The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Boycott Danish Businesses!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43914)

H. Montague Worthington 06-03-2010 06:55 PM

Boycott Danish Businesses!!

Please add to the list of Danish companies for the Worldwide True Christian™ boycott:

AP Moller Maersk
H. Lundbeck A/S
Carlsberg a/s
Den Danske Bank
TDC A/S
Arla Foods amba
Vestas, Borealis A/S
Novo Nordisk A/S
Danisco AS
FLS Industries
Danfoss AS
Unidanmark
Lego Co
Post Danmark
Egmont International Holding A/S
NKT Holding AS

Nobar King 06-03-2010 07:06 PM

Re: Boycott Danish Businesses!!

I don't think I'm going to have a problem with this boycott. You can't even buy that stuff around here.

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 532325)
I don't think I'm going to have a problem with this boycott. You can't even by that stuff around here.

Yes, but even symbolic boycotts count two. These Danish companies have to be shown they can't be allowed to keep on promoting Un-American values with their business practices and products.

Benedict A. Davis 06-03-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 532319)
Please add to the list of Danish companies for the Worldwide True Christian™ boycott:

AP Moller Maersk
H. Lundbeck A/S
Carlsberg a/s
Den Danske Bank
TDC A/S
Arla Foods amba
Vestas, Borealis A/S
Novo Nordisk A/S
Danisco AS
FLS Industries
Danfoss AS
Unidanmark
Lego Co
Post Danmark
Egmont International Holding A/S
NKT Holding AS

Is IKEA Danish? I was considering one of their book shelves. I will not purchase until I know though.
I threw out the Kraft Danish blue cheese salad dressing I had as soon as I heard about the boycott.

Cranky Old Man 06-03-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aim for heaven (Post 532329)
Is IKEA Danish?

I am not sure, but let's boycott that as well just to be on the safe side. I am quite certain vegetables are Danish as well.

BelieverInGod 06-03-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aim for heaven (Post 532329)
Is IKEA Danish? I was considering one of their book shelves. I will not purchase until I know though.
I threw out the Kraft Danish blue cheese salad dressing I had as soon as I heard about the boycott.

Why did they move from Sweden to Denmark? To get closer to Satan?

Phebe Carlyle 06-04-2010 12:01 AM

What about shopping at Nordstrom?:o Or Haagen Daz, or Royal Copenhagen? They sound Danish, so perhaps we should not frequent there either.

Oh.. and I will also stop baking apple, apricot, blueberry and peach Danishes.:stop:

YIC,

WS

BelieverInGod 06-04-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wintersnow (Post 532511)
What about shopping at Nordstrom?:o Or Haagen Daz, or Royal Copenhagen? They sound Danish, so perhaps we should not frequent there either.

Oh.. and I will also stop baking apple, apricot, blueberry and peach Danishes.:stop:

YIC,

WS

I continue to bake them and just call them pastries.

HTannor 06-04-2010 08:33 PM

The Lego Co. is Danish?

Please tell me it isn't so. I've just spent the last six weeks building a quarter sized Lego replica of the USS Ronald Reagan and was going to donate it to the Freehold War Heroes Museum.

HeIsAbove 06-06-2010 12:18 PM

Hello everyone.
I am a newly registered member and I fell over this post.
First of all.
IKEA is Swedish.
LEGO is Danish but America bought the amusement park.

What goes for AP Moller Maersk he is the most Liberal-loving dane around.
He lives for the American lifestile and his company (Enormous) used their ships during the IRAQ invasion to help America transport their soldiers. He has one of the biggest containerships fleets in the world and therefore he did his part.

My main question is why you folks are so hostile towards danes?
They supported Mr. Bush as one of the only countries in Europe.

Felicity 06-06-2010 12:25 PM

@HeIsAbove Welcome! I hope we can be friends! :)

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus! :innocent:

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus! :wub:

HeIsAbove 06-06-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wintersnow (Post 532511)

Royal Copenhagen is Danish. Nordstrom is Swedish/Norwegian and Haagen Daz is Dutch.

Cranky Old Man 06-06-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeIsAbove (Post 534200)
Haagen Daz is Dutch.

No it is not: http://www.haagen-dazs.com/company/faq/company.aspx

You have to stop getting fat and start reading the KJV1611 Holy Bible instead!

HeIsAbove 06-06-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 534203)
No it is not: http://www.haagen-dazs.com/company/faq/company.aspx

You have to stop getting fat and start reading the KJV1611 Holy Bible instead!

No need to get hostile Sir.
I am merely interested in learning more about the Danish boycott.
The Holy Bible is a part of my life and being fat is not.
I'm just trying to find out what is wrong with the Danish companies.

@ Felicity. Even though I have read the introductions and rules I can not find a reason why my posts are bad.

// HeIsAbove

Cranky Old Man 06-06-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeIsAbove (Post 534213)
I'm just trying to find out what is wrong with the Danish companies.

They are Danish, duh!

Quote:

I can not find a reason why my posts are bad. // HeIsAbove
You are constantly contradicting True Christians™. Stop eating ice-cream all day and start reading that KJV1611 Holy Bible! I bet you have been using a different, wrong, version of the Holy Bible for all your life!

Soeur Sourire 06-06-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeIsAbove (Post 534186)
Hello everyone.

What goes for AP Moller Maersk he is the most Liberal-loving dane around.
He lives for the American lifestile and his company (Enormous) used their ships during the IRAQ invasion to help America transport their soldiers. He has one of the biggest containerships fleets in the world and therefore he did his part.

Did not Maersk mcKinney Møller pay for the new operahouse of Copenhagen. A house built for singing and dancing. And does not the bible tell us that singing and dancing is a SIN?!

James Hutchins 06-06-2010 09:13 PM

Well, I can assure you the Hutchins family will not be buying their termite filled wooden shoes any time soon, that is for sure.

Doctor 06-06-2010 11:06 PM

The Danes also invented Santa Claus that Cranky Old Man has stolen her long nasty beard from. And the gay costume he wears in the picture is from Iceland. :devil:
The reason why he cannot distinguish the colors of the flags is because he masturbate so much that he is half blind.:thumbdown:

"Post Denmark" is Denmark's postal service - what a threat to you monkeys!:lex_12:

Remember to boycott the Danish military supporting America in the fight against terror, now when you hate the Danes so much. :devil:

You could all have been great comedians, but instead you sit here and cry like the impotent gay Nazis you are:lol:

Felicity 06-06-2010 11:09 PM

@Doctor Welcome! :)

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus! :innocent:

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus! :wub:

Purity14 06-06-2010 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think this should also be made to include Danish Cheese.