The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   MLK day? More like Malarkey Day. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118471)

Uncle Rutherford 01-18-2021 06:03 PM

MLK day? More like Malarkey Day.

I refuse to celebrate any holiday that celebrates a child of Ham. Even if it is sanctioned as a national holiday by our former GODLY white Manly Christian presidents. Anyone who is knowledgeable about Genesis 9:24 knows that children of Ham were not to be trusted. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. I apologize in advance for using the word “malarkey”, but at least I’m using it in the correct way as opposed to Demoncrat Biden falsely using the word “malarkey” to accuse Trump of lying.

It is no coincidence when Obama came into office that the knowledgeable site about Martin Luther King Jr so graciously provided by the Christian folk over at Stormfront went offline. They want to persecute True Christian ™️ history and knowledge. Https://www.Martinlutherking.org

Johny Joe Hold 01-18-2021 06:51 PM

Re: MLK day? More like Malarkey Day.

Good observations, Brother Rutherford. Malarkey is a good rename for MLK day. Another would be Redundancy Day. Here's why.

Our Constitution says we are all equal. So that's what it means. Now, if some group claims they are not being treated equally it's not true because of what the Constitution says. MLK was being redundant.

WWJDnow 01-18-2021 07:10 PM

I'm so happy to have grown up in a place like Freehold, Iowa, where our enlightened Mayor, Johny Joe Hold, tells city workers to get up of their collective behinds and go to work on so-called MLK day. We can't give in to pressure from black militants!

Mary Etheldreda 01-18-2021 08:04 PM

Martin Luther King Jr would have told his liberal supporters that now is the time to bring in peace. Let bygones be bygones, let's stop all the fighting between sides, give old Uncle Joe a pat on the back for a race well run, and send him home. Everyone knows President Trump will stay in office,
Quote:

“Keep the faith everyone,” Mr. Lindell [the founder and face of the My Pillow company] posted on his Facebook page. “We will have our president Donald Trump 4 more years!”

Facebook placed a label on Mr. Lindell‘s post after this article was published. The results of Mr. Trump‘s failed race for re-election has been certified in all 50 states, Facebook noted.
When Trump is ready, he will announce it over the Emergency Broadcasting System. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and other social media websites who thought they could silence our President will be caught like deer in the headlights. The DOJ will start releasing Declassified Intel. Libs will be shocked in horror just looking at the videos, bank statements, emails, and the depths of evil.

The reason we had to go through all this Drama was to wake the sheeple up! Libs needed to be shaken up to become aware, to look at the evidence, and Demand Justice. It will take MONTHS if not YEARS for all this information to come out, and who will the country trust more than President Trump! Remember, He came out and wandered around NYC on 9/11 to assure New Yorkers they are safe, and his tower was now the largest in the city, something they can all be proud of. That was just a prophecy of what is to come!

Glory!

Dennis Lukes 01-19-2021 01:35 AM

We celebrate James Earl Ray Day with target practice in the Lukes household, though a number of Godly southern states choose to honor the great Gen. Robert E. Lee on this particular date. Martin Luther so-called King was nothing but a troublemaker and a recidivist, a drunkard and an adulterer and an uppity loudmouth. FBI director J. Edgar Hoover rightly considered him a major national security threat and had him under constant surveillance. Such righteous efforts as sending an audio recording of one of King's affairs to his wife and mailing him an anonymous letter urging him to kill himself unfortunately came to naught, as the openly avowed Marxist continued to mouth off until one hot day in Memphis when the Lord's will was done. As a motel owner, I am deeply hurt that the Lorraine Motel where (like most famous darkies) he got capped, is now a damn snivel rights museum. It's the Ground Zero Mosque all over again.