The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

lukasekman 08-02-2011 03:50 PM

Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you. Yesterday, I helped a neighbor couple watch their kids when they were away. Since they are liberals, I was prepared to see their kids sin, and looked forward to beat some common sense into them. But I couldn't ever be prepare to what I was going to see:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

Mistress Cookie 08-02-2011 03:59 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

I hope you threw it in a rushing river! The little lost minx might try to pin the "attack" on you now, since you interrupted her "playtime".

These people will stop at nothing. And it would be quite the "notch" in her lesbian, macraméd belt to break up a good heterosexual marriage by getting the daddy sent off to prison.

rachelwise 08-02-2011 09:49 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better.

You shouldn't harm a minor. You punched her 6 times did you? CHILD ABUSE MUCH! I mean seriously. How would you feel if you were that girl and your neighbor decided to punch you in the stomach 6 times then sprint out of your house!?!? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.

My cousin is one who cuts. He is gay. I let him get on with it. I'm not going to run into his house, punch him 6 times and run away with his knife am I. No. I'm not.

Get a grip you silly silly people!

Zechariah Smyth 08-02-2011 11:01 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
If you hate your cousin enough to disregard his Eternal Life, you aren't much of a friend. Typical of a chinaman, though.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Bob4God 08-02-2011 11:22 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurisutaru (Post 780279)
People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better.

Oh neat, so if somebody is attempting to kill themselves by stepping out into traffic, potentially to endanger numerous lives, we should just let him because we're free to do what we want!

Quote:

My cousin is one who cuts. He is gay. I let him get on with it. I'm not going to run into his house, punch him 6 times and run away with his knife am I. No. I'm not.
To be fair, I wouldn't run into his house and punch him either, because I would not want to get his AIDS blood all over me.

The Bright Beast 08-03-2011 09:25 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 780304)
Oh neat, so if somebody is attempting to kill themselves by stepping out into traffic, potentially to endanger numerous lives, we should just let him because we're free to do what we want!

You must realize that those unsaved trash are not very clever, so they do not think these things through..


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 780304)
To be fair, I wouldn't run into his house and punch him either, because I would not want to get his AIDS blood all over me.

you could use a baseball bat or a shovel for that non-contact safety. Remember to bring a face mask and full body covering!

Zaiger 08-03-2011 09:35 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

I know i had my children's bedroom doors removed that prevents a lot of problems from occuring in the first place.

Quote:

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you.
Liberal parenting? That alone is an oxymormon, to a liberal "paranting" means you are pro-choice and only had the child because you could not find a baby killer in time to perform a legal abortion.

Quote:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with.
I read about this, girls like this use those online bath houses like facebook and myspace to brag about sexual acts and to lure in men with their sin parts.

Quote:

I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.
You did not touch the knife did you? If that little lesbian was cutting herself with it and you touched the knife you could have gotten AIDS

lukasekman 08-03-2011 06:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Rachelwise: I removed her knife so she couldn't hurt herself, the parents will be grateful if they really care. It is also my duty to do what I can against demon possession.

I am not afraid of child abuse charges. Child abuse is just the liberal label for proper conservative child discipline. I rather be jailed for Jesus than denying Prov 13:24. It happened before.

Mistress Cookie: I disposed the knife in the sewers.

Zaiger: Of course I avoided getting her corrupted blood on my hands.

Zaiger 08-03-2011 06:51 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780489)
Zaiger: Of course I avoided getting her corrupted blood on my hands.

Thank The Lord! I must correct myself though, I was wrong. I was talking to a good christian doctor and he gave me the whole run down on AIDS. Apparently you can't get AIDS that way, in fact he said that you can't even "catch" AIDS. According to the medical community (the real doctors not those atheist recruiters) the AIDS is a special punishment handed only to homose*uals. You could drink gallons of homo blood and be medically safe, but you would burn for eternity.

Brother Harold Porter 08-03-2011 07:50 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaiger (Post 780494)
Thank The Lord! I must correct myself though, I was wrong. I was talking to a good christian doctor and he gave me the whole run down on AIDS. Apparently you can't get AIDS that way, in fact he said that you can't even "catch" AIDS. According to the medical community (the real doctors not those atheist recruiters) the AIDS is a special punishment handed only to homose*uals. You could drink gallons of homo blood and be medically safe, but you would burn for eternity.

Wrong. You were talking to a foul, mud-packing degenerate, masquerading as a Christian in order to appear as a normal person. The homosexual agenda is behind the malarkey that "you can only get the queer disease by having unprotected intercourse".

If the real truth of the biohazard known as the AIDS was disclosed, they know that all fags would have to be rounded up and quarantined on some worthless island.

Then how would they be able to advocate and promote sodomy for pre-schoolers?

In Christ

Zaiger 08-03-2011 08:18 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 780503)
Wrong. You were talking to a foul, mud-packing degenerate, masquerading as a Christian in order to appear as a normal person. The homosexual agenda is behind the malarkey that "you can only get the queer disease by having unprotected intercourse".

If the real truth of the biohazard known as the AIDS was disclosed, they know that all fags would have to be rounded up and quarantined on some worthless island.

Then how would they be able to advocate and promote sodomy for pre-schoolers?

In Christ

Are you saying that the AIDS is not a punnishment handed out by god to homos?

Dan U. Holier 08-03-2011 08:25 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelwise (Post 780279)
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better... /snip/

A typical liebrul way of thinking: whenever we might (for whatever reason) feel unhappy we should – instead of start praying - start cutting ourselves or, alternatively, anyone who comes along. Disgusting.

YiC

Dan

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-03-2011 08:34 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaiger (Post 780509)
Are you saying that the AIDS is not a punnishment handed out by god to homos?

Romans 1:26-27,32
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


The above scripture explains clearly that God wants to punish not only homers, but those who hang around homers as well. That is why God made AIDS airborne, so that any one who speaks with a homer will catch it.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-05-2011 04:13 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior

Friend, while you do seem to be on the path to Salvation, you are not a True Christian™. Otherwise, it would say so underneath your name. In the future, please do not assume so since that would be a lie, and we all know what happens to liars.

Hint: Read Revelation 21:8

Quote:

Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.
Holy water? Only papist scum use holy water.

I think you just proved my point above.

lukasekman 08-05-2011 11:30 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Sure Brother Jim, I'll avoid assumptions that may be false or dubious in the future.

The holy water was just a shock reaction from the terrifying sight. I don't believe in catlick attributes, so I realize that the effect was equal to a normal shower, nothing more, nothing less.

Sincerely in Christ, Lukas

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:00 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you. Yesterday, I helped a neighbor couple watch their kids when they were away. Since they are liberals, I was prepared to see their kids sin, and looked forward to beat some common sense into them. But I couldn't ever be prepare to what I was going to see:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

so you punched her? well that was really gonna help why didnt you just talk to her and try and help her? btw i doubt that there was the devil inside her
oh and u could face gbh and child abause charges for that! x

Redeemed Papist 10-08-2011 10:08 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803891)
so you punched her? well that was really gonna help why didnt you just talk to her and try and help her? btw i doubt that there was the devil inside her
oh and u could face gbh and child abause charges for that! x

So got any ideas for how to get rid of demons that cause young girls to hack themselves to pieces? What does your secular wisdom tell you? To what are you referring for your opinion?

Yes, it is distressing to see, but are you telling me you condone leaving a potential birther of soldiers for Jesus in such distress rather than take decisive action? Shame!

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:27 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 803893)
So got any ideas for how to get rid of demons that cause young girls to hack themselves to pieces? What does your secular wisdom tell you? To what are you referring for your opinion?

Yes, it is distressing to see, but are you telling me you condone leaving a potential birther of soldiers for Jesus in such distress rather than take decisive action? Shame!

Im not secular i just dont think she is going to become a good christian if you beat her? no maybe she needs professional help i doubt you are the person to do it. i am referring to the fact you beat a mentally ill girl :S

Redeemed Papist 10-08-2011 10:30 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803901)
Im not secular i just dont think she is going to become a good christian if you beat her? no maybe she needs professional help i doubt you are the person to do it. i am referring to the fact you beat a mentally ill girl :S

I have sons so I have never had a reason to beat any girl - that would be her father's job, or in extreme circumstances the job of her brothers. Watch your mouth, unsaved trash and stop making these assumptions in your hatred and bile for the word of God.

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:51 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 803903)
I have sons so I have never had a reason to beat any girl - that would be her father's job, or in extreme circumstances the job of her brothers. Watch your mouth, unsaved trash and stop making these assumptions in your hatred and bile for the word of God.

then leave it for her father to deal with
and btw god says get a life V


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved