The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Deaner 07-19-2012 10:38 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawn_of_S4tan_666 (Post 908137)
depends on how she looks like and how good is she at doing... some... housetasks :ifyouknowwhatImean: xD

Oh, that's real nice. Let's all get together and fuck children. Fucking weirdo.

4chan right??

Max_RS 07-19-2012 05:08 PM

I think you should sell her to the Chinese :) they like eating all sorts of things!

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-19-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_RS (Post 908279)
I think you should sell her to the Chinese :) they like eating all sorts of things!

I don't know about where you come from, but racism is not acceptable here. This is a Christian church's discussion forum, not 4chan. :angry:

Max_RS 07-20-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 908390)
I don't know about where you come from, but racism is not acceptable here. This is a Christian church's discussion forum, not 4chan. :angry:

I'm just saying... if she can't cook well, at least they could cook her so they'd still get a nice meal!:thumbsup:

Jack O'fagan 07-20-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_RS (Post 908603)
I'm just saying... if she can't cook well, at least they could cook her so they'd still get a nice meal!:thumbsup:

As the Reverend says we tolerate no racism here. And anyway it's the Koreans that you are think of.

YIC

Jack

peypeypeypey 07-20-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

that you are think of.

YIC

Jack
I'm pretty sure that I am not a gook.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-20-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peypeypeypey (Post 908743)
I'm pretty sure that I am not a gook.

Nobody said you were. In fact, this being your first post, nobody's said anything to you before me, now.

Why don't you waddle over to the Introduction forum and introduce yourself, that we may welcome you properly?

MitzaLizalor 07-21-2012 11:24 AM

I don't know why anyone would want to cook Mrs Portway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwins sniper (Post 907927)
That girl looks sad. Poor little thing

The Word of God never makes anyone sad the Bible teaches us:
I JOHN 1:7 But if wee walke in the light, as he is in the light, wee haue fellowship one with another, and the blood of Iesus Christ his Sonne clenseth vs from all sinne.

God never just says something and then just leaves us to puzzle out what He meant, or apply interpretations such as would get Mrs Portway into HELL FOREVER and she should never forget that. So how was Jesus "in the light"?

JOHN 1
6-9 There was a man sent from God, whose name was Iohn. The same came for a witnesse, to beare witnesse of the light, that all men through him might beleeue. Hee was not that light, but was sent to beare witnesse of that light. That was the true light, which lighteth euery man that commeth into the world.
32-33 And Iohn bare record saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heauen, like a Doue, and it abode vpon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said vnto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.
Now Mrs Portway has that opportunity. Her relationship to Mr Portway is the same as Mr Portway's relationship to God.

How he sees his Creator is how she sees her Husband.

I'm not just making that up because the words are a nice shape or something and I am certainly not expressing an opinion. God is very clear on this point:
EPHESIANS 5
22 Wiues, submit your selues vnto your own husbands, as vnto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, euen as Christ is the head of the Church: and he is the sauiour of the body.
24 Therefore as the Church is subiect vnto Christ, so let the wiues bee to their owne husbands in euery thing.
That is not how God made us. It is our punishment.
I TIMOTHY 2
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eue:
14 And Adam was not deceiued, but the woman being deceiued was in the transgression:
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saued in child-bearing, IF they continue in faith and charitie, and holinesse, with sobrietie.
History records:
GENESIS 3
9 And the LORD God called vnto Adam, and said vnto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden: and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid my selfe.
11 And he said, Who told thee, that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee, that thou shouldest not eate?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gauest to be with mee, shee gaue me of the tree, and I did eate.
13 And the LORD God said vnto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eate.
14 And the LORD God said vnto the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed aboue all cattel, and aboue euery beast of the field: vpon thy belly shalt thou goe, and dust shalt thou eate, all the dayes of thy life.
15 And I will put enmitie betweene thee and the woman, and betweene thy seed and her seed: it shal bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heele.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.
Why does this need to be posted over & over & over again? Can the heathen not read?

IF she delivers a healthy child we will know that Mrs Portway is following His Will and has not burdened her progeny with the Curse of God as - for example - was the case with Canaan.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 07-21-2012 05:02 PM

Hi everybody. Aaron said I shoud post here and tell all those Satan worshipers that I'm fine and happy and that they are going to get raped by the devil forever in hell when God kills them.

He also wanted me to tell that guy that said slopes would cook and eat me that he is going to track you down and he is going to make you wish that your whore mother never popped you out of her diseased cooter.

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

motherofgod 07-26-2012 10:28 PM

Please tell me this isn't real..

Levi Jones 07-26-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motherofgod (Post 910849)

Friend, why do you hate God's Word so much? The Bible is the perfect moral code, is it not? If God says it's okay to sell your daughter, who are you to speak back to Him?

Are you some sort of atheistic God mocker?

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-26-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motherofgod (Post 910849)

What, you being the dead Mary? No, that's not real.

The vulgarity of the atheist God-mocking trolls who come here to insult the Lord?

Very real. :(

The fires of Hell?

Also real. :sinner:

MitzaLizalor 07-30-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 910851)
Are you some sort of atheistic God mocker?

..just the common garden variety, I think
after putting up a sodomite recruitment video on the intro. forum which has been mostly ignored (although there's still one or two sitting around chatting & looking through some old photo albums) and questioning God's concern for your daughter here we haven't seen much of motherofgod

The Bible says that God does not have a cause
PSALM 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
KJV
which obviously includes not having a mother, not even Adam had a mother! so perhaps the ground clave asunder and motherofgod is now in the pit?
NUMBERS 16:31b-33a the ground clave asunder that was under them: And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit
KJV

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-31-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 911968)
..just the common garden variety, I think

I'm happy to say I've never had those crop up in my garden!

An invasive species, no doubt. :bad:

CaliforniaChildofGod 08-27-2012 05:18 AM

I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act. What ever happened to, "My God shall supply all my needs, according to his riches and Glory?" Maybe Jesus has other plans for your house and that's why it's not selling.. Your daughter is a gift to you, for you to raise up to be a woman of God, not to sell her to someone else to raise. Lord have mercy on these totally misguided individuals.

Didymus Much 08-27-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChildofGod (Post 923424)
I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act...

Yet they do. Did you not see the Scripture posted in the OP?

MitzaLizalor 08-27-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChildofGod (Post 923424)
I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act. What ever happened to, "My God shall supply all my needs, according to his riches and Glory?" Maybe Jesus has other plans for your house and that's why it's not selling.. Your daughter is a gift to you, for you to raise up to be a woman of God, not to sell her to someone else to raise. Lord have mercy on these totally misguided individuals.

If you think "the Holy Spirit is grieved over this" then you need to explain why He's the one who set the prices.

Perhaps you believe that The Holy Spirit was not involved with writing those parts of The Bible. How do you decides which bits are God's Inerrant Word and which bits are just made up by some human trafficking low-life murderer? Because that is what you think isn't it.

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 01:27 PM

I seriously hope you all are kidding...how could you even CONSIDER selling a human being?! What is WRONG with you?! For people who are supposed to be compassionate and loving, you sure are satanic monsters. I know you don't realize the atrocities you are committing. I just want you to realize that you will burn in Hell.

Jack O'fagan 08-27-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923481)
I seriously hope you all are kidding...how could you even CONSIDER selling a human being?! What is WRONG with you?! For people who are supposed to be compassionate and loving, you sure are satanic monsters. I know you don't realize the atrocities you are committing. I just want you to realize that you will burn in Hell.

You talk about Biblical notions such as Satan and Hell but you don't follow scripture. Can you please explain yourself,

YIC

Jack

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 01:36 PM

I don't memorize scripture, but I've read the bible many times. The posts in this forum are full of hatred and many Christian teachings tell people to love their neighbor as themselves. When you sell your daughter, that's not love. That's greed.

Jack O'fagan 08-27-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923483)
I don't memorize scripture, but I've read the bible many times. The posts in this forum are full of hatred and many Christian teachings tell people to love their neighbor as themselves. When you sell your daughter, that's not love. That's greed.

Yes some scripture tells us to love, so what? This isn't about love this is a transaction. Nothing wrong with that. Are you letting weak secular values get in the way of Biblical values?

YIC

Jack

Cranky Old Man 08-27-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923483)

You are clearly a liar. If you would have really read the entire Holy Bible, as browsing is not reading, you would know the Bible is filled with hate against people who refuse to love Jesus. And the Bible teaches us to sell useless daughters. That has nothing to do with "love" and everything with following His commandments.

Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

Psalm 37:30 "The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment."

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Matthew 13:41-42 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Redeemed Papist 08-27-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

But how else was someone else as undesirable as Naomi ever supposed to be saved in childbearing if she waited for some romantic nonsense to happen in her life? A transaction following the rules laid out in the inspiration for the morals of all Christians. What could go wrong?

Mary Etheldreda 08-27-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Son, how can it be an "atrocity" if we are following the very command of the LORD? Are you suggesting HE is atrocious???

:fear2:

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-27-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

What is WRONG with you?! For people who are supposed to be compassionate and loving, you sure are satanic monsters. I know you don't realize the atrocities you are committing. I just want you to realize that you will burn in Hell.

Since you think we are being "satanic monster" for obeying God's commands, I want to run a hypothetical situation past you and get your thoughts.

Let's suppose I were king of a big country, with absolute power over my subjects.

I set down a series of laws. I told them that they must obey all the laws. The laws govern everything from murder, rape, and theft to what kind of clothing to wear, with whom they can have sex, and how to treat one's parents.

I also told them that breaking any of the laws would receive the same punishment as breaking all of them; life imprisonment and daily torture without end.

But, being a kind and loving monarch, I give people caught in lawbreaking one chance for redemption. A "get out of jail free" card. All they have to do is profess their allegiance to me, and never break a law again. But if they do break another law, they get that same punishment.

Being an absolute monarch, I have people who watch what the people are doing, all the time, so I know if someone breaks one of my laws.

Do you think that I'm a "satanic monster"?

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 05:20 PM

But why would you even pledge allegiance to a king that condones murder, rape, and theft? I know you're using a metaphor for God in your example, but I just get the feeling that you're blowing it out of proportion. Also, I'm curious. Do you sacrifice doves for burnt offerings like they did in the Old Testament?

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 923487)
You are clearly a liar. If you would have really read the entire Holy Bible, as browsing is not reading, you would know the Bible is filled with hate against people who refuse to love Jesus. And the Bible teaches us to sell useless daughters. That has nothing to do with "love" and everything with following His commandments.

Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself"

I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, as you have no idea who I am. Did you skip over Matthew 22:39, sir? Maybe you need to read your bible.

Mary Etheldreda 08-27-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923553)
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself"

I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, as you have no idea who I am. Did you skip over Matthew 22:39, sir? Maybe you need to read your bible.

You might enjoy Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson's enlightening and helpful sermon called, Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? You might want to get to know God's Word a little better before embarrassing yourself like this again.

:)

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-27-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923552)
But why would you even pledge allegiance to a king that condones murder, rape, and theft?

You have problems with reading comprehension, don't you?

I said that the laws govern things like murder, rape, and theft. Not "the laws permit things like murder, rape, and theft."

Do you understand the difference?

As for why pledge allegiance . . . did you miss the "absolute power" part?

Quote:

I know you're using a metaphor for God in your example, but I just get the feeling that you're blowing it out of proportion.
No, not really. In fact, the daily torture until death is far less than the punishment God will give an unsaved child who steals a cookie.

You see, Ecclesiastes 9:5 tells us that the dead are unknowing.

Revelation 20-22 tells us that God will resurrect all the dead, including non-Christians, false Christians, and sinners of all sort, to immortal bodies, then cast all the unsaved into His Lake of Fire to be burned alive for ever and ever, with no chance of escape or death.

So, you never answered my question. Is that a satanic monster? Do you hate God?

Quote:

Also, I'm curious. Do you sacrifice doves for burnt offerings like they did in the Old Testament?
No. Read Hebrews 10. Jesus took the place of the blood sacrifices.

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 06:21 PM

I've been thinking... You guys are totally right. Thanks for making me realize what an abhorrent heathen I truly am. God bless you. God bless your souls.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-27-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923574)
I've been thinking... You guys are totally right. Thanks for making me realize what an abhorrent heathen I truly am. God bless you. God bless your souls.

You're welcome.

Have you started reading the Bible yet? After all, you can't understand God and His Laws without reading the Bible.

Otherwise, you'd just fall back on happy little fables about some all-loving hippie-god who lets everyone into Heaven as long as they are nice.

There are two great resources in my signature. "Bible in a Year" is right on this very forum, where you can read the Bible three chapters at a time and discuss it with Landover's top theologians. "Real Bible Stories" is a site that allows you to "eavesdrop" on a Sunday School class where Shirlee Babson shares Bible stories with the kids, who have all sorts of tough questions for her to answer!

Redeemed Papist 08-27-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923552)
But why would you even pledge allegiance to a king that condones murder, rape, and theft? I know you're using a metaphor for God in your example, but I just get the feeling that you're blowing it out of proportion. Also, I'm curious. Do you sacrifice doves for burnt offerings like they did in the Old Testament?

Because He will burn me for all eternity if I don't.

Ah... You read that little open letter thing and think we'll fall for the same thing. Do you have any idea how boring the same gotchas over and over again gets? And how easy it is to tune them out. If you're going to dent the faith of True Christians you'll have to do better than that.

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 923616)
Because He will burn me for all eternity if I don't.

Ah... You read that little open letter thing and think we'll fall for the same thing. Do you have any idea how boring the same gotchas over and over again gets? And how easy it is to tune them out. If you're going to dent the faith of True Christians you'll have to do better than that.

Open letter thing? What? I'm not denting anything.
Please enlighten me. I'm not trying to be smart or anything. What exactly makes a true Christian?

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 923559)
You might enjoy Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson's enlightening and helpful sermon called, Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? You might want to get to know God's Word a little better before embarrassing yourself like this again.

:)

I'll be sure to get to know the Bible much better. I don't know what embarrassment you're talking about, though.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-27-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-munchkin20 (Post 923618)
Please enlighten me. I'm not trying to be smart or anything.

Congratulations on your successful efforts to date. :thumbsup:

Quote:

What exactly makes a true Christian?
Reading and obeying the entire KJV Bible, as written, and worshiping the One True God as He describes Himself in that same Bible.

jimmywiththetinyjimmy 09-20-2012 08:47 AM

If this is a joke i don't find it amusing and if it is not then you are selling you are basically selling your daughter of as a slave

Plus considering the website does not allow racism i am surprised to see how many of you are racist

let me guess right white power is pathetic think you will find Jesus was not white

Levi Jones 09-20-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931692)
If this is a joke i don't find it amusing and if it is not then you are selling you are basically selling your daughter of as a slave

Plus considering the website does not allow racism i am surprised to see how many of you are racist

let me guess right white power is pathetic think you will find Jesus was not white

I agree it is pathetic to be forced into such drastic measures by this Zimbabwe economy brought on by your "homeboy" Obama.

But this has nothing to do with race. It has to do with how to go about selling one's daughter in a biblical way.

jimmywiththetinyjimmy 09-20-2012 09:01 AM

Hey what do you know another racist

but think this through was Jesus white no i don't care about politics i do not like Obama or any politician for that matter secondly i have never once said "homeboy" in my entire life and i am not from Zimbabwe and i am mixed race you have just made me see how racist Christians really are thanks

jimmywiththetinyjimmy 09-20-2012 09:06 AM

And I said what i thought about selling your daughter it is fine for you huh but of course her opinion does not matter right because she is just a girl

MitzaLizalor 09-20-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931699)
her opinion does not matter

Opinions don't come into it. God has stated our worth and how to transact our sale. Christians respect God's word.
If it were not to be so He would have told us.

JOHN 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: yee beleeue in God, beleeue also in me.
2 In my Fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would haue told you: I goe to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I goe and prepare a place for you, I will come againe, and receiue you vnto my selfe, that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I goe yee know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith vnto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest: and how can we know the way?
6 Iesus saith vnto him, I am the Way, the Trueth, and the Life: no man commeth vnto the Father but by mee.
7 If ye had knowen me, ye should haue knowen my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and haue seene him.
8 Philip sayth vnto him, Lord, shew vs the Father, and it sufficeth vs.
9 Iesus saith vnto him, Haue I bin so long time with you, and yet hast thou not knowen me, Philip? he that hath seene me, hath seene the father, and how sayest thou then, Shew vs the father?
10 Beleeuest thou not that I am in the father, and the father in mee? The words that I speake vnto you, I speak not of my selfe: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doth the works.
11 Beleeue me that I am in the Father, and the Father in mee: or else beleeue me for the very workes sake.
12 Uerely, verely I say vnto you, he that beleeueth on me, the works that I doe, shall hee doe also, and greater workes then these shall he doe, because I goe vnto my Father.
13 And whatsoeuer ye shall aske in my Name, that will I doe, that the Father may be glorified in the Sonne.
14 If ye shall aske any thing in my Name, I will doe it.
15 If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.

Who should own those mansions and who should own us is in His hands. We are not our own, we are property, bought with a price and do not decide for ourselves what is the established order of things.

I Corinthians 6:20 For yee are bought with a price: therefore glorifie God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Gods.
1611 . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT