The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If the Earth is flat... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45943)

JamesRobert 07-04-2010 03:42 PM

If the Earth is flat...

Where are the edges? :wacko:

teenaged mocker 07-04-2010 03:49 PM

Re: If the Earth is flat...

Because edges are for people who are going to hell

JamesRobert 07-04-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 159753 (Post 551616)
Because edges are for people who are going to hell

I asked where they are...

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-04-2010 03:50 PM

Don't you guys want to go to Heaven with us?

Hastur 07-04-2010 03:51 PM

Ḣ͚̘͔ͬ́ͣ͊ͅe͇̫͈̜̹̯ͣͅy̭̖̮̞̗̥ͥ̈́̇͂͊ͯͨ͂̏ ͎͕̖̣͐̑͒ͫ̈̇͊g̰̠̳̫̜̭̮̾ͫͮ̉ͥͮ̑ͅͅu̬͖̮̱̺͚̹ͧͅy̝̜̣̱ͭͬ͊̆ͅs̎ ̼͉͎͔͍ͨ̚ ̼̻̹̓̀̉͒̈̈́̎͌Í̺̞̰͇̼̱̺̠̽͐ͤ͑̀͛̿ ̰̟̺͕̋͌ͮw̯͖̲͍͍͇̳̞̩͋͑ͤ͊͑̍ͦǎ̺̗̽̽̎̿̚s̳̽̎̽ͤ͑̀ͦ̀̇nͨ͗ͧͥ̈ ̘͈̩́̔'̺͓̟̦͕͚͑̽͐̔̚ͅt̹͎̔̌̐ͤ͐͌ ͖̮͔͓̩ͧͭ̀̓ͩ̚p̳̤͔̠̭̮̗̲̞͋̈́a͍͖̺͚̫̖͕͑̒ͧy̝̟͇̖̭͓̲͔̓̍i̅̊̂ͬ ̤̻͑ǹ̫͖͇̠̳̟̘̺̈́̂͌ͫ̎̈g̰̣̻̘̥͆̓͒ͨ̓͊̍͌ ̺̠̤̫͍̭̙̍̾͊̽ā̻̗͕͉̺̈́͛̓̿̿ͧ̓ͅṱ̲̳̐ͬͧť̪̖͛ͣ͐̓͗̊̏ͭe͕̪̤ͫ ̣̘͇n̳̠̘̺̐̋ͤ̓̓̃t̝̩̼͚͎̦͎̰ͫ̍ͧĭ͇̲̫͎ͤ̒õ̝̞͓̠̰ͧ͑̏ͯ̌͛ͮ̈ͅ ̬̦̳n̻̘̼̝̮̭͙͔̄̇͆ͯ͒͛ ̪̯͕̦̥̺͍̙̺ͨ͆̈́͂̀̓̐̑a̮̖̱̻̞̦͈̦ͮ̌̓̓n̖̿̇d̗͉͍̥̤̺ͮ̄ ̱͇͓͔̥͓͕̄ͦ̔ͫ̀ͅs̺̠̭̘͈ͯ̋̓͌̍̇ͭ̌͌a̳ͭ̐t̠̞͚͛̓ā̖̟̙ͯn̅ ̖ ̦͍̠͍̰̟͖̆̐ͭ̔͒͊ġ̭̼̩̺̹̘̰̺ͩ̂͑̊̽ͅǒ̙̯̯̆̋͂t̞̠̦̝̖̤̣̏ ͖ ̜̯̮͉̪̫̫̠̊̏̓́ͬi̫̮̾̇͊̃ͬn̖ͥ̃ ̠̠̹͉̈́̒͊̍̾̽m͓͙̘̱͎̬̙͈ͤ̽͂̔ͫ̉̑̏y͎̠͓ͤ̌̑̐͛̔ ̫̬ͧͭ͒̓͗̌̑̀c̗̘̱͉̬͋͗o͉̭̭̿̌͗m̙̘̻͔̙̤̝̤̆̅ͣͬp͖̝͍͔ͣ̎́̓͌u̒ ͙̤̪͇͓͕̓̊́t͍͓̝̤͎̤̙̫̻͛̔e̳̤͚̲͒͑̿̓̍ͯ͗r̻̻̤͓̘ͩ̊̋̈͊̓ͩ̚ͅ,̑ ͇͌̽ ͇̅̋̈͋̂̌̏ͩ́p͎̭̆ͥͨͧ̊ḷ̫̾̎̒ͮ̔̄ͧ̚e̘̳̩̱̬͐͋ä̙̪͕̾͋̓̈́̓ͫ̐ͅ ̙ṣ̱̙̹̓ͭ̐͐͗e̫̲͓̬̠̥̹ͯ̿ͩͧ̈ ̩̠͕̼̪̺̺̲̐ͮͪ̂̑̂ͅp͚͚̽͐̐r̝͎̰͙̻̮̞̥̹ͧͥ͊̿ͨ́̋â̯͖̬͇̄ͮ̌̈́ͭ͗ ̻̹̹̗y̗̺͑ͬ̎ͨͪ͒̚ ̳̺͙̙͚̪̎́ͥ̾̀ẗ̞̝̟̞͍͎̤̟́̎͌̃ȏ͉̝̣̣̔ͪ͂ ̞̙͈̼̔̎̃ͪ̚h̖͎́̾͗ͧ͗ͅe͙̱̫͚̾̄̽̈́l̦̜̜̥͍̺̜͔̎̿̅p̹̓̓ͥͦ̆ ̝͍ ̩͆̈̑ͧm̦͎̳̻̉̍̊ͭe̩͔͇͚ͧ͐͌ͨͥ́̚!̞̣̱͈͔̏͑ͧͤ̂̇

JamesRobert 07-04-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 551618)
Don't you guys want to go to Heaven with us?

I think you're missing the point, I'm asking where are the edges of the Earth? Near Japan or somewhere?

Hastur 07-04-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherRobert (Post 551622)
I think you're missing the point, I'm asking where are the edges of the Earth? Near Japan or somewhere?

Pretty sure they're just using the generic christian method of arguing, e.g; Completely ignore everything that doesn't agree with you.

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-04-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherRobert (Post 551622)

No, you're looking at this whole issue the wrong way. The question you should ask yourself is this: "what do I have to believe in order to get into Heaven?"

JamesRobert 07-04-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 551624)
No, you're looking at this whole issue the wrong way. The question you should ask yourself is this: "what do I have to believe in order to get into Heaven?"

So I'm not allowed to ask questions? I have to blindly and unquestionly believe the bible?

Hastur 07-04-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 551624)

No, you're completely evading the point.
If the earth is flat like your great skywizard says it is, then where did the mighty bearded giant in the clouds hide the edges? You know, those magical things that are on ALL 2-dimensional, and most 3-dimensional objects?

If your next reply doesn't contain an answer, you get to rejoice in the fact that your brain is an atrophied lump of fat by now.

Dirk 07-04-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherRobert (Post 551627)
So I'm not allowed to ask questions? I have to blindly and unquestionly believe the bible?

Yes, remember: KJV1611!
That is the only Bible that is approved by God.

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-04-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hastur (Post 551629)
you get to rejoice in the fact that your brain is an atrophied lump of fat by now.

You get to rejoice in the fact that you will be raped by demons in Hell for all eternity, while the flames of Hell turn your testicles into lumps of coal.

Hastur 07-04-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 551632)
You get to rejoice in the fact that you will be raped by demons in Hell for all eternity, while the flames of Hell turn your testicles into lumps of coal.

Ooooh, did I get a little bite out of you?
Well since I don't see an answer to the question in your post, it's safe to assume your head is filled with jello and fairy tales.
And who says I don't LIKE being raped by demons, hmmm?

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-04-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hastur (Post 551635)
Well since I don't see an answer to the question in your post, it's safe to assume your head is filled with jello and fairy tales.

I'll pray for you.

Hastur 07-04-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 551636)
I'll pray for you.

Oh please, spare me the savior attitude, when you die you'll rot and be eaten by maggots and worms, just like me.
Again though I notice you continue to evade the question, so you admit you have no answer, and a "fact" is not a fact is the answers don't add up.
The earth is round, god was created as a fairy tail, much like the boogy man, and I hope for your sake that you never, and hopefully, don't now have children.

Crazy Dave 07-04-2010 04:16 PM

I'd like to see someone answer this question. :)

Dirk 07-04-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hastur (Post 551635)

So you like getting raped by your father? We don't like incest here at LBC.:nonono:

Hastur 07-04-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk (Post 551640)
So you like getting raped by your father? We don't like incest here at LBC.:nonono:

Oooooh, there's more bite in your post than I've seen in this entire forum, I like it. There may be hope yet for you.
On the matter of things you spacewizard worshiping loonies don't like, I'm also an avid fan of drugs, homosexual love, and I'm even a jew!
Me and my boyfriend have dealt with our fair share of you horrors in real life, and let me tell you, watching you chase your own tails trying to convince us we're bad people NEVER gets old!

Crazy Dave 07-04-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk (Post 551640)

What about the incest that occurred in Genesis?

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-04-2010 04:38 PM

Scripture or it didn't happen.