The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sport (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=25910)

Professor Bessemer 07-20-2009 07:26 PM

Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sport

While Figure Skating has long been considered the gayest major sport, new evidence has dropped this extremely queer sport to number two on the list.

http://www.kurtfiles.com/images/phot...e/dsc_1341.jpg

When told his sport was now only the second gayest, Elvis Stojko cried like a little girl.

Competitive Cycling, specifically the multi-stage grand tours of Spain, Italy and France actually have a Faggotry Quotient almost 17% higher than Figure skating. If not for the extreme gayness of the Tour de France specifically however, Figure Skating would still be slightly gayer than professional bicycle racing.

http://www.blogonlyapartments.com/wp...-de-france.gif

Excluding logos for explicitly gay events, this is the gayest logo ever created.

Major factors that pushed the Tour de France and cycling in general over the top were the fact that all the grand tours are all-male events that take place in Europe. Also, a large group of men riding their bicycles around in France is maybe the gayest thing there is, short of gay sex itself.

http://dottypinhole.files.wordpress....08/07/tour.jpg

Here, a queer Tour de France competitor shows that he would rather stare at his own genitalia than make eye contact with a woman.

The Tour de France was dominated for years by Lance Armstrong, a straight man. This is not surprising, as it well known that queers lack the muscle mass and endurance of the average non-faggot.

http://www.goathork.com/%7Ebrose/soa...yc1-715842.jpg
Here two skinny little pansy cyclists share a quiet moment by the roadside consoling each other after losing yet again to Lance Armstrong.

Nobar King 07-20-2009 07:53 PM

Re: Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sp

It's no wonder that the U.S.A. is able to completely dominate that sport. Even an aging cancer-survivor with one testicle has more (cycling) endurance than anyone in Europe.

Brother Lazarus 07-20-2009 07:58 PM

Soccer is certainly the 3rd most gay sport.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Bobby-Joe 07-20-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 365287)
It's no wonder that the U.S.A. is able to completely dominate that sport. Even an aging cancer-survivor with one testicle has more (cycling) endurance than anyone in Europe.

Godly truth Brother Nobar. No one can pump as long or as hard as a NOT gay American. The Euro-sissies just can't keep it up like we can. Why? Atheism, sucks the virility out of a man.

Capt. Aaron Portway 07-20-2009 08:22 PM

I bet God gave Lance Armstrong cancer in his stones and brain because He was unhappy about Lance spending all that time with homos!:thumbdown:

Professor Bessemer 07-20-2009 08:34 PM

Here are few images of your typical Tour de France fans, 93% of whom are completely gay. My Scientheistic colleagues and myself spent countless hours last year in France researching the race.

We spent many late nights interviewing people like this. It was not pleasant.

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-20-2009 09:25 PM

Am I the only one who noticed the subliminal sexual imagery in this picture? Does the "T" in Tour look a little phallic for your tastes? What's worse is the "F" in France is in the basic shape of a man and it looks like he is performing a heinous homosexual act on the tip of the T.

Also look at the "R" in Tour. Why is this guy bent over in receptive, submissive position? And why does it look like Pac-Man is doing a truly repulsive oral act with the man's backside nether regions?

From what I understand about gay people is they like to speak in code. Some of them refer to each other as "Friends of Dorothy" which in fagspeak means they're homos. There is also a highly complicated hanky system which shows what sexual acts they like to do and if they are top and bottom based on the color of the hanky and left-right positioning of it. It wouldn't surprise me if homosexuals intentionally put these clues in the logo as a secret signal for other homosexuals.

Bobby-Joe 07-20-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 365336)

Am I the only one who noticed the subliminal sexual imagery in this picture? Does the "T" in Tour look a little phallic for your tastes? What's worse is the "F" in France is in the basic shape of a man and it looks like he is performing a heinous homosexual act on the tip of the T.

Also look at the "R" in Tour. Why is this guy bent over in receptive, submissive position? And why does it look like Pac-Man is doing a truly repulsive oral act with the man's backside nether regions?

From what I understand about gay people is they like to speak in code. Some of them refer to each other as "Friends of Dorothy" which in fagspeak means they're homos. There is also a highly complicated hanky system which shows what sexual acts they like to do and if they are top and bottom based on the color of the hanky and left-right positioning of it. It wouldn't surprise me if homosexuals intentionally put these clues in the logo as a secret signal for other homosexuals.

I agree Pastor. It does look like the "T" is about to penetrate the "R" in that poster. Then there are the colors, orange, traditional gay color. It is clear that Europe has gone more gayed out than San Fransisco if every poster is just some blatant depiction of a homosexual act like this poster.

Nobar King 07-20-2009 10:37 PM

I thought pink was the gay color. That's why they honor the pink jersey:
http://reviews.roadbikereview.com/fi...ink_jersey.jpg

Now that you mention it, the O looks like a boob. Why else would they put a nipple in the middle of it?

Oakland "Reb" Griner 07-21-2009 01:54 AM

I was just thinking the o was a head on view of a penis.

This creeping subliminal stuff is just demonic !!

Eugene Hackwith 07-21-2009 02:03 AM

Everyone knows that real men race cars, motorcycles, boats, and anything else you can strap an engine to. :D

Wash O'Hanley 07-21-2009 03:20 AM

What straight person would ever want to tour a godless fag-infested hell-hole like France?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-21-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley (Post 365588)
What straight person would ever want to tour a godless fag-infested hell-hole like France?

Amen! And since when is riding a bicycle considered a "sport?" That's how kids get to school! It's not a sport!

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-21-2009 03:42 AM

Exactly, Pastor Zeke! Bicycles are a form of transportation and therefore not a sport. Riding the bus isn't a sport, is it?

cosmic latte 07-21-2009 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 365336)

NO
Actually the "r" in touR is supposed to be a man, the "O" in tour is supposed to be a bike's wheel, and the yellow ball (pac-man) in front of the man is the front wheel of the bike.
It's a biker. not a gay sign

Myron Pollard 07-21-2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 365604)
Exactly, Pastor Zeke! Bicycles are a form of transportation and therefore not a sport. Riding the bus isn't a sport, is it?

Nor trolly jumping in Frisco.

FreeYourMind 07-21-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 365591)
Amen! And since when is riding a bicycle considered a "sport?" That's how kids get to school! It's not a sport!

I can't believe so many of you are pastors and yet you spew so much hate. It is painful to my soul to read all of your malicious comments. God is the only one to judge and I feel that many here will have a surprise come judgment day.

Pastor Ezekiel's own scripture references Damn him and most who post on this hate filled forum.

Those who will be DAMNED:

The Malicious (Romans 1:29)
Backbiters (Romans 1:30)
Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51)
The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26)
The Despiteful (Romans 1:30)
The Proud (Romans 1:30)
Boasters (Romans 1:30)
The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31)
The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9)

Eugene Hackwith 07-21-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeYourMind (Post 365667)
I can't believe so many of you are pastors and yet you spew so much hate. It is painful to my soul to read all of your malicious comments. God is the only one to judge and I feel that many here will have a surprise come judgment day.

Pastor Ezekiel's own scripture references Damn him and most who post on this hate filled forum.

I'm certain I will be surprised on Judgment Day, for the human mind cannot fathom the beauty of the Heavens. :)

Also, isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to say that only God can judge in one breath, and then damn all of us True Christians in the next?

Professor Bessemer 07-21-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeYourMind (Post 365667)

Nice to meet you!:sarcasm:

Please, if you want to spew your obvious hatred of God and Christians on our Godly forum, do so by starting a thread in the Introduction Forum. Let us know a little about yourself before you tell us all how wrong we all are for following God's words as written in the KJAV 1611 Bible.

This thread is about the rampant homosexuality in professional bicycle racing. If you have a comment about the topic, you may post it here.

To that end, here is a photograph of a homo who skinned his knee and hip when he fell off of his bicycle. He is crying like a baby. In professional cycling, they need a doctor to assist these "men" with their "injuries."

Professional cyclists, when asked how they would like these minor injuries to be treated, stated that any and all injuries are serious, including hurt feelings, and that they would prefer it if their mothers could follow each cyclist in the team cars and "kiss their boo-boos" and tell them that they were "big brave boys" if and when any incident occurred.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200807/r270913_1138971.jpg

Cadel Evans, a noted homo cyclist, is experiencing the pain a straight person would feel if their leg was ripped completely off. Homosexuals have notoriously low pain thresholds.

The logistics of having that many queer parents in various cars turned out to be unmanageable. You see, the average gay person has an extremely low pain threshold and thus needs constant encouragement. To that end, all "racers" have radios in their helmets. The team managers thus become surrogate "mommies", giving constant encouragement and praise to these delicate "athletes" as they ride their bicycles around various European countries.

James Hutchins 07-21-2009 12:51 PM

Not only is he girly, notice he not even pedaling the bike but making the car pull him along? He might as well throw the bike in the trunk and get in the back seat with his 'special friend'. I for one would appreciate it if they would put the top up so children would not be exposed to such acts of perversion.