The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   3 police officers shot dead in Pittsburg, Obama's fault (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21092)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-04-2009 07:42 PM

3 police officers shot dead in Pittsburg, Obama's fault

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/915...plawski2a8.jpg
Richard Andrew "Pop" Poplawski's aka Richard Poplawski

http://kdrv.com/news/national/104518

A man opened fire on officers during a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, a police official said. Friends said he feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.

Three officers were killed, said a police official at the scene who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media. Police spokeswoman Diane Richard would only say that at least five officers were wounded, but wouldn't give any other details.

Police planned to release more details at a mid-afternoon news conference Saturday.

The man who fired at the officers was arrested after a several-hour standoff. One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.

...Police did not immediately release the gunman's identity, but his friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns.

One friend, Edward Perkovic, said the gunman feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon." Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said he feared that President Obama was going to take away his rights...

Vire, 23, said the gunman once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn't successful. Vire said his friend had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum...

Tom Moffitt, 51, a city firefighter who lives two blocks away, said he heard about the shooting on his scanner and came to the scene, where he heard "hundreds, just hundreds of shots. And not just once—several times."

I case it isn't 100% clear to you, this is all Obama's fault. If it had not been for Obama being President, Republican talk shows and websites would not be predicting an end to our Biblically-santioned right to machineguns, and this man would not have been driven into a cop-killing paranoid frenzy.

Add these 3 police officers to the Obama bodycount.

Brother Lazarus 04-04-2009 07:54 PM

Re: 3 police officers shot dead in Pittsburg, Obama's fault

The officers were responding to a "domestic dispute" call. My suspicion is that this guy was issuing a proper beating to his wife to correct her misdeeds. When the officers arrived it must have been apparent to him that all of his rights were about to be taken from him. It's no wonder to me at all that he shot everyone.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Pastor Ezekiel 04-04-2009 07:59 PM

Well if there's one thing I know it's that opening fire on anyone who tries to take away your guns is a sure-fire way of keeping the Demoncrats from taking away our guns. That man sent a message loud and clear across the fruited plain!

I hope the liberals in the NRA are listening!

SayvedByTheLord 04-04-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 312664)

These left wingers have always pissed me off :angry:

All they want is money, money, money, but all they deliver are broken promises !

Nobar King 04-04-2009 08:12 PM

Sounds like a copycat. Didn't four cops just die in Oakland in the same kind of scenario?

Capt. Aaron Portway 04-04-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 312664)
Well if there's one thing I know it's that opening fire on anyone who tries to take away your guns is a sure-fire way of keeping the Demoncrats from taking away our guns. That man sent a message loud and clear across the fruited plain!

Well said! As responsible owners of assault weapons, we should all take this as a lesson.

When fully automatic assault weapons are outlawed, only outlaws will have fully automatic assault weapons!

And THEN where will be? Up S--t Creek, that's where! Damned LIEberals!

Buford T Scoggins 04-05-2009 05:25 AM

Obama took away the guns from those police officers. He even took away their tasers. That's why they couldn't defend themselves.

Next thing you know, Osambo will be taking the guns away from our troops in Iraq too. Not to mention that he plans to fill the military ranks with sissy homo ladyboys, just like Bill Clinton tried to do.

And let's not forgot that just a couple of days ago, Osambo insulted the Queen of England by giving her an iPod - a real man would have given her a Smith&Wesson 45 revolver, or a 12-gauge shotgun. To top it off, Osambo's lesbo wife then sexually assaulted the queen right on the spot!

Let's be frank - Osambo is the worst president in American history. In just two months, he's managed to undo the 8 years of progress we had under President Bush.

I fear for our nation.

yours in Christ,
Buford

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-05-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus (Post 312662)
The officers were responding to a "domestic dispute" call. My suspicion is that this guy was issuing a proper beating to his wife to correct her misdeeds.

You got it exactly right:
Richard Andrew "Pop" Poplawski's ex-girlfriend said he dragged her by the hair and threatened to shoot her.

He slept with a gun under his pillow in a basement room filled with firearms and ammunition, convinced that Jews controlled the media and President Obama was scheming to take away his arsenal, friends and relatives said Saturday.
"He was a violent, abusive man. He dragged me by the hair, pulling me across the floor. I saw him choke his own mother. He was controlling," said Melissa Gladish, 23, of Verona, his former girlfriend who received a protection from abuse order against him in 2005. She said she had no doubt he would kill someone.

"He was never afraid of anyone. Once, he accused me of cheating on him, which I didn't do. He told me he had a gun he kept buried ... and that he would dig it up and get me," she said.

... Despite nearly four years of estrangement, Gladish said Poplawski phoned her in the midst of his standoff with police.
"He said, 'I'm dying. I'm dying. I want you to know that I always loved you. You're still my baby,' " Gladish said. "I tried to calm him down. He said he was shot and that he was dying. He said, 'I'm lying in a pool of blood.' Then I heard a lot of noise, like a scuffle, and the phone went dead."
Perkovic said Poplawski usually was affable and kind, but grew angry recently over fears Obama would outlaw guns.
See! It was Obama that turned him into a killer!

Nobar King 04-05-2009 11:06 PM

I just read that the whole incident was due to their poorly trained pet:
Quote:

PITTSBURGH (AP) — An ambush that resulted in the shooting deaths of three Pittsburgh policemen was precipitated by an emergency call from the gunman's mother over a dog urinating in the house. According to court papers, Richard Poplawski and his mother argued about his dog's accident Saturday morning, prompting her to threaten to evict him and to call police.
Considering the city, it's no surprise that the police have to deal with civil disputes like this that descend into chaos and violence.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-06-2009 10:34 PM

The ADL attacks Poplawski for "posting a link to Stormfront of a YouTube video featuring talk show host Glenn Beck talking about FEMA camps with Congressman Ron Paul."

I'm starting to think that Poplawski was framed. After all, aren't the witnesses all dead? Those hundreds of AK-47 bullets could have come from anywhere. Isn't there at least one Muslim on his street?

Brother Lazarus 04-06-2009 10:58 PM

Well apparently the dispute was between the mother and the son over the dog. Hopefully the dog survived the shooting.

This incident leads me to ask about the Biblical aspect of disciplining ones mother. When is it acceptable? When she is widowed?

And Brother Nobar, Pittsburgh really is quite nice. There is the occasional disturbance common to any city, but I can list a many serial killers that are not from Pittsburgh. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Aileen Wournos are all serial killers not from Pittsburgh. I think California may be the serial killer capital of the USA.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Nobar King 04-06-2009 11:04 PM

Are you some kind of pipsqueak-squealer?

Pastor Nereu Gargalo 04-07-2009 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 312654)
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/915...plawski2a8.jpg
Richard Andrew "Pop" Poplawski's aka Richard Poplawski

http://kdrv.com/news/national/104518

A man opened fire on officers during a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, a police official said. Friends said he feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.

Three officers were killed, said a police official at the scene who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media. Police spokeswoman Diane Richard would only say that at least five officers were wounded, but wouldn't give any other details.

Police planned to release more details at a mid-afternoon news conference Saturday.

The man who fired at the officers was arrested after a several-hour standoff. One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.

...Police did not immediately release the gunman's identity, but his friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns.

One friend, Edward Perkovic, said the gunman feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon." Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said he feared that President Obama was going to take away his rights...

Vire, 23, said the gunman once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn't successful. Vire said his friend had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum...

Tom Moffitt, 51, a city firefighter who lives two blocks away, said he heard about the shooting on his scanner and came to the scene, where he heard "hundreds, just hundreds of shots. And not just once—several times."

I case it isn't 100% clear to you, this is all Obama's fault. If it had not been for Obama being President, Republican talk shows and websites would not be predicting an end to our Biblically-santioned right to machineguns, and this man would not have been driven into a cop-killing paranoid frenzy.

Add these 3 police officers to the Obama bodycount.

Well this is what happens when you elect a Mudslum Niggra as President. No good can come of this.

JennyD 04-07-2009 04:41 AM

Is it possible he did it because of the tattoo?

H. Montague Worthington 04-07-2009 03:54 PM

Clearly, had it not been for Obama needlessly and deliberately frightening this man, this tragedy never would have happened. What would YOU do if a darkie spoke to you in voices telling you he was going to take away your guns and probably rape you? You'd probably shoot at LEAST three policemen, too! I suspect just about any jury (unless they've stopped allowing Christians on juries these days-- wouldn't be surprised!!) would take that into consideration.

Bobby-Joe 04-07-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 313224)
The ADL attacks Poplawski for "posting a link to Stormfront of a YouTube video featuring talk show host Glenn Beck talking about FEMA camps with Congressman Ron Paul."

I'm starting to think that Poplawski was framed. After all, aren't the witnesses all dead? Those hundreds of AK-47 bullets could have come from anywhere. Isn't there at least one Muslim on his street?

I think you are on to something Jeb. There are all kinds of lose change in this 4-4-09 attack. All the witness contently dead, use of a firearm preferred by Muslim terrorists. Sounds like they found a fall guy to cover up their little terrorist attack.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-07-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 313330)
Is it possible he did it because of the tattoo?

He's innocent. And he's not the only good Christian with a Tattoo.