The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   (Jews...) Now: Peter Crackhead's introduction thread (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117045)

BibleReader2231 11-21-2019 05:42 PM

(Jews...) Now: Peter Crackhead's introduction thread

https://www.businessinsider.com/isra...harges-2019-11

Honestly should anyone be surprised? Its standard Joo practice. It’s probably commonplace in Israel. I think it should be forgiven though since Golan Heights was taken and renamed Trump Heights. Thoughts anyone?

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 05:09 PM

Re: Jews will be Joos I guess. Netanyahu charged with bribery

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1260678)
https://www.businessinsider.com/isra...harges-2019-11

Honestly should anyone be surprised? Its standard Joo practice. It’s probably commonplace in Israel. I think it should be forgiven though since Golan Heights was taken and renamed Trump Heights. Thoughts anyone?

Pope Gregory III is to blame... if the papists could have kept the Syrians and other heathens at bay (or better totally decimated their population) we would have these problems...

Isabella White 11-22-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260712)
Pope Gregory III is to blame... if the papists could have kept the Syrians and other heathens at bay (or better totally decimated their population) we would have these problems...

Good afternoon to you, Mr. Kropotkin, and :welcome-flowers: to :forum-fancy:, here at :landover-fancy:.

It appears that you are new here, and we would love to get to know you. As is customary with all of our newcomers, we would like it if you would kindly make your way to our friendly Introduction Forum, to post a message of introduction for us. The link to that forum is here:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Please note our request at the top of that page, which is:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Thank you, and we look forward to your introduction.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1260715)
Good afternoon to you, Mr. Kropotkin, and :welcome-flowers: to :forum-fancy:, here at :landover-fancy:.

It appears that you are new here, and we would love to get to know you. As is customary with all of our newcomers, we would like it if you would kindly make your way to our friendly Introduction Forum, to post a message of introduction for us. The link to that forum is here:

Please note our request at the top of that page, which is:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Thank you, and we look forward to your introduction.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

I’d prefer not to...

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-22-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1260678)

Bribery? I thought joo bribery was when they somehow pay you less. How is a crime? Any friend of the President is a friend of America so I expect we'll see Mr. Trump fluing over to Israel to stop the corrupt attempt to charge Netanyahu, conditional upon a $10B subsidy.

Basilissa 11-22-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260716)
I’d prefer not to...

Why? What are you hiding, dear?

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1260719)
Bribery? I thought joo bribery was when they somehow pay you less. How is a crime? Any friend of the President is a friend of America so I expect we'll see Mr. Trump fluing over to Israel to stop the corrupt attempt to charge Netanyahu, conditional upon a $10B subsidy.

If only the Romans had the foresight to solve this problem in 66AD?

Isabella White 11-22-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260716)
I’d prefer not to...

Now, Mr. Kropotkin, please do not be shy. We are friendly folks who love the :lord-fancy:. And, we love getting to know our newcomers so that they may feel welcome in entering into discussion with us as we study the glorious teachings from the :kjv1611:.

Perhaps you would feel less hesitant if you will, for now, just share your favorite Bible verse with us. I'm sure you will be delighted with us once you are a bit more relaxed here at :forum-fancy:.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1260724)
Now, Mr. Kropotkin, please do not be shy. We are friendly folks who love the :lord-fancy:. And, we love getting to know our newcomers so that they may feel welcome in entering into discussion with us as we study the glorious teachings from the :kjv1611:.

Perhaps you would feel less hesitant if you will, for now, just share your favorite Bible verse with us. I'm sure you will be delighted with us once you are a bit more relaxed here at :forum-fancy:.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Workers of the world Unite.

Basilissa 11-22-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260725)
Workers of the world Unite.

I don't understand: does the fact you're a godless commie somehow prohibits you from the ability to create an introduction thread?

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260726)
I don't understand: does the fact you're a godless commie somehow prohibits you from the ability to create an introduction thread?

I’d prefer not too...

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260722)

Nothing...

Didymus Much 11-22-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260732)
I’d prefer not too...

When you can cite Das Kapital (edition and page # will do) for justification on being a rude, mannerless, bad guest, then you'll have some genuine reason for your refusal.

Until then, enjoy being treated as the witless troll you've presented.

Basilissa 11-22-2019 08:40 PM

Re: (Jews...) Now: Peter Kropotkin's introduction thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1260715)
As is customary with all of our newcomers, we would like it if you would kindly make your way to our friendly Introduction Forum, to post a message of introduction for us. The link to that forum is here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260732)
I’d prefer not too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260722)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260733)
Nothing...

There is a logical contradiction, there. Can you spot it?

However, given that I'm a very nice lady, I have renamed this thread so now its title reflects its contents. :innocent:

@ Bible Reader: I apologize, but this person has hijacked your thread. It's what commies do, they are all drug lords and terrorists. :thumbdown: Maybe you can pray for him - I'm afraid I'm too busy for such a waste of time.

BibleReader2231 11-22-2019 08:53 PM

It’s okay Miss Basilissa. What communist country is this person from by the way? The slogan he’s spouting and his obvious hatred toward Israel makes me smell Russian vodka in the thread. I certainly hope this isn’t one of Hillary Clinton’s trolls trying to frame Russia as this terrible country again.

Basilissa 11-22-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1260739)
It’s okay Miss Basilissa. What communist country is this person from by the way? The slogan he’s spouting and his obvious hatred toward Israel makes me smell Russian vodka in the thread. I certainly hope this isn’t one of Hillary Clinton’s trolls trying to frame Russia as this terrible country again.

One thing we can be sure 100%: he ain't Russian, because a Russian would never present himself as Peter Kropotkin, but as Piotr/Pyotr Kropotkin. Also, he cannot be the prince Piotr Alekseyevich Kropotkin, because that confused soul has been dead for almost a century.

So, based on this, as well as on his lack of actual knowledge of Das Kapital and/or works of Lenin/Mao/Trotsky/whatever prophet of another shade of communism, we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™, but rather with a Bernie supporter.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-22-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260740)
... we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™...

This is unsurprising, as Russian Trolls usually call themselves something like BibleLover999, but nevertheless quite disappointing. :(

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260740)
One thing we can be sure 100%: he ain't Russian, because a Russian would never present himself as Peter Kropotkin, but as Piotr/Pyotr Kropotkin. Also, he cannot be the prince Piotr Alekseyevich Kropotkin, because that confused soul has been dead for almost a century.

So, based on this, as well as on his lack of actual knowledge of Das Kapital and/or works of Lenin/Mao/Trotsky/whatever prophet of another shade of communism, we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™, but rather with a Bernie supporter.

Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)... but, the amusing part is I have been quoting a piece of proto-existential literature by American author Herman Melville’s “Bartleby The Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street” with classic response of “I would prefer not to..”

I was waiting for the librarian to detect this statement. No, I am not Russian. I debated spelling Peter in Russian fashion but figured it would be a pain explaining it. So, I went with anglicized form of Peter.

Also, your inference is baseless I merely quoted one of the most commonly known quotes of Marx. Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.

PeterCrackhead 11-22-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1260742)
This is unsurprising, as Russian Trolls usually call themselves something like BibleLover999, but nevertheless quite disappointing. :(

No, I am Polish...

Basilissa 11-22-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260743)
Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)...

Also, your inference is baseless I merely quoted one of the most commonly known quotes of Marx. Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.

Dear, I was extrapolating, just like our resident atheist:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1260735)
When you can cite Das Kapital (edition and page # will do) for justification on being a rude, mannerless, bad guest, then you'll have some genuine reason for your refusal.

Until then, enjoy being treated as the witless troll you've presented.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260744)
No, I am Polish...

Seriously? Haven't you people learn the hard way that communism doesn't work? I mean, I know all about Polish jokes, but are you seriously that dumb?!? :rofl: