The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Corona Virus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   China Rescue Mission underway (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117348)

BrotherLarry 02-24-2020 05:05 PM

China Rescue Mission underway

I am leaving for the first part of the mission to China and covet your prayers but also invite your participation Called “Chinamen for Christ “, there are a few ways you can help. First is my direct ministry’s outreach which will be based in Kihei Maui. This ground zero operation will require real live calls to those affected using technology that translates your voice and that of the affected chink to the appropriate tongue.

Phase two is less direct. From your beachfront hotel you send get well cards in their language and enjoy holy beverages while pool boys cater to your needs

Phase three can be done from anywhere and just requires prayer and faith. You simply agree to pray the sin that caused this illness to be covered in Jesus’ blood and go about your day.

I would love to have brave men join me at ground zero but anone is welcom for the other phases. Please let me know soon.

upchucker67 02-24-2020 06:51 PM

Re: China Rescue Mission underway

Amazing idea Mr. Larry. Y'know, I'm a stones throw away from China atm, I'd be delighted to join you in your cause and clear my head a little.

BrotherLarry 02-24-2020 06:59 PM

Umm. Just how close are you to China?

Basilissa 02-24-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 (Post 1264768)
Amazing idea Mr. Larry. Y'know, I'm a stones throw away from China atm, I'd be delighted to join you in your cause and clear my head a little.

:facepalm: You stay away from True Christians™ - just remain on that plague boat of yours, sweetie. :thumbdown:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1264771)
Umm. Just how close are you to China?

He admitted to being on one of these plague boats that nobody wants anywhere near them:

Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 (Post 1264249)
As it is, I'm now one of the recent coronavirus victims sadly :(. A bit of context, I was called away on a mission to spread the Good News to Asian Schools, and as part of the care package cruise offered as gift from the ministry, the boat has become infested, and I couldn't escape!

I'm writing this the ship's Deck M Emergency Diagnostics, Quarantine and Morgue Ward.

upchucker67 02-24-2020 07:07 PM

Hello my dear, things have cleared up since that posting, and my infamous boil nobody liked too is started to retract. Physically, I am recovering in good form to help Larry's mission. Spiritually, I feel gut punched, and think I need to establish a refreshed relationship with Christ before venturing out to do His work. Maybe this mission could be a great adventure to show how much I love Him.

BrotherLarry 02-24-2020 07:08 PM

Mr Hucker

While I am sure Jesus smiles on your thoughtfulness, I simply cannot expect miracles to flow from unwashed and possibly contaminated persons. Thank you for the offer.

But nope.

upchucker67 02-24-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1264775)
Mr Hucker

While I am sure Jesus smiles on your thoughtfulness, I simply cannot expect miracles to flow from unwashed and possibly contaminated persons. Thank you for the offer.

But nope.

Very well, I wish you best of luck. I am pleased to think I make Jesus smile. :)

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-24-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1264775)
While I am sure Jesus smiles on your thoughtfulness, I simply cannot expect miracles to flow from unwashed and possibly contaminated persons.

You are wise, Brother Larry, to avoid the company of men with suppurating rear-ends.

My 3 eldest boys might be interested - I assume there will be time for surfing in between prayer sessions and phone calls? They are strapping lads, taller and even more muscular than their father :thumbsup:, and always up for a scrap! They would be enthusiastic in helping you fight off any unwanted attentions from the local homers and other perverts.

I Man Rastafari 02-24-2020 08:42 PM

Greetings!

I have found it to be hazardous to give advice to white people but sometimes it is best to warn people of danger even if they are white people. This is one of those occasions. I do not believe it is safe to go to China at this time because there is a sickness there that causes people who get it to die. I have observed that Christians like my white Baptist friends are anxious to get to the white heaven but I think this is a situation which must be considered carefully. Mayhaps it would be best to wait a while and then go to help.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Isabella White 02-24-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 https://www.landoverbaptist.net/imag...s/viewpost.gif As it is, I'm now one of the recent coronavirus victims sadly :(. A bit of context, I was called away on a mission to spread the Good News to Asian Schools, and as part of the care package cruise offered as gift from the ministry, the boat has become infested, and I couldn't escape!

I'm writing this [from] the ship's Deck M Emergency Diagnostics, Quarantine and Morgue Ward.
Dear :god-fancy: above, darling Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry! Now, listen, Dear. You just be as careful as you can possibly be if you go over to that :god-fancy:-forsaken country. Am I understood here? We cannot have you being at risk for ending up in a MORGUE WARD, like Mr. Hucker! And being that you are a very devoted :true-fancy: servant of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, it simply would not do for you to be associating with him anyway. I mean, you do know what the :kjv1611: says about the likes of common, unwashed, unrepentant sinners!

II Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

Romans 12:9 "Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."

upchucker67 02-24-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1264787)
And being that you are a very devoted :true-fancy: servant of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, it simply would not do for you to be associating with him anyway. I mean, you do know what the :kjv1611: says about the likes of common, unwashed, unrepentant sinners!"

Perhaps you should give me another chance Mrs. White, God gave Jonah another chance, He gave Samson, and He can give phucker67 a chance again too.

Psalm 86:15

15 xBut thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious,
Longsuffering, and gplenteous in mercy and truth.

Read more

Did I mention yet I think you're the loveliest female of this forum? Those cheeks of yours bloom in the Buffalo air. ;)

BrotherLarry 02-24-2020 11:35 PM

Look buddy. That’s my inheritance um I meant granny. I will pray against you and you don’t want that.

And to clarify I am doing this mission from Maui. So those True Christians interested grab your tickets and yes Joanna your boys are welcome. They could stay in my suite. Give my love to my little Hannah.

upchucker67 02-24-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1264792)
Look buddy. That’s my inheritance um I meant granny. I will pray against you and you don’t want that.

Oh no sir, that won't be necessary - she's all yours. As breadwinner of the Hucker household, I don't need to depend on naive old biddies the kindness of the elderly.

Isabella White 02-24-2020 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 (Post 1264789)
Perhaps you should give me another chance Mrs. White, God gave Jonah another chance, He gave Samson, and He can give phucker67 a chance again too.

Psalm 86:15

15 xBut thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious,
Longsuffering, and gplenteous in mercy and truth.

Did I mention yet I think you're the loveliest female of this forum? Those cheeks of yours bloom in the Buffalo air. ;)

Now, now, Mr. Hucker, surely you can accept that I have been giving you as many chances as I can, starting with the warm welcome that I (and so many of the :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:) gave to you -- so cheerfully -- when you first arrived on the blessed doorstep of :landover-fancy:. To refresh your somewhat-limited memory, kindly click here:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117286

And, since that time, you have been encouraged, in one way and another, to listen to the teachings of the :kjv1611:, as brought forth by the good people at :forum-fancy:. Yet, you've managed to rack up a few infraction points and penalties, mainly for flagrant disrespect and mockery of us and our teachings, as given to us by :god-fancy: Almighty. I could point to certain examples, but I'm sure we've been down that road enough times as it is.

That having been said, I do hope that you do not think that I am being resentful or too strict, as that is not the case. Goodness, no! I would be more than thrilled if you were to become truly serious in a dedicated relationship with the :lord-fancy: and :savior-fancy:, :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:.

Now, then, as for your comment of personal flattery, kindly refer to the photo below. Do I really look as though I am swayed easily by "sweet talk"? And, surely, you must remember the instruction given to you by our darling Brother Larry in his first message to you?!

upchucker67 02-24-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1264794)

That having been said, I do hope that you do not think that I am being resentful or too strict, as that is not the case. Goodness, no! I would be more than thrilled if you were to become truly serious in a dedicated relationship with the :lord-fancy: and :savior-fancy:, :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:.

Now, then, as for your comment of personal flattery, kindly refer to the photo below. Do I really look as though I am swayed easily by "sweet talk"? And, surely, you must remember the instruction given to you by our darling Brother Larry in his first message to you?!

Yes ma'am, there's no doubt my love for Jesus Christ is true, I just need to apply it in the right way.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This verse has been so well-used, it's almost hackneyed to bring it up, yet I find it speaks a universal Truth, and I look to Jesus as my guide and savior.

As to that interesting artistic rendering of you, Mrs. White - there's a sternness, yes. Stern has its place. I still think you have nice cheeks for a gal of your age.

Isabella White 02-25-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 (Post 1264793)
Oh no sir, that won't be necessary - she's all yours. As breadwinner of the Hucker household, I don't need to depend on naive old biddies the kindness of the elderly.

Umm, really, Mr. Hucker: how many infraction points are you hoping to gain here at :forum-fancy:? Now, how can I put this as delicately as possible? Let's see. Well, I think it is most appropriate of me to warn you that there are many other senior ladies (some in very powerful positions) who are not particularly amused by your comment (photo attached). However, I hold no grudge toward you as I realize that that is just your sinful nature that is controlling you.

Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

Galatians 5:17 " For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

upchucker67 02-25-2020 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1264796)
Umm, really, Mr. Hucker: how many infraction points are you hoping to gain here at :forum-fancy:? Now, how can I put this as delicately as possible? Let's see. Well, I think it is most appropriate of me to warn you that there are many other senior ladies (some in very powerful positions) who are not particularly amused by your comment (photo attached). However, I hold no grudge toward you as I realize that that is just your sinful nature that is controlling you.

Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

Galatians 5:17 " For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

You're friends with the Queen of England? https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Isabella White 02-25-2020 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by phucker67 (Post 1264797)
You're friends with the Queen of England?

Well, now, I would not say that I am friends with the Queen, but we do have a bit of a friendly connection. You see, I had written to Her Majesty for advice at one time (the details of which I shan't divulge at this point in time; but perhaps later, if coaxed enough), and, to my utter delight, she did respond. Then, when the Queen turned 90 a few years ago, well, I felt that as she and I are not that far apart in age, I wanted to send her my best wishes. And, to my surprise, I received the attached letter. So, you see, Mr. Hucker, I do think it would be most unwise of you to continue with comments about ladies of a certain age!

BrotherLarry 02-25-2020 02:56 AM

Great Granny

I will cancel my Maui trip and come protect you if necessary. Just say the word. I wish you would move to Freehold where you would be protected and live out the rest of your days in peace worship and prayer. I could go ahead and inherit your stuff and all you would need to be concerned about is sitting under the dynamic preaching of the Landover pastors. Think of it! No more cold NY winters. Just blissful Freehold gentle breezes in a gated community.

Isabella White 02-25-2020 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1264811)
Great Granny

I will cancel my Maui trip and come protect you if necessary. Just say the word. I wish you would move to Freehold where you would be protected and live out the rest of your days in peace worship and prayer. I could go ahead and inherit your stuff and all you would need to be concerned about is sitting under the dynamic preaching of the Landover pastors. Think of it! No more cold NY winters. Just blissful Freehold gentle breezes in a gated community.

Oh, thank you so kindly, you great, big, manly man, you! But it shan't be necessary to defend me, darling Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry. I've been around the block enough times to know how to get around deceptive persons such as Mr. Huckster.

As for moving to Freehold, why, that is such a lovely thought, but I'm afraid that it's just not possible at this juncture. You see, my sister (Agatha) lives not too far from me, and as we are very devoted to each other, I'm afraid that I could not leave her behind, here in upstate New York. Besides that, we do co-own our lovely cottage up toward the Thousand Islands area, which we enjoy in the summer (and also in winter as it is fully winterized.) And, then, of course, there is the weekly Wednesday Afternoon McGill Street Ladies' Bible Study, Prayer Meeting and Tea & Social gatherings that I co-ordinate. So, I'm afraid that I just have too many responsibilities here, what with doing the work of the :lord-fancy:, witnessing and issuing rebukes to all and sundry, etc. And, this old house has many memories of my beloved Wilbur, so I think I must stay here at present -- and it's quite pretty here in winter, too, as you'll see in the attached photo!

But, I do thank you most warmly for thinking of me and, especially, for the offer of protection from the likes of the unsaved trash that frequent :forum-fancy:.

A blessed day to you, Dear, and much love,