The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Playing videogames leads to mass shootings (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115128)

Basilissa 08-28-2018 04:23 PM

Playing videogames leads to mass shootings

We already know that video games turn children into terrorists, sex slaves, Muslims/pagans, witches, servants of Satan, and generally, that people who play video games are retarded.

Now we have absolute proof that playing video games leads to violence:
Quote:

Another mass shooting was unfolding in Florida, this time at a tournament for competitive players of the football video game, Madden, in Jacksonville. The winners would go on to a higher level tournament in Las Vegas in October, where large cash prizes could be won.
Participants had gathered at the Jacksonville Landing Complex, an open-air marketplace with stores, bars and restaurants along the St. Johns River.
David Katz, a 24-year-old gamer from Baltimore, Maryland, was in Jacksonville for the tournament at GLHF Game Bar, in the back of a pizza restaurant. On Sunday, he brought a gun into the venue and opened fire, killing two people. Then he turned the gun on himself, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said.

Source: :link:
The game played here belonged to the so-called "e-sports," which is an imitation of real sports for people who cannot compete in the real thing. It's sort of like wheelchair championships but for people who aren't actually physically disabled, just mediocre.

Brother Gonzalez 08-28-2018 05:38 PM

Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings

For sure, lieberals will blame guns instead of videogames. How can they be so stupid?

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So Jesus is telling us to buy weapons, even if we have to sell everything we own. Our first posession should be a gun.

The Bible does not say anything about "background checks" which are the ways of the demoncrats to reduce our freedom.

And how would you eliminate the threat of an armed man shooting around? Well, he has to die by the same gun, of course:

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Here you are. Guns are just God's tools when put in a Christian soul. Please don't blame guns, they have not done anything to you.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-28-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1237524)
It's sort of like wheelchair championships but for people who aren't actually physically disabled, just mediocre.

Mediocre and obese. :thumbdown:

Johny Joe Hold 08-28-2018 10:30 PM

Video games must surely be the work of Satan. People who play them seem to have so much fun turning dials and such but not reading the Bible. With Satan running things it's easy to see why video games lead to mass shootings.

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-29-2018 07:46 AM

This is so typical of Gamers, and by now everyone should know that football is gay. In a room full of gamers this one could only kill 2 - looser.

If gamers were interested in being useful, they would be studying to be drone pilots to kill Afgan Taliban mooselimbs for Jesus.

Basilissa 08-30-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1237552)
In a room full of gamers this one could only kill 2 - looser.

Indeed, this is the proof that game "skills" do not translate into real-life skills.

I must say, though, that I cannot decide who are the bigger losers: the ones who dedicate much of their time to play videogames, or the ones who spend much of their time watching others playing videogames, as if these were real sportsmen playing real sports. :facepalm:

Des 08-31-2018 07:05 AM

Not only are fat, lazy, untalented video gamers killing people, some of them are too fat and lazy to do it themselves. These slobs trick police into doing their dirty work when their sausage-like greasy fingers don't accidentally speed dial pizza delivery instead.

Squidly_Tish 09-25-2018 03:51 AM

You seriously cannot be blaming video games for violence ESPECIALLY SPORTS VIDEO GAMES! I play saints row 4 a lot and I haven't felt any urge to attack someone. Video games are just pixels on a screen, no more and no less. If you honestly let the devil make you think otherwise then aren't you already fallen in his trap?

Mary Etheldreda 09-25-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squidly_Tish (Post 1238719)
You seriously cannot be blaming video games for violence ESPECIALLY SPORTS VIDEO GAMES!

Quite a claim to make considering the Original Post.

Quote:

I play saints row 4 a lot and I haven't felt any urge to attack someone.

Yet.

Quote:

Video games are just pixels on a screen, no more and no less.

HIV are just little viruses in the blood cells, no more and no less.

Quote:

If you honestly let the devil make you think otherwise then aren't you already fallen in his trap?

The devil has no power over the sons and daughters of the King of Kings (1 John 5:18)!

Glory!

eduard 09-27-2018 11:23 AM

I dislike this industry of killing and violence. It should by banned. Globally ! Children is watching what they see and learn. We are stimulate next generation. This games full of aggression, military murders, sex deviants, egoism, emotionaly empty enviroment will lead to bad consequences.

There are a lot of traditional games, which could fullfil children needs for fun and health development of their minds, social skills and good manners.

MitzaLizalor 09-27-2018 11:46 AM

An emotionally empty environment will lead to bad consequences FOR THAT VERY REASON. It is emotionally empty. Nothing means anything. By playing actual, normal games the consequences of falling out of a tree or tripping over a skipping rope or even the embarrassment of missing your turn in musical chairs are felt in the real world. It's a valuable learning arena. Without it (such as in videogames) values having no basis in reality take over creating an empty heart ready for devils to move in.

But it's not enough to just start jumping rope or building an actual tree house or sewing real dolls clothes. Devils can invade all those activities. The important thing is turning to Jesus.
Luke 11:24-26 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Romeo Rovagnati 09-28-2018 03:05 PM

If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media. I'm pretty sure that Luca Traini, the Italian mass shooter, also played violent videogames before mass murdering the immigrants.

It is a fact that if you play violent videogames you'll love violence and you'll become a mass shooter. The same happens if you watch violent movies or read violent books. And unlike what some says, the Bible is not violent, as it's not violent killing heatens and heretic, since Jesus tells us they are evil.

In conclusion, we need to ban violent videogames before theese growing-up taliban use what they learned to help ISIS conquering the west and blowing up every church they see.

Amen.

Dennis Lukes 12-22-2018 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1238933)
If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media.

We need to remember that Mr. Brehvik only killed liberals. He was cornered by those hippies and had no choice but to shoot his way out. As for the Italian you mentioned, he was a greasy pagan Catholic like yourself. Probably he was sodomized by a priest and became gay, and thus mentally ill. It wasn't the innocent gun's fault! Blame the real killers: the Japs at Nintendo and His Unholiness Pope Francis.

MitzaLizalor 12-22-2018 05:42 AM

1..No-one opposed to mass murder would self-identify as belonging to the numero uno candidate for Europe's keenest administrant of slaughter.

2..Christ-denying headshrinkers are bereft of actual causes in their diagnoses. They come up with "mental illness" and "personality disorder" but demons? The sodomy is none of the above, obviously (they would say) it's just another way of knowing. When people directly contradict Jesus, going out of their way to mock God, demons are always involved. Sodomites worship demons (whatever they think. they're doing) as The Bible tells us in I Kings 14:22 – 15:12 where their antics are described as abominations.
It's a pretty simple sequence. Firstly, demons take possession. Secondly, demonic comportment. It's an attempt to stand above God. He told us how to live but sodomy places itself above God's standard. "That doesn't apply to us;" the sodomite community has no alternative but to think this and when free choice to acknowledge God has been taken away, demonic activity is certain.

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1238933)
If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media. I'm pretty sure that Luca Traini, the Italian mass shooter, also played violent videogames before mass murdering the immigrants.

It is a fact that if you play violent videogames you'll love violence and you'll become a mass shooter. The same happens if you watch violent movies or read violent books. And unlike what some says, the Bible is not violent, as it's not violent killing heatens and heretic, since Jesus tells us they are evil.

In conclusion, we need to ban violent videogames before theese growing-up taliban use what they learned to help ISIS conquering the west and blowing up every church they see.

Amen.

100% of school shooters and serial killers have drank water in their life before, let's ban water then!

Dennis Lukes 12-26-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243263)
100% of school shooters and serial killers have drank water in their life before, let's ban water then!

Oh wow, really?

"100% of shooters have used guns, so why don't we just ban guns?" You see the kind of stupid, retarded "logic" this kind of argument leads to?

Look, idiot. Everyone drinks water. Only a small percentage of people play video games, and a sizeable percentage of those people have gone on to commit mass shootings. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. Nikolas Cruz. These lunatics are your fellow "gamers." You may have played Call of Duty or Halo with them online, for all you know. While you may not have gone on a real life rampage (yet), they were using it as a training simulation!

So, in a way, you share some of the guilt and should be ashamed, you pathetic degenerate. If you're not going to become the next shooter, you're aiding and abetting the nerd who will!

But you can stop this! Put down the controller and pick up a Bible! Man up, you sissy fag, and move out of your parents' basement.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243264)
Oh wow, really?

"100% of shooters have used guns, so why don't we just ban guns?" You see the kind of stupid, retarded "logic" this kind of argument leads to?

Look, idiot. Everyone drinks water. Only a small percentage of people play video games, and a sizeable percentage of those people have gone on to commit mass shootings. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. Nikolas Cruz. These lunatics are your fellow "gamers." You may have played Call of Duty or Halo with them online, for all you know. While you may not have gone on a real life rampage (yet), they were using it as a training simulation!

So, in a way, you share some of the guilt and should be ashamed, you pathetic degenerate. If you're not going to become the next shooter, you're aiding and abetting the nerd who will!

But you can stop this! Put down the controller and pick up a Bible! Man up, you sissy fag, and move out of your parents' basement.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army. Second, I don't live in my parent's basement? I have my own house actually.

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243273)
Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army. Second, I don't live in my parent's basement? I have my own house actually.

Oh and also, I won't go on a rampage for many reasons and one is that in my country you can't even buy a gun fam.

Dennis Lukes 12-26-2018 07:48 PM

Typical scatterbrained pothead, unable to gather his pointless thoughts into a single post.

Quote:

Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army.

You'd never be allowed into God's Army, son. Your wrists are too limp, your fingers too stained with Cheetos, your eyes too bloodshot, your belly too fattened with junk food, your brain too addled by the marijuana, your rectum too prolapsed from receiving sodomy. In short, you would not pass the physical requirements.

Quote:

Second, I don't live in my parent's basement?

Is that a question? Yes, you do live in your parent's basement. And I'm not at all shocked that you use the singular "parent's," indicating that you have only one parent. Pathetic gamer manchildren are typical of single mothers without a man around to keep the child in line (Proverbs 13:24).

Quote:

I have my own house actually.

Son, government housing does not count as your own house. It belongs to the taxpayers, namely God-fearing men like me, not mooches and sponges like you sucking at our teat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243275)
Oh and also, I won't go on a rampage for many reasons and one is that in my country you can't even buy a gun fam.

So the first reason you won't go on a rampage is because you don't have access to a gun? I find it interesting that that's the main reason, and not something like Exodus 20:13. And what liberal communist state would that be, son? North Korea? How are you supposed to defend your family from mass shooters if nobody can buy guns?

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243282)
Typical scatterbrained pothead, unable to gather his pointless thoughts into a single post.

You'd never be allowed into God's Army, son. Your wrists are too limp, your fingers too stained with Cheetos, your eyes too bloodshot, your belly too fattened with junk food, your brain too addled by the marijuana, your rectum too prolapsed from receiving sodomy. In short, you would not pass the physical requirements.

Is that a question? Yes, you do live in your parent's basement. And I'm not at all shocked that you use the singular "parent's," indicating that you have only one parent. Pathetic gamer manchildren are typical of single mothers without a man around to keep the child in line (Proverbs 13:24).

Son, government housing does not count as your own house. It belongs to the taxpayers, namely God-fearing men like me, not mooches and sponges like you sucking at our teat.

So the first reason you won't go on a rampage is because you don't have access to a gun? I find it interesting that that's the main reason, and not something like Exodus 20:13. And what liberal communist state would that be, son? North Korea? How are you supposed to defend your family from mass shooters if nobody can buy guns?

I have never done marijuana, nor will I ever do. And welp, town I live in is pretty calm, if I really have to defend my family I will get a knife, brass knuckles or learn martial art. You ain't going to get shot if nobody has guns.

Dennis Lukes 12-26-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243285)
I have never done marijuana, nor will I ever do.

I wouldn't expect a druggie like you to be honest. Exodus 20:16 tells us not to tell lies. Since you clearly don't read the Bible, I'll inform you that this is one of the 10 Commandments. Liberal false-Christians think these are God's 10 rules to follow. In fact, he has hundreds of commandments to us, all of which must be followed to get into Heaven. However, even atheists have at least heard of the Big 10. Enjoy Hell. :sinner:

Quote:

welp

Quit polluting these Godly forums with gibberish. :thumbdown:

Quote:

town I live in is pretty calm,

Because everyone's too busy smoking dope and taking naps to get any work done.

Quote:

if I really have to defend my family I will get a knife, brass knuckles or learn martial art.

Do you really think that a prissy little melee weapon or some faggy Chink dance moves are going to save your life from a drugged-out negro buck with a Magnum?

Quote:

You ain't going to get shot if nobody has guns.

Passing a law banning guns doesn't make all firearms in your borders vanish into thin air, boy. The criminals will still have them.

As stupid as you are, I don't want you to get shot, son. You would die in a state of sin and be cast straight into Hell! Get right with God first and give yourself over to Him. Then, when some Muslim terrorist or darkie thug murders you, you'll be called to paradise. :thumbsup: It's not too late.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-27-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243287)
I wouldn't expect a druggie like you to be honest. Exodus 20:16 tells us not to tell lies. Since you clearly don't read the Bible, I'll inform you that this is one of the 10 Commandments. Liberal false-Christians think these are God's 10 rules to follow. In fact, he has hundreds of commandments to us, all of which must be followed to get into Heaven. However, even atheists have at least heard of the Big 10. Enjoy Hell. :sinner:

Quit polluting these Godly forums with gibberish. :thumbdown:

Because everyone's too busy smoking dope and taking naps to get any work done.

Do you really think that a prissy little melee weapon or some faggy Chink dance moves are going to save your life from a drugged-out negro buck with a Magnum?

Passing a law banning guns doesn't make all firearms in your borders vanish into thin air, boy. The criminals will still have them.

As stupid as you are, I don't want you to get shot, son. You would die in a state of sin and be cast straight into Hell! Get right with God first and give yourself over to Him. Then, when some Muslim terrorist or darkie thug murders you, you'll be called to paradise. :thumbsup: It's not too late.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

I tell the truth, yet you say I lie... Alright yeah that's pretty nice. Welp, I may not defend my family with martial art moves and melee weapons, but atleast I will die proud. Proud that I atleast stood up to fight.

Dennis Lukes 12-27-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243313)
I tell the truth, yet you say I lie...

Yet another lie.

Quote:

Alright yeah that's pretty nice.

Do you think that Hell will be "nice?" Do you think it will be better than a Christian man with love in his heart telling you how to get to Heaven? Let me tell you, it won't be! It will be a trillion times worse than this! Heed my words and read the Bible! NOW!

Quote:

Welp

I warned you to stop using this non-word, boy.

Quote:

I may not defend my family with martial art moves and melee weapons,

So now you're too lazy to even try using those ineffective techniques? Still glad you can't buy a Godly firearm in your faggot country?

Quote:

but atleast I will die proud. Proud that I atleast stood up to fight.

Proverbs 16:18. And after that fall, crazed negro jigaboo savages will ravage and kill your family members, and all of you will be cast into Hell FOREVER!!!

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-27-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243315)
Yet another lie.

Do you think that Hell will be "nice?" Do you think it will be better than a Christian man with love in his heart telling you how to get to Heaven? Let me tell you, it won't be! It will be a trillion times worse than this! Heed my words and read the Bible! NOW!

I warned you to stop using this non-word, boy.

So now you're too lazy to even try using those ineffective techniques? Still glad you can't buy a Godly firearm in your faggot country?

Proverbs 16:18. And after that fall, crazed negro jigaboo savages will ravage and kill your family members, and all of you will be cast into Hell FOREVER!!!

What is even your problem with black people? Welp, if I have to go to "Hell" I will don't you worry, and are demons chill dudes?

Dennis Lukes 12-27-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243320)
What is even your problem with black people?

It's not my problem that matters, it's God's problem with black people. They look and act like they do because of the Curse of Ham, as recorded in the Bible.

Quote:

Welp

Is this some sort of pagan chant to summon demons, or just an involuntary gasp as your boyfriend takes you from behind? Keep in mind Leviticus 20:13.

Quote:

if I have to go to "Hell" I will don't you worry, and are demons chill dudes?

You'll find out when you die, son. 99% of the negroes will be there with you, and the demons are not "chill dudes." Please view this link and then tell me if you still want to go to Hell.

In Christ's boundless love,
Dennis Lukes

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-28-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243321)
It's not my problem that matters, it's God's problem with black people. They look and act like they do because of the Curse of Ham, as recorded in the Bible.

Is this some sort of pagan chant to summon demons, or just an involuntary gasp as your boyfriend takes you from behind? Keep in mind Leviticus 20:13.

You'll find out when you die, son. 99% of the negroes will be there with you, and the demons are not "chill dudes." Please view this link and then tell me if you still want to go to Hell.

In Christ's boundless love,
Dennis Lukes

That link sounds like some shitty fanfiction honestly... Welp, if this place does exist, I am going there then.

Dennis Lukes 12-28-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243362)
That link sounds like some shitty fanfiction honestly... Welp, if this place does exist, I am going there then.

I guess some day we'll all look on this and laugh. Well, the Christians here will. I'll be sitting in a La-Z-Boy recliner made of clouds, with my heels kicked up, and a cool stein of Budweiser in my hand, looking down on you and laughing. You won't be laughing. You'll be screaming and crying in agony as demons burn, stab, slash, punch, kick, bite, and sodomize you FOREVER.

Matthew 13:50 is clear on this. It will hurt so bad that you will gnash your teeth. You'll likely bite down so hard that your teeth will break in your mouth (Psalms 58:6).

And to avoid this all you would have had to do was pick up the Bible, read it, accept Christ as your savior, and follow His commands. But you didn't, and instead chose to spit in His face, so He won't save you. Romans 12:19 - "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

https://i2.wp.com/jamestabor.com/wp-...13%2C310&ssl=1

MitzaLizalor 12-30-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243362)
:censored:

Hell does not get "fan fiction" because it isn't fiction at all. Everything in The Bible can be relied upon absolutely and it's in there because its existence is absolutely real. Nothing happening there is good. Everything in there is wicked and depraved. Not all aspects of the torments prepared and ready to be supervised by Jesus are described in The Bible because 1} they are beyond our comprehension 2} they are infinite & therefore 3} if everything were written down, the world itself would not hold all the books needing to be written.

God has told us about people we should hate, there are those who reject The Bible because they have rejected God and such abandoned types will have different ideas of course, and in particular Christ has told us about weapons. Again, people rejecting Jesus will disagree because they claim that He is a liar or a sorcerer or probably never existed at all. None of those people are "fans" of perdition – even if they think they are. Satan delights in their perfidy (for now) because he knows what the consequences are. Hell is where it happens and if demons are the torturers everything they do they will hate. It's quite real and there are no "fans" fictional or otherwise.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Nobar King 12-30-2018 03:27 PM

Plus, it's hell. if there were fans in hell, they would just make the flames burn hotter.

ReignsBrose 01-03-2019 07:42 PM

Video games do not make a person violent. I have been playing them for years. Since I was a child. And I am far from being a violent person. Never have wanted to attack anyone. Ever. But even if a person does get violent you cannot blame video games or any source of media that has violent stuff in it. I all depends on how someone is raised, where they grew up in.

Lets take a look at stuff from past history. People were pretty violent back then, weren't they? 1600's. 1300's. Early 1900's. 1800's. There weren't video games around back then. So what caused the violence? A number of many things did.

Basilissa 01-03-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReignsBrose (Post 1243727)
Video games do not make a person violent. I have been playing them for years. Since I was a child. And I am far from being a violent person. Never have wanted to attack anyone. Ever.

And I am supposed to just believe you? How do I know you're telling the truth? Maybe you're a serial killer! :fear2:

Quote:

But even if a person does get violent you cannot blame video games or any source of media that has violent stuff in it. I all depends on how someone is raised, where they grew up in.
Of course, dear. Please note that violent video games do count as part of how a person is raised.

Quote:

Lets take a look at stuff from past history. People were pretty violent back then, weren't they? 1600's. 1300's. Early 1900's. 1800's. There weren't video games around back then. So what caused the violence? A number of many things did.
People didn't need fake violence back then, they lived surrounded by actual violence - public floggings, public executions, raids, etc. If you spent less time playing videogames and more time studying at school, you would already know it.

ReignsBrose 01-03-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1243736)
And I am supposed to just believe you? How do I know you're telling the truth? Maybe you're a serial killer! :fear2:

Of course, dear. Please note that violent video games do count as part of how a person is raised.

People didn't need fake violence back then, they lived surrounded by actual violence - public floggings, public executions, raids, etc. If you spent less time playing videogames and more time studying at school, you would already know it.

Basilissa, you can believe whatever you want to. But think about it. If I really was serial killer do you honestly think I would be using the internet? Sure, no one here knows my real name, they only know me by my username. So, pretty much anonymous on here. But really, if I was actually a serial killer I wouldn't use the internet as often and brag about crimes I have committed. I would want to be smarter. Since my email is linked to username on here then the police possibly find out my identity.

Its the parents responsibility to teach their child right from wrong. A child is going to grow more violent, distrustful, have mental problems in the future if they're living in an abusive household. If they are abused at a very young age, they're more likely to grow up with violent tendencies. But lets not make the mistake to think that this going to happen with every child that is abused. Sure, they'll still have some problems in the future, but not always is an abused child going to become violent. They're either going to become fearful and inflict hurt on upon themselves when they're older or they'll either react to normal things violently. And some might possibly be influenced by violent stuff in media sources, but this all depends on how we're raised.

I myself have grown up watching some violent stuff when younger. Have ever thought about killing someone? No, not in a serous sense. More in a not so serious sense. I know that it is not right to take a persons life and if I ever did so, it would cause their family pain. I watch a lot of horror movies. Basically for enjoyment. But sometimes I also like to learn from them. I believe that every single movie, book, song, game, has some sort of meaningful message behind it. Just like the Bible does.

No, they didn't. But society back then was trying to better itself. Slowly but surely. They wanted to change, to advance, to learn more about our world, what we human beings are capable of. And yes, I have spent lots of time researching about the past. I know of many of the violent stuff people have committed. So much war back then, lynching, slavery, genocide, many different forms of torture, the Holocaust, Unit 731, crucifying, the infamous witch trials and burnings. And so much more than that.

There's a lot of horrific stuff that goes on in our world today. Human trafficking. Secret places where humans are being experimented on. Cults. Serial killers and rapists. Abuse of any form towards any species. War. Drug related crimes. And I'm very doubtful that anyone who commits these crimes are worried about playing video games. I doubt they were even influenced by them in the first place.

Lastly, I hardly ever play video games anymore. I have a 360 and guess what? I use Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, and the WWE Network on it. Its very rare that I play video games anymore. The only one I want to play sometime in the future is the Spyro games. Though, I would need an Xbox One for those. But really, Spyro is anything but violent. :D

ReignsBrose 01-03-2019 10:17 PM

Also, something I have noticed... One of your members on here. Lycia the Repentant...She is not who she says she is. Whoever the person is that found those pictures of that woman, well, they're trying to pretend to be someone that doesn't exist.

Those pictures of 'Lycia?' Those are pictures Julia Tselinsky. Last name is now Kharlamov. She is a Russian woman.

Take a look at this website. You'll see that the pictures Lycia the fake has on her profile are on this site. Hmm...I wonder how many more of you are stealing pictures and editing them?

Cranky Old Man 01-04-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReignsBrose (Post 1243740)
If I really was serial killer do you honestly think I would be using the internet?

If you believe serial killers do not use the Internet, you are an even greater idiot than you appear to be.

And there is nothing wrong with serial killers, as long as they kill those who God tells us to kill. Once America gets Biblical laws, all disobedient children, gays and all unbelievers should be killed. (2nd Chronicles 15:13, Deuteronomy 21:18-21, Leviticus 20:13).

ReignsBrose 01-04-2019 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1243745)
If you believe serial killers do not use the Internet, you are an even greater idiot than you appear to be.

And there is nothing wrong with serial killers, as long as they kill those who God tells us to kill. Once America gets Biblical laws, all disobedient children, gays and all unbelievers should be killed. (2nd Chronicles 15:13, Deuteronomy 21:18-21, Leviticus 20:13).

Any serial killer who uses the internet is just looking to get caught. Yeah, they can try to remain anonymous, but if eventually they will slip up and evidence will be traced back to them. Especially if they brag about their crime on the internet. Look at the two Canadian sisters that murdered mother. There was evidence of their conversations about they planned to do on their computer. So yeah, I'm sure there are killers who use the internet, but they would need to be very careful.

That's a messed up thing to say. Killing anyone who is innocent is wrong. If the person has done nothing wrong than why do they need to get killed? Just because a book that got tampered with over the years says so? And who is one person to decide that they should take an innocent life? And btw, I'm not for the death penalty. I used to for certain crimes, but what is that going solve? They should be locked away. For how long, depends on the crime.

Dennis Lukes 01-04-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReignsBrose (Post 1243749)
Any serial killer who uses the internet is just looking to get caught. [...] So yeah, I'm sure there are killers who use the internet, but they would need to be very careful.

So you're saying that if John Wayne Gacy had used the Internet in his spare time to look up memes and cat videos, and play games, and look at his checking account, he would've gotten caught faster?

Quote:

Killing anyone who is innocent is wrong. If the person has done nothing wrong than why do they need to get killed?

Correct! Killing an innocent person is a sin (Exodus 20:13, Deuteronomy 5:17).

Those whom God commands us to kill are NOT innocent because what they have done is so heinous that God commands us to kill them for it. Examples include beastiality performers (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:15-16), homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), rebellious sons (Deuteronomy 21:18-21), and witches (Exodus 22:18).

Quote:

Just because a book that got tampered with over the years says so?

And which book would that be, boy? The U.S. Constitution? Amended 27 times over the years, is that not good enough to run a country with? You certainly can't be talking about the KJV 1611 Bible, which was personally dictated by God in its entirety (2 Timothy 3:16). You are correct that any other version of the Bible is indeed "a book that got tampered with over the years" and is therefore blasphemous (Deuteronomy 12:32).

Quote:

And who is one person to decide that they should take an innocent life?

One person who would decide to take an innocent life would be violating Exodus 20:13. While God is willing to forgive this sin (see this thread on Jeffrey Dahmer, because you're so obsessed with serial killing), if Biblical law is applied, the killer wouldn't have much time before he was put to death (Exodus 21:12) and cast into Hell.

Quote:

And btw, I'm not for the death penalty. I used to for certain crimes, but what is that going solve?

Well, as I've already proven using a small number of the many Biblical examples, God IS in favor of the death penalty, and as he is the omnipotent creator of the universe (Genesis 1:1), his opinion is worth infinitely more than yours or mine. "What is that going to solve?" What will following God's commandments solve? Salvation, of course!

Quote:

They should be locked away. For how long, depends on the crime.

Please provide scripture that supports the use of incarceration as a punitive measure.

ReignsBrose 01-04-2019 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243754)
So you're saying that if John Wayne Gacy had used the Internet in his spare time to look up memes and cat videos, and play games, and look at his checking account, he would've gotten caught faster?

Correct! Killing an innocent person is a sin (Exodus 20:13, Deuteronomy 5:17).

Those whom God commands us to kill are NOT innocent because what they have done is so heinous that God commands us to kill them for it. Examples include beastiality performers (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:15-16), homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), rebellious sons (Deuteronomy 21:18-21), and witches (Exodus 22:18).

And which book would that be, boy? The U.S. Constitution? Amended 27 times over the years, is that not good enough to run a country with? You certainly can't be talking about the KJV 1611 Bible, which was personally dictated by God in its entirety (2 Timothy 3:16). You are correct that any other version of the Bible is indeed "a book that got tampered with over the years" and is therefore blasphemous (Deuteronomy 12:32).

One person who would decide to take an innocent life would be violating Exodus 20:13. While God is willing to forgive this sin (see this thread on Jeffrey Dahmer, because you're so obsessed with serial killing), if Biblical law is applied, the killer wouldn't have much time before he was put to death (Exodus 21:12) and cast into Hell.

Well, as I've already proven using a small number of the many Biblical examples, God IS in favor of the death penalty, and as he is the omnipotent creator of the universe (Genesis 1:1), his opinion is worth infinitely more than yours or mine. "What is that going to solve?" What will following God's commandments solve? Salvation, of course!

Please provide scripture that supports the use of incarceration as a punitive measure.

Did I say they need to be careful? Like, they can't just go and brag about what they did on the internet. I'm not saying they can't get caught, but there is good chance of them getting caught too. How do you think they caught the piece of shit, Peter Scully? The pedophile who made the video Daisy's Destruction? He uploaded it onto the dark web on site of his. Now, he isn't no serial killer, but he has did molest children. He tried to remain anonymous, thinking he was safe on the dark web. But still, in a way he bragged about, showed off what he did.

You can include the people who have sex with animals in there. They are sick. Though, I would let them rot in prison and suffer the consequences of what they did. Homosexuals, people of other religions, shouldn't be. They're not harming anyone. You guys just believe they should be put death because you don't like them and you use the Bible as an excuse to justify your hatred for them.

Oh, and you know exactly which book I'm talking about. The Holy Bible. Yeah, you guys follow an version of it, but you know I like to think that there was one before the one that you guys follow. Who knows what the original Bible was like. Someone was inspired by stuff over the course of a whole lot years to write it and I'm sure there changes made to it by other people as time went on.

There is no need scripture for in this case. What matters is how horrible the crime was. I think letting them rot away and not enjoy and not be free in the outside world is better than sentencing them to death. At least while they're still alive they'll live with what they done and the rest of their life will be meaningless.

Nobar King 01-04-2019 09:07 AM

You sure know a lot about serial killers.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-04-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1243763)
You sure know a lot about serial killers.

Brother Nobar, I've heard that one of the things the authorities look for, when they're checking out suspicious people's internet usage, is an unhealthy obsession with serial killers.

Dennis Lukes 01-04-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1243764)
Brother Nobar, I've heard that one of the things the authorities look for, when they're checking out suspicious people's internet usage, is an unhealthy obsession with serial killers.

The boy's knowledge of illegal pornography involving animals and children is also highly disturbing and suspicious.