The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Japs takes a step literally backwards - legalizes sodomy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120335)

Bjorn Jensen 08-21-2022 01:33 PM

Japs takes a step literally backwards - legalizes sodomy

While we are fighting so hard here in America to overturn Lawrence v. Texas, we can not ignore how the gay mafia paves the way for legalization in the rest of the world, much like they did here in our Christian nation in 2003 when the Godly state of Texas was denied the state right to punish a homer "couple" for commiting this sin.

Today's devestating news is that it appears that Singapore is now legalizing this sinful practise, despite years of pleas by the international wing of religious organizations such as Landover Baptist to the Governments of Singapore and other countries to not do so. Singapore now faces a major infestation of sodomite tourism and establishment of gay nightlife, with streets littered with semem and anal lube.

Quote:

Singapore to Scrap Male-Sex Ban, Marking Shift in Financial Hub
  • City-state has vibrant LGBTQ community and holds pride rallies
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the government will repeal a colonial-era law that criminalizes sex between men, a major step forward in a region where homosexuality faces discrimination and prosecution.
Lee said removing the legal ban on sex between men, known as Section 377A of the Penal code was “the right thing to do, and something that most Singaporeans will now accept. However he stopped short of recognizing same-sex marriage in a nod to religious groups who define it as being between a man and a woman.

Repealing the longstanding law -- which comes with a maximum jail term of two years for “any act of gross indecency” -- could spur more changes in societal attitudes toward the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community in the financial hub.

“We need to find the right way to reconcile and accommodate both the traditional mores of our society, and the aspiration of gay Singaporeans to be respected and accepted,” he said in a National Day Rally address Sunday.

The move may go some way in making Singapore an attractive destination for companies that actively support LGBTQ causes. Over the years companies have faced difficulties in obtaining visas for same-sex partners though the government has handled some of this on a case-by-case basis.

Ahead of the Lee’s speech, the Straits Times reported that religious leaders were neutral on the move as it was for the government to decide.

“For us, we are neutral so long as our rights are protected,” the paper cited Archbishop of Singapore William Goh as saying. “That’s all. We don’t want to criminalize people.”

As for female sodomy it was already legal :angry:

Phil Ander 08-21-2022 02:17 PM

Re: Japs takes a step literally backwards - legalizes sodomy

Well, they won't be able call reports from there as coming from The Straight Times anymore.

You often see same sex slants walking round hand in hand. Disgusting.

Johny Joe Hold 08-21-2022 02:48 PM

The country had a perfectly good law, lock up the homers. Now it is a lawless place. What's really ridiculous is the press statement the place will now be a "destination." Who wants to visit a sin capitol.?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 08-21-2022 05:50 PM

For the second time this month, we see the FAKE NEWS using that term "colonial-era", as if this is a conservative return to Asia's natural state as a buttlusters' fagtopia. Not true:
The earliest law against a homosexual act dates from the Song Dynasty, [960–1279] punishing "young males who act as prostitutes." The first statute specifically banning homosexual intercourse was enacted in the Jiajing era [1522 – 1567] of the Ming Dynasty.
Ming dynasty China banned homosexual sodomy (anal sex) in the Ming Code since the Jiajing emperor's reign and continued into the Qing dynasty until 1907, when western influence led to the law being repealed
So it's the exact opposite of what the FAKE NEWS wants you to think: during the Victorian-Edwardian era, when the West was as sexuality pure as it's gotten, our perverted elites were still shoving their homo-promo ways down the world's throats.

WWJDnow 08-28-2022 11:36 PM

The Japanese are such a strange people. Sometimes they get it--their cities are so clean you almost mistake them for Freehold, Iowa (except, of course, for the Japs walking around). Their women are quiet and obedient. So far so good. But, at the same time, they have rampant sexual immorality, they steal our jobs, they have the world's worst cuisine, you never know what those orientals are thinking, and I can't forgive them for attacking Pearl Harbor.

:aikido: :chinese: :risa_jap:

handmaiden 08-29-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1302288)
The Japanese are such a strange people.

And all the bowing seems to have been practice for bending over forwards--if you know what I mean.

I have to say though, given how tiny and delicate Asian men are, is it such a surprise that they get confused? Back before I saw the light at Landover, I was in college and learned about a concept called sexual dimorphism. It basically means that God arranged for men to be bigger than women.

Turns out, sexual dimorphism is more pronounced in whites and least pronounced in Asians. (Africans are in-between which is why you see so many, tall rugged Black women.)

Anyway, this might explain why you see so little homerism in European history and so much of it over in Asia.

Romeo Rovagnati 08-29-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1302293)
And all the bowing seems to have been practice for bending over forwards--if you know what I mean.

I have to say though, given how tiny and delicate Asian men are, is it such a surprise that they get confused? Back before I saw the light at Landover, I was in college and learned about a concept called sexual dimorphism. It basically means that God arranged for men to be bigger than women.

Turns out, sexual dimorphism is more pronounced in whites and least pronounced in Asians. (Africans are in-between which is why you see so many, tall rugged Black women.)

Anyway, this might explain why you see so little homerism in European history and so much of it over in Asia.

I've heard there are some Japanese comic manga about sodomy. I believe they are called Yo-yoi or something. As far as I've heard however, they are not for LGBTblahblah people, but for horny women who are either straight or bisexual.

There apparently is one for horny men and dykes as well, called after a Russian man, which involves two lezbo instead.

Anyway, Mr. JWD said, Japs are indeed strange people, but at least they did some good things, such as the Nanking Massacre because, let's face it:

1) If it happened then it was punishment for the Chinese for being a bunch of Heathen Communists.

2) If it didn't happen (a Christian Pastor in Japan even claims that) then the Japs would still better than their yellow neighbours, who managed to get themselves killed by their Communist god Mao.

WWJDnow 08-31-2022 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1302305)
at least they did some good things, such as the Nanking Massacre because, let's face it:

1) If it happened then it was punishment for the Chinese for being a bunch of Heathen Communists.

I don't understand how it could have happened. It's just like the Vietnam war. All Japs look alike, so there's no way to tell which Japs are on your side and which of them are enemy Communist Japs. Better to kill them all and let Jesus sort them out than to take unnecessary chances.

Dennis Lukes 08-31-2022 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1302363)
I don't understand how it could have happened. It's just like the Vietnam war. All Japs look alike, so there's no way to tell which Japs are on your side and which of them are enemy Communist Japs. Better to kill them all and let Jesus sort them out than to take unnecessary chances.

The US Army has you covered Bro. Dnow.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Spot_A_Jap.png

WWJDnow 09-01-2022 04:51 PM

Thanks, Brother Dennis. That certainly clarifies the issue. Of course, you very rarely see your oriental accepting Jesus, so these gooks are Hellbound sinners, whether Jap or Chink or an unholy admixture of the two. It makes you wonder why God made so many of these awful, sinful people. I'll pray over that.

Romeo Rovagnati 11-29-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1302366)
The US Army has you covered Bro. Dnow.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Spot_A_Jap.png

I don't think that paper is as much useful as it was back then, considering that the Azn nowdays looks like this.

https://s2.qwant.com/thumbr/0x380/e/...=0&b=1&p=0&a=0

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2022 04:15 PM

Japan has drag queen stars. No wonder it has no morals whatsoever.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Xa64A&usqp=CAU