The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ITT: We pretend to be atheists! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=57282)

BelieverInGod 01-07-2011 07:54 PM

Re: ITT: We pretend to be atheists!

Can God make a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it?

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-07-2011 08:08 PM

Who created God? The universe came from nothing!
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*
*vulgarity deleted*

Nobar King 01-07-2011 08:12 PM

I kind of don't understand this. What is ITT?

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-07-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 670363)
I kind of don't understand this. What is ITT?

(In this thread)

Christ_touched_dano 01-07-2011 09:42 PM

There is no such thing as god. I know this and it probably has nothing to do with me being molested by my step father and in turn being angry at god for allowing this to happen to a helpless child.

I would never consider the idea that God sees the future and probably saw that I was going to become an ungodly atheist regardless of the amount of prepubescent sodomy I received and thus instituted said incestuous relations with his uncanny foresight into my childhood as a retroactive punishment for my ungodly soul.

Yes... it has nothing to do with any of that, I just never saw any evidence for god in the world and I love science hur dur

Nobar King 01-07-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kill_dano (Post 670429)
I love science hur dur

Is this the scientists' new anthem? Do you herd sheep?

Christ_touched_dano 01-07-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 670442)
Is this the scientists' new anthem? Do you herd sheep?

I like to think of myself as a young shepherd. Yes sir.

josh_cjr 04-22-2011 11:18 AM

ha ha my turn. im an atheist and i have common sense so i cant believe that a magical fairy named god claped his hands together and made everything we see today.

Jack O'fagan 04-22-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh_cjr (Post 737528)
ha ha my turn. im an atheist and i have common sense so i cant believe that a magical fairy named god claped his hands together and made everything we see today.

Well nobody else believes that was how God created everything either. By the way has your mom still got the clape?

YiC

Jack

josh_cjr 04-22-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 737533)
Well nobody else believes that was how God created everything either. By the way has your mom still got the clape?

YiC

Jack

Do you know exactly how 'god' did it? did 'he' just say "let there be light"

Cranky Old Man 04-22-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh_cjr (Post 737605)

Just read Encyclopędia Britannica, it contains everything you will ever need.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-22-2011 05:43 PM

My favorite activity on Dawkins' green earth is to persecute Christians. When not busy persecuting Christians, I like to have bareback sex with strangers at highway rest stops. You're not supposed to judge me, but you still have to pay taxes to buy my HIV medications.

WinnerNotSinner 04-22-2011 08:04 PM

god creating everything in 7 days is not logical!!

What is more logical is everything was made out of nothing and after a million billion years we all evolved from monkeys. We know this because we dug up something in the ground which looked really really old so it must be true and also charles darwin said it, who is obviously greater than god. I believe this even though it is contradicted by scripture because I can't think for myself.

oh also you people are faggits and are going to hell!!!!!!!!!!!11

---

I think I got it pretty spot on. :lol:

Barry 04-22-2011 09:16 PM

I don't want to be a party pooper and for you people to think I do not have a sense of humour. Honestly, I can laugh at a joke, just the same as the next guy. But, I can't handle this thread at all. I know you are all having fun and I know you don't mean any of it. You are trying to be outrageous just for the hell of it and exploring a darker side to you psyche.

But even in jest such nonsense scares me. Did you ever stop to consider what might happen, if God came into this thread half way through and missed the first post? Remember he can be a little vindictive at times and has a jellous temper. If I were you, just to be on the safe side, I might feel obliged to put a disclaimer at the foot of each post on this thread.

Just saying.

Jack O'fagan 04-22-2011 11:22 PM

Well I'm gay and proud! I have had several hundred men in the past, all one night stands. I am now with my partner Dave and we have brought four children and are a totally happy family. There is no way that they will grow up with problems just because all the other kids call them names and beat the shit out of them daily. If me and Dave want to snog during parents evening that's our right. The problem is with you. There is no god.

Anyway Jesus was all about love so even if we were doing something wrong then surely he would forgive us.

GET A LIFE! :thumbdown:

Jack O'Faggot

BelieverInGod 04-23-2011 02:55 AM

JESUS WAS GAY!
MOSES WAS GAY!
PETER WAS GAY!
PAUL WAS GAY!
KING JAMES WAS GAY!
SHAKESPEARE WAS GAY!
HITLER WAS GAYOops I mean straight, we don't want him on our team.

EVERYONE IN HISTORY THAT HAD ANY SIGNIFICANCE WHATSOEVER WAS GAY! IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE AN INTOLERANT REDNECK HOMOPHOBE!

wait_what 04-23-2011 04:28 AM

So, I don't need to read scripture in order to have a frame of reference for our discussion. But I am going to hold you accountable to the teachings of men that are unfounded and prideful at best. Then when you prove me wrong I will cast unfounded insults at you on your website that I wandered into uninvited.

After all of that, I am going to go volunteer at my local drive through abortion clinic hoping a cute teen girl comes in so I can prime the pump before sucking out a baby that I can sell at the asian market. Afterwards I will go shoot mushrooms into my bloodstream so that I can get really messed up. While I am tripping out, I am pretty sure I will allow any one and anything to have its way with me.

I will write my name with my urine on my dear sweet grandmother's grave because she never meant anything to anyone as I surely don't either.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-23-2011 04:44 AM

Aren't you all supposed to be nice to everyone, you stupid piffleing buttholes?

You are supposed to be nice and sit there while I smack you around and cherrypick a few verses! You should not talk back! I have my freedoms of speech, which means I can say anything, anytime and anywhere I want to.

If you delete my art of the pictures of zombies eating Jesus or piss christ, that's censorship!! :angry:

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-23-2011 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 670365)
(In this thread)

Thanks, Brother! I was thinking it was some sort of a vocational school where people learn to role-play or something.
Quote:

Originally Posted by josh_cjr (Post 737605)

Can you believe that's what the Bible says?? These silly Christians make fun of atheists for believing that "everything came from nothing", and then they turn around and say "everything came from God, who conveniently always existed and just sat around bored until he decided to make the universe"! :lol:

How ridiculous is that? Of COURSE everything came from nothing! Where else would it come from?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 737663)
My favorite activity on Dawkins' green earth is to persecute Christians. When not busy persecuting Christians, I like to have bareback sex with strangers at highway rest stops. You're not supposed to judge me, but you still have to pay taxes to buy my HIV medications.

:unsure:

Um . . . I thought you looked familiar . . .

:fear2:

The Bright Beast 04-23-2011 03:46 PM

Hail Satan! Let's go and vote for Barack Obama and then have sex outside of marriage!