The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Christian guide to TORTURING your children (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94599)

winstonthewhiner 11-23-2013 10:23 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD (Post 1043490)
God gave man free will. He wanted man to worship him willingly. What meaning would worship have if it was simply programmed into us? Think man, think. B)

You raise an interesting point. What meaning would it have to have the love of god simply programmed into us? And what else is it that CrankyOldMan suggests? He wants to torture children into worshipping god (his words, not mine). If you do something because otherwise you get tortured, it is not on free will. So besides doing that exact thing, making children into robots rather than people with their own free will, he is also trying to alter the programming we came with when we are born. The means he employs imply that a great resistance has to be overcome to achieve that goal. He forcefully alters god's creation which is perfect since it was created by god. That is blasphemy.

Didymus Much 11-23-2013 10:32 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winstonsomething (Post 1043503)
...He forcefully alters god's creation which is perfect since it was created by god...

Errr, no.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Jack Rankan 11-23-2013 10:59 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winstonsomething (Post 1043503)
You raise an interesting point. What meaning would it have to have the love of god simply programmed into us? And what else is it that CrankyOldMan suggests? He wants to torture children into worshipping god (his words, not mine). If you do something because otherwise you get tortured, it is not on free will. So besides doing that exact thing, making children into robots rather than people with their own free will, he is also trying to alter the programming we came with when we are born. The means he employs imply that a great resistance has to be overcome to achieve that goal. He forcefully alters god's creation which is perfect since it was created by god. That is blasphemy.

Crankyoldman doesn't wan't us to torture our children, he only wants to help us save them from the fires of hell. And if the torture is the only way, so be it. Are you that blind and twistedly evil, man? Do you want to see our children burn in hell?

Miriam Nelson, Whore 11-23-2013 11:23 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
When will I know that I'm abusing my kids and not torturing them? Can torturing become abuse?

Jack Rankan 11-23-2013 11:37 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard Way (Post 1043524)
When will I know that I'm abusing my kids and not torturing them? Can torturing become abuse?

If you stick to the Bible, word for word, and Crankyoldmans guide, you will not abuse your children, but you will educate them to be good decent Christians. And besides, the whole "abuse" thing, it's those LIEberals idea. There never was or is such a thing, but as Jesus has ordered us Romans 13:1-2 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Miriam Nelson, Whore 11-23-2013 11:50 PM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Rankan (Post 1043529)
And besides, the whole "abuse" thing, it's those LIEberals idea. There never was or is such a thing, but as Jesus has ordered us

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe in real abuse as I have been abused. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2013 12:54 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miriam Nelson, Whore (Post 1043533)
Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe in real abuse as I have been abused. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Cranky Old Man 11-24-2013 01:25 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winstonsomething (Post 1043503)
The means he employs imply that a great resistance has to be overcome to achieve that goal. He forcefully alters god's creation which is perfect since it was created by god. That is blasphemy.

God demands we treat our children this way. Proverbs 23:13-14 explicitly teaches us children will go to Hell if we don't beat them. So it's undeniably God's will and not blasphemy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miriam Nelson, Whore (Post 1043524)
Can torturing become abuse?

Never. The term "child abuse" is a hoax created by liberal Obama voters to assist Satan in luring our innocent children to the fires of Hell.

PokermonFan1994 11-24-2013 04:59 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
I have no words for this one, you're sick and you're evil....

Pim Pendergast 11-24-2013 05:05 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonFan1994 (Post 1043577)
I have no words for this one, you're sick and you're evil....

Thank you for blessing us. Your insults only make us rejoice. It makes us think we are as important as the Old Testament prophets.

Mat 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

How about head over to the introduciton forum and tell us about yourself so that we can get to know you?

PokermonFan1994 11-24-2013 05:14 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 1043578)
Thank you for blessing us. Your insults only make us rejoice. It makes us think we are as important as the Old Testament prophets.

Mat 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

How about head over to the introduciton forum and tell us about yourself so that we can get to know you?

Why do you like making children suffer and being misserable? I was a happy little girl in my childhood years and I'm a normal person, in fact, no healthy person in the world could have such terrible experiencies in their first years, they could become criminals in the future, what they need are good parents and a safe home, parents are supposed to protect, not to hurt

Pim Pendergast 11-24-2013 05:29 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonFan1994 (Post 1043582)
Why do you like making children suffer and being misserable?

Well, I don't know if any of us likes it, but it's what God tells us to do. We trust His wisdom over the wisdom of modern-day "parenting experts." Being a Christian is all about denying our carnal nature, our empathy and compassion, which so easily gets in the way of our doing God's will.

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Quote:

I was a happy little girl in my childhood years and I'm a normal person,
Hmmm . . .

Quote:

in fact, no healthy person in the world could have such terrible experiencies in their first years, they could become criminals in the future, what they need are good parents and a safe home, parents are supposed to protect, not to hurt
If we torture them into following the law, they will always follow the law. They won't become criminals.

Prov 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Thomas Taylor 11-24-2013 05:37 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonFan1994 (Post 1043582)
Why do you like making children suffer and being misserable? I was a happy little girl in my childhood years and I'm a normal person, in fact, no healthy person in the world could have such terrible experiencies in their first years, they could become criminals in the future, what they need are good parents and a safe home, parents are supposed to protect, not to hurt

This is not hurting the child. It is parenting in the Biblical (KJV 1611) sense. By conditioning our children in this manner they are taught to respect thier elders and more importantly God. They are taught that through obediance to God they will find Salvation. I was brought up in this manner and I am not a criminal. What's your excuse.

PokermonFan1994 11-24-2013 05:50 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 1043587)
If we torture them into following the law, they will always follow the law. They won't become criminals.

Prov 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

What about talking with them? Show your children they can trust you and that you're to guide them, you can't teach them to become good people if you're using violence, pain, abuse and make them be scared of you. If you do that, probably someday they defend themselves from you, is something natural. If you try to beat them, they will protect themselves, probably holding your fists or your wrists with their hands, eluding the belts and anything dangerous or violent you try to do to them

We're civilized people, we can use words, not brutal force. Besides, children are smaller than adults, also weaker, and sorry, but abusing of a person who is smaller and with no possibility to defend themself is in my opinion a coward act. Children are not objects, they have feelings and they can feel pain, if you're against abortion, then protect children in every possible way

Look at this cute baby boy, I don't think his face deserve to receive beatings or punches, I think he deserves a good childhood and being disciplined with love, not with violence

<<< Kiddie Niglet Porn Removed - Admin >>>

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2013 05:54 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

PokermonFan1994 11-24-2013 06:00 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1043599)
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

I don't see nothing wrong about trying to protect children from obsolet and abusive ways of "discipline". Bible is not a parenting manual, is a book of faith, and I think you must start to respect life, if you're in this Earth, is because God give you one more day to live, you have no right to kill children, if you decide over another life, then you're taking God's place, that turns you into a sinner. Remember Jesus once saved a woman from death, you can be like him and start to appreciate life

Pim Pendergast 11-24-2013 06:07 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokermonFan1994 (Post 1043601)
I don't see nothing wrong about trying to protect children from obsolet and abusive ways of "discipline". Bible is not a parenting manual, is a book of faith, and I think you must start to respect life, if you're in this Earth, is because God give you one more day to live, you have no right to kill children, if you decide over another life, then you're taking God's place, that turns you into a sinner. Remember Jesus once saved a woman from death, you can be like him and start to appreciate life

How can you possibly "know" all this stuff about God if the Bible is worthless as a guide?

PokermonFan1994 11-24-2013 06:13 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 1043603)
How can you possibly "know" all this stuff about God if the Bible is worthless as a guide?

God can't be locked between paper and ink, he's in every person heart, he gave us a conscience to know the difference between what's wrong and what's right, and if you're making another person suffer, the you must know that's not right thanks to your conscience. God gave us free will, a conscience and a heart, we mustn't waste them

Pim Pendergast 11-24-2013 06:15 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokermonFan1994 (Post 1043606)
God can't be locked between paper and ink, he's in every person heart, he gave us a conscience to know the difference between what's wrong and what's right, and if you're making another person suffer, the you must know that's not right thanks to your conscience. God gave us free will, a conscience and a heart, we mustn't waste them

We must follow the Word of God, not our conscience.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2013 06:15 AM

Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PokermonFan1994 (Post 1043606)
God can't be locked between paper and ink, he's in every person heart, he gave us a conscience to know the difference between what's wrong and what's right, and if you're making another person suffer, the you must know that's not right thanks to your conscience. God gave us free will, a conscience and a heart, we mustn't waste them

Please post the Scripture that says we can just make things up and call it Godly. :rtfm:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved