know the Bible. :thumbdown:

no your nazis which are just as bad as the taliban, except the taliban was just started by a heathen not an attention grubbing closet homosexual with mommy issues
oh and back to the point of this topic there's nothing wrong with eating meat but Daniel was a vegeterian, as were hananiah misheal and azariah

Mary Etheldreda 10-11-2013 01:37 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033878)
no your nazis which are just as bad as the taliban

Hardly. We don't wear towels on our heads, for one thing.

:giggle:

And where did you get the idea Daniel was a limp-wristed, salad-eating vegetarian?

Alphonse Alban 10-11-2013 01:49 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033878)
no your nazis which are just as bad as the taliban, except the taliban was just started by a heathen not an attention grubbing closet homosexual with mommy issues
oh and back to the point of this topic there's nothing wrong with eating meat but Daniel was a vegeterian, as were hananiah misheal and azariah

See, it wasn't that hard for you admit that you were wrong. Now that you proved that I was right, maybe you should start thinking why Jesus send you here. Maybe there is still hope for you if you stop twisting His words, maybe you can even become a Christian.

dudemon223 10-11-2013 01:58 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1033879)
Hardly. We don't wear towels on our heads, for one thing.

:giggle:

And where did you get the idea Daniel was a limp-wristed, salad-eating vegetarian?

you're right nazis are worse cause they're harder to spot and also how bout from God himself
Daniel 1:11-17 no kocher meats what else should they have done

Mary Etheldreda 10-11-2013 02:05 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033882)
you're right nazis are worse cause they're harder to spot and also how bout from God himself
Daniel 1:11-17 no kocher meats what else should they have done

Fasting is not the same as embracing fornication and vegetarianism, dear.

:)

Alphonse Alban 10-11-2013 02:06 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033882)
you're right nazis are worse cause they're harder to spot and also how bout from God himself
Daniel 1:11-17 no kocher meats what else should they have done

Call us whatever you want if it makes you feel better. Fact still remains, we are Christians and you are a heathen.

Your persecution only makes us stronger. Jesus said that people like you will hate us because we follow Him. See, you proved us right yet again.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

dudemon223 10-11-2013 02:16 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
no but hitler worship and illiteracy apparently are, ignoring what the bible says won't change the facts.

and dude being a christian neccessitates believing in something besides your own id.

Basilissa 10-11-2013 02:22 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033887)
ignoring what the bible says won't change the facts.

So why do you keep ignoring what the Holy Bible says? :fear2:

dudemon223 10-11-2013 02:30 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1033888)
So why do you keep ignoring what the Holy Bible says? :fear2:

frankly i don't care how you receive what i say, satan didn't convert when Jesus quoted scripture to him to refute his perversion of the bible, it just meant Jesus won, i can't shoo you away like Jesus can, i can however beat you. I pray hard for your church to experience revival and i hope you find Jesus soon, after all prayer always works

Basilissa 10-11-2013 03:04 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudemon223 (Post 1033893)
frankly i don't care how you receive what i say, satan didn't convert when Jesus quoted scripture to him to refute his perversion of the bible,

Are you comparing yourself to Satan? :fear2: Because we are the ones who are quoting the Bible (BTW: it should be capitalized), I don't remember you quoting the Scripture!

Quote:

it just meant Jesus won, i can't shoo you away like Jesus can, i can however beat you.
:rofl: Read the Bible, sweetie!

Quote:

I pray hard for your church to experience revival and i hope you find Jesus soon, after all prayer always works
I don't think yours will, because you don't follow what :jesus-fancy: says.

We simply follow God's words. We don't embellish what He said, we don't cherry-pick, we take the Bible "as is," all of it.

dudemon223 10-11-2013 03:24 AM

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1033902)
Are you comparing yourself to Satan? :fear2: Because we are the ones who are quoting the Bible (BTW: it should be capitalized), I don't remember you quoting the Scripture!



:rofl: Read the Bible, sweetie!



I don't think yours will, because you don't follow what :jesus-fancy: says.

We simply follow God's words. We don't embellish what He said, we don't cherry-pick, we take the Bible "as is," all of it.

again bearing false witness violates the ten comandments you should really consider obeying God he is indeed the one and only true and living God.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved