The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-08-2012 11:01 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937616)
I believe you have too much time on your hands.

. . . says the guy who joined a Christian church's discussion forum, uninvited, to insult complete strangers for obeying God's Laws. :glare:

Quote:

And you are all following King James, the books of the "bible" were written in a language that I highly doubt any one of you can read write or speak, so you are taking some guy's word for it. We are all tainted by the human element, and therefore have a personal agenda.
King James didn't write anything. He commissioned scholars to provide a modern translation.

And those translations are available even online. Google "Strong's Concordance". Read any part you like in the original language with detailed commentary for each and every word.

Bobby-Joe 10-08-2012 11:05 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937613)
You take King James word for it that Moses was speaking on behalf of God.

Answer me this question friend; why should we bother replying to a twit like you who can't be bothered to read anything we post or who is so utter smug in their ignorant they are incapable of the simplest acts of reasoning?

Old Testament = Torah

The Torah the Jewish Holy Book, The Jews have said the King James Translation is correct. Look it up yourself, you lazy slob, if you don't believe me.

Honestly friend, l as a TRUE Christian I couldn't' give a shit that you choose to damn yourself as a unbeliever. But I will not let you lie in our Church forum about the message of God.

Bobby-Joe 10-08-2012 11:07 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathking (Post 937615)
This is real? People still live in the stone age. WTF!! Is wrong with you people!! Do you have no morals?

Why do, we have the morality God calls for.

What is your problem?

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:07 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 937618)
Allow me to lay this out for you logically. You atheists claim to like logic, right?

Here we go:

The Bible is presented as being the Word of God. Right?

And God is all-powerful, and all-knowing. Right?

Right!

So that means that God knows exactly what the Bible says, and could change every copy in the world in an instant if it wasn't what He wanted it to say. Isn't that so?

Of course it is!

The Bible says what it says. Therefore, either:

  • The Bible says what God wants it to say;
  • God doesn't know or isn't able to fix it;
  • God doesn't care what we think and likes watching us kill each other over Him;
  • God is deliberately misleading us; or
  • God does not exist.
Now, which of those makes the most sense? #2, 3, and 4 all deny basic aspects of God. That leaves #1 and #5. Since we know God exists (even you atheists do, even though you deny it), the Bible must be what God wants it to be.

God's Perfection has nothing to do with your secular humanist modern ideas of right and wrong. God is the arbiter of morality; if He wants someone to get sick, or raped, or tortured, then that is what happens. If He doesn't want it to happen, it doesn't happen.

Pretty simple, really.

You think it farfetched, but I bet you believe in "karma".

Why would something or someone want an innocent child to be raped, tortured, killed or all the above? If that is what God wants then I want no part of God because he/she/it is just as sick as the rest.

Didymus Much 10-08-2012 11:10 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937624)
Why would something or someone want an innocent child to be raped, tortured, killed or all the above?...

How do you know she's so innocent? Btw, do you believe in karma?

Quote:

...If that is what God wants then I want no part of God because he/she/it is just as sick as the rest.
So you'll be leaving now. Bye!

Tihsllubsinoigiler 10-08-2012 11:13 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Originally Posted by Levi Jones
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.
Are you serious? Do you realize that the average person only makes maybe 10k more than this in an average year? I mean talk about first world problems!!! Sell your daughter?



It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.
You sir are a sad piece of work.
How much do you guys think I could get for her?
I reiterate above comment.

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.You cannot be serious. have you ever seen someone stoned to death? You joke when people like you and the others in this forum can kid about this?

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better. Lets set womens movement back about 50 years.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered. What a joke. TRUE christians wouldnt give you a DIME for her.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.Mmmmmm...can taste the slavery on my lips.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.Oh I'm sorry...the way I am reading you are Baptist right? How about what follows? 10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her. Do you support MULTIPLE marriages as well? Last time I checked...that wasnt in my old baptist church going experience. you cant pick and choose verses to fit your situations.

God Bless,
Levi

What you are doing is horrible. I am embarrassed to have served in the military and protected people like you to have religious rights and be free from oppression and ridicule. While I cant KEEP you from doing this, I can express how saddened I am that someone would sell their daughter out of pure GREED.

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:13 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 937623)
Why do, we have the morality God calls for.

What is your problem?

My problem is that you people think it is ok for someone to not take personal responsibility for their family. You think it is ok to sacrifice your children for your own financial gain, when it should be the other way around. You have quoted me on everything but this. How can you justify the original poster not being man enough to take personal responsibility and sacrifice his lifestyle over his child. Am I correct when I say you can't take money with you when your dead and you are all worried about your personal salvation over everything, so why does money matter so much that you would let go your own flesh and blood?

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-08-2012 11:14 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937624)
Why would something or someone want an innocent child to be raped, tortured, killed or all the above? If that is what God wants then I want no part of God because he/she/it is just as sick as the rest.

How should I know why God wants something?

I can't read His mind!

But if God is all-powerful and all-knowing, then that means every single thing that happens must logically be His Will. Children starving in Africa, or being raped by Catholics in Poughkeepsie. God knows, God can change it, God chooses not to.

Everything is God's Will.

Once again, though, you try to apply your modern, secular humanist "feel-good values" to God. Sorry, He's not subject to your narrow human ideas of good and evil.

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tihsllubsinoigiler (Post 937627)
Originally Posted by Levi Jones
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.
Are you serious? Do you realize that the average person only makes maybe 10k more than this in an average year? I mean talk about first world problems!!! Sell your daughter?



It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.
You sir are a sad piece of work.
How much do you guys think I could get for her?
I reiterate above comment.

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.You cannot be serious. have you ever seen someone stoned to death? You joke when people like you and the others in this forum can kid about this?

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better. Lets set womens movement back about 50 years.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered. What a joke. TRUE christians wouldnt give you a DIME for her.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.Mmmmmm...can taste the slavery on my lips.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.Oh I'm sorry...the way I am reading you are Baptist right? How about what follows? 10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her. Do you support MULTIPLE marriages as well? Last time I checked...that wasnt in my old baptist church going experience. you cant pick and choose verses to fit your situations.

God Bless,
Levi

What you are doing is horrible. I am embarrassed to have served in the military and protected people like you to have religious rights and be free from oppression and ridicule. While I cant KEEP you from doing this, I can express how saddened I am that someone would sell their daughter out of pure GREED.

I wish I had more of your perspective, unfortunately I have only been exposed to the brainwashed baptist's ideas just like the ones found here. Because of that I have been turned off completely from religion.

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:24 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 937629)
How should I know why God wants something?

I can't read His mind!

But if God is all-powerful and all-knowing, then that means every single thing that happens must logically be His Will. Children starving in Africa, or being raped by Catholics in Poughkeepsie. God knows, God can change it, God chooses not to.

Everything is God's Will.

Once again, though, you try to apply your modern, secular humanist "feel-good values" to God. Sorry, He's not subject to your narrow human ideas of good and evil.

You are off topic and have drawn me there as well, clever christian. Point is, the idiot who posted this thread won't give up his lifestyle for his child, what a poor excuse of a man he is, and you people encourage him. And its for financial gain, but if you are a True Christian money wouldn't matter because your only concerned about going to heaven or hell. BTW I do not believe in Karma.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-08-2012 11:33 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937632)
You are off topic and have drawn me there as well, clever christian. Point is, the idiot who posted this thread won't give up his lifestyle for his child, what a poor excuse of a man he is, and you people encourage him. And its for financial gain, but if you are a True Christian money wouldn't matter because your only concerned about going to heaven or hell. BTW I do not believe in Karma.

How am I off topic when responding to your direct question?

:huh:

How is someone an idiot for asking for a dowry for his well-of-age daughter? :huh: Is he an idiot because he doesn't share your secular humanist "values"? Is that what you liberals call "tolerance"?

I'm glad you don't believe in karma. You'd be surprised how many so-called atheists believe that there is a universal intelligence sitting around handing out brownie points for good deeds.

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:41 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 937634)
How am I off topic when responding to your direct question?

:huh:

How is someone an idiot for asking for a dowry for his well-of-age daughter? :huh: Is he an idiot because he doesn't share your secular humanist "values"? Is that what you liberals call "tolerance"?

I'm glad you don't believe in karma. You'd be surprised how many so-called atheists believe that there is a universal intelligence sitting around handing out brownie points for good deeds.

Blah blah blah, fact is, the guy is weak and won't give up his "secular" needs. I notice no one will touch this point. You can mask it however you want even call it a dowry, still doesn't change the fact that he is weak. Am I incorrect that we cannot take money with us when we die, and that if saving our souls is so important then, money does not matter?

Deathqueen 10-08-2012 11:45 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937619)
Agreed.

If your religion is so important to you, then material things like MONEY wouldn't matter, you can't take it with you when you die. As I previously stated, I would sacrifice my lifestyle for my child, not sacrifice my child for my lifestyle. If the original poster is an unfit parent then give your child to someone else, do not market them for your own personal gain.

If someone tries to stop you in the pursuit of happiness and life defend yourself. If you have the power to stop someone trying to stop someone else in there pursuit of happiness and life do it. Only if it does not conflict in any others pursuit for these rules or yours. Live long and prosper Mankind!! These type of people shall inherit this dying earth. You can not pray a ship into space. Science will keep mankind going not religion. When we leave you can have this shit rock and your beliefs.

Da Fugly Fool 10-08-2012 11:48 PM

How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
You are all stupid to think that you can price a life, how much money is your life worth? You were all someone's child once, how much were you worth then and how much are you worth now?

Didymus Much 10-08-2012 11:52 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tihsllubsinoigiler (Post 937627)
...Do you support MULTIPLE marriages as well?...

God does (according to the Bible, see Solomon with 300 wives and 700 concubines), so you do the math.

Quote:

...Last time I checked...that wasnt in my old baptist church going experience. you cant pick and choose verses to fit your situations...
Then it was your old baptist church that was doing the picking and choosing, right?

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-09-2012 01:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fuq (Post 937635)
Blah blah blah, fact is, the guy is weak and won't give up his "secular" needs. I notice no one will touch this point.

That's because it's not relevant to whether this is Scripturally correct action.

You once again are trying to inject your modern, secular humanist "values" onto God's Laws and what He considers right and wrong. They are not compatible.

That is the point. According to the Bible, children are property, as are women. Don't like it? Take it up with God.

Deathqueen 10-09-2012 02:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 937623)
Why do, we have the morality God calls for.

What is your problem?

So you know what god thinks? Where is god that you are speaking to? You would not think the way you do if you were born in Iran or India. All of your beliefs come from the external not from within. If I am taught that blue is green that is what I am going to know. If a kid is never taught about god or Jesus will it ever be an issue? People created god and Jesus just as they created the word blue for the color.

Facts:
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts.All 4 canonical gospels are written by anonymous Greek-speaking Christians living 40-75 years after the death of Jesus, not by eye-witnesses. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. We have no original copies of any book in the New Testament, and most of the copies we have come from many centuries after the originals were lost. There is no evidence for any clam in the bible. The bible is just a book why can't people just admit that?

“Revealed faith is not harmless nonsense, it can be lethally dangerous nonsense. Dangerous because it gives people unshakable confidence in their own righteousness. Dangerous because it gives them false courage to kill themselves, which automatically removes normal barriers to killing others. Dangerous because it teaches enmity to others labelled only by a difference of inherited tradition. And dangerous because we have all bought into a weird respect, which uniquely protects religion from normal criticism.”
- Richard Dawkins :jesus-stoning:

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-09-2012 02:48 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathking (Post 937692)
So you know what god thinks? Where is god that you are speaking to?

>God-mocking atheist drivel deleted<

We know what God says in the Bible. We don't go based on what we "feel".

Pastor Ezekiel 10-09-2012 03:02 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fugly Fool (Post 937610)
Low blow or not, its about personal responsibility, something I feel that christians like yourselves don't take, you count on good buddy Jesus for that. Convince me otherwise and i'll buy the child.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:.


I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Deathqueen 10-09-2012 03:15 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 937698)
We know what God says in the Bible. We don't go based on what we "feel".

So men know what god thinks and say? You do not know that gods word in the bible is really gods word. What makes the bible true and not the Torah or the Quran and many other religious books. I can keep going but I won't because your beliefs are not based on facts, logic or evidence. It is based on one book that was written 2000 years ago. I hope you all wake up one day and are free of this false bondage you call god. When you do that then you will be able to see the truth!
:killer-jew:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-09-2012 03:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathking (Post 937707)
So men know what god thinks and say? You do not know that gods word in the bible is really gods word. What makes the bible true and not the Torah or the Quran and many other religious books. I can keep going but I won't because your beliefs are not based on facts, logic or evidence. It is based on one book that was written 2000 years ago. I hope you all wake up one day and are free of this false bondage you call god. When you do that then you will be able to see the truth!
:killer-jew:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:.


I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Deathqueen 10-09-2012 03:47 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
You people are piffleing retarded!!!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-09-2012 03:52 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathqueen (Post 937715)
You people are piffleing retarded!!!

Dear Godmocking Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and sucking off stray dogs to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

JenniferRyan 10-09-2012 05:53 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Fugly Fool (Post 937592)
Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker. :ph34r: :devil: :brimley: :angry:

I am so glad to see I am NOT the only one who finds this absolutely disgusting! A 13 year old is WAY to young to be getting married, and to grown men no less! She's just a child! Why would you ever dream of taking away her childhood like that? Everyone on here seems to be batshit insane, in my opinion. But, whatever. Thankfully none of your "kind" live near me. If they did, they wouldn't be alive much longer, I assure you -_-:thumbdown::angry::devil::furious::ranting2::nonon o::annoyed_h4h:

Mary Etheldreda 10-09-2012 05:59 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferRyan (Post 937737)
A 13 year old is WAY to young to be getting married

Not necessarily. Her father is a certified True Christian™ man. He is a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) and incapable of doing wrong. (1 John 3:9) Clearly the LORD had put upon his heart the appropriate thing to do given his circumstance. Ergo, the daughter was not too young. Besides, it's perfectly legal on many states with parental permission.

:)

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 06:01 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferRyan (Post 937737)
I am so glad to see I am NOT the only one who finds this absolutely disgusting! A 13 year old is WAY to young to be getting married, and to grown men no less! She's just a child! Why would you ever dream of taking away her childhood like that? Everyone on here seems to be batshit insane, in my opinion. But, whatever. Thankfully none of your "kind" live near me. If they did, they wouldn't be alive much longer, I assure you -_-:thumbdown::angry::devil::furious::ranting2::nonon o::annoyed_h4h:

Are you aware that interstate transmission of a threat is a felony?

YiC,

Zech

White Rhino 10-09-2012 06:03 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 624012)
Christians only, please.

Besides, wouldn't your husband be angry? :glare:

lol a god???? I also believe in Dragons. You people make me laugh and sick to my stomach. If you think that there is a higher power that controls the every day world we live in I am disgusted with our education in this country.

JenniferRyan 10-09-2012 06:06 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937741)
Are you aware that interstate transmission of a threat is a felony?

YiC,

Zech

Are you aware that I wasn't saying that I would do the harming? What I meant was that there a lot of people around where I live who would probably react in a physical manner. I'm not that way. So, no, what I said WASN'T a felony. Nice try though ;)

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 06:09 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by White Rhino (Post 937742)
lol a god???? I also believe in Dragons. You people make me laugh and sick to my stomach. If you think that there is a higher power that controls the every day world we live in I am disgusted with our education in this country.

You seem to be confused, friend. This is a forum to praise Our Lord Jesus Christ, not some Henry Potter "goblet of fire" nonsense.

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ (NOT GANDALF),

Z. Smyth

Zechariah Smyth 10-09-2012 06:13 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferRyan (Post 937743)
Are you aware that I wasn't saying that I would do the harming? What I meant was that there a lot of people around where I live who would probably react in a physical manner. I'm not that way. So, no, what I said WASN'T a felony. Nice try though ;)

"I assure you" would indicate otherwise. The use of a personal pronoun signals intent.

JenniferRyan 10-09-2012 06:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937745)
"I assure you" would indicate otherwise. The use of a personal pronoun signals intent.

Not really. It shows that I know the people in my area quite well. But I know how you "Christians" like to interpret things. You try to twist things because you are all nasty little manipulators who force your ridiculous beliefs down other people's throats. I'm done with all of this stupid crap. You're all dumb and going to hell. I will laugh at all of you when I'm dead and in heaven. Why? Because I'll know I lived my life well, loved ALL people, and didn't treat people the way you all seem too. Good day to all of you and maybe someday you will all realize just how wrong you were. I will pray for all of you!

YiAWPBD,
Jenn

Light_798 10-09-2012 06:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Hatred and persecution is all I see.. Lord have mercy on your souls. I will pray for you all, and I will not be the one to cast judgement on you.

~ A true Christian

Mary Etheldreda 10-09-2012 06:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferRyan (Post 937746)
I lived my life well, loved ALL people

And yet you assure us death should we come near you. And your location says you have every one of us.

:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferRyan (Post 937746)
YiAWPBD,
Jenn

QWerTY

Mary

Light_798 10-09-2012 06:48 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I don't understand. You claim to be True Christians, but judge others so harshly? It's not your place to judge others, you can't claim whether someone is going to hell or not.. That is up to God, it is not man's duty to judge and condemn one another. You can simply suggest that they need God, and if they refuse it, let them be and pity them. You'll know where you stand with God, and God will appreciate that you tried to spread his word.
I've converted a friend of mine to Christianity, and I did it through kindness, not condemning and judging him. That is why so many people are afraid of Christians now a days because they're afraid of what you'll say to tear them down, when that is not our place as humans simply put here to spread the word of God.
You may judge me if you wish, but Lord knows that is not the way to go if you wish your judgement to go well. Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7:1-2

White Rhino 10-09-2012 06:49 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 937744)
You seem to be confused, friend. This is a forum to praise Our Lord Jesus Christ, not some Henry Potter "goblet of fire" nonsense.

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ (NOT GANDALF),

Z. Smyth

well you seemed to be confused... its called sarcasm. I should of thought that a person dumb enough to believe in an almighty being would have a sense of humor.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-09-2012 06:49 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937762)
I don't understand. You claim to be True Christians, but judge others so harshly? It's not your place to judge others, you can't claim whether someone is going to hell or not.. That is up to God, it is not man's duty to judge and condemn one another. You can simply suggest that they need God, and if they refuse it, let them be and pity them. You'll know where you stand with God, and God will appreciate that you tried to spread his word.
I've converted a friend of mine to Christianity, and I did it through kindness, not condemning and judging him. That is why so many people are afraid of Christians now a days because they're afraid of what you'll say to tear them down, when that is not our place as humans simply put here to spread the word of God.
You may judge me if you wish, but Lord knows that is not the way to go if you wish your judgement to go well. Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7:1-2

God commands us to judge.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Stop spamming our forums with the same lies after we have already debunked them elsewhere.

Light_798 10-09-2012 06:55 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Lies? Those quotes come from the scripture themselves.
Or were you referring to me converting my friend to Christianity? HA, I laugh in your face if you call that a lie, i helped him through his toughest spot in life and brought him to church and helped him find Christ.
As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-09-2012 06:58 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_798 (Post 937766)
As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.

That is precisely what we are doing, infidel. So why are you persecuting us?

The lie I am referring to is the claim that a True Christian™ has somehow sinned against you. We are only trying to keep you from burning in Hell for all eternity.

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:11 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Judgement! You have called me an Infidel, you have no right to do so because I know the scripture and believe in Jesus the Lord Almighty. Furthermore you can only SAY that a person will go to hell as example.
Ex: ) "You will go to hell if you don't worship Jesus." but you guys are more like Ex: ) "You're going to hell, we're not, we're going to laugh as you burn!" (Really?, I like the former version better)
You're not here to help people, you're here to persecute the non-convicted. I pity you and hope God will show you the error of your ways. You are supposed to love your neighbor as you love yourself. I'm done with this forum as I am sickened by my supposed Christians. Note this I do love you all as I love myself, and I will pray that God shows your the light.
~A Pentecostal Christan who loves God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Light_798 10-09-2012 07:16 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
One more thing, before I leave. I would die for Jesus as he died for me, I will not deny him in the face of evil, and I will sacrifice myself for another as Jesus did for me. Would you do the same?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved