The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69038)

Titus Templeton 08-27-2011 02:48 AM

Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals

Brothers and Sisters,

the last few days I've spent some time in a forum for gay men to inspect and gather facts.
I was able to gain new insights and I learned how disgusting and perverted homosexuality is.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

First of all, we know that women were created only to serve man.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Of course womans serve men also during the Act of Reproducing.
Shortly before the man starts to plant his seed, women are very excited because they have to do everything right. They think about their future tasks they have to do once the child is born.
This “stress” produces a wet slime in their private parts, which makes it easily for the man to plant the seeds.

Leviticus 15:3232This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;

Genesis 29:3030And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Many ask themselfes now, how the homosexual is able to carry out the act without Vaginal Lubrication.
God has simply given no Vaginal secretions to men, to prevent that they do gay sex.
Here is now a complicated system working that must be developed by Satan himself.

Before the homosexuals start, their roles get distributed. One of them is the wife and the other one is the man. After the roles are distributed, the man who has the womans role begins to get diarrhea. He then goes to the toilet and relieves himself. Through the diarrhea his sphincter and his rectum are now wetted. Now the male part is able to penetrate.

I was wondering how this system can work at all, and it is suggestive to assume that Satan causes diarrhea in order to facilitate the act of sodomy.

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).

Brother Enoch 08-27-2011 03:19 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals

I knew fairies were sick, but I had no idea just how disgustingly filthy they were! What's next? Them peeing all over each other? :blech:

Redeemed Papist 08-27-2011 07:16 AM

I endured your post for the sake of instruction, Brother, but :bad:

John Kirk 08-27-2011 08:52 AM

They can also buy lubricants to facilitate the penetration, then the secretions of the penis is normally enough to take over.

Diarrhea is kind of an illness (bowel problems), not a form of secretion. See wikipedia or something.

Redeemed Papist 08-27-2011 08:54 AM

I'm sure you think you're impressing us with your earthly knowledge of perversion, unsaved trash, but all you're doing is leaping aboard the hell train.

Zechariah Smyth 08-27-2011 08:56 AM

If God had intended for men to put their tallywackers in another man's behind, He would've come up with a more elegant solution than diarrhea lubricant.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sister Kitty 08-27-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kirk (Post 788321)
Diarrhea is kind of an illness

So is homosexuality. :glare:

Titus Templeton 08-27-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kirk (Post 788321)
They can also buy lubricants to facilitate the penetration, then the secretions of the penis is normally enough to take over.

What do you mean. Do you think people buy the vaginal lubrication from other people? Take your filthy buisness elsewhere...:o

John Kirk 08-27-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 788328)
What do you mean. Do you think people buy the vaginal lubrication from other people? Take your filthy buisness elsewhere...:o

No, it's usually just some mineral oil that people uses (straight as gay) for sexual activities.

If you guys are so prude about those 'activities', why talk about it?

I just sayed some actual facts.

And by illness, I meant an actual infection or gastric problems. I'm not here to discuss if being gay is life choice or an illness like you claim.

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-27-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kirk (Post 788371)
No, it's usually just some mineral oil that people uses (straight as gay) for sexual activities.

If you guys are so prude about those 'activities', why talk about it?

I just sayed some actual facts.

And by illness, I meant an actual infection or gastric problems. I'm not here to discuss if being gay is life choice or an illness like you claim.

Fags have anal sex slathered in each others' poo poo! They eat it from each others' fingers, and coyly flick it over their shoulder at one another while receiving anal penetration. There is also blood in their feces, from the constant friction that breaks down the intestinal walls, and as we know it is not acceptable to God that we should eat blood.
Genesis 9:4

King James Version (KJV)

4But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

The case against faggots continues to mount.

cgeorge 03-17-2012 02:44 AM

Oh my word. You people are so ignorant and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. No gay people use diarrhea as lubrication. That's something you made up and are using to manipulate the weak minded individuals that read this board. Yes, I said it.

Fanatical church people are the most weak minded individuals on the face of this earth and use false data to promote your corrupted ideals and sickening lack of humanity.

I've looked at these boards and you're all sick. Give up the church and find something else that will make you feel like a necessary part of society. Other than that, stop spewing misinformation and vile lies.

Jack O'fagan 03-17-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordCAG (Post 859497)
Oh my word. You people are so ignorant and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. No gay people use diarrhea as lubrication. That's something you made up and are using to manipulate the weak minded individuals that read this board. Yes, I said it.

Fanatical church people are the most weak minded individuals on the face of this earth and use false data to promote your corrupted ideals and sickening lack of humanity.

I've looked at these boards and you're all sick. Give up the church and find something else that will make you feel like a necessary part of society. Other than that, stop spewing misinformation and vile lies.

And how did you become such an expert on homo sex?

YIC

Jack

Dr Laurence Niles 03-17-2012 03:37 AM

I wonder how he just 'happened' to come across a dead old thread in the first place.

Another case of 'research'. And I think we all know what that means, these days.

YIC
Posted via Mobile Device

Pastor Ezekiel 03-17-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgeorge (Post 859497)

Dear Godmocking Homer;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and sodomizing anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

cgeorge 03-17-2012 04:12 AM

Worshiping Satan? Are you kidding me? Whatever.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-17-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgeorge (Post 859520)
Worshiping Satan? Are you kidding me? Whatever.

You chose, pal. You're either on God's side or satan's. There are no other sides. :rtfm:

Quote:

Matthew 12:30:
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad

cgeorge 03-17-2012 05:30 AM

Sorry. I don't believe in fairy tales or real novels. And I also don't believe in the hatred you disgusting people preach. BAN AT WILL!!! I'm done here. You sick individuals will never wake up and realize you are the most weak minded people on the planet. You believe that your fake God will save you because you hate. You're all sick.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-17-2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgeorge (Post 859544)
Sorry. I don't believe in fairy tales or real novels. And I also don't believe in the hatred you disgusting people preach. BAN AT WILL!!! I'm done here. You sick individuals will never wake up and realize you are the most weak minded people on the planet. You believe that your fake God will save you because you hate. You're all sick.

Jesus called you here for a reason, pal. Don't spit in His loving face. Drop to your knees nownownow and beg Him to chase the demons out of your rectum. He can do that! :jesus:

Jedediah 03-17-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgeorge (Post 859544)

You can continue your Google search for anal lubrication, or you can get down on your knees right now and admit you're a worthless sinner who can only be made whole through the BLOOD OF JESUS!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Once you have been entered by Jesus' love, you will know longer feel the need to have your backside entered by anonymous strangers at rand rest stops and public toilets. Rather than having your colon filled with spunk, let Jesus fill your heart with joy.

cgeorge 03-18-2012 12:45 AM

I love how you idiots believe in any of this FICTION. That's what it is. FICTION. One thing that isn't fiction is karma. And boy, it's gonna come back and rape you all in the ass for being disgusting human beings that feed on hate. You are all repressed homosexuals that are so afraid of your true sexual leanings that you prey on whatever you personally define as unacceptable.

Google search for anal lubrication? Sorry, I was looking for the Westboro FREAK SHOW and stumbled upon your despicable forum of human filth.

Seriously, preaching to someone that they should cut their own finger off for accidentally tearing through the toilet paper. What is wrong with you? Do me a favor. Slit your wrists and get on with it, you weak minded idiots.

I also love how you edit posts to serve your own EVIL website and forum.

Seriously, go buy a gun and use it......on yourself. When you don't find an afterlife, please report back that everything you believed was a lie.