The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Are Organ Transplants Safe (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117020)

Johny Joe Hold 11-12-2019 09:38 PM

Are Organ Transplants Safe

In this day of modern medicine when a doctor might put part of another person's body in you I think it's necessary to reflect on where this might lead. A famous man in Mexico wonders if the other person might have been a homer or some kind of low life.

I myself find it revolting to think my blood might be mixed with that of a man who has angered Jesus by committing a homer abomination. Would Jesus then be angry with me?

Then, think of the organ from a low life who never bathed and took illegal drugs. That is disgusting.

I think there should be a law about this practice of "organ transplants." The donor should always be a Christian and have lived a life acceptable to Jesus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...al-or-n1006596

James Hutchins 11-12-2019 09:55 PM

Re: Are Organ Transplants Safe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1260304)
In this day of modern medicine when a doctor might put part of another person's body in you I think it's necessary to reflect on where this might lead. A famous man in Mexico wonders if the other person might have been a homer or some kind of low life.

I myself find it revolting to think my blood might be mixed with that of a man who has angered Jesus by committing a homer abomination. Would Jesus then be angry with me?

Then, think of the organ from a low life who never bathed and took illegal drugs. That is disgusting.

I think there should be a law about this practice of "organ transplants." The donor should always be a Christian and have lived a life acceptable to Jesus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...al-or-n1006596

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was about moving the organ from one Church to another. It saddened me to think a Church had to reuse a organ. I am greatly relieved to know it is not that.

While transplanting an organ from one person to another, it means the donor must be killed. It also means that God was intending to kill the recipient and someone stepped in and trying to thwart Gods Impeccable Will®.

I think about the person with kidney failure. Slowly dying, the pan, that smell of rot. God wants this, it is a teachable moment. If some recipient get the AIDs or an infection, it is probably well deserved. After all, if the person was a True Christian™ God would listen to the prayers and cure them. simple as that.:innocent:

Emily Brent 11-15-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1260305)
When I first saw this thread, I thought it was about moving the organ from one Church to another. It saddened me to think a Church had to reuse a organ. I am greatly relieved to know it is

Quite the contrary, I admit it's remiss it isnt the case. I've been seeking a large organ to grace my inner sanctum for some time now, and thought this would be perfect place to find the best. I dontdowant any old dusty piped organ from an online bazaar, I am looking for the best quality, no lead pipes please.

I Man Rastafari 11-15-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Brent (Post 1260424)
Quite the contrary, I admit it's remiss it isnt the case. I've been seeking a large organ to grace my inner sanctum for some time now, and thought this would be perfect place to find the best. I dontdowant any old dusty piped organ from an online bazaar, I am looking for the best quality, no lead pipes please.

Greetings!

I find that I often have trouble overstanding what white people are trying to say but I must point out that I am having more trouble in this case than usual. I see that you have received a little red box of which I have been awarded a few myself. That means the white people are angry and it is best to lay low for a while as they can be dangerous when aroused.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Emily Brent 11-15-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1260435)
Greetings!

I find that I often have trouble overstanding what white people are trying to say but I must point out that I am having more trouble in this case than usual. I see that you have received a little red box of which I have been awarded a few myself. That means the white people are angry and it is best to lay low for a while as they can be dangerous when aroused.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Hello there

I notice you are a fuzzy. I seen a lot of your kind when I missioned to Africa. Yes, our white race can be a testy lot. Mercenaries, fortune hunters so often razed the villages and put our missionaries in such dangers.

No matter, I come to you as a friend. Black or white, we are brothers. (John 13:16-34)

Johny Joe Hold 11-15-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1260435)
Greetings!
Jah Guide!
Trevor

I would suggest you not underestimate your abilities. You are welcome here. However, your liberal politics are a hint to me that being a brain surgeon is out of reach. Nancy Pelosi a brain surgeon? I'm laughing here.

I have advised before that you seek employment in more traditional professions, entertainment and athletics.

Basilissa 11-15-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Brent (Post 1260437)
No matter, I come to you as a friend. Black or white, we are brothers. (John 13:16-34)

Emily, dear, would you be so kind to explain what the verse you cite has to do with black and white being brothers? I mean, in these verses we learn a little bit about the disciple who was resting on Jesus' breast (John 13:23-25), and we learn that Jesus knew that Judas Iscariot was going to betray Him, and He pointed Judas out to the others but they were too dumb to notice (John 13:26-30). Are you suggesting that Trevor is a traitor? I mean, sure, the man is weird, but that's the pot talking 90% of the time. I'm sure that if we clean Trevor up, he could even get a job as a janitor at some hospital! :thumbsup:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-15-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260442)
Are you suggesting that Trevor is a traitor? I mean, sure, the man is weird, but that's the pot talking 90% of the time. I'm sure that if we clean Trevor up, he could even get a job as a janitor at some hospital! :thumbsup:

Sister, having spent so many years in Britain (far too many years, and we pray that my husband is recalled to civilization soon), I am quite familiar with the ways of the ex-patriot Jamaican. By their standards, Trevor is actually quite normal. If he is a traitor, it is only to his own innate good nature.

I wouldn't let him work in a hospital, though. It wouldn't be safe. As ever, our Mayor has the solution:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1260441)
I have advised before that you seek employment in more traditional professions, entertainment and athletics.

Trevor may be a little on the chunky side for athletics, but with the natural rhythm of his people and the deep, manly voice of the West Indian (plus the quaint accent) I'm sure he would make a fine song-and-dance man. :thumbsup:

I Man Rastafari 11-15-2019 11:08 PM

Greetings!

It is true that Jah has gifted I with natural rhythm but I feel that my calling lies elsewhere. I must say that the dissection of large frogs was not exactly what I had in mind when I signed up for the course in medicine and physicianry but it is apparently required before a surgeon is allowed to tamper with the brains of rich white people possibly due to the similarity between a frog and a human brain but we have not progressed that far just yet so I am uncertain. I was reminded just yesterday that my original intention when I came to Babylon was to become an attorney and be involved in politics. I am thinking now about reverting to my original plan of action. If one thing is certain it is that more Black attorneys are needed here in Babylon.

Also I want to assure my Baptist friends that I am well cleaned up at all times. I start every morning by cleaning my large perfect teeth with a toothpick before I brush them thoroughly with a whitening toothpaste. I also oil my dreads every morning with fresh coconut oil even if there is plenty left from the day before and I wash my dreads several times a month. I also bathe weekly as I have always done even in Jamaica which is my home country where many people do not bathe at all except during hurricanes and other storms because the roof leaks. So I do not need cleaning up.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Emily Brent 11-17-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260442)
Emily, dear, would you be so kind to explain what the verse you cite has to do with black and white being brothers?

Hello dear, I meant the first part 13:16, in reference to service not being greater than one's master. I will double down however, as I realize fuzzy folk are not the same servants they would have always been when I was little girl, I feel the message still rings true today.

My deep apologies as well, my new maid-of-all-work Miss Jenny copied-and-pasted that for me as she does with much of what I write, even 50% of what I'm writing now (old fingers.) She needs to be housebroken a little, nonetheless, I still apply John 13:16 in regards to her, why, she is almost like a daughter to me and we have quite the home now.

Mind you, Jenny is not a fuzzy girl, but instead a freckled Irish foundling. I suppose it's almost the same thing. In a few years, if she proves her loyalty, I will apply John 13:16 to her, here and back, over and over. ;)

PeterCrackhead 11-23-2019 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Brent (Post 1260531)
Hello dear, I meant the first part 13:16, in reference to service not being greater than one's master. I will double down however, as I realize fuzzy folk are not the same servants they would have always been when I was little girl, I feel the message still rings true today.

My deep apologies as well, my new maid-of-all-work Miss Jenny copied-and-pasted that for me as she does with much of what I write, even 50% of what I'm writing now (old fingers.) She needs to be housebroken a little, nonetheless, I still apply John 13:16 in regards to her, why, she is almost like a daughter to me and we have quite the home now.

Mind you, Jenny is not a fuzzy girl, but instead a freckled Irish foundling. I suppose it's almost the same thing. In a few years, if she proves her loyalty, I will apply John 13:16 to her, here and back, over and over. ;)

Just turned inside out right?

Basilissa 11-23-2019 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKropotkin (Post 1260763)
Just turned inside out right?

Oh, please don't mind her babbling. She lives in a cramped apartment with 17 cats, which she imagines to be human maidens. The poor old lady, there's something missing in her brain - possibly quite a large chunk of it.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-23-2019 12:32 PM

If we can get back on topic here, what about joint transplants - knees, hips and so forth? Would there not be a danger of acquiring the characteristics of the joint-donor here - if, for example, they had walked with a mincing, homosexual gait?

MitzaLizalor 11-23-2019 01:02 PM

Haggai 2:8-9 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1260779)
If we can get back on topic here, what about joint transplants - knees, hips and so forth? Would there not be a danger of acquiring the characteristics of the joint-donor here - if, for example, they had walked with a mincing, homosexual gait?

..the gold standard for artificial joints can be improved with the addition of some actual gold