The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MAN WANTED: Who would like to meet my mother? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=113536)

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-05-2017 11:36 PM

MAN WANTED: Who would like to meet my mother?

Hi y'all, this time it's not a dating request for myself, but instead for my dear mother; Dutchie.

That's her, in the centre.

https://vgy.me/Op7V8V.jpg

My mother has been there all my life, and I can say I really take after her; she is sweet, caring, fair and funny. :innocent: A real handful sometimes, but what mother isn't? Mr. Hoaring isn't in the picture anymore after a rocky divorce, so I speak for mum when I say she's now looking for fun beyond retirement and maybe a little more. ;)

So come on, men! Who would like to butter my mother's muffin? :lol:

Johny Joe Hold 10-06-2017 02:17 AM

Re: MAN WANTED: Who would like to meet my mother?

"Meet Christian singles" is the title of this section. I have my doubts she qualifies.

And, of course, we'd all like to know if her last name is "Whoring"?

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-06-2017 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1221287)
"Meet Christian singles" is the title of this section. I have my doubts she qualifies.

And, of course, we'd all like to know if her last name is "Whoring"?

No Johny, that's just the booby name you guys gave me. :boredom: Her name is Dutchie (nee Fletchingooch) Hoaring

And of course she's a Christian. Look at that sweet, blessed face. I would hate the thought of her ever being Hell; getting flayed and raped.

Johny Joe Hold 10-07-2017 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1221288)
No Johny, that's just the booby name you guys gave me. :boredom: Her name is Dutchie (nee Fletchingooch) Hoaring
And of course she's a Christian. Look at that sweet, blessed face. I would hate the thought of her ever being Hell; getting flayed and raped.

Before you and/or your mother invest too much in the effort to snare an older husband from Freehold you should be aware the preferences of older Christian gentlemen in our city. I've noticed our male senior citizens usually take on younger women.

The exceptions are older ladies who are very wealthy. If your mother is wealthy that information should be passed along.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-07-2017 04:22 PM

If the one in "the center" is the brunette towards the back of the photo, behind the fat biker wearing gang colors, I'd be pleased to book a room at a hotel for a few hours so that we might get acquainted. Tell her I can pick her up from the airport and drop her off afterwards.

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-07-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1221371)
If the one in "the center" is the brunette towards the back of the photo, behind the fat biker wearing gang colors, I'd be pleased to book a room at a hotel for a few hours so that we might get acquainted. Tell her I can pick her up from the airport and drop her off afterwards.

Sorry Doc Toole, I don't know her. Besides, she couldn't possibly be my mother - in fact, I'm old enough to be her mother! :lol:

And Johny, we come from modest means. She didn't come away with much from the divorce, but she does have a unique antique spoon collection that might be of interest.

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-08-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1221283)
Hi y'all, this time it's not a dating request for myself, but instead for my dear mother; Dutchie.

That's her, in the centre.

. . . .

There is that old adage (probably from Oscar Wilde) - if you want to know what the daughter is eventually going to look like take a look at her mother.

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-08-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1221402)
There is that old adage (probably from Oscar Wilde) - if you want to know what the daughter is eventually going to look like take a look at her mother.

You can also just look at my profile picture, Bill. ;) Not too bad, eh?

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 10-14-2017 09:35 PM

Miss Gale, bless your heart! Maybe your mother will find a husband sooner if she repents of her ways, becomes a proper Christian woman and starts eating salads! My husband (God rest his soul) always said a man doesn't want a fat, sloppy wife. -Mrs. Elizabeth

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-15-2017 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1221687)
Miss Gale, bless your heart! Maybe your mother will find a husband sooner if she repents of her ways, becomes a proper Christian woman and starts eating salads! My husband (God rest his soul) always said a man doesn't want a fat, sloppy wife. -Mrs. Elizabeth

Mrs. Johnson, I'm sure it's a saying you've been familiar with at some point, but for some - there's simply just more of them to love. :thumbsup:

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-20-2017 03:04 AM

Sorry gentlemen, I know there was a long line, but my mother has now wed. Say hello to Mrs. Dutchie Fletchingooch Force-Hoaring Beaumont, and her interesting new husband, Dingus.

As once mentioned, mother had previously been divorced by Mr. Hoaring, whom I also married afterward, and too divorced due to irreconcilable complications. I always keep an eye out for anyone interested! Meantime, wish my ma the best! :lol: She still has child-making capacity surprisingly, which should make some happy here, I think.

https://vgy.me/bUM1jz.jpg

Basilissa 10-20-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1222106)
As once mentioned, mother had previously been divorced by Mr. Hoaring, whom I also married afterward, and too divorced due to irreconcilable complications.

Thank you for proving that all unsaved trash have no morals whatsoever, and showing that we True Christians™ are the only beacon of light and moral behavior. :innocent:

Will you repent for your past sins and accept Jesus into your heart?

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-21-2017 03:59 AM

As long as I can still have fun, sure why not? :lol:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 10-21-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1222185)
As long as I can still have fun, sure why not? :lol:

You shameless hussy! God clearly states that lust is not to be allowed and is a ticket straight to hell! He also speaks strongly against defiling the marital bed!
1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 John 2:16 - For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Romans 8:6 - For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Also, Ms. Gale, your shameless, hedonistic views are really ungodly! God wants you to focus on Him and doing His Divine Will, and not running around, self-pleasuring you. That is what sinful people and young children do (until they get the hedonism and satanism beaten out of them). You should focus on becoming a proper, Christian woman, for Jesus, can make a miracle, even out of you, so there is still hope and time!
2 Timothy 2:22 - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Proverbs 21:17 - He that loveth pleasure [shall be] a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.

Luke 8:14 - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of [this] life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

Romans 12:1 - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

I'm praying for you dear! -Mrs. Elizabeth

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-21-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1222200)
You shameless hussy! God clearly states that lust is not to be allowed and is a ticket straight to hell! He also speaks strongly against defiling the marital bed!
1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 John 2:16 - For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Romans 8:6 - For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Well then there is something seriously messed up with the Good Book if it claims that marriage is the end all to everything. I've grown wise to marriage ever since my father, Mr. Hoaring laid his hands on me when I was just a confused gal, and manipulated me into awful marriage, with him, my own father! Where was God when that happened? And the marriage court in my state did nothing to stop it either. So, I'm sorry if I'm not gun-ho for marriage quite just yet, but we all have our skeletons, and I'm just starting to live life and move on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1222200)
Also, Ms. Gale, your shameless, hedonistic views are really ungodly! God wants you to focus on Him and doing His Divine Will, and not running around, self-pleasuring you. That is what sinful people and young children do (until they get the hedonism and satanism beaten out of them). You should focus on becoming a proper, Christian woman, for Jesus, can make a miracle, even out of you, so there is still hope and time!

I do my best, I've been devoted to the Catholic faith much of my life, though often I do question why, given the circumstances of molestation I previously elaborated. Again, where was God?

Maybe you aren't aware, but I have a new beau now, J-Tyrone, and maybe this is the miracle that God is giving me, after the series of unfortunate events He put me through prior. Maybe I will marry J-T, maybe we will have a bunch of beautiful, healthy children (which is doubtful as I'm in my 60's and quite past my child-bearing years, but you never know.). It's up to us and time will tell.

Proverbs 21:17 - He that loveth pleasure [shall be] a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.

Well, it's a good thing I'm not a man! :thumbsup:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 10-22-2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1222202)
[/INDENT]
Well then there is something seriously messed up with the Good Book if it claims that marriage is the end all to everything. I've grown wise to marriage ever since my father, Mr. Hoaring laid his hands on me when I was just a confused gal, and manipulated me into awful marriage, with him, my own father! Where was God when that happened? And the marriage court in my state did nothing to stop it either. So, I'm sorry if I'm not gun-ho for marriage quite just yet, but we all have our skeletons, and I'm just starting to live life and move on.
I do my best, I've been devoted to the Catholic faith much of my life, though often I do question why, given the circumstances of molestation I previously elaborated. Again, where was God?

Maybe you aren't aware, but I have a new beau now, J-Tyrone, and maybe this is the miracle that God is giving me, after the series of unfortunate events He put me through prior. Maybe I will marry J-T, maybe we will have a bunch of beautiful, healthy children (which is doubtful as I'm in my 60's and quite past my child-bearing years, but you never know.). It's up to us and time will tell.

Well, it's a good thing I'm not a man! :thumbsup:

Bless your heart! The Bible is the true and perfect Word of God, so if you think there is something wrong with it, the real issue is you. God is not wrong; you depend on God's mercy to live (Matthew 4:4). You are right though that there is more to a woman's life than to just be a wife; beyond being a proper Christian wife, a woman, within the bonds of marriage, must birth sons for her redemption (1 Timothy 2:15).

Don't lose hope yet of birthing a son. In the Genesis 18:11, a woman named Sarah had yet to bear a son to her husband, Abraham. However, she managed to, via a miracle from God. You have time yet!

While I was a pastor's wife, I will leave the more details of the question of where was God to a wise, Christian man. But from a simple level, God was there and He has a plan for you. You just have to obey. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isiah 55:8 teaches you that God's plans are great and are constantly at work. He turns all things for His will and good and will bring you good things as long as you obey Him, as stated in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I'm praying for you!
Mrs. Elizabeth

GaleWhoring the Boring 10-22-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1222279)
Bless your heart! The Bible is the true and perfect Word of God, so if you think there is something wrong with it, the real issue is you. God is not wrong; you depend on God's mercy to live (Matthew 4:4). You are right though that there is more to a woman's life than to just be a wife; beyond being a proper Christian wife, a woman, within the bonds of marriage, must birth sons for her redemption (1 Timothy 2:15).

Don't lose hope yet of birthing a son. In the Genesis 18:11, a woman named Sarah had yet to bear a son to her husband, Abraham. However, she managed to, via a miracle from God. You have time yet!

While I was a pastor's wife, I will leave the more details of the question of where was God to a wise, Christian man. But from a simple level, God was there and He has a plan for you. You just have to obey. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isiah 55:8 teaches you that God's plans are great and are constantly at work. He turns all things for His will and good and will bring you good things as long as you obey Him, as stated in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I'm praying for you!
Mrs. Elizabeth

You're right Elizabeth. And let me tell you, J-T is such a wonderful man I am almost hoping that baby-making can be possible. :wub: I should mention, he is a Christian man, but from my time here, the definition of True Christian is a pretty narrow one. He can be good, sweet, loving, and devoted to Jesus, and yet we both could just be cast into Hell! :( It seems a little more complex than meets the eye, so forgive me if the subtleties of True Christian seem lost on me.

Basilissa 10-22-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1222293)
he definition of True Christian is a pretty narrow one. He can be good, sweet, loving, and devoted to Jesus, and yet we both could just be cast into Hell! :( It seems a little more complex than meets the eye, so forgive me if the subtleties of True Christian seem lost on me.

Which subtleties, dear? A :true-fancy: is someone who has read all of the Holy Bible, and follows all of the Holy Bible.

Plain and simple. :innocent:

Didymus Much 10-22-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1222319)
Which subtleties, dear? A :true-fancy: is someone who has read all of the Holy Bible, and follows all of the Holy Bible.

Plain and simple. :innocent:

Well, you're not all plain.

Jim C. Lombardo 10-22-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1222323)
Well, you're not all plain.

Agreed! :thumbsup: