The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rittenhouse trial... nailbiter (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119553)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-18-2021 08:17 PM

Rittenhouse trial... nailbiter

Anyone else following the news on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? You remember him - considered by some a future Presidential candidate and by others a viable Congressional intern - he was the guy that defended Wisconsin against marauding indians blacks leftists protestors by coming in armed as a neighborly gesture from Illinois.

He's been using the legal argument that if the protestors he had shot had managed to take his gun then more people would have been shot. Classic police de-escalation tactic. It's a puzzler for sure and the jury is into day 3 of deliberations. That's a long time to spend actually doing work for jurors (unemployed bozos and sleepy Joes) who must be itching to take their lunch vouchers and go home. That usually helps focus the mind when it comes to making a quick unanimous decision, so somebody must really be thinking about it. Probably somebody used to a hard day's work i.e. a decent Christian male like Kyle Rittenhouse.

My money is on guilty, even so. The writing's on the wall for American values and this show trial will only motivate The Base for the upcoming 2022 military coup elections.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-18-2021 09:12 PM

Re: Rittenhouse trial... nailbiter

God bless Kyle Rittenhouse! I am praying for him. :pray: I heard a little of his testimony on a radio broadcast, and he sounded so very distressed at what was happening to him. How can people be so cruel to a young man with such good intentions?

If this happened to any of my boys, his brothers would be crossing state lines with something a whole lot more powerful than a whatever-it-was that Kyle was carrying.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-18-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1291380)
If this happened to any of my boys, his brothers would be crossing state lines with something a whole lot more powerful than a whatever-it-was that Kyle was carrying.

The love of Jesus? :gunsmilie(1):

Thank you Sister for reminding us all to put Kyle in our prayers tonight. All it will take is 1 brave patriot to resist the 11 oppressors then Kyle (and the brave patriot) will be ensured a segment on Fox News and other celebrity opportunities.

Uncle Rutherford 11-19-2021 04:34 PM

I tell you what. That fine white Christian boy Rittenhouse should be offered a job at Landover Baptist Church if he’s found innocent. I see Republican Matt Gaetz is already eyeing him to be a senate intern if he’s found innocent. Could you imagine how many men will be lining up at the church’s doors hoping to have Rittenhouse’s seed in their daughters to make more True Christian™️ soldiers? I already picture him producing AT LEAST seven sons and three daughters just like Job did in The KJV Bible if this were possible.

handmaiden 11-19-2021 06:14 PM

Jesus wept. . . And so did Kyle. That's how deep that poor boy's feeling run. How could anyone find that sweet child guilty of anything?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-19-2021 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1291406)
How could anyone find that sweet child guilty of anything?

The verdict must come as such a relief to him and his mom! I read somewhere that he has ambitions to become a police officer, and it would have been a real tragedy if this had been prevented by a conviction for what was, when all's said and done, merely teenage over-enthusiasm.

The people of whatever that town was called - Kenobia? - can now rejoice that young Kyle has secured the wish of Isaiah 32:18 for them:
And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places

(That last phrase is particularly pertinent in the case of a couple of former inhabitants.)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-19-2021 07:02 PM

YES! Innocent! Message received loud and clear: any time there is an ethnic disturbance somewhere, True Patriots are free to pour in from out of State armed to the teeth and make America great again. Case closed.

Dennis Lukes 11-19-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1291410)
YES! Innocent! Message received loud and clear: any time there is an ethnic disturbance somewhere, True Patriots are free to pour in from out of State armed to the teeth and make America great again. Case closed.

Glory! Just like Kansas in the 1850s. Kyle Rittenhouse is now a free man, and a fully fledged member of the Phineas Priesthood. Will he take up The Honorable Matt Gaetz on his offer of an internship? If he plays his cards right, he could be president one day!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-19-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1291412)
If he plays his cards right, he could be president one day!

That's right Brother. You heard it here first.

Kyle Rittenhouse reminds me of the beautiful story of Paul Raniere who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure as he was riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

Johny Joe Hold 11-19-2021 10:49 PM

BY THE AUTHORITY GRANTED ME AS MAYOR OF FREEHOLD, I HEREBY DECLARE TODAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021,
KYLE RITTENHOUSE DAY IN THE CITY OF FREEHOLD, IOWA.

ALL CITIZEN ARE URGED TO CELEBRATE THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF MR. RITTENHOUSE AND EXPRESS APPRECIATION TO ALL FOR HIS BRAVORY AND PATRIOTISM.

JOHNY JOE HOLD
MAYOR

Dennis Lukes 11-20-2021 02:15 AM

Kyle won't be eligible for the presidency until the 2040 election, assuming Jesus doesn't unleash the rapture before then. 12 registered voters have already decided in his favor.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-20-2021 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1291414)
BY THE AUTHORITY GRANTED ME AS MAYOR OF FREEHOLD, I HEREBY DECLARE TODAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021,
KYLE RITTENHOUSE DAY

Sat on my porch and fired off a few rounds into the air. Nobody gonna vandalize car lots on my watch.

Dennis Lukes 11-20-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1291430)
Sat on my porch and fired off a few rounds into the air. Nobody gonna vandalize car lots on my watch.

AMEN!!! Thank Christ he only popped a couple of dirtbag wigger race traitors. If he'd harmed one hair on blackie's nappy head, self defense or not, they'd have put him in front of a firing squad.

Uncle Rutherford 11-20-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1291430)

:thumbsup: Sounds like you know how to defend property just like Kyle Rittenhouse did. At first I thought you were aiming at me (which would be understandable. I get defensive when I see darker colored people in my vicinity as well.), but then I when I saw it was you on your porch, I laughed in relief. My apologies Brother Toole for being a little surprised at the celebrations on the street ;).

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-20-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1291445)
Sounds like you know how to defend property just like Kyle Rittenhouse did.

That's right Mr. Rutherford. Who knows what kinds of weapons you those people might be carrying, given the loose guns laws in this country. That's why we need our guns because we still live in a dangerous world. It's time law and order abiding folks get together for cleansing tours of crime in other States. I could rent a bus - a 20-seater ought to be enough for a small town.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-20-2021 07:11 PM

This thread needs to be kept at the top. It is proof, if proof were needed, that Landover's thoughts and prayers were heard by God and our humble submissions were noted and acted upon by the Almighty.

I doubt you will be hearing other so-called "Churches" making that claim.

handmaiden 11-20-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1291447)
. . . we need our guns because we still live in a dangerous world. It's time law and order abiding folks get together for cleansing tours of crime in other States. I could rent a bus - a 20-seater ought to be enough for a small town.

That would have been so much more convenient for young Mr. Rittenhouse. He could have had some buddies along. I daresay he would have been far less traumatized by his experience had there been nearby support.

And of course, while dear Kyle was old enough to have a driver's license at the time of the protests riots, I'm not sure if was ready and able for the responsibility of operating a car.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-20-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1291452)
That would have been so much more convenient for young Mr. Rittenhouse. He could have had some buddies along. I daresay he would have been far less traumatized by his experience had there been nearby support.

Yes that's it - a nice short bus for Kyle and his friends to drive around in protecting everybody. Pow pow!

What are you gonna save anyone from, Kyle you little snotrag. Tomorrow the rent's due and I've been self-medicating for 10 years and supporting 2 (or is it 3?) ex-wives who can only make $100 a week after spending $50k on a masters degree from Trump U. WHAT THE FFFF are you going to save us from, Kyle? Put your answers on my To Do list, right after prayers to Almighty God. :thumbsup:

Isabella White 11-20-2021 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1291412)
Glory! Just like Kansas in the 1850s. Kyle Rittenhouse is now a free man, and a fully fledged member of the Phineas Priesthood. Will he take up The Honorable Matt Gaetz on his offer of an internship? If he plays his cards right, he could be president one day!

Amen, dear Brother Lukes! This is especially true, when one considers the great praise that darling young Kyle is receiving from our beloved President Trump!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-24-2021 07:24 PM

Sad news today that 3 white men were convicted of gunning down a black man. The circumstances are almost identical: suspicious black persons running around, possible criminal activity, white men with guns responding to "the situation".

Quote:

Travis McMicheal, Greg McMichael, and their neighbour William “Roddie” Bryan were each convicted for murdering Arbery, who was unarmed, after pursuing him in February last year and claiming, without evidence, he had been involved in a spate of burglaries in their neighborhood.
How can it be that Rittenhouse is a hero while the McMichaels+Roddie Bryon get sent to prison for the rest of their lives? Let's pay attention and learn the lessons.
  1. Do it in Wisconsin, not Georgia. Surprizing but that's what the data says. Also consider Florida.
  2. When If you're going to shoot, make sure the suspect is running toward you, not away from you because that looks bad.
For me, those are the key lessons. I'm sure there are others we can take from this.