The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego – The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

Lego kid 12-23-2009 10:30 PM

Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonoftheApocalypse (Post 434538)
First off, I graduated high school when I was 15. I'm currently majoring in music production and taking psychology as a secondary. Secondly, I know what that words means, I picked it because of its irony for this particular board.

Now...

"They can read the Bible, they can play Bible games, they can build tree forts and re-enact battles against heathens. There are many things they can do!"

They can sit on their ass and read a book, play a lame board game, or re-enact brutal bloody crusade battles where thousands of innocents died for the sake of religion. You know...that doesn't really sound all that fun. Especially that last part.

Can I quote you in the future?

SonoftheDevil 12-23-2009 10:39 PM

Be my guest Lego kid, I like enjoy being allowed an open mind as much as you sir.

Lego kid 12-23-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonoftheApocalypse (Post 434544)
Be my guest Lego kid, I like enjoy being allowed an open mind as much as you sir.

Why thank you. Time to get a thread about this on 4chan I'd say. Would you agree? Maybe we'll get another raid going...?

Bob4God 12-23-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonoftheApocalypse (Post 434544)

You'll see that your friend, Lego Kid, has been banned for his plotting against GOD's church. I hope that you'll do your best to remain partially civil and not encourage juvenile antics such as "raids."

Thanks.

James Hutchins 12-23-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonoftheApocalypse (Post 434538)
First off, I graduated high school when I was 15. I'm currently majoring in music production and taking psychology as a secondary. Secondly, I know what that words means, I picked it because of its irony for this particular board.

Now...

"They can read the Bible, they can play Bible games, they can build tree forts and re-enact battles against heathens. There are many things they can do!"

They can sit on their ass and read a book, play a lame board game, or re-enact brutal bloody crusade battles where thousands of innocents died for the sake of religion. You know...that doesn't really sound all that fun. Especially that last part.

You do know, 'graduated' is a polite term for expulsion. :lol:

So you never sat and read a book. Interesting.
Never played a board game, I see.
Never analyzed a battle or other political skirmish, no surprise.

I will tell you, your intellect is mind blowing, I am in total awe...

Awe :(

James Hutchins 12-23-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434539)
Can I quote you in the future?

That desperate for an unoriginal thought? Such a shame. Well, get back to your baby blocks. :lol:

James Hutchins 12-23-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 434552)
You'll see that your friend, Lego Kid, has been banned for his plotting against GOD's church. I hope that you'll do your best to remain partially civil and not encourage juvenile antics such as "raids."

Thanks.

I have little doubt he will heed your words. LOL, I think he is the 'smart one'. :gaa:

Meek and Humble 12-24-2009 04:26 AM

Start a post on 4Chan about starting a raid on Landover?

If that didn't work the first 100 times people did it, why would it work now???

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-24-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 434683)
Start a post on 4Chan about starting a raid on Landover?

If that didn't work the first 100 times people did it, why would it work now???

Because this is a NEW idiot who hasn't seen the scores of times people have been laughed off 4chan for suggesting raids against the overpowering and indestructible JesOS system!

willrosillo 12-24-2009 09:28 PM

to be honest, you people are probably locked in cages at night and fed on a diet of melted lego, tar and bleach. F**k off back to you mental homes please creationists?:innocent:

eliot mayfield 12-24-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willrosillo (Post 434919)
to be honest, you people are probably locked in cages at night and fed on a diet of melted lego, tar and bleach. F**k off back to you mental homes please creationists?:innocent:

That is not very nice and it won't be tolerated long.

willrosillo 12-24-2009 09:35 PM

im sorry but lego is a toy. intended only for fun and enjoyment, kids have always enjoyed player toy soldiers, this is just the same. everyone is not out to get you creationists. some things are not satanic (not just the bible)

willrosillo 12-24-2009 09:41 PM

this isnt relevent but i read somewhere on this site that american christian are gods chosen. but Jesus Christ was a black jew. the bible was made up far before EUROPEANS settled in america.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-24-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willrosillo (Post 434919)

Whose forum is this, tard? Yours or Landover Baptist Church's?
Quote:

Originally Posted by willrosillo (Post 434943)
Jesus was a black Jew

Prove it.

Lego Defender 12-25-2009 06:28 AM

im sorry i thought the devil was red but apparently not. you ppl are so twisted around about what is right and wrong. i honestly think that none of you are TRUE christians but instead just pick on everyone who doesn't believe exactly what you do. Did Jesus tell you that legos were bad in a dream or something? Does it make any mention of legos in the bible. The answer is HELL no. Anyway, if you really want to see what creativity can produce go to google pictures and type in Lego Church. I don't know who, but someone took the time to build a massive church made entirely out of legos and it is really good. Just like i said before, legos are not the problem people are!!!! There are people who decide to built lego churches and there are people who build satanic stuff. So in what way does that mean that legos are the problem? Oh wait, i forgot i was talking to a bunch of people who believe in faith alone and not anything to do with logic.

Brother Temperance 12-25-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego Defender (Post 435139)
i honestly think that none of you are TRUE christians but instead just pick on everyone who doesn't believe exactly what you do.

That's an essential part of True Christianity, you lego-addled fool!
Quote:

Did Jesus tell you that legos were bad in a dream or something? Does it make any mention of legos in the bible.
But it mentions sodomy and false Gods. Lego is a subset of those categories.
Quote:

The answer is HELL no. Anyway, if you really want to see what creativity can produce go to google pictures and type in Lego Church. I don't know who, but someone took the time to build a massive church made entirely out of legos and it is really good. Just like i said before, legos are not the problem people are!!!! There are people who decide to built lego churches and there are people who build satanic stuff. So in what way does that mean that legos are the problem? Oh wait, i forgot i was talking to a bunch of people who believe in faith alone and not anything to do with logic.
Do you have any evidence showing that God has any use for so-called "logic"? Lego is not admissible here.

Meek and Humble 12-25-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego Defender (Post 435139)
im sorry i thought the devil was red but apparently not. you ppl are so twisted around about what is right and wrong. i honestly think that none of you are TRUE christians but instead just pick on everyone who doesn't believe exactly what you do. Did Jesus tell you that legos were bad in a dream or something? Does it make any mention of legos in the bible. The answer is HELL no. Anyway, if you really want to see what creativity can produce go to google pictures and type in Lego Church. I don't know who, but someone took the time to build a massive church made entirely out of legos and it is really good. Just like i said before, legos are not the problem people are!!!! There are people who decide to built lego churches and there are people who build satanic stuff. So in what way does that mean that legos are the problem? Oh wait, i forgot i was talking to a bunch of people who believe in faith alone and not anything to do with logic.

The time this pathetic loser (I assume 40-years-old and living with his mother?) took to build his mockery of a church, could have been spent doing things that are useful to society - like going out and preaching the Good News (or following God's command to be fruitful and multiply...)

:thumbdown:

FrauHolle 12-27-2009 08:23 PM

I don't think that Lego is satanic.
It can be christian - the kids could build a church. (If your kids make a satanic-church then I'm sad for you)

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-27-2009 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrauHolle (Post 436012)
I don't think that Lego is satanic.
It can be christian - the kids could build a church. (If your kids make a satanic-church then I'm sad for you)

One of the great Satanic devices is urging children to "use their imagination." This is quite contrary to God's Word, as it encourages autonomy instead of instilling unquestioning obedience to authority.

If you do not think that Lego is inherently evil, see the photo below - a Lego Goth!

Niflheim 12-29-2009 03:45 AM

you realize that the homosexual one is from the brick testament, right?
You guys can to hell. Thinking legos are a sinners toy, guess what? YOUR THE SINNER YOU SICK TWISTED BASTARDS!