The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Are abortions always wrong? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62452)

lukasekman 04-01-2011 11:18 PM

Are abortions always wrong?

The very concept of killing an unborn baby have always been a horror to me. I've had nightmares about an evil abortion doctor smiling as he insert his fist into her vagina, grabbing the unborn baby in utero, pulling it out, the baby screams, and then be brutally squash the baby in his devilish hands... :devil:Abortion doctors must have a gruesome hatred towards babies, and maybe even kids in general.

One reason abortion is gruesome is because you kill a human being with a soul. But what if the baby have Down Syndrome, and thus lack soul? Do God want soulless beasts to walk the earth?
Do it even count as abortion (baby murder) if you abort a downie, or is it just exorcism?

Unrepenting Sinner 04-01-2011 11:37 PM

Re: Are abortions always wrong?

I'm pretty sure abortion is wrong any way you slice it; whether the baby has mental problems or not doesn't make it any less wrong. However, issues such as that might spur the parents in the direction of abortion, to avoid the future hardships of life if the baby had been born deformed.

Born Again Bob 04-02-2011 12:48 AM

Dear Friend,

Is it always wrong to shoot a baby in the face?

Yours in Him,
BAB :innocent:

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-02-2011 03:53 AM

Actually, abortion is always wrong, with only one exception: when God does it!

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-02-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 723321)
Actually, abortion is always wrong, with only one exception: when God does it!

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

AMEN!! God is the world's greatest abortionist! He decides that 1/3 to 1/2 of all conceptions end in "spontaneous miscarriage" (God's Abortion). That's what the Darwinista feminazi liberals just don't get: Only GOD gets to decide when a baby dies, not Man! :rtfm:

lukasekman 04-02-2011 10:31 AM

Thanks for your responses, brothers. You saved me from anguishing doubt.

I feel confident that I with no exceptions will have the Lord's word behind me when I advice women to not give their wombs in hands of evil abortion men.

However, here's a follow-up question: As far as I understand, the proper way to handle a potential soulless being is to go through pregnancy and then give the kids a few year to catch up with language and motor skills? Or maybe wait until the age on ten before you see if he can learn to read?

But if it fail, then you can leave the kid in the wild, right? Of course, I assume the parents do their best to make the kids strive for knowledge, including administering corporal punishment and detention.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-04-2011 10:42 PM

Ahem: What Christians believe about Abortion

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 723496)
However, here's a follow-up question: As far as I understand, the proper way to handle a potential soulless being is to go through pregnancy and then give the kids a few year to catch up with language and motor skills? Or maybe wait until the age on ten before you see if he can learn to read?

You're talking about retard babies? As far as I know they aren't any good for anything unless you're running for office.

I don't know if they are soulless, I think that's just identical twins (since clones don't have souls, and identical twins are natural clones).

lukasekman 04-05-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 725365)
Ahem: What Christians believe about Abortion
You're talking about retard babies? As far as I know they aren't any good for anything unless you're running for office.

I don't know if they are soulless, I think that's just identical twins (since clones don't have souls, and identical twins are natural clones).

Yes, I believe that downies and most other retards lack souls. The soul is what make a human self-aware and able to study the Bible.

True Disciple 04-05-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 723496)

But if it fail, then you can leave the kid in the wild, right? Of course, I assume the parents do their best to make the kids strive for knowledge, including administering corporal punishment and detention.

Friend, if a retard baby is born, then it is a punishment of God towards that child's parents. After all, God knows people before they are born, as He makes them Himself:

Isaiah 44:24:
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 49:5:
And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

So, these Verses clearly teach that God created every human being as He intended him to be, retards included:

Exodus 4:11:
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

So if a parent would abort a retard baby, it's even worse than normal abortion, which is murder; because in this case, there is an added element of rebellion against God, by attempting to dodge His Punishment by aborting the retard baby God cursed its parents with.:thumbdown:

Marshall 04-05-2011 10:09 PM

Being soulless it would seem to me that retards are in fact not human. At least not the kind of human God intended when He molded Adam from the clay. Humans, real humans, all have souls. Some dark and some light but souls none the less. If retards aren't human when they are crashing around outside the mother then it stands to reason that the squirming pupae inside the mother isn't human either.
In which case no baby is killed by the sadists vacuum, no soul sent straight to Satan to use as condoms and seemingly no reason an abortion shouldn't be performed.
Except:
God wants the parents to suffer. It is His righteous judgment that placed that sprog inside the mothers putrid sinbox. Obviously taking that punishment away from the parents(specifically the mother) means the Abortionist is playing God and sinning.
Therefore being pregnant with a retard is not a justifiable reason to murder it. There is no valid reason to have an abortion since babies(even stupid ones) are miracles and we all know who performs those don't we?
Hope that helps and God bless.

deltablues2 04-06-2011 12:54 PM

Abortions are perfectly acceptable if it helps keep traffic on this forum to a minimum. The bible states that the internet should continually run smoothly.

Two-Dollar Bill 04-06-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deltablues2 (Post 726603)
Abortions are perfectly acceptable if it helps keep traffic on this forum to a minimum. The bible states that the internet should continually run smoothly.

Amen to keeping the traffic down to a minimum, the less idiots like you around here the better. (Also, Internet should be spelled with a capital I, and Bible should also be capitalized.)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-06-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Scripture please. :rtfm:

Living_Water 04-06-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Only acceptable abortion is post-birth abortion by shotgun for people like you.

Leviticus 26:38:
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

Marshall 04-06-2011 10:14 PM

Keeping traffic down here helps Satan. Satanists like that sort of thing.
Gays too.

lukasekman 04-07-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

:rtfm:
This thread is not about supporting the practice of population control by mass abortions, an idea by the communist dictator Mao Zedong.
We're discussing whenever retarded babies have the same right as real human babies to be born.

Pure_Angel 04-07-2011 04:47 PM

Yes abortion is always wrong! God only punsih bad persons with retarded offspring: so why should we care if a non-true christian (or not christian at all) get a retarded baby?
Also, if God didn't want retarded babies he would kill them himself (aka ”misscarriage”)! As said before: Abortion is only right when God does it!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth