The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Every day is 9/11 for the UNBORN!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82556)

John Creeser 09-12-2012 07:26 PM

Every day is 9/11 for the UNBORN!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...92980658_n.jpg

That's right!:angry:

So 9/11 has come and gone and everyone is back to their soda pops and eye pads. All the while the senseless slaughter of the unborn continues. Day after day single celled embryos are being murdered by the thousands, but do we have any memorials for them? :angry:

Scripture tells us beyond a reasonable doubt life starts at conception:

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

See, God even knows you before you were conceived! That's called being alive!!!

OK, so, in the rare case a whore gets herself pregnant from a legitimate rape, she seems to think she owns her own body and can do as she pleases. SHE DOESN'T!!

1 Corinthians 6:12-13

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

You got yourself pregnant, deal with the consequences. You are now the sin-bearer and the child's rights supercede your own. (also don't forget you commanded to marry your rapist Deuteronomy 22:28-29).

Pray with me my Brothers, pray that the senseless slaughter of the unborn ends!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...03987974_n.jpg

Cursed 09-12-2012 08:05 PM

Re: Every day is 9/11 for the UNBORN!!!

I am heartbroken. All of those poor little babies, murdered every day, an assembly line of butchery and whoredom!

This makes me so sad, I can't stop thinking about it.

James Hutchins 09-12-2012 08:16 PM

That number is too narrow, lt is calculated (must of been done by liebrals). You have to include ever fertile female who is not pregnant. Every month she spends in her MenstraHut®, is when a tiny baby is sent to Hell.
I weep each time one of my daughters or Mrs. Hutchins toddles off to the Hutchins Hut of Shame. That night, I lie awake, tormented by the silent screams of the unborn child/grandchild of mine. There is not enough single malt in a fifth to quench my tears.

John Creeser 09-12-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

I am heartbroken. All of those poor little babies, murdered every day, an assembly line of butchery and whoredom!

This makes me so sad, I can't stop thinking about it.
Don't get me started Brother.:(

Quote:

That number is too narrow;lt calculated (must of been done by liebrals). You have to include ever fertile female who is not pregnant. Every month she spends in her MenstraHut®, is when a tiny baby is sent to Hell.
I weep each time one of my daughters or Mrs. Hutchins toddles off to the Hutchins Hut of Shame. That night, I lie awake, tormented by the silent screams of the unborn child/grandchild of mine. There is not enough single malt in a fifth to quench my tears.
It does seem like a liberal number doesn't it? I wonder if they took into account all the whores who let their babies die in miscarriages? :(

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-12-2012 10:44 PM

I'm very sad for every human blastocyst (a cluster of about 150 cells) that is lost to stem cell research, just so that someone with a nervous system can feel entitled to harvest its organs. And every time a man spills his seed inside another man's ass, there is a literal holocaust of potential humans. Every gay man's ass is a mass grave straight out of Nazi Germany!

Daisy Mae Johnson 09-12-2012 11:46 PM

It's not that bad. Probably 3,000 of them are negroes. :)

Brother Helge 09-13-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 929328)

Could/should we somehow combine this with our Sponsor a Niglet program?

James Hutchins 09-13-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

That does provide some solace, thank you Sister Daisy.:innocent:

John Creeser 09-13-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

This is a good point. With that many blacks being born everyday our ex-negro™ program would be overwhelmed.

Redeemed Papist 09-13-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 929608)
This is a good point. With that many blacks being born everyday our ex-negro™ program would be overwhelmed.

Like anyone would go out of their way to rescue negro sperm and eggs...

Bobby-Joe 09-13-2012 04:25 PM

This is the logical end result of Atheism!

Atheism leads to anal sex.

Anal sex leads to abortions.

One just has to look at San Fransisco were gays and lesbians have anal sex with each other on a top of murdered babies while reading Origin of Species (Mecca addition in the original Arabic) to see were this going! They want to turn our nations daughters into tranny whores and our sons into suicide bombers in their secular Mosques.

Capt. Aaron Portway 09-13-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 929610)
Like anyone would go out of their way to rescue negro sperm and eggs...

You just made me sick to my stomach . . . :bad:

meemie 09-14-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 929619)
Atheism leads to anal sex.

Anal sex leads to abortions.

Anals don't get people pregnant. That region does not lead to the womb.

This place sure loves talking about anals :wacko:

James Hutchins 09-14-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meemie (Post 929771)
Anals don't get people pregnant. That region does not lead to the womb.

This place sure loves talking about anals :wacko:

Praise Jesus, we have an expert on anal buttsex in our forum!

meemie 09-14-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 929775)
Praise Jesus, we have an expert on anal buttsex in our forum!

Nope, not expert. This is just common knowledge :thumbdown: I've never had it before, and you don't even need to have done it to know it. It's called anatomy, or human functions, which is what you learn in school or can research yourself.

meemie 09-14-2012 01:13 AM

Excuse the thumbs down, I meant to put thumbs up :thumbsup:. Typed too fast and didn't check it before submitting. Whoops! :(

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-14-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meemie (Post 929776)
Nope, not expert. This is just common knowledge :thumbdown: I've never had it before, and you don't even need to have done it to know it. It's called anatomy, or human functions, which is what you learn in school or can research yourself.

Lady, what do you think happens to the sperm when it is abandoned inside a man's butthole? Do you think it feeds on the corpses of shaved, quadruple amputee hamsters and gerbils and guinea pigs until it develops into a baby? Explain to me how anal sex can possibly lead to anything other than an abortion.

I have conducted extensive research into the field of anal sex. I defy you to prove me wrong.

Cursed 09-14-2012 01:28 AM

This anal talk is making me uncomfortable.

What about the thousands of tiny babies that are chopped up by little saws every day?

That's what we should be focused on in my opinion. Why is this daily Armageddon permitted?

I'll tell you one thing, we wouldn't have a shortage of soldiers to bring God overseas if it weren't for all of these abortions. That's a FACT.

meemie 09-14-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 929778)
Lady, what do you think happens to the sperm when it is abandoned inside a man's butthole? Do you think it feeds on the corpses of shaved, quadruple amputee hamsters and gerbils and guinea pigs until it develops into a baby? Explain to me how anal sex can possibly lead to anything other than an abortion.

I have conducted extensive research into the field of anal sex. I defy you to prove me wrong.

How do rodents relate to this.....

Hm. I can see how it sounds like abortion since the.... (just gonna call them Jr. e_e) juniors don't fulfill their baby-making purposes. Though an abortion is when a baby is already developing, not when juniors weren't someplace other than fertilizing an egg. You only need one little spermie cell to do that anyway, so all the others go to waste regardless.

I would ask to show the results of your research, but then that would be kinda gross and make a lot of people feel uncomfortable. It wasn't easy explaining that without feeling a little grossed out. Don't want another explanation on how babies are made.

James Hutchins 09-14-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meemie (Post 929776)

Very slick friend. No, I am not going to research anal buttsex with you. Nice try. You cannot fool me friend, I beleive in God!