The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   When a White Woman Can't Call the Police on a Black Man (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117634)

handmaiden 05-26-2020 07:14 AM

When a White Woman Can't Call the Police on a Black Man

Without getting into trouble, you know things are getting out of hand.

The woman in this story was clearly just trying to enjoy her day and stay safe in this Great country* and some black guy had to make trouble for her. Honestly, I just don't know what it is with some people.

Maybe we need separate parks for decent folks to enjoy without being bothered by video making voyagers. It's a thought.

* Thanks solely to Donald Trump. And we need four more years of him.

James Hutchins 05-26-2020 02:23 PM

Re: When a White Woman Can't Call the Police on a Black Man

I thank God she was able to escape with her life. I imagine the shame she now has to carry about her rape is going to make her suffer in silence.:thumbdown::(

Johny Joe Hold 05-26-2020 03:49 PM

"No charges and no arrest," where is the justice in that? A new police chief is needed to begin the process of healing.

handmaiden 05-26-2020 05:12 PM

There are reports indicating that this was described as " a verbal dispute". "Verbal dispute"?! More like a verbal assault to start with, then the man tried to poison her dog.

How could such a thing be allowed to happen? The poor dog! And that poor woman! That man is clearly full of himself thinking that he is above the law.

I hate to bring race into this discussion, but the only reason that the police didn't do anything is because the man was black. Law enforcement is fairly ham-tied these days because they don't want to look racist. So, they let black people get away with all sorts of things where white people would be harassed or arrested or worse.

Isabella White 05-27-2020 12:04 AM

And, now, we are learning that the woman has not only been suspended from her job for seeking emergency help, but she's been fired! And, she's lost her darling doggy over this nonsense, too. And, the internet is referring to her as the latest "Karen"! How much more injustice can one persecuted person stand? Oh, I can't wait for our beloved, :god-fancy:-sent President Trump to intervene and to sort this out. He will make short work of this -- mark my words.

"Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately," Franklin Templeton said in a statement."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...n-who-n1215016

handmaiden 05-27-2020 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1268942)
And, now, we are learning that the woman has not only been suspended from her job for seeking emergency help, but she's been fired! And, she's lost her darling doggy over this nonsense, too. And, the internet is referring to her as the latest "Karen"!

Why all this hate heaped upon women named "Karen"? It really is so unfair.

Johny Joe Hold 05-27-2020 02:26 PM

Now the black man is claiming he was in the wooded area to "watch birds." Also, he claims to be a "Harvard graduate."

A black man in a wooded area of a New York City park? That is the recipe for a drug deal. He thought the white lady was a buyer. When she did not offer cash things got dangerous. Now the lady has been fired from her job.

Hillary lives around New York City. She has quite a history of criminal activity. I'm wondering.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/n...gtype=Homepage

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-27-2020 08:42 PM

Where have we heard all this before? He was a class valedictorian and a gentle "bird watcher" - all MSM narrative that always winds up being Fake News.

Was this nigra trying to get the churches opened up, or maybe handing out some Bibles (KJV1611)? This is New York - the city of Anthony Weiner.

I can guarantee there is more to this "story".

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-27-2020 09:18 PM

I don't wish to question the basic problem here, but really ... what was this woman thinking of, walking in Central Park without the protection of her father, brother, husband or son?

Dana723 05-28-2020 01:26 AM

Why, there was a time if a Negro man dared to look at a white woman, he was lynched! What happened to those times? Oh, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-28-2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1268960)
A black man in a wooded area of a New York City park? That is the recipe for...

Stop right there. Guilty.

Police should be stop+frisking all the probable accomplices not harassing people.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019...isable=upscale

handmaiden 05-28-2020 04:20 PM

Here is the black man involved in the incident, admitting that he was at fault:

". . .he is aware that the image he cuts — as a man often shuffling the undergrowth after a rare bird, with a metal object, the binoculars, in his hand — can read differently for a black person than for a white person."

See? Even he knows that he shouldn't have been out there doing what he was doing. He knew that it would only cause trouble, but he did it anyway.

Honestly, when are our public officials going to deal with this problem? Could they post signs telling black people where not to go or what not to do? Or would that be a useless endeavor, as many of them cannot read?

The ones who can read, (thanks to the generosity of white-tax-payer-funded schools), would just ignore the signs. Then they consider themselves to be "victims" when people call the police on them in places where they are clearly not welcome.

And the poor woman who has suffered loss of dog and loss of job. White women's pets matter, people! And going after someone's bank account?! Pure evil.

Johny Joe Hold 05-29-2020 12:24 AM

His behavior was far out of line. When she came into this heavily wooded are and saw him, he should have turned tail and run. That is what any white person would expect.

Instead, he tried to engage in conversation and get her dog back on its lease. He is lucky there were no charges filed. At the very least he should send her a generous check to cover the fright and grief he caused her.

Isabella White 05-31-2020 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1268944)
Why all this hate heaped upon women named "Karen"? It really is so unfair.

Oh, you are so right here, dear Sister Handmaiden. Goodness, it's just not fair, is it? Why, any lady with the name of Karen is now being the target of continual abuse and ridicule. And that nonsense is not limited to anyone named Karen, unforunately. I'm sad to report that those lying Demonrats are even using it as a very unkind reference to our beloved, :god-fancy:-sent President Trump, as you shall see below!