The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Poll: How Does Jesus Vote? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=130)

Glendora Christianson 09-19-2006 05:21 PM

Poll: How Does Jesus Vote?

Every once in a while, I think it's a good idea to evaluate how our members are coming along with their salvations. And I do think it's important to establish the truth, from time to time. So please vote in our Godly poll and remember, Jesus is watching you.

Disclaimer: Your IP address and voting result may be viewed by members of our Godly Republican government. LBC assumes no responsibility for your privacy.

Andreas 09-19-2006 05:28 PM

Mother Glendora, what a great poll indeed. That's how we can "eliminate" all non-Christian and non-republican from Landover's godly forum.

Keep the good work!:thumbsup:

Your Andrew

Talitha 09-19-2006 05:33 PM

Excellent Poll Sister.
Very fair and properly conducted.

By the way Andrew, your closing should read: "Yours In Christ" :thumbsup: .
Not "Your andrew". :angry:

Andreas 09-19-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Excellent Poll Sister.
Very fair and properly conducted.

By the way Andrew, your closing should read: "Yours In Christ" :thumbsup: .
Not "Your andrew". :angry:
I strongly apologize, sister Talitha.:wub:

John 14:20: At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Yours in Him:jesus:

Jesus is Lord 09-19-2006 06:49 PM

Of course Jesus votes Republican, it is God's Own Party after all. He would never vote for a Demoncrat or some other unsaved piece of trash.

Yours in HIM,
Jesus is Lord

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-19-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 1842)
Of course Jesus votes Republican, it is God's Own Party after all. He would never vote for a Demoncrat or some other unsaved piece of trash.

Very well put. Nor would Jesus ever vote for a Loonytarian, especially now that the Loonytarian Party where I live is working with the militant homers to give the special privilege of equality to sodomites who want to get "married."

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-20-2006 09:55 PM

Somehow it doesn't seem right. I can't picture Jesus standing in the voting booth, giving power to a mere mortal Episcopalian - even if it is one of the Bush'es. :confused:

Why would Jesus bother to vote for distribution of judiciary, legislative and executive power, when they already belong to Himself?

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.

We don't need a tripartite government as long as we have our triune God. :D

James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-21-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prune Danish (Post 2133)
Somehow it doesn't seem right. I can't picture Jesus standing in the voting booth, giving power to a mere mortal Episcopalian - even if it is one of the Bush'es. :confused:

I know it's risky to disagree with such a learned man of God as Pastor Prune Danish, but God, being perfect, is also perfect at delegating, as good managers do:

Romans 13:1: Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Bobby-Joe 09-21-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

He doesn’t stand in a voting booth Brother; He remotely access your Diebold voting machine and acts your vote the way He wants it. PRAISE!

Glendora Christianson 09-21-2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Why would Jesus bother to vote for distribution of judiciary, legislative and executive power, when they already belong to Himself?

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.

We don't need a tripartite government as long as we have our triune God. :D

James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Do I detect a bit of jealousy? You know how much we would welcome you here in God's favorite country. I am sorry you are not able to live on the same soil as our president/savior Bush, brother Prune.:sorry: