The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Further Evidence that Turks Fornicate With Sheep (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49460)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-01-2010 10:40 PM

Further Evidence that Turks Fornicate With Sheep

THIS story confirms what I've been saying for years; The Turks are a tribe of barbaric perverts who committ the sin of bestiality on a regular basis. :bad:

It also confirms that the theory of evolution is a lie. The dead offspring of this sheep proves conclusively why God orders us not to fornicate with animals. :nono:

Quote:

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A,

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

Benedict A. Davis 09-01-2010 10:45 PM

Re: Further Evidence that Turks Fornicate With Sheep

Evolutionists will use this as proof we came from sheep now.Especially curly haired people.

David Micheal 09-01-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis (Post 591523)
Evolutionists will use this as proof we came from sheep now.Especially curly haired people.

First monkeys..... now sheep? They might as well say we evolved from wolves or fish, which ever seems more ridiculous.:thumbdown:

CyberYahweh 09-02-2010 08:19 PM

As abominable as the Turks are, at least they did the right thing and burnt the abomination alive, before the evilutionists can run their hack-false tests on it and claim it's a "missing-link."

Lisa H 09-03-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.
Did the locals do this so they could not find out who the father was?

Brother Helge 09-03-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 592571)
Did the locals do this so they could not find out who the father was?

I think you're up to something here.
As all other mooslimes all turks engage in goat rape from time to time. I guess all males in the village are suspects to be the father, so they had to get rid of the evidence asap.

Cranky Old Man 09-05-2010 03:16 PM

:bad:

Brother Temperance 09-05-2010 03:39 PM

This is why I don't eat kebabs.