The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

James Hutchins 06-03-2009 09:06 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Another thing, what kind of a name is 'psong89'. Sounds like a Pacific rim job kind of name. You must not a real American and if so, what makes you think you belong on a True Christens forum?

aTotalitarianathiest 06-03-2009 10:41 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
Friends,

Now that we've all seen how the REAL Olympics is done, let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me! They call it the 'Special' Olympics? Special? A bunch of worthless mongeloids wheeling across the finish line? It looks more like a Circus Freakshow!

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

From now on I want all these so-called 'Special' athletes to complete in the Normal Olympics, alongside normal athletes. These retards keep on banging on about 'equal rights', well let's give them some. It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.

So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!

Uh oh, looks like one of the 'tards escaped from his pen and came here to get all his fellow 'tards killed! Get back in there you God Worshiping 'Tard. If 'god' hated 'tards, he wouldn't have made 'tards. Nuff said.

John Bois Ward 06-03-2009 11:22 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334155)
Uh oh, looks like one of the 'tards escaped from his pen and came here to get all his fellow 'tards killed! Get back in there you God Worshiping 'Tard. If 'god' hated 'tards, he wouldn't have made 'tards. Nuff said.

If this is what passes as an atheistic argument, I feel we may have overestimated their dangerous influence on society.

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2009 11:22 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334155)
Uh oh, looks like one of the 'tards escaped from his pen and came here to get all his fellow 'tards killed! Get back in there you God Worshiping 'Tard. If 'god' hated 'tards, he wouldn't have made 'tards. Nuff said.

(sigh)

So you missed the whole discussion about how God creates sinners just to damn them to hell. Lovely.

Are all atheists as closed minded and bigoted as you?

aTotalitarianathiest 06-03-2009 11:27 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 334190)
(sigh)

So you missed the whole discussion about how God creates sinners just to damn them to hell. Lovely.

Are all atheists as closed minded and bigoted as you?

No, I am merely pointing out that this thread was created by a 'tard to get other 'tards killed, and are all Christians closed minded into believing that their entire life should be based on what a book tells them to do?

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2009 11:30 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Let me correct your quote

Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334194)
No, I am merely pointing out that this thread was created by a 'tard to get other 'tards killed, and are all Christians so open minded that they belive that their entire life should be based on what a book tells them to do?

Yes.

aTotalitarianathiest 06-03-2009 11:36 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Let me correct YOUR
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 334190)
(sigh)

So you missed the whole discussion about how God creates sinners just to damn them to hell. Lovely.

Are all atheists as open minded and genius as you?

Yes

John Bois Ward 06-03-2009 11:46 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334194)
No, I am merely pointing out that this thread was created by a 'tard to get other 'tards killed, and are all Christians closed minded into believing that their entire life should be based on what a book tells them to do?

And on what principles do you live your life? And can you support those principles with anything other than subjective feelings of right and wrong?

aTotalitarianathiest 06-03-2009 11:57 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bois Ward (Post 334206)
And on what principles do you live your life? And can you support those principles with anything other than subjective feelings of right and wrong?

All I want to do is live my life, have kids who will have kids, and to bring happiness to their world in whatever way I must.

Brother Lazarus 06-03-2009 11:59 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334214)
All I want to do is live my life, have kids who will have kids, and to bring happiness to their world in whatever way I must.

So when you go to Hell, they will be happy?

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

aTotalitarianathiest 06-04-2009 12:04 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus (Post 334216)
So when you go to Hell, they will be happy?

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

If they turn out to be as Christian as you, then yes, they will, but so far I have lived a good life, with or without religion. However I will not go to hell, instead I will be in a urn, on my Childs fireplace, in a sleep that I will never wake out of.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-04-2009 12:12 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
If they turn out to be as Christian as you, then yes, they will, but so far I have lived a good life, with or without religion. However I will not go to hell, instead I will be in a urn, on my Childs fireplace, in a sleep that I will never wake out of.

If you think that "living a good life" will save you from the flames of hell, take a look at THIS sermon on that very subject. Following your conscience will gain you nothing.

Brother Lazarus 06-04-2009 12:12 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
If they turn out to be as Christian as you, then yes, they will,

Indeed, they will be praising Jesus for the punishment He has exacted on you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
but so far I have lived a good life, with or without religion.

It's impossible to live a good life without Jesus

Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
However I will not go to hell,

Yes you will.


Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
instead I will be in a urn, on my Childs fireplace, in a sleep that I will never wake out of.

Your cremains will be in an urn, but your soul will be burning in Hell for all eternity.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

John Bois Ward 06-04-2009 12:15 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334214)
All I want to do is live my life, have kids who will have kids, and to bring happiness to their world in whatever way I must.

So, your value system is to have kids, make them happy, and post attacks on Christian forums?

aTotalitarianathiest 06-04-2009 12:20 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bois Ward (Post 334225)
So, your value system is to have kids, make them happy, and post attacks on Christian forums?

I post attacks on those who beats their wives and want to kill retards, yes.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-04-2009 12:22 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334229)
I post attacks on those who beats their wives and want to kill retards, yes.

Mind your own business, God mocker. We are following the commandments of God Almighty! How DARE you presume to question His teachings?

John Bois Ward 06-04-2009 12:24 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334220)
If they turn out to be as Christian as you, then yes, they will, but so far I have lived a good life, with or without religion. However I will not go to hell, instead I will be in a urn, on my Childs fireplace, in a sleep that I will never wake out of.

How do you judge that you lived a good life? Without an objective standard with which to measure, all actions are valueless and therefore permissible. Do you find the actions of the child molesting papists acceptable? If not, why? The papists themselves felt no bad conscience for their actions and could justify their sins with logic and arguments.

aTotalitarianathiest 06-04-2009 12:29 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 334232)
Mind your own business, God mocker. We are following the commandments of God Almighty! How DARE you presume to question His teachings?

blah blah blah.
What you say?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-04-2009 12:32 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334242)
blah blah blah.
What you say?

I said put that offensive avatar in your posts one more time and you're banned. hus blowing your last chance at Salvation®.

John Bois Ward 06-04-2009 12:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aTotalitarianathiest (Post 334229)
I post attacks on those who beats their wives and want to kill retards, yes.

Why? Based on the atheist's subjective basis of right and wrong, from what moral foundation can you pass judgment on us? Let me guess, you are one of those atheists in name only. Too scared to fully embrace a world without objective values. You say you don't believe in God, but you have simply internalized Him and renamed Him conscience. That is why you are on this forum and not on some atheist forum. It is sad that you are unable to fully commit to either God or to Richard Dawkins - you are lukewarm.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved