The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello and a Question (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=177)

edcrain 09-23-2006 01:28 PM

Hello and a Question

Hello All.
Pastor Al in another post referred to Australians as backwards.
My signature quote is backward as compared to KJV 1611.
My Question is Should I change it?

SalvationSeeker 09-23-2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcrain (Post 2836)
Hello All.

Quote:

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsell of the vngodly: nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seate of the scornefull. (1568 Bishop's Bible)
The quote is from the KJV1611.. (Although very mispelled) Which is the first non-latin Bible btw.. (And the only TRUE BIBLE, PRAISE!)
So how could you quote an "earlier" version, in english?

You don't fool me for a second, demon!
Jesus will smite you for your attempts at trickery! :angry:

Petal 09-23-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcranium (Post 2836)
Hello All.

i thinks so, Mr.Crain -_-. you a oztrailian, but that not mean you gots to be a slave to them backward bibles, an now that you here you can learn to improve yourselfs an one day maybee even be a honorary Amercan:wub:

:usaflag:

edcrain 09-23-2006 01:57 PM

Not trickery Brother, as printed in England 1568
However I will change it to the original 1611.

SalvationSeeker 09-23-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcrain (Post 2845)
Not trickery Brother, as printed in England 1568
However I will change it to the original 1611.

Are you confused or possessed?

A few facts:
1. 1568 is earlier in time than 1611.

2. THE KJV1611 IS THE FIRST BIBLE NOT WRITTEN IN LATIN.

3. The so-called 1568 is NOT a "rough draft" of the KJV as some lying sickulars claim, as the KJV1611 was passed down to King James from God himself with no drafts required.

.. Is this another cathylick plot to add your apocrypha to the holy KJV1611?? Begone!

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-23-2006 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcrain (Post 2836)
Hello All.

Dear Ed

Of course I didn't mean that the way it sounded. No offense intended to our many thousands of Australian True Christians™. It's just that when the English criminals broke out of prison and started ravashing the abos instead of each other, mistakes were made and now everyone in Australia must pay for at least ten generations for being bastards. That's all I meant to say. Heaven forbid I should ever call an Aussie 'backward'.

Andreas 09-23-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Dear Ed

Of course I didn't mean that the way it sounded. No offense intended to our many thousands of Australian True Christians™. It's just that when the English criminals broke out of prison and started ravashing the abos instead of each other, mistakes were made and now everyone in Australia must pay for at least ten generations for being bastards. That's all I meant to say. Heaven forbid I should ever call an Aussie 'backward'.
You are too kind, pastor Al.:)

Talitha 09-23-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 2880)
It's just that when the English criminals broke out of prison and started ravashing the abos instead of each other, mistakes were made and now everyone in Australia must pay for at least ten generations for being bastards. That's all I meant to say. Heaven forbid I should ever call an Aussie 'backward'.

Pastor Al, we also must not forget the thousands of Sheep that were taken by surprise. :wacko:

http://www.fileXXXlodge.com/files/ro...478/hooker.bmp

Was Tie-me Kangaroo down some kind of song or a National Pastime for Aussie men who haven't seen a woman in a Coons age?
Quote:

There's an old Australian stockman, lying, dying,
and he gets himself up on one elbow,
and he turns to his mates,
who are gathered 'round him and he says:

Tie me kangaroo down sport,
tie me kangaroo down.
Tie me kangaroo down sport,
tie me kangaroo down.

Zephaniah 09-23-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

The quote is from the KJV1611.. (Although very mispelled) Which is the first non-latin Bible btw.. (And the only TRUE BIBLE, PRAISE!)
So how could you quote an "earlier" version, in english?
Actually, the Bible arrived in Rome in the Greek language, and was translated into latin there, giving is the original latin Bible and the Vulgate text of the Catholics. King James, unsatisfied with this Satanic document, comissioned a retranslation of the original Greek texts, which was completed in 1611, giving us the True™ version of the Bible.

Lady Sorrow 09-23-2006 11:08 PM

Ed, my advice to you would be to do whatever the Pastors here tell you to do. After all, they speak for GOD HIMSELF® and anyone who wishes entry into heaven must follow the word of the Lord, as written in the holy KJV1611, to the letter.

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-23-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephania (Post 2977)
Actually, the Bible arrived in Rome in the Greek language, and was translated into latin there, giving is the original latin Bible and the Vulgate text of the Catholics. King James, unsatisfied with this Satanic document, comissioned a retranslation of the original Greek texts, which was completed in 1611, giving us the True™ version of the Bible.

That's not exactly what happened. GOD spoke to King James and said (pardon me here...I must paraphrase. I am reading this out of King James' diary and his spelling is none too good).......anyway, GOD says: "You are supposed to be KING James, but you look like QUEEN james to me, you homer! Get thee hence and find some scribes to write down what I tell them or you'll think a thousand of brick have fell on your head!"

Naturally King James did as the Lord had bid and the ONLY TRUE BIBLE was written but GOD still threw James into HELL for homerism just on general principle.

SalvationSeeker 09-24-2006 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephania (Post 2977)

I simply didn't think the greek manuscripts needed mentioning..
Anyways, we don't care about any bible except the holy KJV1611, given to us by God through King James in just the way the good Pastor described.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-24-2006 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 3005)
I simply didn't think the greek manuscripts needed mentioning..
Anyways, we don't care about any bible except the holy KJV1611, given to us by God through King James in just the way the good Pastor described.

The entire saga of how God commanded and protected King James and his translators can be found HERE, ably retold by Jack Chick! GLORY!!!:biggrinthumb:

DarkWolf 09-24-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Sorrow (Post 2983)
Ed, my advice to you would be to do whatever the Pastors here tell you to do.

I'm quite certain, dear Lady, that Ed will do exactly that.

edcrain 09-25-2006 02:17 PM

Re: Hello and a Question

Dark Wolf,
Thank You, I would not think of not listening to a Pastor here.
As for You, I am rather hard of hearing. :)

SalvationSeeker 09-25-2006 02:49 PM

Ed, you would also do well to stop calling your blasphemous bible the "Original King James Version 1611".. :angry:
They are not related, and the KJV1611 is holy. It will not be spit upon like this! :angry:

So please change your signature, it is an affront to the LORD, both for it's horrible spelling, but also for the blasphemy I pointed out above.

Bobby-Joe 09-25-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcrain (Post 3497)
Dark Wolf,
Thank You, I would not think of not listening to a Pastor here.
As for You, I am rather hard of hearing. :)

Well praise Jesus that He, in His mercy, has sent you here to read!

Now friend, ask yourself this question; are you hard of burning?
Because that is what is going to happen to yourself in the next life if you persist in disobeying Jesus threw His godly pastors here at Landover.

edcrain 09-26-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 3504)
Ed, you would also do well to stop calling your blasphemous bible the "Original King James Version 1611".. :angry:
They are not related, and the KJV1611 is holy. It will not be spit upon like this! :angry:

So please change your signature, it is an affront to the LORD, both for it's horrible spelling, but also for the blasphemy I pointed out above.

Brother, that is how the original was printed. due to scarcity of type the printers used whatever they had available.
Apparently the one You are refering to has been edited and reprinted.
However I will use the edited version for You.

SalvationSeeker 09-26-2006 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edcrain (Post 3719)
Brother, that is how the original was printed. due to scarcity of type the printers used whatever they had available.
Apparently the one You are refering to has been edited and reprinted.
However I will use the edited version for You.

So you're questioning the good Pastors in regards to the holy KJV1611?
Enjoy hell. :angry:

edcrain 09-26-2006 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 3721)
So you're questioning the good Pastors in regards to the holy KJV1611?
Enjoy hell. :angry:

No merely stating historical facts.