The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   God sends lion to punish the sinners once again! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88262)

Alphonse Alban 03-09-2013 07:59 PM

God sends lion to punish the sinners once again!

Fornicating nigras in Africa thought it would be a good idea to mock Jesus.
God said "No!" and send a lion to kill, but not eat, the sinning nigress harlot.

It is pleasant to see this old punishment from God being used again in such a powerful way. Shout GLORY!

1 Kings 13:23-25

23 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.
24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.
25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.

26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the Lord: therefore the Lord hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake unto him.

Quote:

Woman mauled to death by lion in Zimbabwe during sex
http://resources0.news.com.au/images...nvironment.jpg
A lion has reportedly mauled a woman to death in Zimbabwe. Source: AFP

RESIDENTS of a resort town in Zimbabwe are on alert after a rogue lion mauled to death two people.

Reports suggest that the man and his girlfriend, identified as Sharai Mawera, were having sex in a bushy area in Kariba when the lion attacked.
"Unfortunately the woman, who was also known as Mai Desire, was mauled to death by the lion but her boyfriend managed to escape naked and he was only wearing a condom," a source told myzimbabwe.com.
It says the man managed to escape and ran off while the woman was mauled to death.
Many motorists ignored the man, MyZimbabwe reported, because he was running all over the road naked.

An arm and the remains of a second corpse, believed to be an as-yet-unidentified man, were found by rangers hunting for the lions.
The National Parks and Wildlife Authority said fliers are being handed out in the town and warned people against walking at night and using footpaths through the bush as shortcuts.
Volunteers are using a loudspeaker to caution townspeople on the dangers of lion attacks on the shores of Lake Kariba, a man-made hydroelectric dam popular for fishing and tourism.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226592026723

BelieverInGod 03-12-2013 07:41 AM

Re: God sends lion to punish the sinners once again!

So she was fornicating with TWO men? :fear2: One that ran away naked and one whose body parts were found?

I've been trying to save up some money to send Seth on a Lion Safari, but if God is using them to keep the heathens in check, maybe he should look at shooting something else.

Bjorn Jensen 03-12-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 985351)
So she was fornicating with TWO men? :fear2: One that ran away naked and one whose body parts were found?

I've been trying to save up some money to send Seth on a Lion Safari, but if God is using them to keep the heathens in check, maybe he should look at shooting something else.

I think he can shoot at giraffes and elephants instead, i havent heard anything about them killing sinners lately.

BelieverInGod 03-13-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 985364)
I think he can shoot at giraffes and elephants instead, i havent heard anything about them killing sinners lately.

He's got his heart set on a Cape Buffalo as well.

Alphonse Alban 03-13-2013 09:19 PM

Do you think it could be possible to set some 5000 lions free in Bay Area?
I mean since lions only attack sinners all Christians (all 2 or 3 :lol:) in that area would be perfectly safe.

Even Obama could not say no to this since all of those free loading AIDS infested gaysexuals around San Fran live on Obama-care anyway, so it would free even more money for him to siphon in his deep pockets.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-14-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 985693)
Do you think it could be possible to set some 5000 lions free in Bay Area?
I mean since lions only attack sinners all Christians (all 2 or 3 :lol:) in that area would be perfectly safe.

Even Obama could not say no to this since all of those free loading AIDS infested gaysexuals around San Fran live on Obama-care anyway, so it would free even more money for him to siphon in his deep pockets.

Uh, brother? Ix-nay. :unsure:

That's part of Project Habakkuk. :secret:

Alphonse Alban 03-14-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 985792)
Uh, brother? Ix-nay. :unsure:

That's part of Project Habakkuk. :secret:

Ahem, yes. I always forget about that when I get carried away with Holy spirit. Forget it people, I was NOT planning on releasing any lions, nor that I had already ordered few lion cubs.

Zechariah Smyth 03-14-2013 09:55 AM

You know, when I first heard this story I was willing to give the couple the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the urge to populate the earth hit them so powerfully and suddenly that they were compelled to start the process right then and there.

:clap:

But after finding out the guy was wearing a RUBBER? Shoot, they were just trying to cheat Jesus out of a soldier.

:thumbdown:

YiC,

Zech

Alphonse Alban 03-14-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 985824)
But after finding out the guy was wearing a RUBBER? Shoot, they were just trying to cheat Jesus out of a soldier.

:thumbdown:

YiC,

Zech

Not to mention that girl was named Mai Desire. I wonder if she was one of those girlfriends you rent by the hour :thumbdown: