The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego – The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 08:54 PM

Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 380401)
Praising Jesus and doing His Work is NOT a waste of time.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Chill out for a second there, my good man. Read my post again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380373)
7,800 posts on a forum.

Yup, the time you've spent on this forum is probably more than the time I've spent with "nerd" business.

Did I say it was a waste of time? Nope.

What's with you Christians and false accusations? You guys seem to do this a LOT.

Nobar King 08-10-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380403)
Did I say it was a waste of time?

You're wasting your life playing videogames and living in a fantasy world. Other people are out working and meeting people.

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 380404)
You're wasting your life playing videogames and living in a fantasy world. Other people are out working and meeting people.

Right. Because I play a little bit of video games on my free time it must mean I spend my whole day on them, and never go outside.

I honestly don't see why you should complain though. You have over 13,000 posts. That's 650 hours, that's IF you post every 180 seconds, so it's not counting all the post reading and what not. That's probably a multiple of the time I've spent on video games my enter life. Satan is obviously guiding you to spend all your time on a forum because you might do some good when you're off your computer chair.

Jenni111 08-10-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380409)
Satan is obviously guiding you to spend all your time on a forum because you might do some good when you're off your computer chair.

...you have a point there

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-10-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380409)
Satan is obviously guiding you to spend all your time on a forum because you might do some good when you're off your computer chair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 380413)
...you have a point there

Both of you are completely wrong. We all come on here to have fellowship with our fellow Christian, discuss the Bible, and praise God. How is that Satanically inspired? Can you show us where we are wrong in the Bible?

Book, chapter, verse, please.

Jenni111 08-10-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 380442)
Both of you are completely wrong. We all come on here to have fellowship with our fellow Christian, discuss the Bible, and praise God. How is that Satanically inspired? Can you show us where we are wrong in the Bible?

Sorry Reverend, I didn't mean that. I was just agreeing because there are other things I could be doing, maybe "doing some good" instead of discussing on a forum.

James Hutchins 08-10-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 380448)
Sorry Reverend, I didn't mean that. I was just agreeing because there are other things I could be doing, maybe "doing some good" instead of discussing on a forum.

Nothing good can ever be done without discussion first.

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 380442)

How is this related to the bible? I was merely arguing over the fact that in the time he has spent on this forum, he could've been doing something better with his life.

Like say... Ending it. No use for it anyway. Might get him to "heaven" faster too.

Christians, professional word twisters.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-10-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380464)
How is this related to the bible? I was merely arguing over the fact that in the time he has spent on this forum, he could've been doing something better with his life.

Better with his life? Like what? What could possibly be better than fellowship, Bible study, and praising Jesus?

Quote:

Like say... Ending it. No use for it anyway. Might get him to "heaven" faster too.
We don't need any more smart-alecky comments from you like that. Nobar is a True Christian™ and assured a place in Heaven. You on the other hand, if you keep down the road you're on, will go straight to Hell.

Quote:

Christians, professional word twisters.
Show us where we've twisted the Bible, please.

Civil Protection 08-10-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 380484)

I don't think he means you twisted something in the Bible, but rather something in his or other peoples' words (of which I'm sure all 'true christians' have done multiple times). Don't forget there, Elite, these guys can make perfectly normal pictures of any kind at all look like some sort of satanic worshipping promotion poster.

See also: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14865 That.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-10-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civil Protection (Post 380492)
I don't think he means you twisted something in the Bible, but rather something in his or other peoples' words (of which I'm sure all 'true christians' have done multiple times). Don't forget there, Elite, these guys can make perfectly normal pictures of any kind at all look like some sort of satanic worshipping promotion poster.

See also: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14865 That.

I don't see your point. We all know the Mario games are ripe with homosexual innuendo and we advise all True Christian™ parents to not let their children play those games. Brother Jeb's article is well-written and researched. Although if you want to debate the homosexuality of Mario this is not the thread to do it in.

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Better with his life? Like what? What could possibly be better than fellowship, Bible study, and praising Jesus?

Lol'd.

Quote:

We don't need any more smart-alecky comments from you like that. Nobar is a True Christian™ and assured a place in Heaven. You on the other hand, if you keep down the road you're on, will go straight to Hell.

Lol'd

Quote:

Lol'd. A perfect example right there. I was talking about twisting MY words, and then you twist my words asking me where in the Bible were the words twisted.

Oh god. Wow. This is too hilarious.

Jenni111 08-10-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380499)

Lol'd. A perfect example right there. I was talking about twisting MY words, and then you twist my words asking me where in the Bible were the words twisted.

Oh god. Wow. This is too hilarious.

"Christians, professional word twisters."

Is that not what you had posted?

James Hutchins 08-10-2009 11:40 PM

...And he's b-b-b-b-b-banned. No surprise there, saw that coming 18 posts ago.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-10-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 380503)
"Christians, professional word twisters."

Is that not what you had posted?

See, my dear Jenni, this is the type of persecution we Christians face daily here. We just come to talk to each other about Jesus and study the Bible, and these hateful godmockers like to come here and make trouble for us. The hypocrisy is that he accused us of being word twisters when he himself was the word twister. Never a day goes by at Landover without brain-dead trolls like this bothering us.

olebole 08-11-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel_Pierce (Post 378514)
Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

When I asked my 4 year old cousin what he wanted for his birthday, 'Lego' was his reply. Naturally, I had to check-out first whether this toy was safe for Christian children.

Turns out this Satanic toy actually comes from Denmark (See the God Hates Denmark Thread), and was invented by the very same Danish pervert who brought us the sick sexual 'Masturbation Simulaton' toy for kids - The Yo-Yo!!

Then I found out that the word 'Lego' is actually the abbreviation between two words - 'Le' and 'God', meaning 'THE God'. Did the creator of these Satanic toys intend them to be worshipped by children? It certainly appears that way.

I dont know who told you how the lego got its name but it is wrong. LEGO is a contractions of two Danish words LEG and GODT which means PLAY and GOOD/WELL and have nothing to do with God as God in Danish is GUD

Mad Prophet Helmholtz 08-11-2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olebole (Post 380697)

I dont know who told you how the lego got its name but it is wrong. LEGO is a contractions of two Danish words LEG and GODT which means PLAY and GOOD/WELL and have nothing to do with God as God in Danish is GUD

Why would "Lego" come from Danish words when Danish is not a major world language? French and English, on the other hand, are truly international languages. Lego Corporation is savvy to business and world politics and would never name their product after the obscure Danish language.

"Le" - French for "The"

"Go" - Contraction of English for "God"

It makes more sense because if you combine the French and English you get LeGod, but if you use Danish you get LegGodt. The first one sounds more like "Lego".

olebole 08-11-2009 09:01 AM

because it was invented by a dane that did not speak frence or english

olebole 08-11-2009 09:06 AM

futhermore it means "I put together" or "I assemble" in latin

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-11-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olebole (Post 380700)
because it was invented by a dane that did not speak frence or english

I find that hard to believe. How could you live in Europe and not speak French or English? Those languages are required to graduate high school!