The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 07:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937772)
One more thing, before I leave. I would die for Jesus as he died for me, I will not deny him in the face of evil, and I will sacrifice myself for another as Jesus did for me. Would you do the same?

You're comparing yourself to JESUS???

:fear2:

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fugly Fool (Post 937592)
Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker. :ph34r: :devil: :brimley: :angry:

Thank you for strengthening my faith that we have the moral high ground and unbelievers are savage, oppressive scum. Are you even bothered if young Naomi is happy or are you just determined to make the rest of the world dance to your prejudices?

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937773)
You're comparing yourself to JESUS???

:fear2:

Are you mad? I said I would die for another as Jesus has for me. That is not comparing myself to Jesus at all. Nevermind your Baptist, you don't understand self sacrifice for love of another.

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937775)
Are you mad? I said I would die for another as Jesus has for me. That is not comparing myself to Jesus at all. Nevermind your Baptist, you don't understand self sacrifice for love of another.

Self-murder is a sin (not to mention a crime). If you think you can wash away anyone's sins by shedding your own blood, I pray that you will find a proper Pastor to disabuse you of your demonic delusions.

YiC,

Zech

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937776)
Self-murder is a sin (not to mention a crime). If you think you can wash sways anyone's sins by shedding your own blood, I pray that you will find a proper Pastor to disabuse you of your demonic delusions.

YiC,

Zech

Self Sacrifice is NOT a sin, it states so in the scripture.

John 15:13

If you deliberately turn a gun on yourself, and pull the trigger that is when it's considered suicide.

If your friend, wife, son, or daughter is about to get shot and you jump in the way of the bullet without thinking and die, it is not a sin.

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937778)
Self Sacrifice is NOT a sin, it states so in the scripture.

John 15:13

If you deliberately turn a gun on yourself, and pull the trigger that is when it's considered suicide.

If your friend, wife, son, or daughter is about to get shot and you jump in the way of the bullet without thinking and die, it is not a sin.

Jesus didn't lay down His life for His friends or family: He did it for everyone (who believes in Him, i.e., not mooslims and boodists, etc.).

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937782)
Jesus didn't lay down His life for His friends or family: He did it for everyone (who believes in Him, i.e., not mooslims and boodists, etc.).

Are you KIDDING me? If you're born Muslim and decide to be Christian you can, if you're born buddhist and decide to be Christian you can, just so long as you accept Jesus into your heart. Jesus Christ died on the cross for everyone.
and I'm saying self-sacrifice (jumping in front of a bullet to save another) is the ultimate love for one of God's people.
People who say otherwise have never known love, and never will.
Why must all you Baptists attack someone just because they think differently? Baptists are going to be judged just as equally as Pentecostals, Catholics, Presbyterians, Lutherans, and other denominations.
It doesn't matter what denomination of Christianity you are as long as you have accepted Jesus into your heart.

Also I would die for a loved one and I would die for God. ANSWER THIS, would you do it?

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937766)
Lies? Those quotes come from the scripture themselves.
Or were you referring to me converting my friend to Christianity? HA, I laugh in your face if you call that a lie, i helped him through his toughest spot in life and brought him to church and helped him find Christ.
As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.

How does it feel to have condemned a man to Hell? He now believes he is a Christian despite your cherry picking nonsense. He will live his life believing false things based on your certainty that you know better than God. When he dies and all that you have told him proves false based on the lies you told him based on an idea of God you have constructed in your head I hope you will be proud of how you wasted his life.

Your ridiculous pretending to be certain about things you don't know has robbed him of his own path to the reality of Christ.

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937786)
How does it feel to have condemned a man to Hell? He now believes he is a Christian despite your cherry picking nonsense. He will live his life believing false things based on your certainty that you know better than God. When he dies and all that you have told him proves false based on the lies you told him based on an idea of God you have constructed in your head I hope you will be proud of how you wasted his life.

Your ridiculous pretending to be certain about things you don't know has robbed him of his own path to the reality of Christ.

Know what? I've had it Baptists are what give Christianity a bad name. I helped him find salvation in Christ and you judge me for it? I NEVER SAID I KNEW BETTER THAN GOD, I HELPED HIM FIND GOD THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. I have NEVER told him a lie about the scripture or Jesus. He found it with my help, and with the church. If you're calling me a fool, shame on you, God will judge you for your judgement. You know what, Hell awaits those who judge others so harshly than to not judge themselves. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. I say good day to you sir and hope God will open your narrow minded inconceivable ignorance. Ban me please, I beg of you.

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937787)
Know what? I've had it Baptists are what give Christianity a bad name. I helped him find salvation in Christ and you judge me for it? I NEVER SAID I KNEW BETTER THAN GOD, I HELPED HIM FIND GOD THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. I have NEVER told him a lie about the scripture or Jesus. He found it with my help, and with the church. If you're calling me a fool, shame on you, God will judge you for your judgement. You know what, Hell awaits those who judge others so harshly than to not judge themselves. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. I say good day to you sir and hope God will open your narrow minded inconceivable ignorance. Ban me please, I beg of you.

And yet you doubt...

Deep down you know you made God up in your own image or why does the whole Bible disagree with you? Why is God telling you different things to what He is telling us? Pretend to be certain all you like. It will gnaw at you on your death bed unless you accept what the Bible tells you about the reality of God.

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937789)
And yet you doubt...

Deep down you know you made God up in your own image or why does the whole Bible disagree with you? Why is God telling you different things to what He is telling us? Pretend to be certain all you like. It will gnaw at you on your death bed unless you accept what the Bible tells you about the reality of God.

Have you been baptized in the holy fire of God and spoke in tongues? I thought so, you don't know what's right and what's wrong. God doesn't speak to you or through you, Satan does. No one denomination of Christianity should be so judgmental. I Hope you find Jesus soon, you need him more than anyone else on this planet does.

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937792)
Have you been baptized in the holy fire of God and spoke in tongues? I thought so, you don't know what's right and what's wrong. God doesn't speak to you or through you, Satan does. No one denomination of Christianity should be so judgmental. I Hope you find Jesus soon, you need him more than anyone else on this planet does.

Where are you getting all this information from? Not making it up as you are going along, are you?

Sounds like it.

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937794)
Where are you getting all this information from? Not making it up as you are going along, are you?

Sounds like it.

I'm PENTECOSTAL I've been baptized and I fell to the floor and felt elated, a burning and tingling sensation all at once and i felt my mouth speaking words I did not understand but I knew they felt holy to me. If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians.

Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

If we don't agree with everything you say, We automatically go to hell.

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937796)
....If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians....

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-BREAKTHROUGH!!! :yahoo:

Quote:

...Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

They say what the Bible says. You do the math.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

I'm PENTECOSTAL I've been baptized and I fell to the floor and felt elated, a burning and tingling sensation all at once and i felt my mouth speaking words I did not understand but I knew they felt holy to me. If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians.

So we're supposed to be impressed with your silly antics as you pretend to loll about on the floor and jibber jabber as expected by all the other fools? It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we.

Absurdity as truth? I mean, what are the chances of a whole bunch of people making dumb stuff up. That fraud Uri Gellar... I assume you taken his word for it along with all those fraud witches who claim to talk to the dead...

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 937800)
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-BREAKTHROUGH!!! :yahoo:

They say what the Bible says. You do the math.

The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians.
And I'm not making up my baptism. I know what happened, and so does the lord.
I'm praying for all of you... I'm tired of being condemned by those who aren't supposed to condemn.. God Have Mercy On You All.

~A True Christian who feels nothing but pity for you.

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937801)
...It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we....

Let me help out for a minute here, as I doubt the Pentecostal will ever check anything on her own:

Quote:

shill   [shil] Show IPA
Slang .
noun
1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937801)
So we're supposed to be impressed with your silly antics as you pretend to loll about on the floor and jibber jabber as expected by all the other fools? It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we.

Absurdity as truth?

Joke's going to be on all of you when you are judged ultimately for judging others, rape, molestation... etc.

Good luck to you in the afterlife, I know I'm going to Heaven to be with Jesus.

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937802)
The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians.
And I'm not making up my baptism. I know what happened, and so does the lord.
I'm praying for all of you... I'm tired of being condemned by those who aren't supposed to condemn.. God Have Mercy On You All.

~A True Christian who feels nothing but pity for you.

You are NOT a True Christian™...you are a babbling, drooling pentacostal fool, falling on the floor and cackling like some kind of retard aborigine.

The burning sensation you felt was probably the flames of Hell, anticipating yet another delusional pentacostal. Give up that charlatan nonsense before Jesus drops a piano on your head!

Yours in Christ (NOT PT BARNUM),

Z. Smyth

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937805)
Joke's going to be on all of you when you are judged ultimately for judging others, rape, molestation... etc.

Good luck to you in the afterlife, I know I'm going to Heaven to be with Jesus.

Bearing false witness is a sin. You also seem to be judging us...

What's this rape you are on about?

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937802)
The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians...

You really should stop telling Jesus what to do.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 937808)
Bearing false witness is a sin.

What's this rape you are on about?

"It's okay for a baptist to rape another baptist's child, so long as they say they're sorry" this coming from an ex baptist person.

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937811)
"It's okay for a baptist to rape another baptist's child, so long as they say they're sorry" this coming from an ex baptist person.

Are you denying the right to forgiveness of sins? Who is this straw man you have denounced?

Please don't tell me you are considering Aaron's impregnation of his bride as rape!

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Please provide a link to where a True Christian™ said that.

:badmood:

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937807)
You are NOT a True Christian™...you are a babbling, drooling pentacostal fool, falling on the floor and cackling like some kind of retard aborigine.

The burning sensation you felt was probably the flames of Hell, anticipating yet another delusional pentacostal. Give up that charlatan nonsense before Jesus drops a piano on your head!

Yours in Christ (NOT PT BARNUM),

Z. Smyth

You have no right to judge me, and for your information it didn't burn it felt like a warm sensation that was comforting..
And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you. Wow you guys are stupid..
John 8:7

Good luck to you in the world and the afterlife..
I know I'm a true Christian and if you say otherwise you're going to be judged by God.

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

This ex-baptist had obviously never read the Bible, because there's more to it than that. :thumbdown:

You have to marry her and pay her father fifty shekels (if you get caught). See Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937816)
You have no right to judge me, and for your information it didn't burn it felt like a warm sensation that was comforting..
And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you. Wow you guys are stupid..

I know I'm a true Christian and if you say otherwise you're going to be judged by God.

Quote:

Try to keep your lies straight, heathen.

:thumbdown:

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Is it a witch? It seems to be cursing us. It thinks it is a prophet, perhaps. We are disagreeing with its made up internal god that it thinks makes it roll around on the floor and jibber like a monkey. It thinks the real actual not made up God of the Bible will smite us in the name of its made up monkey jabber god. :rofl3:

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

...And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you...

Maybe you should read this thread: Pentecostals: Demon possessed gibberish speakers for Satan. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79413

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 937809)
You really should stop telling Jesus what to do.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Why are you even posting? You're atheist.. and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
"MY Jesus" in the sense that the Baptist Jesus clearly isn't the Universal Jesus who is all forgiving and doesn't strike a man down for not believing in him, but rather give him a second chance.

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937822)
Why are you even posting? You're atheist.. and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
"MY Jesus" in the sense that the Baptist Jesus clearly isn't the Universal Jesus who is all forgiving and doesn't strike a man down for not believing in him, but rather give him a second chance.

So if a man doesn't believe in Him... And he dies... Then what? Post mortem forgiveness?

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There are no flavours of Jesus. His fan is in His hand.

Light_798 10-09-2012 08:36 AM

Good luck to you all, your judgement is your own downfall.
Witchcraft? Nah, I don't dabble in it. I read the bible, go to church, and don't try to judge other people.
Bye and may God have mercy on your souls.

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937825)
Witchcraft? Nah, I don't dabble in it. I read the bible, go to church, and don't try to judge other people.

Goodbye. I'm sorry that you are just now realizing that you aren't following the Bible. I hope you will read it cover-to-cover before Jesus decides to strike you down and send you to Hell.

:innocent:

YiC,

Zech

Redeemed Papist 10-09-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937825)

Good luck getting a result out of your God you made up in your head that matches what you feel is right deep inside. Good luck reconciling all the bits that don't agree with you that are in the Bible.

We are all descended from the same eight people who survived the Flood. Bear that in mind.

Didymus Much 10-09-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Why are you even posting? You're atheist...

I've read the Bible (more than you, obviously). There's nothing in there prohibiting me from telling people what it really says, instead of the lies they've heard their whole lives from preachers who just want you to open your heart wallet about this all-loving, all-forgiving Jesus who just everyone's bestest buddy ever. There's more to the Bible than John 3:16.

Quote:

... and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
*cough* Luke 19:27 *cough*

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-09-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathqueen (Post 937707)
So men know what god thinks and say?

Sure. By reading the Bible. It's not that difficult.

Quote:

You do not know that gods word in the bible is really gods word. What makes the bible true and not the Torah or the Quran and many other religious books.
The Torah is the first five books of the Bible. :dunce:

God is all-powerful and all-knowing.

Therefore, He knows exactly what the Bible says and can change every copy in the world in an instant.

It says what it says.

Therefore, it must say what He wants it to say.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937762)
I don't understand. You claim to be True Christians, but judge others so harshly? It's not your place to judge others, you can't claim whether someone is going to hell or not..

We aren't "claiming" anything. We are explaining what the Bible says; all nonbelievers and all sinners will be resurrected from unknowing death (Ecclesiastes 9:5) into immortal bodies and then burned alive for eternity in God's Lake of Fire (Revelation 20 - 22).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937785)
Are you KIDDING me? If you're born Muslim and decide to be Christian you can, if you're born buddhist and decide to be Christian you can, just so long as you accept Jesus into your heart.

. . . then you would no longer be a Muslim or a Buddhist. You'd be a Christian. :dunce:

Nobody is "born Muslim" or "born Buddhist". Religions aren't races; they are choices.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 937818)
You have to marry her and pay her father fifty shekels (if you get caught). See Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

Shekels of silver. A shekel is a measurement, as of mass, not a coin. :thumbsup:

Bobby-Joe 10-09-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Friend,

We tolerate that poster in the hopes he will accept Christ's love. Maybe you want to explain to him why his reading of Scripture is wrong on the hopes of helping him reaching Salvation?

Quote:

We don't accept "Baptist Jesus" or "Pentecostal Jesus" or "Catholic Jesus" here. We only deal with Jesus in The Bible

Chrisy Albert 10-16-2012 09:49 AM

Every last one of you sicken me. Listen to this man telling everyone that his daughter is A virgin and trying to sell her. First of all if you have money issues dont resort to selling your daughter to A christian home (at 13). Be A man get your work boots and gloves on and prepare to make YOUR childs way through YOUR blood sweat and tears. I would defy God and destroy all those in my way just so my child could have more than I have been dealt in life. Times are getting hard believe me I know but thats no reason to sell the one person you can call your biological daughter to some old guy who she'll never be able to call father. And Gos only knows what he will do to her. Even in the brightest of light you can find the darkest of evils.

MitzaLizalor 10-16-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelio (Post 940083)
no reason to sell the one person you can call your biological daughter to some old guy who she'll never be able to call father.

Her new owner would be her Husband of course.
As regards your other points perhaps you could post some Scripture to support what you've written? The Bible I read is altogether clear on these matters and your comments seem quite different.

Dr Laurence Niles 10-16-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

And Gos only knows what he will do to her.
Now see here young man. No one is suggesting she be sold to just anyone.

I dare say the father and Pastor will have selected a good Christian man of experience and discretion no doubt with many years and a good business behind him.

Our very own Captain Portway has recently married Naomi and although the age gap is significant he is reasonable happy with her.

What is your problem?

YIC