The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Who is Fifa, and why are Euro kickball players bribing her? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=108563)

Des 02-21-2016 12:30 AM

Who is Fifa, and why are Euro kickball players bribing her?

Just to show how liberal Fox news has become, I was watching it the other evening, and they reported on some controversy in Europe involving kickball players bribing someone named Fifa.

For those who don't know, Eurotrash play a game called kickball and pretend it is football. Kickball is the same 'sport' publicly educated kids play on the playground during recess. Much like Joos, Europistanis have poor constitutions and can't play real sports, so they pretend this childish game is a sport and make a big deal of it. When through, they retreat to the locker rooms and have angry, shameful homer buttsex before heading home to their hairy wives where they consume kidneys, garden slugs, and pickled fish. Europe never invented feminine hygiene products or cuisine you see, so hairy wives and nasty foodstuff is par for the course there.

But I digress. Apparently these kickballers are bribing some woman named Fifa with millions of Euros-a 'currency' which is the European equivalent of the Mexican Peso, and just as useless in American vending machines.

Who is this woman, why are they bribing her, and why on earth would Fox news report on something so unimportant when they could have a team of reporters assigned to report on the Donald 24/7?

Jim Farmer 02-21-2016 02:32 AM

Re: Who is Fifa, and why are Euro kickball players bribing her?

Brother Des, Alas, I fear your Fifer may not be a woman but a dirty filthy faggot.

Only one so low as to play kickball could put that phallic object that he calls a fife into his mouth. Actually, I suspect that the fife is a euphemism for a penis, and the fifer is one who indulges in oral sex with his kickball pals.

Des 02-21-2016 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Farmer (Post 1175010)
Brother Des, Alas, I fear your Fifer may not be a woman but a dirty filthy faggot.

Only one so low as to play kickball could put that phallic object that he calls a fife into his mouth. Actually, I suspect that the fife is a euphemism for a penis, and the fifer is one who indulges in oral sex with his kickball pals.

Oh, sweet Jesus! It's worse that I could have imagined.

I Man Rastafari 02-21-2016 03:59 AM

Football is a very popular game in my home which is Jamaica and the Jamaican footballers are the very best footballers in all the world. Black men are the better athletes. We are from Africa where there are lions and we are descended from the fast Africans who were able to run faster than a lion. The slower Africans were not able to get away from the lions so no one is descended from them. In America where the game of American football is played they like to call football soccer and the other game football. That is because in Babylon they can not think of names for their games so they take the names of other peoples games.

Davi Sampaio 06-01-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1174999)
Just to show how liberal Fox news has become, I was watching it the other evening, and they reported on some controversy in Europe involving kickball players bribing someone named Fifa.

For those who don't know, Eurotrash play a game called kickball and pretend it is football. Kickball is the same 'sport' publicly educated kids play on the playground during recess. Much like Joos, Europistanis have poor constitutions and can't play real sports, so they pretend this childish game is a sport and make a big deal of it. When through, they retreat to the locker rooms and have angry, shameful homer buttsex before heading home to their hairy wives where they consume kidneys, garden slugs, and pickled fish. Europe never invented feminine hygiene products or cuisine you see, so hairy wives and nasty foodstuff is par for the course there.

But I digress. Apparently these kickballers are bribing some woman named Fifa with millions of Euros-a 'currency' which is the European equivalent of the Mexican Peso, and just as useless in American vending machines.

Who is this woman, why are they bribing her, and why on earth would Fox news report on something so unimportant when they could have a team of reporters assigned to report on the Donald 24/7?

Well They Not Play Kickball,They Play Soccer, And Europe Is Not Trash at all, and Football (Or Soccer if you are british) is a very fun game, it may end up with some friendships, yeah maybe, but Football is very fun and not satanic at all, and yes it is considereded a sport and fifa is the definitive soccer company that programs the kinds of tournaments with football and Worldwide teams, so Football is not bad at all, Like Europe

Mary Etheldreda 06-01-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davi Sampaio (Post 1285185)
And Europe Is Not Trash at all

I think you'll find dear, that we are a friendly group and open minded community here. However, if you wish us to accept extraordinary and absurd sounding claims, you will have to provide proof. As they say, keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out. It's too bad you weren't home educated or you would have recognized the flaw in your thinking already.

:thumbsup:

MitzaLizalor 06-01-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Not Trash at all

If they're "not trash at all" why do they call themselves Eurotrash?

Davi Sampaio 06-05-2021 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1285192)
I think you'll find dear, that we are a friendly group and open minded community here. However, if you wish us to accept extraordinary and absurd sounding claims, you will have to provide proof. As they say, keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out. It's too bad you weren't home educated or you would have recognized the flaw in your thinking already.

:thumbsup:

Well, Uk Is Not as Bad as some americans think

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-05-2021 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davi Sampaio (Post 1285299)

Another baseless assertion. Kindly provide evidence.

MitzaLizalor 06-06-2021 06:52 AM

Quote:

Just to show how liberal Fox news has become, I was watching it the other evening, and they reported on some controversy in Europe involving kickball players bribing someone named Fifa. For those who don't know, Eurotrash play a game called kickball and pretend it is football. Kickball is the same 'sport' publicly educated kids play on the playground during recess. Much like Joos, Europistanis have poor constitutions and can't play real sports, so they pretend this childish game is a sport and make a big deal of it. When through, they retreat to the locker rooms and have angry, shameful homer buttsex before heading home to their hairy wives where they consume kidneys, garden slugs, and pickled fish. Europe never invented feminine hygiene products or cuisine you see, so hairy wives and nasty foodstuff is par for the course there. But I digress. Apparently these kickballers are bribing some woman named Fifa with millions of Euros-a 'currency' which is the European equivalent of the Mexican Peso, and just as useless in American vending machines. Who is this woman, why are they bribing her, and why on earth would Fox news report on something so unimportant when they could have a team of reporters assigned to report on the Donald 24/7?

There were a number of replies; the pertinent ones are shown below.

Quote:

[RESPONDING HERE TO ORIGINAL POST]
Quote:

Just to show how liberal Fox news has become, I was watching it the other evening, and they reported on some controversy in Europe involving kickball players bribing someone named Fifa. For those who don't know, Eurotrash play a game called kickball and pretend it is football. Kickball is the same 'sport' publicly educated kids play on the playground during recess. Much like Joos, Europistanis have poor constitutions and can't play real sports, so they pretend this childish game is a sport and make a big deal of it. When through, they retreat to the locker rooms and have angry, shameful homer buttsex before heading home to their hairy wives where they consume kidneys, garden slugs, and pickled fish. Europe never invented feminine hygiene products or cuisine you see, so hairy wives and nasty foodstuff is par for the course there. But I digress. Apparently these kickballers are bribing some woman named Fifa with millions of Euros-a 'currency' which is the European equivalent of the Mexican Peso, and just as useless in American vending machines. Who is this woman, why are they bribing her, and why on earth would Fox news report on something so unimportant when they could have a team of reporters assigned to report on the Donald 24/7?

Well They Not Play Kickball,They Play Soccer, And Europe Is Not Trash at all, and Football (Or Soccer if you are british) is a very fun game, it may end up with some friendships, yeah maybe, but Football is very fun and not satanic at all, and yes it is considereded a sport and fifa is the definitive soccer company that programs the kinds of tournaments with football and Worldwide teams, so Football is not bad at all, Like Europe

I've reduced the text size to save space, other than the bit highlighted in black referred to in our next reply from Mary Etheldreda.

Quote:

[MARY REPLIES TO THE PREVIOUS POST, WITH A REQUEST (highlighted in blue)]
Quote:

And Europe Is Not Trash at all

The next response goes completely off the rails. Nothing about Foo Foo, Fifi or whatever she's called, nothing about kickball, straight into a comparison between the United Kingdom and the United States.

Quote:

[THIS IS WHERE WE'D GET THE PROOF (non-sequitur highlighted in green)]
Quote:

Now this is where I get confused. Can I really trust my own eyes? Has my memory been taken over by aliens? Does anything even exist? After all, if I'm wrong I'd like to know so I could revise my outlook. Fortunately the page has a search function. I used it. Up till that point, no-one had mentioned Uk.
SUMMARY
1. Europe is not trash at all
2. you will have to provide proof.
3. Uk Is Not as Bad as some americans think

How then is the green sentence proof? Elsewhere in the thread some mention was made of kickball being called "Soccer" in some places and "Football" in others. As far as I'm aware, only once having been dragged along to witness one of these spectacles, the former is simply a contraction of Association Football ("soc" with "er" added on and an extra "c" for good measure) whereas the latter is applied to a number of so-called games involving balls and their kicking. I am not aware of any such game having originated in Europe. Since none of them interest me at all, it's a moot point for others to obsess over.

This thread is about Fifa however, not Uk, and let's face it names such as this—Fifi, Foo Foo, Mimi, Lafa, Gigi, Zsa Zsa, Nini, Kiki—have no place anywhere in the world except, presumably, rear of a kickball stadium dressed as inappropriately as bringing up Uk in a thread about Fifa and European ball sports.

Here she is discussing how to play one of their homegrown activities. It seems to be a less sophisticated version of throwing stones. At least in the original a stone occasionally lands on someone's head. But that's Eurotrash degeneration for you. Once upon a time it was played with boulders dropped from the battlements, molten lead a courtesy option, and now this. "Boule" is European for ball (this was the closest I could find to a ball game) but as for "Pétanque" that's anyone's guess.

63 second clip

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-06-2021 07:42 AM

You make a lot of sense and write with clarity, as always, Sister Mitza. Unlike this:
Quote:

I had assumed that "Uk" was the Mexican name for the kicking game. Now I wonder it might have been some sort of abbreviation for the United Kingdom - but what has that got to do with the topic? It would be yet another non sequitur, as the UK (a) is not in Europe and (2) does not even have a "football" (as he calls it) team.

I blame the drug cartels for this sort of addled thinking. Inhabitants of those southern lands should heed 1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Basilissa 06-06-2021 02:34 PM

Well, I was assuming "Uk" was a misspelling of "Ur," a city in ancient Mesopotamia. This Chaldean city is the place Abraham was from (Genesis 11:28-31), which would be the main redeeming point.

Dennis Lukes 06-07-2021 01:18 AM

Not being a woman, I was able to recognize that by "Uk" the sinner meant "UK" and not some facetious thing like Mexican soccer or Chaldean cities. OBVIOUSLY this is an abbreviation of a well known European country, though it is in fact worse than some Americans think. They've had a woman prime minister, are on poor terms with the Leader of the Free World Mr. Putin, and are home to very few Baptists.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to defend Ukraine.

MitzaLizalor 06-07-2021 02:35 AM

There's a few in elsewhere, with adjectives
So Uk
Pik Uk
Wong Uk
Kau Tsin Uk
Tsang Tai Uk
I've arranged them in size order.

But my real concern, a big consideration in any conversation, is knowing when a question is asked and/or an answer given. Partly it's to do with Theory of Mind (for example, how did I know that bird was hungry? and the bird: how did it know I had a calcium-rich morsel saved? and it was clearly asking a question and knew when the question had been answered) but there's another matter too. Sometimes we'll say something and get a response so outré as to feel it came from The High Beyond.
Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Well, no. No, I can't. And those responses remain forever impenetrable. There is one exception, from the world of eganoipse. The sign and countersign.
Q: "Excuse me, sorry to intrude, may I see the front page of your newspaper?"
A: "November weather is inclement on the hills of Dragon Valley."
Q2: "Ever, in the field of human conflict, has, so much, been owed?"
A2: "Your howitzers will arrive hourly by the otters of Pyongyang."
And they walk off in opposite directions.

Brother Gonzalez 06-08-2021 01:48 PM

Sorry, wasn't it decided that UK was no longer Europe, and now a part of the Middle East?

I now for a fact about some "Euro exit", and also London smells like an arab country with all the falafel.

I think "Ukistan" would be the best way to call that once lovely place.

MitzaLizalor 06-12-2021 08:52 AM

I gather there's no theoretical impediment to their joining the Nordic Union -- at least some of the Scottish islands would fit in quite well. There's always the question of the FILF to consider [Fair Isle Liberation Front] but a ban on cardigans, knitted socks, fancy pullovers, pointy hats and the like would increase their value enormously and boost the economy -- unless the Fair Isle equivalent of the opium wars broke out. I don't think they've got a very big navy.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-12-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1285483)
I don't think they've got a very big navy.

I always love how these little joke islands are always fiercely independent - until some Vikings arrive then all of a sudden they want the Americans to send their boys over the Atlantic with their horrid guns to save the free world. Yes Boris, right away, Sir.