The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-27-2012 07:32 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Christian Woman (Post 863272)
My daughter Naomi just turned 14, and my husband believes it's high time to find her a good, Christian husband.

He'd like at least $700 for her, since she is a True Christian virgin, but he's willing to be flexible with price because, well, let's just say there's a reason I'm choosing not to post her picture.

She's an excellent cook, and she'll have a nice warm cherry pie waiting for you every night after you get home from work. We've taught her submission, so you won't have to worry about obedience. Her cleaning skills are lacking, though, so don't put away that rod just yet.

Praise Jesus, count me in! :thumbsup:

I'l tell you what, I'll make it an even thousand sight unseen! If you have an open couple of hours this weekend, we can get a Pastor to make it official!

I really do miss the touch of a True Christian™ wife, it's been far too long.;)




Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaloid (Post 864100)
you have no right to sell her to begin with! she just turned 14! its her decision to marry or not! this is slavery! how does this make you any different from Joseph Kony?:angry:

How dare you call me a spearchucker!

Professor Bessemer 03-27-2012 07:36 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 864106)
Praise Jesus, count me in! :thumbsup:

I'l tell you what, I'll make it an even thousand sight unseen! If you have an open couple of hours this weekend, we can get a Pastor to make it official!

I really do miss the touch of a True Christian™ wife, it's been far too long!;)

Glory! Another Landover wedding! I'd like to volunteer my home for the reception/honeymoon. I know Brother Portway would like to begin working on starting a family right away.

David Willts 03-27-2012 07:37 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaloid (Post 864100)
how does this make you any different from Joseph Kony?:angry:

Please there is a huge difference, one is a good Christian that should be commended and the other is a guy trying to sell his daughter.

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-27-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Willts (Post 864112)
Please there is a huge difference, one is a good Christian that should be commended and the other is a guy trying to sell his daughter.

Cute. Real cute. Respect your betters friend. Also, Good Christian Woman is a shining example of True Christian™ femininity who is about to become my mother-in-law! She hardly counts as a "guy"!:thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 03-27-2012 08:34 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Oh PRAISE JESUS!

Do you need someone to bake a cake? I don't mean to brag, but the Holy Spirit guides my hand to make cakes that serve as a reminder that a marriage is a covenant between three parties - the groom, the bride, and the LORD.

http://www.wedding-flowers-and-recep...e-ideas-05.jpg

Good Christian Woman 03-28-2012 07:03 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 864100)
how does this make you any different from Joseph Kony?:angry:

Oh stop, you'll make me blush! :) I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think I'm quite good enough to be compared to a brave man like Kony. :wub:

Good Christian Woman 03-28-2012 07:05 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 864106)
Praise Jesus, count me in! :thumbsup:

I'l tell you what, I'll make it an even thousand sight unseen! If you have an open couple of hours this weekend, we can get a Pastor to make it official!

I really do miss the touch of a True Christian™ wife, it's been far too long.;)

How wonderful! My husband accepts!

You'll all, of course, be invited to the wedding! :D

Good Christian Woman 03-28-2012 07:06 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer (Post 864110)
Glory! Another Landover wedding! I'd like to volunteer my home for the reception/honeymoon. I know Brother Portway would like to begin working on starting a family right away.

How kind of you to volunteer! :D All our thanks.

Good Christian Woman 03-28-2012 07:07 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 864161)
Oh PRAISE JESUS!

Do you need someone to bake a cake? I don't mean to brag, but the Holy Spirit guides my hand to make cakes that serve as a reminder that a marriage is a covenant between three parties - the groom, the bride, and the LORD.

http://www.wedding-flowers-and-recep...e-ideas-05.jpg

Thank you for offering! :D I'd bake the cake myself, but I'll be far to busy sewing my daughter's dress. I could definitely use your help.

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-29-2012 01:24 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
:ohyeah:Well, I'm about to burst with excitement! I just got back from being formally introduced to my future wife!:ohyeah:

I say formally introduced because I do remember her from when the 8th grade class from Leviticus Middle School had their field trip/tour of Landover Field last November. Her soon-to-be childbearing hips caught my attention even then.:wub:

She is just a dream! She'll make a wonderful wife and mother to my future children. :group:

I can't wait for our wedding (and wedding night :clap:)! I talked to the Professor and we will be using his home for a brief reception and the honeymoon! :thumbsup:

tyler the earthworm 03-29-2012 01:50 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
:blech:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 864767)
:ohyeah:Well, I'm about to burst with excitement! I just got back from being formally introduced to my future wife!:ohyeah:

I say formally introduced because I do remember her from when the 8th grade class from Leviticus Middle School had their field trip/tour of Landover Field last November. Her soon-to-be childbearing hips caught my attention even then.:wub:

She is just a dream! She'll make a wonderful wife and mother to my future children. :group:

I can't wait for our wedding (and wedding night :clap:)! I talked to the Professor and we will be using his home for a brief reception and the honeymoon! :thumbsup:


what the piffle dud you are a dame pervertthat is all just wrong, first off you have no right to sell someone like a slave, second off your what 40 and she is 14 just so sick i could vomit you are all just piffleed up you say wiccans and all othere religions are but you people are the worst

Mary Etheldreda 03-29-2012 02:26 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworshiper (Post 864784)
:blech:


what the piffle dud you are a dame pervertthat is all just wrong, first off you have no right to sell someone like a slave, second off your what 40 and she is 14 just so sick i could vomit you are all just piffleed up you say wiccans and all othere religions are but you people are the worst

What are you talking about? He's offering a dowry. That's not only kind, but traditional as well. Besides, what difference does age make? For all we know, Mary was about 13 or 14 when the Holy Spirit impregnated her. It was normal back then because people lived to serve God. Today people live to serve their own lusts. I would be honored for my daughters to have such True Christian™ husbands as Brother Captain Portway.

Professor Bessemer 03-29-2012 02:42 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworshiper (Post 864784)
:blech:


what the piffle dud you are a dame pervertthat is all just wrong, first off you have no right to sell someone like a slave, second off your what 40 and she is 14 just so sick i could vomit you are all just piffleed up you say wiccans and all othere religions are but you people are the worst

Friend, your lack of respect is only dwarfed by your total ignorance. Brother Portway has the blessing of the parents of the young lady. He is not violating any laws. But just to reassure you, I will let you know that in all True Christian™ marriages where the bride is under the age of sixteen, the marriage license is filed in New Hampshire. Iowa unfortunately has a rather high legal marriage age of sixteen for both men and young ladies.

New Hampshire has marriage laws that are more in line with the Word of God, in that the lower limit for the age of young ladies is thirteen as long as there is consent of the parents of the minor female.

Vocaltard 03-29-2012 03:58 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworm (Post 864784)
:blech:


what the piffle dude you are a dame pervert that is all just wrong, first off you have no right to sell someone like a slave, second off your what 40 and she is 14 just so sick i could vomit you are all just piffleed up you say wiccans and all othere religions are but you people are the worst

its like i am surrounded by Joseph Konys. if the police find out about this you will all be arrested. and put in the insane asylum.

I totally agree dude! if i had the money i would adopt her and make her go to school. at least i would save her from a living hell!! shouldnt she be in school?! THIS IS AMERICA NOT PAKISTAN!!! WHAT THE PIFFLE IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS!! DID U RIDE THE SHORT BUS WHEN U WERE KIDS??? its against the law for you to have a child married to a OLD PEDOPHILE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR DEFECTED BRAINS?!!

Thinks Design 03-29-2012 04:03 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
This is getting weird.

Do you really believe it is okay to sell a person?

ThinksDesign xx

Vocaltard 03-29-2012 04:21 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
of course its not okay to sell a person. she is a woman who deserves to choose her husband of her own free will. god i just wish i could save her from the hell her parents have arranged for her. this is just horrible.

Thinks Design 03-29-2012 04:44 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Yeah I've never seen anyone as devoted to the bible as these guys.

Their twisting Gods love.

ThinksDesign

Professor Bessemer 03-29-2012 04:57 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Trying to educate the unsaved is so very difficult. As I stated above, Brother Portway is not breaking any laws at all. On the contrary, he is following both secular and Biblical law to the letter.

Quote:

And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Exodus 22:16-17
In this case, both of the parents approve of the coming nuptials, even though according to the Bible, her father is the only one with standing in the matter.

Why is it so difficult for non Christians to see that this is a happy occasion? I assume that like most atheists, you lead lives filled with so much anger and pain that seeing even the tiniest amount of joy in the lives of others drives you into a mindless, jealous rage. I pity you and will pray that the Lord fills you with His love. Amen.

Yaro Shien 03-29-2012 05:12 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
This is sicking and I just gonna say that I'm sending this link to the police. Why because I don't believe it's voluntary. On top of that it's against american law to sell american people. You can twist and say it's what god wants but I can a piffleing sure you god will not approve you of this. You piffle head parents are no longer human, and there for you will go hell for payment. And if you piffleing dare complete this transaction, I will personalty hunt you down.:thumbdown:

Roberta 03-29-2012 05:24 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Sure thing Brillowax; Interpol has bigger fish to fry. You think it's against American law but not against Pakistani law? That's a bit of a standard double.

Thinks Design 03-29-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaro Shien (Post 865031)
This is sicking and I just gonna say that I'm sending this link to the police. Why because I don't believe it's voluntary. On top of that it's against american law to sell american people. You can twist and say it's what god wants but I can a piffleing sure you god will not approve you of this. You piffle head parents are no longer human, and there for you will go hell for payment. And if you piffleing dare complete this transaction, I will personalty hunt you down.:thumbdown:

You know what the worst thing about it all is? The bible actually backs this kind of sh:t up! I'm a Christian but if being Christian means sharing heaven with some (there are some good people here) I may reconsider.

I don't believe in a God that does what these people say.

ThinksDesign
Posted via Mobile Device

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-29-2012 05:30 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworm (Post 864784)
:blech:


what the piffle dud you are a dame pervertthat is all just wrong, first off you have no right to sell someone like a slave, second off your what 40 and she is 14 just so sick i could vomit you are all just piffleed up you say wiccans and all othere religions are but you people are the worst

Not that I give half a hoot what some unsaved little hippie pervert thinks, but I will not have my name drug through the mud on OUR forum without responding. Naomi and I are going to be married in just a few days and I'm not going to let some little turd like you ruin my wedding!:angry:

I'll make you an offer pal. You show me ANY scripture that says I can't marry a fourteen year old girl with her parent's permission and I'll eat my hat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 864999)
its like i am surrounded by Joseph Konys. if the police find out about this you will all be arrested. and put in the insane asylum.

I totally agree dude! if i had the money i would adopt her and make her go to school. at least i would save her from a living hell!! shouldnt she be in school?! THIS IS AMERICA NOT PAKISTAN!!! WHAT THE PIFFLE IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS!! DID U RIDE THE SHORT BUS WHEN U WERE KIDS??? its against the law for you to have a child married to a OLD PEDOPHILE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR DEFECTED BRAINS?!!

Listen you little yellow Japtard Hentai sicko, this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! This is between Naomi's father and me! Haven't you even read the Bible? He sets a Bride Price, I offer to bump it up to a solid grand, case closed! It's Biblically sound and in case you didn't notice, we here at Landover follow secular laws too!

Just because Iowa doesn't allow a fourteen year old girl to get married in the state, that doesn't mean that the state doesn't recognize LEGAL marriages performed in OTHER states! I guess you're just as ignorant about the legal code as you are about the Bible!:thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 865016)
Yeah I've never seen anyone as devoted to the bible as these guys.

Their twisting Gods love.

ThinksDesign

:facepalm:

Thank you for realizing just how seriously we take the Word of God, but how are we "twisting Gods love"? Not to point out the obvious, but following the KJV1611 Bible to letter is sort of the exact opposite of "twisting Gods love".

Are you sure you're feeling OK?:wacko:

Didymus Much 03-29-2012 05:45 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 864999)
...if the police find out about this you will all be arrested...

Yeah, really. But how are the police ever going to find something that's posted on a public forum on the internet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 865016)
...Their twisting Gods love...

And you're slaughtering the English language. I'm not really sure which of you I hate more.

TheLordSavedMe 03-29-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 865038)
You know what the worst thing about it all is? The bible actually backs this kind of sh:t up! I'm a Christian but if being Christian means sharing heaven with some (there are some good people here) I may reconsider.

I don't believe in a God that does what these people say.

ThinksDesign
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Thinks :bye:

Uhm, I sorta hate to tell you this, but if you don't follow the whole King James Bible like we do, then you're not even a Christian!:o

And you know what that means? :(

It means if you get killed before :wub:JESUS:wub: let's you get saved, then you're gonna end up in :sinner: HELL!!!! :sinner:




:praise:





Tammi :innocent3:

Vocaltard 03-29-2012 06:07 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
okay you guys are all sick in the head and need to learn that its not state law. ITS NATIONAL LAW! you guys are all going to hell and I'm going to laugh at you as you suffer! that poor girl will never know tender loving care. imagine being saddled with and ASS like you for a husband. you guys arent christian. your satan confusing the bible with your foolish wishes. twisting the words. also notice that my profile picture and avatar are FULLY CLOTHED! i dont see any porn happening in those pictures so go piss in your precious holy water fountain. its against NATIONAL law for a child under 18 to not go to school. its also against NATIONAL law to sell somebody and it is considered RAPE for a man over 18 to have sex with a 14 year old child. so have fun in jail sicko! whats worse is that you guys believe child abuse is a good thing. that poor girl. i will pray for her soul everyday so that one day her suffering may end and she would be able to marry the husband of her choice. she is a human being. an AMERICAN being sold like a slave. you guys are horrible. i bet you are in league with the Human Traffickers.

James Hutchins 03-29-2012 06:22 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Christian Woman (Post 863272)
My daughter Naomi just turned 14, and my husband believes it's high time to find her a good, Christian husband.

He'd like at least $700 for her, since she is a True Christian virgin, but he's willing to be flexible with price because, well, let's just say there's a reason I'm choosing not to post her picture.

She's an excellent cook, and she'll have a nice warm cherry pie waiting for you every night after you get home from work. We've taught her submission, so you won't have to worry about obedience. Her cleaning skills are lacking, though, so don't put away that rod just yet.

I have a son who turns 15 next weekend (A Easter birthday). It is high time he went off and had his own family and stop suckling at the family table. Before I approve any marriage, I have to sample her pie. A flaky, unbroke crust and hot and juicy on the inside.
I normally finance up to 55 shekels for a wedding. Though being you are a True Christian™, I might go to 60, if her pie is moist.:thumbsup:

Professor Bessemer 03-29-2012 06:26 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 865061)
okay you guys are all sick in the head and need to learn that its not state law. ITS NATIONAL LAW! you guys are all going to hell and I'm going to laugh at you as you suffer! that poor girl will never know tender loving care. imagine being saddled with and ASS like you for a husband. you guys arent christian. your satan confusing the bible with your foolish wishes. twisting the words. also notice that my profile picture and avatar are FULLY CLOTHED! i dont see any porn happening in those pictures so go piss in your precious holy water fountain. its against NATIONAL law for a child under 18 to not go to school. its also against NATIONAL law to sell somebody and it is considered RAPE for a man over 18 to have sex with a 14 year old child. so have fun in jail sicko! whats worse is that you guys believe child abuse is a good thing. that poor girl. i will pray for her soul everyday so that one day her suffering may end and she would be able to marry the husband of her choice. she is a human being. an AMERICAN being sold like a slave. you guys are horrible. i bet you are in league with the Human Traffickers.

I know this request is likely to amount to nothing, but if you could, would you please listen for one moment. Marriage laws are state laws. That is why certain states have chosen to ignore the Bible and now allow sodomites to marry legally. So, that is why the age of consent to marry differs from state to state. In New Hampshire, the lower limit for marriage for a female is thirteen years old with the consent of at least one parent.

Age of sexual consent laws are also state laws, but they do not apply if the couple is married. If Brother Portway was to have consensual sex with young Naomi outside of wedlock, he would be guilty of a felony. But he is not going to do that, because he is a righteous True Christian™. He is going to wait until he and his bride are joined in legal and holy matrimony in the eyes of God.

After that, he can go into her at will, as long as he does so with the intent to get her with child. God commands us to be fruitful and multiply. It us literally Brother Portway's Christian duty to impregnate his young wife as soon as possible! Glory!

Roberta 03-29-2012 06:27 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 865061)
okay you guys are all sick in the head and need to learn that its not state law. ITS NATIONAL LAW! you guys are all going to hell and I'm going to laugh at you as you suffer! that poor girl will never know tender loving care. imagine being saddled with and ASS like you for a husband. you guys arent christian. your satan confusing the bible with your foolish wishes. twisting the words. also notice that my profile picture and avatar are FULLY CLOTHED! i dont see any porn happening in those pictures so go piss in your precious holy water fountain. its against NATIONAL law for a child under 18 to not go to school. its also against NATIONAL law to sell somebody and it is considered RAPE for a man over 18 to have sex with a 14 year old child. so have fun in jail sicko! whats worse is that you guys believe child abuse is a good thing. that poor girl. i will pray for her soul everyday so that one day her suffering may end and she would be able to marry the husband of her choice. she is a human being. an AMERICAN being sold like a slave. you guys are horrible. i bet you are in league with the Human Traffickers.

What national are you from? I am going to be the Captain's bridesmaid and I know from some friends that he's one of the best dispensers of TLC.
I promise when Naomi is properly saddled she will enjoy a long, hard ride.

So take that in your pipe and smoke it!:angry:

tyler the earthworm 03-29-2012 07:12 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 865039)
Not that I give half a hoot what some unsaved little hippie pervert thinks, but I will not have my name drug through the mud on OUR forum without responding. Naomi and I are going to be married in just a few days and I'm not going to let some little turd like you ruin my wedding!:angry:

I'll make you an offer pal. You show me ANY scripture that says I can't marry a fourteen year old girl with her parent's permission and I'll eat my hat!



Listen you little yellow Japtard Hentai sicko, this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! This is between Naomi's father and me! Haven't you even read the Bible? He sets a Bride Price, I offer to bump it up to a solid grand, case closed! It's Biblically sound and in case you didn't notice, we here at Landover follow secular laws too!

Just because Iowa doesn't allow a fourteen year old girl to get married in the state, that doesn't mean that the state doesn't recognize LEGAL marriages performed in OTHER states! I guess you're just as ignorant about the legal code as you are about the Bible!:thumbdown:



:facepalm:

Thank you for realizing just how seriously we take the Word of God, but how are we "twisting Gods love"? Not to point out the obvious, but following the KJV1611 Bible to letter is sort of the exact opposite of "twisting Gods love".

Are you sure you're feeling OK?:wacko:


you drage your name throw the mud anyway you are an old man who should be locked up in presion and raped by your cell mate there is you future wife/husband for you

Vocaltard 03-29-2012 07:27 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
so true bro! he shames his name just by replying. Captain A.SS hole more like it. pfft, let me know when you guys figure out what a TRUE CHRISTIAN is cuz you guys arent it! HA HA HA!!!

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-29-2012 08:00 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworm (Post 865096)
you drage your name throw the mud anyway you are an old man who should be locked up in presion and raped by your cell mate there is you future wife/husband for you

You're quite the wordsmith. But being illiterate is the least of your problems. I'd be more concerned about my immortal soul if I were you.

Namelessdemon 03-29-2012 09:43 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
W-wa-wait wut? o.o How is selling your daughter (Who's underaged) to a man who's I don't know how old not a sin? Your daughter isn't your slave or property that you can just sell to someone. o.o Where in the bible do they ever say this is right. Wouldn't it be much better if you let her find her own (True Christian) guy who she actually loves and who's around her age. Girls are able to think for themselfs you know.

And why is selling your daughter to a guy she doesn't love right, but 2 guys or 2 girls being together and truly love eachother wrong?

xxx Me <3

Didymus Much 03-29-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamelessX (Post 865232)
...Your daughter isn't your slave or property that you can just sell to someone. o.o Where in the bible do they ever say this is right...

Exodus 21:7, as has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-29-2012 10:02 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamelessX (Post 865232)
W-wa-wait wut? o.o How is selling your daughter (Who's underaged) to a man who's I don't know how old not a sin? Your daughter isn't your slave or property that you can just sell to someone. o.o Where in the bible do they ever say this is right. Wouldn't it be much better if you let her find her own (True Christian) guy who she actually loves and who's around her age. Girls are able to think for themselfs you know.

And why is selling your daughter to a guy she doesn't love right, but 2 guys or 2 girls being together and truly love eachother wrong?

xxx Me <3

Listen idiot, just because Good Christian Woman used some rather unfortunate wording in her thread title doesn't mean that anything untoward is going on here! She's a woman after all, you can't expect her to be perfect.

Not that I care what you think, but how do YOU know that Naomi isn't on board with this marriage? Not that it really matters, but after having a good cry she's ready to accept me as her husband and master of the house.

And let me clear something else up. Just because she is going to be my wife doesn't mean her education is over. Her mother has said that she will continue her Bible-based homeschooling three days a week, whenever I'm flying.

Namelessdemon 03-29-2012 10:28 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 865253)
Not that it really matters, but after having a good cry she's ready to accept me as her husband and master of the house.

This sentence leads me to believe that the girl didn't want to marry you in the first place. And that the only reason she "accepts" it now is because she has no choice or doesn't want to get punished. And even if she for some reason wants it, she's only 14. At this age she shouldn't make a big decision like this, and other people shouldn't make it for her. I mean, would it be okay if a boy of 12 married an older woman who's 50 just because he accepts it or wants to? (Though this could actually be normal in your religion, I guess)

And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.

James Hutchins 03-30-2012 12:32 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamelessX (Post 865265)
This sentence leads me to believe that the girl didn't want to marry you in the first place. And that the only reason she "accepts" it now is because she has no choice or doesn't want to get punished. And even if she for some reason wants it, she's only 14. At this age she shouldn't make a big decision like this, and other people shouldn't make it for her. I mean, would it be okay if a boy of 12 married an older woman who's 50 just because he accepts it or wants to? (Though this could actually be normal in your religion, I guess)

And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.

Friend, no female in her right mind wants to get married.
Once married, she is obliged to spread her tender thighs and acceept her husbands Seed of Life®. God puts great pressure on her to generate sons, keep a clean house, clean laundry and dinner on the table. A productive wife can bear four sons every three years and in a Godly home, that could mean over 59 sons. That means she has to expose her putrid female parts at least 117 times. I cannot think of anything more foul.
As a man, I can handle it because I have the Power of Jesus coursing through my veins. I also carry mouthwash.

Mary Etheldreda 03-30-2012 01:31 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamelessX (Post 865265)
And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.

Friend, where in the Holy Bible do you read marriage must contain romantic love?

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-30-2012 07:25 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamelessX (Post 865265)
This sentence leads me to believe that the girl didn't want to marry you in the first place. And that the only reason she "accepts" it now is because she has no choice or doesn't want to get punished. And even if she for some reason wants it, she's only 14. At this age she shouldn't make a big decision like this, and other people shouldn't make it for her. I mean, would it be okay if a boy of 12 married an older woman who's 50 just because he accepts it or wants to? (Though this could actually be normal in your religion, I guess)

And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.

So let me get this straight. Some unsaved dope I've never met doesn't approve of me getting married?

Well . . .

that changes . . .

uhm . . .

let me think about this for a second . . .

NOTHING!!!

If God didn't want me to marry a fourteen year old girl, He'd send me a sign or whatever. And if I don't see some sort of sign by noon on Saturday, I'll be working on getting myself a son by 7:00pm Saturday night!:thumbsup:

James Hutchins 03-30-2012 03:52 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Even simpler Brother Portway, if God did not want 14 (12 yo in these parts) to be married, he would not of made them fertile.
In the Hutchins house, as soon as a girl starts menstrating, she better also be engaged. I cannot tolerate knowing every month little Babies for Jesus® are going laid for waste in heaps of bloddy rags. The only thing the rags are good for is attacking bear and witches for hunting.

Vocaltard 03-30-2012 04:36 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 865253)

Not that I care what you think, but how do YOU know that Naomi isn't on board with this marriage? Not that it really matters, but after having a good cry she's ready to accept me as her husband and master of the house..

A-HA!! so you admit that she doesnt want this to go through! so this is a forced marriage against her will!!! well captain A.ss hole if you truly love her you will set her free! she should not be home schooled! she should go to a public school where she can make friends and love somebody she actually WANTS to be with! that poor girl. You state that you love her but SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU BACK SHE DOESNT WANT YOU! A GIRL SHOULD BE HAPPY! i hate to see a young girl with out a smile on her pretty little face. all women are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT! THEY ARE TENDER LOVING CREATURES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED!! SO LET HER CHOOSE SOMEBODY HER OWN AGE TO MARRY!!! this wedding of yours will not go on! in the name of all that is good in this world NAOMI WILL BE FREED FROM YOUR SATANIST GRIP!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved