The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Illiterate university student VS the word of GOD (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40554)

Anastasia the teenaged demon 04-09-2010 09:06 AM

Illiterate university student VS the word of GOD

conflict? no. that is not my goal today.
im here. and i want to ask questions anget answers. sirious answers.

question one: what is this religions beleif on child abuse and abuse of a wife?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 09:17 AM

Re: hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anastasia the teenaged demon (Post 502684)

Child abuse consists of sparing the rod: Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Wife abuse? I guess that would mean failing to impregnate her, which God killed Onan for. Also it is misuse of a wife to allow her to spread belief in false Gods.

Judges 3:5 And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
Judges 3:6 And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.
Judges 3:7 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves.

1st Kings 11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
1st Kings 11:2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

Anastasia the teenaged demon 04-09-2010 09:20 AM

no no i mean child abuse as in the father or mother haveing sexual advances on the child.
as for abuse of the woman i mean forced intercorse,cutting with a knife or any sharp object, glassing ect. over nothing. eg: woman has not prepared the meal ontime or asks for help from lover or if she is married..husband. husband goes intoa blind rage and kills her.

your thoughts?

Rev. Jim Osborne 04-09-2010 09:25 AM

Brother Jeb already answered your question, but it did not satisfy you. Go back and read what he wrote. He told you what abuse was, so listen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anastasia the teenaged demon (Post 502691)
no no i mean child abuse as in the father or mother haveing sexual advances on the child.
as for abuse of the woman i mean forced intercorse,cutting with a knife or any sharp object, glassing ect. over nothing. eg: woman has not prepared the meal ontime or asks for help from lover or if she is married..husband. husband goes intoa blind rage and kills her.

Here's a question for you: Why do you hate men so much that you would consider neglecting your wifely duties (such as preparing a meal on-time) as "nothing"? Why do you feel that the man should do his share of work, but you are allowed to slack off?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

There's nothing specifically against sex with children in the Bible, but all non-reproductive sex is deviant, lustful sperm-murder.

Quote:

as for abuse of the woman i mean forced intercorse,cutting with a knife or any sharp object,
Abuse? America is a capitalist nation and here men are free to do with their private property what they please. Yes, females are the private property of their husbands or fathers:

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(Women are property. Less valuable than a house but more valuable than slaves and livestock.)

Matthew 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
(Jesus considers women (and children) to be property that can be sold.)

Quote:

glassing ect.
Dropping a nuclear bomb on them?

Quote:

over nothing. eg: woman has not prepared the meal ontime or asks for help from lover or if she is married..husband.
That's not "nothing". Men make big investments on their wives and we expect return on investment.

Quote:

husband goes intoa blind rage and kills her.
I'm pretty certain that's murder. If she's a slave and the beating inflicts mortal wounds that kill her the next day, that's okay though:

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. -Exodus 21:20-21

Quote:

your thoughts?
Not mine, but God's thoughts.

Anastasia the teenaged demon 04-09-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 502692)
Brother Jeb already answered your question, but it did not satisfy you. Go back and read what he wrote. He told you what abuse was, so listen.

Here's a question for you: Why do you hate men so much that you would consider neglecting your wifely duties (such as preparing a meal on-time) as "nothing"? Why do you feel that the man should do his share of work, but you are allowed to slack off?

the quotes i do not understand. if you were you re-word in modern english. and not metaphorical. it would be nice.

good sir. i do not hate men. im 18. why would i be married at this age. i dont wish to marry or to send on my fathers genetics. he was a monster. and he is satanic. not only that he has a mental disorder. he goes into rages. beeting down even his own mother and father. but that isnt wht i ask these questions. my personal life has nothing to do with the essay.

so am i to beleive women have the status of a second class citizen and are only for your own pleasure? why do you hate women so much that you take away equality?

my next question: at a outside point of veiw. explain the story of cain and able. it is said cain resembled that of the lesser demons called lamian (vampire) is this true?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anastasia the teenaged demon (Post 502699)
the quotes i do not understand. if you were you re-word in modern english.

I would like it if you would return the favor.

Quote:

and not metaphorical.
The Bible is not metaphorical. If anyone says anything in the Bible is metaphorical, it's because they want to pick and choose the word of God.

Quote:

im 18. why would i be married at this age.
If God didn't want you to be producing children at 18, He would not have made you fertile at 18. It seems you've spent the last six years as a waste of food and oxygen.

Quote:

i dont wish to marry or to send on my fathers genetics. he was a monster. and he is satanic. not only that he has a mental disorder. he goes into rages. beeting down even his own mother and father. but that isnt wht i ask these questions. my personal life has nothing to do with the essay.
All of our ancestors were monsters - mine were Vikings! However, Jesus can cure the most savage beasts - witness our Ex-Negro program for proof!

Quote:

so am i to beleive women have the status of a second class citizen
What's this about citizenship?

Quote:

and are only for your own pleasure?
Women are to be a help meet for men, and are to produce babies. Our job as men is to rule over them. Our pleasure in this world is irrelevant.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
(Women were created to assist men.)

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Quote:

why do you hate women so much that you take away equality?
Your problem is with God, not with us.

Quote:

my next question: at a outside point of veiw. explain the story of cain and able. it is said cain resembled that of the lesser demons called lamian (vampire) is this true?
No. Where did you get such a ridiculous idea? Some video game?

Anastasia the teenaged demon 04-09-2010 09:52 AM

not a video game. just from things i have read. what is this stroy about?
also. i have a defect. i will not strech to the size of a penis. ever. therefore. i can not bare children even if it was my wish. im not a waste of life. i was MADE THEIS WAY BY MY MOTHER AND FATHER.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anastasia the teenaged demon (Post 502704)
not a video game. just from things i have read. what is this stroy about?

It's not just a "story", it's history and we can come to many conclusions based on the evidence it provides. There are many points we learn:More on Genesis 4-6.

Quote:

also. i have a defect. i will not strech to the size of a penis. ever.
You could marry an asian, or use the internet to find a support group for men with tiny penises. Or your husband can get his seed into you with a funnel and a straw. It's not masturbation if the seed ends up inside a woman. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Quote:

therefore. i can not bare children even if it was my wish.
Google "ceasarian insection".

Quote:

im not a waste of life.
I never said that. God curses women with barren wombs so that their suffering can serve as an example to the others. However, you're not barren at all.

Quote:

i was MADE THEIS WAY BY MY MOTHER AND FATHER.
You were made that way by God.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 10:55 AM

Father's anger or not, your problem is not with us. Your problem is with God. You can sent death threats to us but solving your issues with God will require a lot more effort.

GOD=life 04-09-2010 10:57 AM

You can't kill God.

People tried killing Jesus... didn't work out so well :lol:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-09-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 502764)
You can't kill God.

Unless she has an iron chariot, of course.

Judges 1:19: And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron

Sally Paulson 04-09-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

as for abuse of the woman i mean forced intercorse,cutting with a knife or any sharp object, glassing ect.

I still want to find out what "glassing" is. I've heard of a lot of ways a man can inflict pain on a woman, but I've never tried being glassed.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-09-2010 04:13 PM

Re: Illiterate university student VS the word of GOD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anastasia the teenaged demon (Post 502684)
conflict? no. that is not my goal today.
im here. and i want to ask questions anget answers. sirious answers.

Is this what passs for an introduction in your world? Were you raised in a barn? :huh:

BelieverInGod 04-09-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Paulson (Post 502960)
I still want to find out what "glassing" is. I've heard of a lot of ways a man can inflict pain on a woman, but I've never tried being glassed.

Seems it's the new term for attacking someone with a broken bottle. Not sure what was wrong with saying you were attacked by someone with a broken bottle, but kids these days have to have their own language.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-10-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 503063)
Seems it's the new term for attacking someone with a broken bottle.

Do any husbands actually do that? What a waste of a perfectly good bottle!