The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=108586)

Pascal Tremblay 02-22-2016 06:44 AM

Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist.

Hi. I know what you guys think about those who don't speak proper English, but it's not my native Language. I speak French and i'm from Quebec. I had to learn how to speak at school.

I used to attend church every sunday, but now, only rarely because i think it's boring. I'm sure y'all will judge me on that.

There's a lot of things i don't agree with here, but i keep on reading and it's what i like to do here in this forum.

I plan on enrolling for Force.CA army and i have a aptitude test to do in a week from today.

I'm no troll, i believe in god and in my doubts, i asked questions to myself: if god really exist and now i know. Why? Because in my sleep,something that i can't explain answered my question and it said that god exist with the voice of a woman. I also seen 2 eyes. I know it was a sign, i know that i wasn't in my head.

Yet, even after that fact, that god exist, i still have bad habits and to be honest, i want any help. I enjoy my current life-style way too much to change. Yet, i still follow the words of gods a bit, but as stubborn as i am, i don't follow or agree with all of his words.
Yet, i don't consider myself to be a bad person at all.

One day, in a City-bus, i was stuck in a spot where i had 2 choices: Stealing the wallet or giving it back before the person left. I took the wallet i ran-up on that person to give it back. I didn't steal it. So i know i'm a good person.

So i just want to believe that i can go to heavens if i do good from time to time and if not, then it is what it is. I can't change because i refuse to live a boring life and it's not fun to be a ''true christian''. Most video games, movies, TV shows or any other fun activities you guys chose to ban are things that i like to do daily.
With most of the things you ban, what is there left to do? Boring things i guess.

Des 02-22-2016 06:56 AM

Re: Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist.

Hello, young lady.

I hear there are a lot of you frogs in Queerbec, which leads me to believe that Canada is a British prison like Austria. Were you shipped there after being caught sneaking across the French/English border? If so, do you have room for a few hundred thousand Mexicans? They speak pretty much the same faggy language that you do, so they should fit right in.

Elmer G. White 02-22-2016 07:00 AM

Monsieur Tremblay, you've come to the right place as you are in peril. :fear 2)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal Tremblay (Post 1175154)
Yet, even after that fact, that god exist, i still have bad habits and to be honest, i want any help. I enjoy my current life-style way too much to change. Yet, i still follow the words of gods a bit, but as stubborn as i am, i don't follow or agree with all of his words.

I am very sorry to tell you that your considerations do not matter. Jesus decides and He's informed us that partial solutions do not work. :(

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You see, you have to obey in a totalitarian manner to please God. Furthermore, until you do so, you are by definition evil. We'd like to tell you it could be otherwise but, again, Jesus decides.

Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Bible tells us that you cannot do good until you've accepted Jesus and follow ALL His commandments.

Quote:

One day, in a City-bus, i was stuck in a spot where i had 2 choices: Stealing the wallet or giving it back before the person left. I took the wallet i ran-up on that person to give it back. I didn't steal it. So i know i'm a good person.

So i just want to believe that i can go to heavens if i do good from time to time and if not, then it is what it is. I can't change because i refuse to live a boring life and it's not fun to be a ''true christian''. Most video games, movies, TV shows or any other fun activities you guys chose to ban are things that i like to do daily.
With most of the things you ban, what is there left to do? Boring things i guess.
Dear child, Jesus decides these things. As you can see in the verse above, good intentions and "nice" acts do not count. Only Repentance, Faith and submitting to Jesus do. You might think that your act produced a good outcome but it didn't. God has defined it as evil (again, see the verse above). The same act by a True Christian™ could have been good but as you cannot do good (yet?), the act was repulsive to Jesus. We're sorry that we have to be the ones to break these news to you. :(

Who told you that being a True Christian™ should be fun? It has nothing to do with fun! It is hard work.

Genesis 3:19

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

That said, you are extremely lucky to be here now. Now there is hope. You can learn and eventually be Saved. However, I recommend you be hasty as time is running out (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Pascal Tremblay 02-22-2016 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1175156)
Hello, young lady.

I hear there are a lot of you frogs in Queerbec, which leads me to believe that Canada is a British prison like Austria. Were you shipped there after being caught sneaking across the French/English border? If so, do you have room for a few hundred thousand Mexicans? They speak pretty much the same faggy language that you do, so they should fit right in.

What ever you think about french ppl from france, know that the french are the reason you even live where you live currently.

And i'm born in Quebec.

You sound like you have no respect for anything and you like to offend others. Why is that a hobby for you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1175157)
Monsieur Tremblay, you've come to the right place as you are in peril. :fear 2)

I am very sorry to tell you that your considerations do not matter. Jesus decides and He's informed us that partial solutions do not work. :(

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You see, you have to obey in a totalitarian manner to please God. Furthermore, until you do so, you are by definition evil. We'd like to tell you it could be otherwise but, again, Jesus decides.

Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Bible tells us that you cannot do good until you've accepted Jesus and follow ALL His commandments.

Dear child, Jesus decides these things. As you can see in the verse above, good intentions and "nice" acts do not count. Only Repentance, Faith and submitting to Jesus do. You might think that your act produced a good outcome but it didn't. God has defined it as evil (again, see the verse above). The same act by a True Christian™ could have been good but as you cannot do good (yet?), the act was repulsive to Jesus. We're sorry that we have to be the ones to break these news to you. :(

Who told you that being a True Christian™ should be fun? It has nothing to do with fun! It is hard work.

Genesis 3:19

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

That said, you are extremely lucky to be here now. Now there is hope. You can learn and eventually be Saved. However, I recommend you be hasty as time is running out (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

Yours in Christ,

My point is, how do you guys expect to save everybody in a world where we're all corrupt by the media? If you can't save all of us, then do the world a favor and become a part of it neutrally while you can save yourself and your own ppl; we don't have to be so rash on everything.

Y'all act as if we can't be friends because we're different. Even if i'm going to hell, what makes you think we can't be friends in this world? I don't chose to go to hell, but i will test my luck with god himself even if it's only 0.01 percent.

You got the poster above your post calling me a lady and i used to be in a football team and i know you guys do respect football players.
Even with that bit of information, you still gonna find a way to offend me and it feels like there's never a stop to it.
This is why most ppl don't respect you; you refuse to study your scripture within your circle while giving a world a favor; letting them live how ever they chose to live their lives.

Evil or not, i possess no horns. You judge me based on what i just told you. If i'm evil, you'd be a liar to think i'm not friendly or to think that i'm repulsive. I can see your will to save me even if i have no potential to be saved. Saved or not, evil or not, i'm not a person on a mission to disrupt your missions nor your goal to be saved so you cannot see me as an Antagonist at all.

Elmer G. White 02-22-2016 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal Tremblay (Post 1175160)

Y'all act as if we can't be friends because we're different. Even if i'm going to hell, what makes you think we can't be friends in this world? I don't chose to go to hell, but i will test my luck with god himself even if it's only 0.01 percent.

You got the poster above your post calling me a lady and i used to be in a football team and i know you guys do respect football players.
Even with that bit of information, you still gonna find a way to offend me and it feels like there's never a stop to it.
This is why most ppl don't respect you; you refuse to study your scripture within your circle while giving a world a favor; letting them live how ever they chose to live their lives.

Evil or not, i possess no horns. You judge me based on what i just told you. If i'm evil, you'd be a liar to think i'm not friendly or to think that i'm repulsive. I can see your will to save me even if i have no potential to be saved. Saved or not, evil or not, i'm not a person on a mission to disrupt your missions nor your goal to be saved so you cannot see me as an Antagonist at all.

Dear Sinner,

Of course we don't judge you. Jesus does. You write as if we had an opinion on the matter. :huh: We don't! Jesus does. He has told us that while you may think that you have good intentions, you don't.

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Because you are not with us with Jesus, you are against Him. You are His antagonist. You may have been unaware of this but - Praise God - now that you know you can repent and join His forces against those who are evil, those like you! You also fail to understand that we're doing our utmost to spread our Love to you and to the other sinners. It is Love that we want to share with you despite your persecution (Matthew 5:10). Thus, we patiently explain to you how you should live your life NOW to get the ultimate reward LATER. It is a sad thing that people nowadays are all about instant pleasure and mundane rewards and they fail to understand that Eternity is quite a long time and while you could plan ahead and spend the Trillions of Years in Heavenly Bliss, you will most likely end up in agony (Matthew 13:50).

It is not at all adequate to be friendly or nice. Jesus does not care for that. He cares for our Faith and following His Commandments. You will also have to hate your parents (Luke 14:26). If you fail to do these things and many others, Jesus will reject you:

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

If you believe not, your niceties do not matter. You are going to be condemned. This is what people have to be told. This is what they have to learn. There is no greater Love than the Love we give. We give people the one-way backstage pass to heaven, to Life Eternal with Jesus!

http://www.nccg.org/iat/img/canvi.jpg
Choose the light (John 1:5)!

Yours in Christ,

Wannabe False Christ 02-22-2016 01:29 PM

It is up to Jesus to tell you whether you are a good person or not. But regardless, it is never too late to be saved.

Dolores de Barriga 02-22-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Hi. I know what you guys think about those who don't speak proper English, but it's not my native Language. I speak French and i'm from Quebec.

Bonjour, Monsieur Tremblay! Welcome to this lovely forum! Let me reassure you that you are not the only English as a second language speaker here.

Quote:

I'm no troll, i believe in god and in my doubts, i asked questions to myself: if god really exist and now i know. Why? Because in my sleep,something that i can't explain answered my question and it said that god exist with the voice of a woman. I also seen 2 eyes. I know it was a sign, i know that i wasn't in my head.
I must admit, that I am jealous. I have been struggling with my own faith for some time now. If God exists, why does He allow so much hatred and cruelty to be committed in His name all over the world?

I am afraid that even if I received a sign as you did, I'd attribute it to a heavy dinner the previous evening, rather than a Supernatural intervention. :( I truly am a woman of small faith, but at the same time I fear that I will burn in Hell forever for that. :o

Quote:

I feel your struggle, as it is my own as well. Someone more versed in the Bible can point you to the exact verses, but I feel like maybe even if God does exist, He doesn't deserve to be followed. God as depicted in the Bible is a vindictive, cruel individual, who commands his followers to hate all sorts of people - including but not limited to people of different ethnic origin, people of different beliefs, homosexuals, and women.

I suppose that not following these commandments does make me bad person when we use the Holy Bible as the model of behavior, yet it doesn't make me a bad person if we use contemporary Western ethics as such model. It truly is impossible to reconcile these two models of behavior.

Quote:

That's the thing - do you prefer to choose happiness in this life or happiness in the afterlife?

Didymus Much 02-22-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wannabe False Christ (Post 1175167)
It is up to Jesus to tell you whether you are a good person or not...

And His standards are clearly delineated in the Bible. So if you want to claim to be a Christian, you should read it to know what they are.

You should read it anyway, so you don't look quite the ass claiming it says things that it doesn't.

Quote:

...But regardless, it is never too late to be saved.
Case in point.

Matthew 12:32 "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in theworld to come."

Only you can cure your ignorance. :kjv1611-read:

Pascal Tremblay 02-22-2016 06:44 PM

I try my best not to be banned, but i chose not to remain in silent around here. I received 2 infractions already for asking 2 different questions, but it's all good...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga (Post 1175174)

That's the thing - do you prefer to choose happiness in this life or happiness in the afterlife?

First of all, sorry for the confusion of my 6th paragraph. I meant to say ''i don't want to'', but i did not know we had no Edit-post function in this forum.

I think god or the ,what i consider to be, ''super natural intervention'' as you put it was an opportunity for me to change my ways. I just don't have enough will-power to do so. I received this sign days after my grand-mother died.
So at that time, it was normal for me to wonder what goes down in the after-life.

To answer your question, i can only say that i enjoy the present too much just to look up to what will be offered to me in the future.

James Hutchins 02-22-2016 08:34 PM

Welcome friend!
I hope you do not have plans to invade the US of A :usaflag: because it would not end well for you.
Tell me, how did you communicate prior to going to school? Was just in crude grunts and gestures?
Well, enough personal information (you eskimoes, quite frankly, make uneasy what with all the blubber stuck in your teeth).
Tell us about why Jesus likes to spend time with you and what purpose you feel He has in mind for you. God does not create a creature unless there is a good reason. I understand why He created Christians Americans, why did He create you?

Dolores de Barriga 02-23-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal Tremblay (Post 1175184)
I think god or the ,what i consider to be, ''super natural intervention'' as you put it was an opportunity for me to change my ways.

Or maybe it was just a vivid dream after a heavy dinner. It happens to me all the time, but I don't see a Sign from God in such dreams, just the result of overeating late in the evening. :)

Quote:

I just don't have enough will-power to do so. I received this sign days after my grand-mother died.
My condolences. However, in this case, it wouldn't have to be even a heavy dinner. If you were close with your grandmother, her death would put you in an emotionally fragile situation -- which would be a perfectly natural explanation for your alleged encounter with the supernatural.

Quote:

So at that time, it was normal for me to wonder what goes down in the after-life.
Certainly. After all, we held burial ceremonies not for the dead, but for the living -- with the purpose of giving a closure to the grieving family, as well for a more materialistic purpose of getting rid of a rotting corpse.

Quote:

To answer your question, i can only say that i enjoy the present too much just to look up to what will be offered to me in the future.
Well, you see, religion is not just something that you claim to pertain to. If you chose to believe in God, then you have to read the Holy Bible and follow all of its commandments -- after all, God didn't inspire people to write the Bible just for fun, it actually has a purpose as a life manual.

If, on the other hand, you chose not to believe in God, then you don't need to worry about following the commandments -- although I'd still recommend that you read the Bible, just to know what you've decided not to accept.

Des 02-23-2016 01:35 AM

Quote:

What ever you think about french ppl from france, know that the french are the reason you even live where you live currently.

No, sugar plumb, I live where I live currently because I bought the house.

Quote:

And i'm born in Quebec.

I see. A generational prisoner, like the little Negro babies born in prison.

Quote:

You sound like you have no respect for anything and you like to offend others. Why is that a hobby for you?

I asked simple, honest questions. Why are you saying such cruel and hateful things about me? Are all you frogs racist haters? :(

I'll pray for you.

Oliver Brendan Hayve 02-23-2016 02:37 AM

Quote:

How do you know that it was a sign and that it wasn't in your head? Many people claim to receive such signs that tell them mutually contradictory things; they cannot all be right, but they can all be wrong.

Thomas Taylor 02-25-2016 06:29 AM

Quote:

Hi. I know what you guys think about those who don't speak proper English, but it's not my native Language. I speak French and i'm from Quebec.

Sorry?? Couldn't understand a word.

I don't understand French.

But look, God has something to say about the French:

Revelation 16:13

“And I saw three vncleane spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, & out of the mouth of the beast, & out of the mouth of the false prophet.”

All Frenchies are unclean demons - God is very clear on this