The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Karl Marx vs Ayn Rand: Which Jew does Jesus hate the most? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120065)

Romeo Rovagnati 05-26-2022 10:47 AM

Karl Marx vs Ayn Rand: Which Jew does Jesus hate the most?

:bye: Ciao!

In this period there was something that came in my mind recently, and this thing is: does Jesus hates more Karl Marx or Ayn Rand?

The facts are that:

Marx (a jew) supported an atheist society with a false religion called equality, while Ayn Rand (another jewess) supported a society with no authority (both political or spiritual) in which we only care about ourselves.

However, both also did some Broken Clocks (I think) which are compatible with Christianity.

So, who do you think was the worse jew?

Dennis Lukes 05-26-2022 11:14 AM

Re: Karl Marx vs Ayn Rand: Which Jew does Jesus hate the most?

Ok so obviously Ayn Rand is in Hell for being a Jew and an atheist. But she had a lot of very sensible economic policy proposals that have influenced the right wing. On the other hand, Marx had no redeeming qualities whatsoever, damn leftie.

Roland 05-26-2022 11:22 AM

I am pretty sure the intense hatred Jesus seems to have for those who did not find him in general, will reflect on them both equally. I am not sure if they end up in hell. Atheist donīt believe in such things.

Romeo Rovagnati 05-26-2022 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1298729)
I am not sure if they end up in hell. Atheist donīt believe in such things.

So does Muslims, Buddhists and other Pagans. But the Christian Scripture is very clear about it:

(Revelation 20:15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. :devil:

Phil Ander 05-26-2022 12:47 PM

Both are already in hell. You'll be able to discuss your poll with them when the pit opens for you. But, there is still time to reject the Romish ways, and seek true Salvation through the Baptist Church.

Phil

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-26-2022 01:29 PM

I instinctively clicked Ayn Rand because I thought it was the despicable joo Ann Frank. However, then when I read your descriptions it turned out I would have chosen Ayn Rand anyway. God's hand on the tiller :clap:. What is it about Christ killers that makes people dislike them so much?

Dennis Lukes 05-27-2022 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1298733)
What is it about Christ killers that makes people dislike them so much?

Well, personally the Christ killing aspect is a little hard to see past (John 18:39-40, Matthew 27:25).

WWJDnow 05-27-2022 04:16 AM

Can we vote for Barbra Streisand, instead?

Romeo Rovagnati 05-27-2022 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1298751)
Can we vote for Barbra Streisand, instead?

Which ideology she founded?

handmaiden 06-06-2022 02:35 AM

I think that the people who are super into Ayn Rand are a little more obnoxious. Most of the people who talk about reading Marx are young posers and many grow out of that phase.

Beyond that, I would not fathom to guess whom Jesus hates more. Were either of them Gay?

MitzaLizalor 06-06-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1299140)
I think that the people who are super into Ayn Rand are a little more obnoxious. Most of the people who talk about reading Marx are young posers and many grow out of that phase.

Beyond that, I would not fathom to guess whom Jesus hates more. Were either of them Gay?

Marx believed in free love. Mostly according to his manifesto that involved wives being held in common, he said, because that is effectively what happened already in bourgeois society. Being something of a hothouse flower however meant he didn't understand the point of illicit liaisons is the "illicit" bit, not the "liaison" bit. So free love could have included the gay.

Rand, by way of contrast, was trying to channel Adam Smith in the wrong century. Whether she'd read any of his stuff I have no idea but there is a difference between wealth of one's own and the wealth of nations. Did she endorse tithing? I doubt it.
Jonah 4:6-7 And the LORD God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd. But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.
But they both declared their ideas as they understood them. ("Understood" is a bit of a stretch but you get the idea.) This Rovagnati on the other hand declares ideas he knows to be wrong. How does he know? Because we've told him and shown him the source material. Marx and Rand are consistent with their sources—well, they wrote them—in a way no heretic ever can be. After all, that's what "heretic" means.

QED