The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116376)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-29-2019 03:14 PM

Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
In this interview, Pete Buttigieg is given endless opportunities to attack Joe Biden. The interviewer is basically pushing him to attack Joe Biden. Yet look what happens:




After my decades of selfless sacrifice and hard work researching perverted degenerates, my countless hours of studying sodmite porn frame-by-frame, I know the warm afterglow of grandpa-bear action when I see it.

Brother Gonzalez 05-29-2019 03:33 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
I don't have much information on who those are, but I would say yes given the general state of degeneration of the US and particularly democrats.

BrotherLarry 05-29-2019 03:53 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Mayor Pete has a "husband," and he doesn't strike me as an adulteress. Mr. O'Biden seems to direct his inappropriate behavior toward the weaker gender. Of course, that's his public persona. Behind closed doors, who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?


I have been behind those closed doors many times and I have witnessed evil. I can say without hesitation, however, that Joe and Pete have never been in any of the back rooms or dark alleys where I go to fish for men (for Christ). I'll keep feelers out and report anything I see or hear. Let's hold both of these poor democrats up in prayer so that Jesus will change them into Republicans, helping His Most Gracious Leader Donald J Trump to win the Kingship in 2020.

Isabella White 05-29-2019 07:18 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1252449)
After my decades of selfless sacrifice and hard work researching perverted degenerates, my countless hours of studying sodmite porn frame-by-frame, I know the warm afterglow of grandpa-bear action when I see it.

I do believe you are correct there, 100%, dear Brother Thurmond -- absolutely, without any doubt. A picture is worth a thousand words, and I'll let this one do the talking.

A blessed day to you, dear Brother Jeb.
Sincerely, Isabella W.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIcH5oWW8AAoFZ7.jpg

Johny Joe Hold 05-29-2019 10:14 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
I'm in politics and recognize political code language. I hear Buttigieg telling Biden, "If you'd like a secret get together I'd like one too."

We have to remember both these guys are Democrats. They have no moral values. Homerism is just as moral to them as the one man and one woman that the Bible requires.

Dennis Lukes 05-30-2019 02:43 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
I don't like to imagine what goes on at the Democratic National Convention. Drugs, orgies, bestiality, sadomasochism, pedophilia, bisexuality, human sacrifice, cannibalism, desecration of Bibles and flags, Satan worship, I'm sure it's all fair game and would make the Marquis de Sade blush. While I have no idea if Joe Biden and Pete Buttcheek have sinned together, they have sinned separately, and when the Democratic Crime Syndicate gets together, I'm sure they'll be coupled at some point in the whirlwind of unfathomably depraved anonymous sex.

BrotherLarry 06-01-2019 02:09 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252502)
I don't like to imagine what goes on at the Democratic National Convention. Drugs, orgies, bestiality, sadomasochism, pedophilia, bisexuality, human sacrifice, cannibalism, desecration of Bibles and flags, Satan worship, I'm sure it's all fair game and would make the Marquis de Sade blush. While I have no idea if Joe Biden and Pete Buttcheek have sinned together, they have sinned separately, and when the Democratic Crime Syndicate gets together, I'm sure they'll be coupled at some point in the whirlwind of unfathomably depraved anonymous sex.

Brother Dennis,

When the Ex-Gay group convenes at your establishment, the topics above will be discussed in great detail as a reminder of the things they no longer participate in. It's really touching and I so wish I could be there. Of course, why would I attend since I'm not an Ex Gay? LOL


Did they send in their deposit yet?

Dennis Lukes 06-01-2019 04:03 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1252607)
Brother Dennis,

When the Ex-Gay group convenes at your establishment, the topics above will be discussed in great detail as a reminder of the things they no longer participate in. It's really touching and I so wish I could be there. Of course, why would I attend since I'm not an Ex Gay? LOL


Did they send in their deposit yet?

I certainly haven't forgotten our arrangement, but I'm glad you reminded me about the deposit. They did indeed send the check. It cleared and everything, but there was something about it that I found to be concerning:


https://i.imgur.com/p27rjCg.jpg


As you can clearly see, they have mistaken the name of my establishment as the Blood of Christ Hotel, not the Blood of Christ Motel. I hope they're not counting on swimming pools and continental breakfasts on the premises. There is, however, a swimming hole in the woods nearby and a Perkins restaurant in the next town over.

BrotherLarry 06-01-2019 08:31 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
As long as the swimming hole is private we should be fine. I mean THEY. Just can’t have the other guests interrupting the remembrance service or the baptism. They will pay heavy deposits for that guarantee although I am sure money is not your motivator.

As for the check, I imagine they were trying to get rid of old ones and thought there was no point in wasting a perfectly good instrument. I know there was nothing sinister about it since the Lord has delivered each one from darkness. In fact that picture looks like Brucie, the club treasurer.

Take care Brother.

PS: Are the rooms fairly soundproof? They love to shout when they are in the mood.

DolliMoans 06-04-2019 11:30 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252616)
As you can clearly see, they have mistaken the name of my establishment as the Blood of Christ Hotel, not the Blood of Christ Motel.

Maybe it was a Cyrillic code - a Russian Н for No tell. Please, I don't know anything about this! My lips are sealed! :o


Anyway, I'm sure there's something going on between Joe Bidet and Pete Buttplug, no doubts there! :nono:

Texas Hold 06-04-2019 11:34 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
I say if two people love each other they should be together. Regardless of gender

Elmer G. White 06-04-2019 11:45 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Hold (Post 1252773)
I say if two people love each other they should be together. Regardless of gender

:hmmm:

The Bible disagrees. We are not supposed to love our immediate family.

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Obviously, regarding Ephesians 5:25-28, this issue is complicated, but we can definitely state that your suggestion - albeit probably made with good intentions that still lead to Hellfire - is contrary to the Will of God. Is there any particular reason why we should follow your advice instead of Jesus's?

:praise:


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Texas Hold 06-04-2019 01:39 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1252774)
:hmmm:

The Bible disagrees. We are not supposed to love our immediate family.

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Obviously, regarding Ephesians 5:25-28, this issue is complicated, but we can definitely state that your suggestion - albeit probably made with good intentions that still lead to Hellfire - is contrary to the Will of God. Is there any particular reason why we should follow your advice instead of Jesus's?

:praise:


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

first of all. It’s a book. A few hundred pages of garbage in between cardboard and fake leather.
Second of all. I don’t think Jesus is exactly in a position to stop to dudes making love sweet love under the sheets.
Thirdly. Do you actually do anything besides sit here and preach your crap. Seriously. Find yourself a pretty woman, or a handsome man.

Brother Gonzalez 06-04-2019 05:21 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Hold (Post 1252781)
first of all. It’s a book.

As is Das Kapital, and On the Origin of Species, to name 2 books that define the Atheist religion. So what?


Ours is written by God, that is the difference.


Job 19:23 Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!


Quote:

A few hundred pages of garbage in between cardboard and fake leather.

Nothing is fake in my Bible. Even the leather is true.


Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.



Quote:

Second of all. I don’t think Jesus is exactly in a position to stop to dudes making love sweet love under the sheets.

Jesus is always there, watching you having sex with other men. And He is crying, because He doesn't understand why are you so mean with Him.


1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Quote:

Thirdly. Do you actually do anything besides sit here and preach your crap. Seriously. Find yourself a pretty woman, or a handsome man.

No, I have to pray without ceasing:



1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

Texas Hold 06-04-2019 09:58 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1252799)
As is Das Kapital, and On the Origin of Species, to name 2 books that define the Atheist religion. So what?


Ours is written by God, that is the difference.


Job 19:23 Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!





Nothing is fake in my Bible. Even the leather is true.


Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.






Jesus is always there, watching you having sex with other men. And He is crying, because He doesn't understand why are you so mean with Him.


1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,




No, I have to pray without ceasing:



1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

Jesus is crying? Not very inspiring for your “savour”

Didymus Much 06-04-2019 10:22 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Hold (Post 1252812)
Jesus is crying? Not very inspiring for your “savour”

Would Him killing you with His mouth-sword* and sending your sorry ass to Hell be more impressive? :hmmm:


*actually in the Bible (in the parts that no pastor [except True Christian™ pastors like those here at Landover] ever mentions)

Texas Hold 06-05-2019 12:55 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1252820)
Would Him killing you with His mouth-sword* and sending your sorry ass to Hell be more impressive? :hmmm:


*actually in the Bible (in the parts that no pastor [except True Christian™ pastors like those here at Landover] ever mentions)

yeah probably. just think about it. a sword made of lips. that would be awesome. hopefully they are male lips. that would be hot

JamesH.B 06-06-2019 01:30 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Hold (Post 1252849)
yeah probably. just think about it. a sword made of lips. that would be awesome. hopefully they are male lips. that would be hot

What is wrong with you? If you picked up a KJV 1611 Bible and read Revelation 1:16 and 19:15, you'd know what the atheist was talking about. Also, I would suggest that you watch the language around here since there are ladies present.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-08-2019 01:39 AM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Hold (Post 1252781)
I don’t think Jesus is exactly in a position to stop to dudes making love sweet love under the sheets.

Try telling that to the Hapsburg Empire. Oh right, you can't, because God destroyed them for allowing a sodomite in their halls of power.

gamer4Christ 06-13-2019 06:20 PM

Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers?
 
What a cute ticket they'll make. Booty-judge and Joe Blinded-by-facials.

In 2016 Democrats were scapegoating white midwestern men for Hillary's failure. In 2020 it's going to be blacks and immigrants staying home, because they won't vote for a gay guy.

It's going to be hilarious seeing the dems trying to blame that on white people. I tried to research examples of pro-heterosexual rappers, but I found was endless hit-pieces accusing the one and only white rapper of hating gays. Even though he's performed with gays for all of his careers and supported gay "marriage" before most of the authors did. Obvious racial double-standard in the first 100 or so google hits.

So much hate in that party. They scapegoated straight people in 2004, Greens in 2000, law abiding people in 1988, everybody outside of Massachusetts in 1980, anyone who bathed in 1972, you have to go back to 1968 to find them admitting that they lost because of themselves.

The only thing the democrats change is who they scapegoat after each failure. Being a Democrat must be like one of those multiplayer shooter games where you automatically change nationality every round, until you can't remember who is friend and foe so you just end up shooting everybody.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved