The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My introduction. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98694)

curtisgrice 04-23-2014 02:04 PM

My introduction.

My name is Curtis Grice,My favorite verse is John 3;16, I was being robbed, and I prayed to GOD to be spared and the bullet miss My heart by an inch.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-23-2014 02:08 PM

Re: My introduction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1083669)
My name is Curtis Grice,My favorite verse is John 3;16, I was being robbed, and I prayed to GOD to be spared and the bullet miss My heart by an inch.

Welcome, friend.

What did you do to make God so angry that he sent an angry nigra buck to shoot at you with a stolen gun?

YIC

curtisgrice 04-23-2014 02:26 PM

Nothing I was in the wrong place at the wrong time i was working and he broke in

Mary Etheldreda 04-23-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1083674)
Nothing

Not true, dear. You weren't doing "nothing" to bring upon yourself the wrath of God Almighty Himself. The Bible says that in our natural, sinful state we are enemies of God (Romans 5:10). Unless you have confessed your sins and accepted Christ as your Savior (Romans 10:9), you cannot be born again (John 3:7). Unless you are cleansed by the temporary sacrifice to satisfy a Divine Bloodlust (Romans 5:9), you are an enemy to the LORD.

But there is good news! He will accept you if accept Jesus, because then He won't see you but the Perfect Son instead (Ephesians 2:13; Hebrews 8:12)! When you are in Christ, God sees Christ’s righteousness covering us. Only "in Christ" is our sin debt cancelled, our relationship with God restored, and our eternity secured (John 3:18; 20:31). In this way, it's like He sees a mask of Himself imposed onto your face, and how can God not Love Himself with a Perfect Love!

curtisgrice 04-23-2014 05:12 PM

I have been saved I accepted Jesus 4 years ago

Mary Etheldreda 04-23-2014 05:13 PM

You don't act like a person who has been truly saved.

:huh:

Redeemed Papist 04-23-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1083685)
I have been saved I accepted Jesus 4 years ago

And yet you doubt God's hand in your every misfortune?

curtisgrice 04-25-2014 03:53 PM

Im tought God doesnt cause Misfortune's he saves you in your time of need

Mary Etheldreda 04-25-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1084143)

You were taught incorrectly, dear. This is why you shouldn't rely on what your dear Sunday School teachers said lo those many years ago. You should instead read the Holy Bible for yourself and see what the Lord Almighty Himself says:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Pastor Ed Lowman 04-25-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1083674)
Nothing I was in the wrong place at the wrong time i was working and he broke in

Wrong place at the wrong time? So things "just" happen? You sound like an atheist, friend. It's non-believers who say things like this. :angry:

:thumbdown:

Please start listening to the Voice of God as opposed to secularist bunk.

Matthew 10:29: Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

Pastor Ed

BaptistBethany 04-25-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1084143)

You were not in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was all ordered by the Lord.
Psalm 37:23

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord:
and he delighteth in his way.

curtisgrice 04-25-2014 10:58 PM

Thank you, I will read the Bible more.

Mary Thompson 04-25-2014 11:38 PM

Where do you go to Church?

curtisgrice 04-26-2014 12:29 AM

Berry Chapel Baptist Church in Charlotte N.C.

Alvin Moss 04-26-2014 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1083669)

I see improper punctuation, run on sentence, no "ed" and poor usage. Most telling of all: Gratuitous capitalization.

The signs are all in place, Curtis.

Are you a Nigerian?

curtisgrice 04-26-2014 01:33 AM

No, I am white born born in Charlotte, N.C.

Freddy Osborne 04-26-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1084260)
No, I am white born born in Charlotte, N.C.

Hello Curt,

Welcome to God's favorite forum.

Living in some place known as the Queen's City is a pretty could reason to incur God's ire. This could be a warning to get clear of all those queens...

Why don't you ask God to forgive you for interdangling with the sodomsexuals and move to Mt. Pilot?

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Praise Jesus!

Fred

curtisgrice 04-26-2014 02:36 AM

I don't talk to anyone here, just My family and trusted straight friends, and that's three or four people. I don't drink, I don't smoke, drugs are hated by the Lord; so I won't touch them. I carry my KJV Bible everywhere I go.

Freddy Osborne 04-26-2014 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg (Post 1084272)
I don't talk to anyone here, just My family and trusted straight friends, and that's three or four people. I don't drink, I don't smoke, drugs are hated by the Lord; so I won't touch them. I carry my KJV Bible everywhere I go.

That is well advised in such a cesspool. But maybe you should arm yourself considering what happened...

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Regardless, I have been to Charlotte many times.

The last time was a full retreat from the Godless renaissance fair in Concord. What a time! Only a bunch of imbeciles would reject God's plan of Salvation for a bunch of authentic kings, tranny queens, and fat harlots showing throwing their bosoms in everyone's faces.

Hallalujah!

Alvin Moss 04-26-2014 03:17 AM

I too have been to Charlotte many times.

It was once a godly city, though it has fallen into sin. There are still many Christian churches in the area as proof of the virtue of the former inhabitants, but they are now poorly attended.

I believe that the cause of the decline of that area has been understood for some time. It is a known fact that the righteous and upright went on over the mountains, thence to Alabama and thence to Texas. Only the spiritually weak were left behind. They have mostly, in their turn, died out. Now only godless wretches remain. Most of them are the descendants of godless Yankees who came south to steal everything they could gather.