The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37966)

Philippe 03-04-2010 07:06 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483347)
Of course not! The difference is that Obama's foreign visits actually had a purpose, while Hold just took a vacation! Why would anyone living in Freehold care about Iceland?:wacko:

He didn't took a vacation. I think he explained well enough that he went there to meet their Prime Minister! Being in the company of a lesbian non-believer, that's what you call vacation? Then I hope you're not in charge of a tourism agency!

Lesbith 03-04-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Of course not! The difference is that Obama's foreign visits actually had a purpose, while Hold just took a vacation! Why would anyone living in Freehold care about Iceland?:wacko:

That's what I'm still wondering about. Iceland is miles away. If there is one country God should hate, it's America. I mean: all those so-called 'true Christians' who live there, abusing His name...

Iceland doesn't even care about the USA, so what's the whole point of this?

Levi Jones 03-04-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbith (Post 483352)
That's what I'm still wondering about. Iceland is miles away. If there is one country God should hate, it's America. I mean: all those so-called 'true Christians' who live there, abusing His name...

Iceland doesn't even care about the USA, so what's the whole point of this?

You could have fooled me. Somewhere close to 1/4 of their population has visited this forum to tell us how much they hate us and the U.S.A.

SayvedByTheLord 03-04-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

The really important point is that why would anyone care what you think.

This whole thread started as a whining "pity me" screed from you. You have taken up with a nigra, and you continue to soil this Godly Forum™ with your presence.

Once Gods Chosen Candidate (C. Reconstruction) is in place as mayor, your true insignificance in Gods Plan will become apparent.

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord (Post 483360)
The really important point is that why would anyone care what you think.

Because I'm old enough to vote now. Additionally, I know quite a lot of people living in Freehold who happen to agree with me. I also want to let visitors to this forum know how evil Landover really is.

Quote:

This whole thread started as a whining "pity me" screed from you. You have taken up with a nigra, and you continue to soil this Godly Forum™ with your presence.
Not so much "pity me" as well "f*** you," I think.:lol:

Quote:

Once Gods Chosen Candidate (C. Reconstruction) is in place as mayor, your true insignificance in Gods Plan will become apparent.
Oh, that idiot. He's good for a laugh, that's true. The real danger, of course, is the corrupt clique supporting Mould.

C. Reconstruction 03-04-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483406)
Oh, that idiot. He's good for a laugh, that's true. The real danger, of course, is the corrupt clique supporting Mould.

You are such a naive young lady. You have no idea of what is to come under Gods Will.

Once elected, I plan to place Mr. Hold in my cabinet. Mr King will be returned to the disadvantaged neighborhood from whence he came.

Mr. Open will be my Secretary of Christianity, as for Mr. Weed I am a bit uncertain. Possibly Secretary of Agriculture.

The fag is a separate issue.

Join the C. Reconstruction group for a God centered future!

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Reconstruction (Post 483422)
You are such a naive young lady. You have no idea of what is to come under Gods Will.

Once elected, I plan to place Mr. Hold in my cabinet. Mr King will be returned to the disadvantaged neighborhood from whence he came.

Mr. Open will be my Secretary of Christianity, as for Mr. Weed I am a bit uncertain. Possibly Secretary of Agriculture.

The fag is a separate issue.

Well, I have a reasonable idea. It will comprise maybe even more religious oppression than we are facing now already. Luckily, only Sayved seems to like you.:lol:

C. Reconstruction 03-04-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483425)
Well, I have a reasonable idea. It will comprise maybe even more religious oppression than we are facing now already. Luckily, only Sayved seems to like you.:lol:

If you could be bothered to go look at my social group you would see otherwise.

narc_yah 03-04-2010 08:46 PM

"Join the C. Reconstruction group for a God centered future! "

the c means christ i guess..?
a.. god centered future.. in who's life..? that's right.. get real help, and get yourself a bit more fixed in your own life..

Born Again Bob 03-19-2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 477897)
Now I'm 19 years old, and I want to let you know that I utterly reject your evil religion!:thumbdown:

Dear Friend,

Well, the authority of teenagers on profound theological matters is universally accepted. We'll close the church pronto!

Yours in You,
BAB

jennabenna 03-19-2011 04:43 AM

Oh, lovely! This proves to me again that even in childhood conditions even worse than my own, strong women can rise above it and learn something! Congratulations, Cassandra, and welcome to the real world.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-19-2011 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennabenna (Post 714478)
Oh, lovely! This proves to me again that even in childhood conditions even worse than my own, strong women can rise above it and learn something! Congratulations, Cassandra, and welcome to the real world.

Her daddy is gonna tan her hide when we get her home. :a078:

jennabenna 03-19-2011 04:59 AM

I swear to god, zeke, don't touch that girl. One more beating won't do any good. One beating doesn't do any good in the first place, let alone the subsequent ones.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-19-2011 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 477897)
Is that a normal way to raise a child? According to the bible, it might be, but according to basic human morals, it is depraved and despicable!:angry:

So naturally, you rejected God.

Quote:

Now I'm 19 years old, and I want to let you know that I utterly reject your evil religion!:thumbdown:Miss Cassandra
19? :giggle:

YOU are 19?

In what, DOG YEARS? :rofl:

Miss Cassandra 03-19-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennabenna (Post 714478)

Thank you very much! Things are going better with me now, since I found the religion of wicca, and I hear the voices of the Mother Goddess and the Horned Hunter in the wind and the waters.:)

I just hope that these christians might cure one day too. It is sad to see how the Bible screws up people's brains, and makes them live in constant fear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 714543)
19? :giggle:

YOU are 19?

In what, DOG YEARS? :rofl:

Well, I'm glad that you at least can laugh about this piece of humorous wit yourself, Reverend.:lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-21-2013 02:33 AM

FYI Miss Cassandra's body was found in a basement in Freehold today. Her charred body was identified by Bobby Joe and his boys in security. :to_keep_order:

So, she's roasting in hell right now. All's well that ends well. :lol:

Alterboy 03-21-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 988074)
FYI Miss Cassandra's body was found in a basement in Freehold today. Her charred body was identified by Bobby Joe and his boys in security. :to_keep_order:

So, she's roasting in hell right now. All's well that ends well. :lol:

Read the whole saga. Very sad.
She lost her way...
And died tragically...
A sinner who renounced God.
Truly sad for her.

Faith_Machine 03-21-2013 09:24 AM

I was about to say, "What nincompoop troll bumped this ancient thread?"

But I see now that it was good Pastor Zeke, bringing us up to date. I'm glad to know this sad story finally has closure.

Say, um Pastor Zeke?

Listen, if Cassandra left behind any sort of diaries or e-mail accounts or what-have-you, um, those things would be destroyed or sealed without being opened or read, right?

Dr Laurence Niles 03-21-2013 12:07 PM

A stupid stinking skank dying in misery is not something that normally interests me but I think in this one case this is an important thread to bump: there is a message here.

In her last posts she seemed so happy, full of live and with a verve that she had not experienced in a long time. She was trully content the first time.

Just like the skag addict :angry:

She was pumping herself full of Wicca in the same way that young fella off of that film about trains was filling his youthful bottom with methodone suppository :badmood:

We see many news paper articles about victims of drug abuse: maybe now they may lay some attention to Wicca abuse!

How is the heady sense of love and togetherness attain from the Wicca any different from the heroin or the meths or the marijumanji?

Face facts: this poor girl died of an addiction. And only Jesus can stop this sense of artificial happiness and contentment from claiming more young lives.

YIC

Pastor Ezekiel 03-22-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 988150)
I was about to say, "What nincompoop troll bumped this ancient thread?"

But I see now that it was good Pastor Zeke, bringing us up to date. I'm glad to know this sad story finally has closure.

Say, um Pastor Zeke?

Listen, if Cassandra left behind any sort of diaries or e-mail accounts or what-have-you, um, those things would be destroyed or sealed without being opened or read, right?

I've got people working on that, believe me. :to_keep_order: