The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Christian Parents, Do You Want Your Little Girl to See This? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118538)

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2021 08:41 PM

Christian Parents, Do You Want Your Little Girl to See This?

Christian parents across the country spent years hand wringing over the slut doll, Barbie. It was doctor Barbie, prom Barbie, motorcycle Barbie and a dozen other bad roll models.

So parents were delighted when along came American Girl. What could be better, right? Wrong.

The Godless enterprise called American Girl has launched new American Girl products, one is a book business. Each year it has a "Girl of the Year" book with a story about some adventure of a character that looks like the American Girl doll. This year it the story was about American girl meeting a "wonderful" lesbian Aunt. American Girl turns out to be more sinful than Barbie.

A group of Christian mothers registered a complaint to American Girl. The company said its goal was to teach diversity blah blah blah.

I checked and no store in Freehold sells American Girl merchandise. I'm glad I didn't need to empty the shelves.

One Million Moms boycotts American Girl dolls over LGBT storyline - The Christian Post

https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/...42_576_215.jpg

Mary Etheldreda 02-08-2021 09:12 PM

Re: Christian Parents, Do You Want Little Your Girl to See This?

This is the reason young girls are not using their fingers to turn the pages of their bibles, opting instead to stick them inside their own bodies to play "Hide And Go Seek Lesbian." Sick, disgusting, depraved stuff. I would like to know if George Soros is involved in the manufacture and sales of this product.

James Hutchins 02-08-2021 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Disgusting. Nothing about cooking, cleaning or tending to the needs of what matters, men and Christ. They need to create 'Repentant Girl' with calloused prayer knees and sunken eyes from crying for Jesus.
This is what they need to promote to young girls to get them on the right path:

Dennis Lukes 02-09-2021 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1280985)
Sick, disgusting, depraved stuff. I would like to know if George Soros is involved in the manufacture and sales of this product.

Of course Ro̶t̶h̶s̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ Soros is involved, or one of the other Elders of Zion. Bless the One Million Moms for fighting the good fight against Global Jewry! Their titanic struggle against the corrupting, degenerate influence of the international Jew brings to mind one of my favorite Biblical passages Titus 1:9-16, worth quoting here in its entirety:

9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

A clear condemnation of the Jews and Cultural Marxism straight from the mouth of God Almighty.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-09-2021 03:00 PM

Re: Christian Parents, Do You Want Your Little Girl to See This?

1 Attachment(s)
The message seems to be "If you want a koala bear decapitated, hire a lesbian."

I'm not sure why that should be popular.

Basilissa 02-09-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1281008)
The message seems to be "If you want a koala bear decapitated, hire a lesbian."

I'm not sure why that should be popular.

I believe this is what they call "empowering women." The lesbian is so empowered that she can decapitate a bear with her bare hands.:fear2:

Cranky Old Man 02-10-2021 01:17 AM

Whenever you think Disney cannot go any lower, they go lower.

There is so much wrong with this:
  • The girl is not carrying a gun to shoot the annoying animals.
  • The girl is carrying sunglasses. If God wanted us to wear sunglasses He would have made the Sun brighter. I am 100% certain Jesus never used sunglasses.
  • There is no husband in sight to watch the girl's behavior.
I suppose the only positive here is that lesbians are depicted as fat and ugly.

ROSDResearcher 03-30-2021 01:18 PM

Hello and a good holy week to you all!

I am actually doing research on this very topic, conducting a survey study to investigate the apparent rise in 'same-sex attracted' identification among our youth.

Do you have any advice on where I could look on this website or other resources to find parents who have suffered with this issue? Feel free to reply or dm me if you have any questions or concerns. ✟

Johny Joe Hold 03-30-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSDResearcher (Post 1282860)
Hello and a good holy week to you all!
I am actually doing research on this very topic, conducting a survey study to investigate the apparent rise in 'same-sex attracted' identification among our youth.
Do you have any advice on where I could look on this website or other resources to find parents who have suffered with this issue? Feel free to reply or dm me if you have any questions or concerns. ✟

Find parents who have suffered..? Every parent here battles schemes by homer world to grab their children. You have come to the right place.

handmaiden 03-30-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1282862)
Find parents who have suffered..? Every parent here battles schemes by homer world to grab their children. You have come to the right place.

Indeed, there is much suffering due to this increase in same-sex sin. And homers and lezbeans find it funny.

Gay joke:

What's the difference between a straight wedding and a gay wedding?

The reason that the parents are crying.