The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   How should faggots be executed? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=39608)

Christian_Insurgent 03-28-2010 12:21 AM

How should faggots be executed?

Soon, Christians will take back this nation, and then it will be time to take out the trash.

So, how should we execute these filthy faggots?

GOD=life 03-28-2010 12:41 AM

Re: How should faggots be executed?

You seem to be on the hateful side, friend.

A True Christian does not want to kill homersexuals, a True Christian wants to cure homersexuals so they can enter Heaven too.

We love homersexuals around here. If we didn't love them so much, we'd take the much easier road of being "tolerant" like so many liberals are. "Hey look, I'm tolerant because I don't care that you go to Hell"

Somehow, "tolerance" got elevated to a virtue. That's the true abomination here.

Bobby-Joe 03-28-2010 12:55 AM

As a good Christian I am against violence I feel homosexuals should be allowed to commit suicide. I am sure if a pastor sat down and explained how awful gays are to a gay the gay would agree he needs to be done in.

BelieverInGod 03-28-2010 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 494238)
As a good Christian I am against violence I feel homosexuals should be allowed to commit suicide. I am sure if a pastor sat down and explained how awful gays are to a gay the gay would agree he needs to be done in.

Well considering how many ex-homers there are that are now in happy Hetero relationships, some even with children! I think they should be converted.

However I do suspect that many would choose suicide rather than conversion, and if that's their choice, so be it. They were going to hell anyway.

Sister Kitty 03-28-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian_Insurgent (Post 494222)
Soon, Christians will take back this nation, and then it will be time to take out the trash.

So, how should we execute these filthy faggots?

While your zeal is commendable, dial back the homicidal impulses.

Turn to the Lord

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Jesus has it covered.

Spaghetti Monster 04-03-2010 02:42 AM

Lol! I love the number one answer!

flatearther 04-03-2010 02:46 AM

Don't we electrocute them by the testicles?

Sister Kitty 04-03-2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatearther (Post 498702)
Don't we electrocute them by the testicles?

I am afraid I cannot find the scripture that supports that. Perhaps you can help, pretend Christian? :angry:

flatearther 04-03-2010 03:36 AM

I'm a true christian, just like Pastor deacon Fred!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lbc4god#p/u/9/hZeHd4fumwI

Be gone from here, you LIEberal!

Levi Jones 04-03-2010 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatearther (Post 498735)
I'm a true christian, just like Pastor deacon Fred!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lbc4god#p/u/9/hZeHd4fumwI

:hmmm: You don't appear to be a True Christian™ at all. You can't even capitalize the C in Christ's name.

You need to lurk more and post less. Don't call Sister Kitty a lieberal either. :glare:

You don't even know what you are doing or talking about here, silly child.

flatearther 04-03-2010 03:55 AM

How can that DAUGHTER OF EVE call herself be a True Christian and oppose GODLY Pastor Deacon Fred?

Levi Jones 04-03-2010 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatearther (Post 498751)
How can that DAUGHTER OF EVE call herself be a True Christian and oppose GODLY Pastor Deacon Fred?

He's our Executive Head Pastor. None of us oppose our beloved leader. He and I have a 2 p.m. tee time tomorrow.

What's with the daughter of Eve thing? Are you some sort of furry who has read the Chronicles of Narnia one too many times and loves animals instead of Jesus?

Let me fill you in on the hierarchy here.

Senior Pastors
True Christian™ men
True Christian™ ladies
Forum Member men
Forum Member women
Me

You

Jeremiah Abernathy 04-03-2010 02:41 PM

All those who voted that fags shouldn't be executed need to do a bit more reading:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

While True Christians™ should strive to cure homos of their perverse sins we can not forget that they still must be punished accordingly. Unrepentant homos should most certainly be killed, preferably by beheading or stoning.

Cranky Old Man 04-03-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremiah Abernathy (Post 498941)
While True Christians™ should strive to cure homos of their perverse sins we can not forget that they still must be punished accordingly. Unrepentant homos should most certainly be killed, preferably by beheading or stoning.

Why so eager to kill? We prefer to cure gays here. We even have some cured gays in our Church.

Robert Jones 04-03-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 498944)
Why so eager to kill? We prefer to cure gays here. We even have some cured gays in our Church.

Where is your biblical reference that God says that we should try to cure gays? It seems like the Bible is quite clear about homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22 says "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Later in the same chapter on unlawful sexual relations it says in verse 29

"For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people."

I've seen your posts Cranky Old Man and I you strictly adhere to the literal meanings of the Bible, as you should.

For instance Deuteronomy 22:22 says
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel."

And Leviticus 19:20 says
"Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her."

Both of the two above examples are acts adultery. In the first case both the man and woman are put to death. In the second case the act is one of the "abominations" that the man and woman would be "cut of from among their people" which is the same as being put to death. Since both of these instances result in death. Why should the homosexual be any different?

Cranky Old Man 04-03-2010 05:16 PM

You cannot just pick and choose from the Holy Bible. You have to look at the entire Holy Bible. Which in this case also includes 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7.

And God does indeed make very clear he does not like gays. So how would curing gays not please God?

Robert Jones 04-03-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 498979)
You cannot just pick and choose from the Holy Bible. You have to look at the entire Holy Bible. Which in this case also includes 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7.

And God does indeed make very clear he does not like gays. So how would curing gays not please God?

Because God specifically says to kill them. Lets take the "girl must marry her rapist" argument. The Bible clearly in Deuteronomy 22:28-29

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

and God clearly says in Leviticus 20:13
" If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I don't see the difference here. Yet you say one is clear and the other is picking and choosing from the Bible.

John Smith 04-03-2010 05:38 PM

homosexuals and other gendered people are just as entitled to the right to live the way they see fit as anyone else. shame on all the members here who dislike an individual based on their sexual attractions. everyone has a right to just be themselves without ridicule.

Cranky Old Man 04-03-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvija13 (Post 498983)
I don't see the difference here. Yet you say one is clear and the other is picking and choosing from the Bible.

They both are clear. But since you refuse to read the entire Holy Bible you are missing important things here. Like 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7 which tell us we have to follow secular laws. Secular laws which unfortunately do not allow us to stone sinners. When our president gets replaced with someone who follows Biblical laws it will all become easier.

Robert Jones 04-03-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 498988)
They both are clear. But since you refuse to read the entire Holy Bible you are missing important things here. Like 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7 which tell us we have to follow secular laws. Secular laws which unfortunately do not allow us to stone sinners. When our president gets replaced with someone who follows Biblical laws it will all become easier.

I just don't see why we should try to change homosexual's when they've clearly been ordered by God to be killed. Can someone be forgiven for something they've already been damned for?

I'm certainly not saying that we should go out and kill them right now, because you are right, the Bible says that we must follow secular laws, until, Lord willing, the laws are changed. I guess what I'm trying to get at is, aren't there some sinners who aren't worth saving?