The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   6 Biblical reasons Russia is winning the war of Ukrainian aggression: (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120084)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-02-2022 08:54 PM

6 Biblical reasons Russia is winning the war of Ukrainian aggression:

1. Russia's military is smarter.

We know Brother Trump is smart because he doesn't pay taxes.

The Russian military is even smarter, for them the taxes go in reverse:

That brother Trump and the Russians are smart in this way proves that they are godly: Proverbs 1:7, Proverbs 2:6, James 1:5

When a Russian general with a modest income buys a mansion, it proves that God rewards smart people: Proverbs 14:15-25, Proverbs 9:12 . God does not just reward people with superyachts, but with military victory also.

2. Russia's rulers are righteous, as defined by the bible.

Proverbs 15:6 states that "In the house of the righteous there is much treasure", (Proverbs 15:6,Proverbs 10:22, Proverbs 8:21) and if that house also floats, and has a GPS navigation system set to the nearest tax haven, that just means all the more righteousness.

Many financial experts say Vladimir Putin is the richest person to have ever lived. That's a lot of righteousness.

3. Russia's army is waging war in a more Biblical way.

Biblical law and international law are complete opposites when it comes to the rules of war.

And everybody knows "it's not a war crime if you win."

So then, who is behaving like someone who knows they will win, and who is behaving like a loser?

Here are hundreds of examples of Russia using Biblical combat tactics. So when someone says Putin is commiting war crimes, just say "that means he's smart".

4. Russia is a "Drill, Baby Drill" oil power.

Russia's enemies are trying to replace Russian oil by engaging in alternative energy, which is doomed because God hates it.

Wind power is actually Satan power: Ephesians 2:2

Geothermal uses the heat of hell. Solar power is what plants use, and plants are the lowest lifeform there is. God orders us to subdue nature, not imitate it: Genesis 1:28 .

Fusion power steals halos from angels:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/9a...f8a95ba402.jpg

5. Russia's strategy has worked in countless small-scale experiments.

Russians justification for war is that a group of friends (NATO) is making too many friends who are too close to Russia.

The small-scale version of this is a popular person who keeps meeting people and making new friends. Then he makes friends with the guy next door. So you go next door, beat up your neighbor, trash his house, and so on.

This tends to be a good social strategy, and God will approve of you if you do this.

NATO is the biggest voluntary organization of friends the world has ever seen. This brings us to:

6. NATO is an international organization, and God hates those

God tells us that xenophilia leads to sin.

Sin happens when foreign people dwell in the same cities: Judges 3:5-7, Proverbs 23:33. NATO includes non-Christian nations which will lead the Christians astray: 1st Kings 11:1-2

God wants us to split up NATO, and all international organizations: Nehemiah 9:2

Russia, on the other hand, is locked away in the international equivalent of a prayer closet:

https://www.forces.net/sites/default...ussia02-01.png

Romeo Rovagnati 06-03-2022 05:06 AM

Re: 6 Biblical reasons Russia is winning the war of Ukrainian aggression:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1299027)
God wants us to split up NATO, and all international organizations: Nehemiah 9:2

Ok, but how are you gonna fight terrorists if NATO is dissolved?

Johny Joe Hold 06-03-2022 02:13 PM

Donald Trump only supports winners. He likes Putin. Add that to the Bible and the outcome is predetermined.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-03-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1299043)
Add that to the Bible and the outcome is predetermined.

I admit I'm a big picture guy when it comes to international geopolitics: if you're a good boy then God favors you, and if you're a naughty boy then God punishes you. I learned that from my father. Leave complex strategies and plans for the Monday morning quarterbacks.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-18-2022 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1299037)
Ok, but how are you gonna fight terrorists if NATO is dissolved?

https://image.shutterstock.com/image...-238061767.jpg

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-27-2022 10:56 PM

By the way, there are a lot of other reasons Russia is winning, I just didn't include them because they don't have anything to do with the Bible.

They are summarized in this video which attempts to debunk them, but fails because the youtuber doesn't understand the Book of Revelation. There is no mention of either Gog, let alone Magog, or the extermination of Israel:

Pretty unconvincing, right? Pat Robertson has a far better understanding of the strategic situation.

LuciferMorningstar63 07-04-2022 05:34 PM

Except Ukraine is being attacked by Russia?, Its people being massacred by Russian soldiers so how did Ukraine act aggressively?

MitzaLizalor 07-04-2022 05:57 PM

The linked piece explains all that quite well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1300112)

Unfalsifiable 07-04-2022 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuciferMorningstar63 (Post 1300465)
Except Ukraine is being attacked by Russia?, Its people being massacred by Russian soldiers so how did Ukraine act aggressively?

Ukraine are occupying the Donbas Republics.

Barry 07-24-2022 10:58 PM

This Perun fella has some weird ideas but you have to give him some credit. For one, I'm very impressed with his command of the English language. He is the first Austrian I've ever heard that avoids starting every word with a V sound.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 07-28-2022 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 1301131)
This Perun fella has some weird ideas but you have to give him some credit. For one, I'm very impressed with his command of the English language. He is the first Austrian I've ever heard that avoids starting every word with a V sound.

Not to disparage Austrians but they shag sheep and everyone knows it.

I'd rather hear from the brave Ukrainians taking control of their destiny in an historic defeat of the Russian army: "This is no life for us. Nowhere is safe. I honestly wish my life was over," said 86-year-old Anna Ivanova, bending low, with the help of a walking stick, to pull weeds from her garden, as two Ukrainian jets roared low overhead.

Barry 08-07-2022 06:58 PM

I find it weird that you'd want to make use of links to the BBC to support your claim. Everyone knows the BBC is the mouth piece of the British Government and is used to inculcate the British public with atheist God hating propaganda.

An obvious example of the mistruths and lies the BBC is putting out about Ukraine, is clearly in evidence. There's a glaring omission of any reference to the fact, the war in Ukraine was deliberately started by the US under the glorious leadership of President, George W. Bush. Putin did not choose to invade Ukraine. He was the patsy fall guy that fell into the trap, laid by twenty years of deliberate US policy. The US wanted this war, planned for this war and embarked on a series of policies and provocations, that would make it inevitable.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-07-2022 09:11 PM

Friend, the BBC is one of many sources we follow. Occasionally they break important news.

Dennis Lukes 08-08-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1301543)
Friend, the BBC is one of many sources we follow. Occasionally they break important news.

We follow them but don't give heed (Titus 1:14). To the surprise of no one aware that London has been a stronghold of Jewish global domination for centuries, BBC Chairman Richard Sharp is a member of the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9). He's pushing Rishi Sunak, a brown person of foreign extraction who worships the Hindu demons to replace Boorish Johnson as Prime Minister of the UK. This would be a travesty, a dotheaded wog, a Christ-denying racial alien as leader of Britain. Now, the Kenyan Muslim mongrel Obama as president of the United States was bad enough, but the idea of a mud in charge of one of our ancestral white homelands is intolerable. Does Blood and soil count for nothing? Rishi Sunak is white genocide personified. The fact that the Britons are tolerating this while Pakis rape white children and coons stab white MPs to death in churches is telltale evidence of the Jew's involvement.

That's right: the once proud Anglo has been cucked by BBC.

MitzaLizalor 08-08-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 1301535)
I find it weird that you'd want to make use of links to the BBC to support your claim. Everyone knows the BBC is the mouth piece of the British Government and is used to inculcate the British public with atheist God hating propaganda.

Proverbs 29:18

From the historical record we know that often what befalls an individual later applies to a nation. Satan was proactive in tormenting Job, for example, and now whole nations are under attack. Sometimes an older nation attacks a young nation – sometimes it's the other way around. Right now it's the younger Christian nations being attacked by ancient pagan regimes, reminding me of Lamech's situation:

Genesis 4:19-23 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

Barry 08-19-2022 06:43 AM

The war in Ukraine was deliberately created by the USA. Innocent Russians and Ukrainians are dying to satisfy American neoliberal geopolitical ambitions.

handmaiden 08-19-2022 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 1301897)
The war in Ukraine was deliberately created by the USA. Innocent Russians and Ukrainians are dying to satisfy American neoliberal geopolitical ambitions.

Oh, wow! It's just the start of the semester, and you've already finished reading the entire textbook for Introductory Political Science? Color me impressed.

Barry 08-20-2022 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1301908)
Oh, wow! It's just the start of the semester, and you've already finished reading the entire textbook for Introductory Political Science? Color me impressed.

No I didn't. I just wondered why nobody was trying to end this war through diplomacy and as I looked into it, it became clear the US actually wanted this war. Putin isn't the aggressor, he's the patsy, that fell into a trap deliberately laid down by Americans. All the deaths we are witnessing, are caused by US meddling in a region of the world, it has absolutely no business in. Your nation's pursuit of hegemony, appears to many in the rest of the world, as little more than a murderous campaign waged on defenceless nations. If you want this war to stop, you need to tell your government you can see through it's lies.

MitzaLizalor 08-20-2022 09:33 AM

HOW to tell one you can see through its government's lies is the real issue here.
I gather that for Scots a demonstration of bagpipe technique can be very persuasive.

Those are not bagpipes – and not even Scottish. Without music, comprehensible to all whether they have language or not, how can distinctions be drawn between meddling, hegemony, murderous campaigns and lies?

Phil Ander 08-20-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 1301897)

Friend, Ukraine is the aggressor. It refused to accept that it was a vassal state, and thus poked its nose at Russia. Zelensky is not a leader, he is a comedian. It's all coming back to bite him since he tried to make fun at Russia's expense.

The USA is only involved because of Biden's need to suppress the information on Hunter's laptop. People say that it connects Benghazi, Hilary's email server, Pizza pedophilia, Anthony Weiner, Vince Foster, Gorge Soros and Jeffery Epstein.

Phil