The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81726)

nymeria 10-28-2013 10:57 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1037359)
Yes, you might have something there. I mean, you can be guilty of murder, even if you don't pull the trigger yourself. In that case this lesbian could be guilty of rape as an accomplice to the actual rape. Hmm, I wonder if there are any cases of this in the actual law, the law of God.

So a man can be guily of murder but not rape?

Also I don't place blame as a rule, but this is case where someone is at fault. I don't think god would want his daughters torn apart, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Alphonse Alban 10-28-2013 11:11 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037364)
So a man can be guily of murder but not rape?

Read again. I said no such thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037364)
I don't think god would want his daughters torn apart, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

God created hell for a reason. To punish sinners. Yes, we are all His children, but those evil doers have brought it upon them, themselves.

Besides, it's does not damage that Jesus can't heal.

Let's take for Bathsheba for example. Do you think there was any harm done to her just because King David raped her and when she got pregnant David send her husband Uriah, that she love above David, to die in a war so David could then take her by force and claim her as his own? No!

Sure, God killed her firstborn as a punishment for her being such a slut by seducing King David but after this small slap on the wrist He blessed her and David with a son, and not just any son. That son is now known as King Solomon! She was so proud of her son and she lived happily ever after.

nymeria 10-28-2013 11:20 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
If ypu dont place blame how can you say its the woman's fault. I'm just trying to get an understanding.

Alphonse Alban 10-28-2013 11:26 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037374)
If ypu dont place blame how can you say its the woman's fault. I'm just trying to get an understanding.

Of course there is blame to place! It's a crime after all. You see, by default rape is a property crime. As we all know, woman is owned either by her husband or father. So the woman must be blamed for causing harm on the property owned by others.

nymeria 10-29-2013 01:08 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Oh, so you don't think a woman is a person. Ok

Alphonse Alban 10-29-2013 01:12 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037388)
Oh, so you don't think a woman is a person. Ok

Don't make fun of a serious matter. Of course a woman is a person that is owned as a property as God in His infinite love and wisdom intended.

nymeria 10-29-2013 01:33 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Property of god is one thing, property of man is another. A woman is not so low as cattle.

Alphonse Alban 10-29-2013 01:37 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037392)
Property of god is one thing, property of man is another. A woman is not so low as cattle.

Oh, you are so naive that it's almost sweet.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-29-2013 01:43 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037364)
So a man can be guily of murder but not rape?

Please use the search function. I have written extensively on the tort of rape and how the Bible says it is to be handled by the civil courts. God is very clear that the victim is to be paid fifty shekels for the damage to his daughter's hymen, and that the rapist/groom must house, feed, rape, and otherwise care for the damaged property throughout her life, as well as help to raise and support whatever children she gives him, as any normal husband/woman-owner would.

You break it, you buy it.
Quote:

Also I don't place blame as a rule, but this is case where someone is at fault. I don't think god would want his daughters torn apart, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Why pretend to read God's mind when He has already written you 66 books that you haven't read, and He temporarily killed His Only Begotten Son to appease Himself for you?

nymeria 10-29-2013 01:52 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1037397)

Why pretend to read God's mind when He has already written you 66 books that you haven't read, and He temporarily killed His Only Begotten Son to appease Himself for you?

You're the one pretending, god did write anything. The bible was written by the hand of man and misread and improperly translated time and time again. There were more than 66 books, the others were removed because they didn't fit the "teachings".

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-29-2013 01:56 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037392)
Property of god is one thing, property of man is another. A woman is not so low as cattle.

Then I'm sure you must agree that as your rightful owner God has the right to bestow ownership of you on your father, which can then be transferred to a husband of his choosing, exactly as God does in the Bible.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-29-2013 02:07 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037398)
You're the one pretending, god did write anything. The bible was written by the hand of man and misread and improperly translated time and time again. There were more than 66 books, the others were removed because they didn't fit the "teachings".

How could someone misrepresent God's will successfully when He is omnipotent? The King James Bible is the most widely proliferated version of the Bible in the world, and therefore has God's clear endorsement.

Why do you hate your own Father who created you? Why do you spew vitriol and hate at our cuddly Messiah? Is Satan's penis really so satisfying that you would feel the need to squirt infected whore juice in the innocent eye of the baby Jesus, causing it to itch horribly until He finds some dirt to spit in?

I just cannot stand idly by while you blaspheme the Most High God with such impunity. As a Christian, I am duty bound to speak out against these heinous abominations that you have committed. I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus!:jesus:

nymeria 10-29-2013 02:18 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Oh my, quite an imagination you have. Believe what you will. Stating facts isn't exactly blasphemy is it?

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-29-2013 02:21 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nymeria (Post 1037404)
Oh my, quite an imagination you have. Believe what you will. Stating facts isn't exactly blasphemy is it?

If these "facts" disagree with the word of God then it is most certainly blasphemy. What else would it be?

chinatzuify 10-31-2013 11:14 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Why you always blame women for being raped? The way they dress themselves has nothing to do, men must have self control and respect women enough to know when they want sex and when not, I mean, no girl in the planet should wear extremely big dresses to keep strange men away from them, dangerous men must be in jail, so girls and women can be safe. Besides, what are they going to do in summer days? Most of them prefer short pants and short skirts, but is just because the weather is hot, not because they want sex, and please don't make me talk about girls who are in the beach, if you see lots of them wearing bikinis, believe me is not for what you think, they're just comfortable to swim or bathe

James Hutchins 11-01-2013 12:12 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinatzuify (Post 1038084)
Why you always blame women for being raped? The way they dress themselves has nothing to do, men must have self control and respect women enough to know when they want sex and when not, I mean, no girl in the planet should wear extremely big dresses to keep strange men away from them, dangerous men must be in jail, so girls and women can be safe. Besides, what are they going to do in summer days? Most of them prefer short pants and short skirts, but is just because the weather is hot, not because they want sex, and please don't make me talk about girls who are in the beach, if you see lots of them wearing bikinis, believe me is not for what you think, they're just comfortable to swim or bathe

Friend, we only blame the gulity of the sins they commit. They must answer to God, not us. We just get the ball rolling.

If a slut was not out and about unescorted, she would not be raped. Walking about, exposing her pink wetback flesh, thrusting her mammary glands into the faces of the innocent.

Oceans676 12-10-2013 07:33 AM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I wholeheartedly agree with your post but there are a few things that I am concerned with. Your argument is valid, yet the pictures you display are very troubling.

1. Children are not birthed from the bladder, that's where urine is stored than secreted from.

2. There is a question mark at the opening of the urethra. It's where urine is disposed through.

3. Word's such as 'shucks' and 'eww' are troubling to me.

If the Lord's grand design was to make women in such a way we CANNOT discriminate his greatness. We should embrace and CELEBRATE our lord and saviors perfect images he has given to us, male or female.

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 05:54 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
O my you people think rape is ok!! If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else! Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim

see_the_light 01-12-2014 06:02 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055727)
O my you people think rape is ok!! If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else! Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim


Nobody said it was ok, we just remind that, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, it's the woman's fault.

Let us make a quick search and find a case somewhere...

DONE! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ang-raped.html

She got drunk. CHECK!
She smoke dope. CHECK!
She mingled with deviant white girls getting their thrill from watching the wildlife outside of national geographic. CHECK!
She mingled with sexed crazed negros. CHECK!
She was not in her father's house. CHECK!

Result=RAPE

PRAY TO JESUS!

Dr Laurence Niles 01-12-2014 06:08 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055727)
O my you people think rape is ok!! If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else! Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water here. The vast majority of the time rape is a bad thing.

What you need to do is to think about this logically, rather than getting all time of the month over this issue.

YiC

Didymus Much 01-12-2014 06:15 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055727)
O my you people think rape is ok!!...

No one has said that (except you). In the Bible, rape is punished in several different ways depending on how badly God was offended, but it is always punished.

Quote:

...If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else!...
Then why does God say that, in certain cases, the woman is to die alongside the man?

Quote:

...Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim
But she gets a husband and a shot at Salvation out of the deal! The poor man, on the other hand, has to live with and support the woman he raped for the rest of their lives! Do you really think that that's NOT punishment?

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 06:20 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I am thinking logically! I never do any serious thinking or debating during that time or ill just end up with a red butt

Didymus Much 01-12-2014 06:37 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055736)
...ill just end up with a red butt

But if it's not Christian Domestic Discipline, it's just spousal abuse. :thumbdown:

(yeah, it is either way, IMO, but that's not germane to the discussion...)

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 06:46 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I am far from abused I'm quite spoiled

Dr Laurence Niles 01-12-2014 06:56 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055741)
I am far from abused I'm quite spoiled

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to let go of all of your hate and embrace the conditional love of Jesus.

Have you ever thought of that?

YIC

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 07:10 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Well I was thinking of trying out this church but I'm having hesitations....

Dr Laurence Niles 01-12-2014 07:16 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055746)
Well I was thinking of trying out this church but I'm having hesitations....

It's your choice but think about this. Jesus brought you here for a reason.

Why won't you let Jesus into you?

YIC

Mary Etheldreda 01-12-2014 07:18 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055727)
O my you people think rape is ok!! If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else! Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim

God is sovereign, dear. If a woman is raped, it is because God has a Perfect Plan that includes this rape. Often we can surmise the reason behind such a plan, as we have a Generous and Merciful Lord who has preserved His Will in the Holy Bible.

You see, the Lord wants people to know Him, fear Him, and obey Him. In fact, this is the full duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13), and everything else exists to support this. In response, He has offered a most wonderful loophole to the default position of enduring an infinite punishment for the finite crime of sin (Romans 6:23). He will even adopt those of us who sufficiently love and obey Him, glorifying us in the same way Christ Himself is glorified (Romans 8:17)!

As humans, however, we have been born in a state of rebellion (sin). We cannot help it as Eve stripped away any hope of inheriting naught but this sin nature (Romans 5:12). We can, however, learn and lean on the Lord for guidance. In His Mercy and Love, He will often opt to show a weak and tender mortal human their need to rely on Him for everything (Psalm 94:12). This is the same kind of love a father shows to a child when taking the xbox he got for Christmas and smashing it in the street to let the child watch cars and trucks run over his beloved game given to him by his favorite aunt and uncle as a consequence for not appreciating his father's wisdom, protection, and provision, and instead treating him without due respect and forgetting the value of practicing First Time Obedience.

So you see, like the x-box being the tool of communication, so to can forced sexual encounters be a divine tool of communication. Certainly it gets the attention of the spoiled, disobedient woman or man, don't you think?

Our God is a loving God!

Our God is an awesome God!

God is good all the time.
All the time, God is good!

:)

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 07:41 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I'm not sure why Jesus brought me here but so far the ethics of this church is questionable

John C. Coleman 01-12-2014 07:51 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055736)
I am thinking logically! I never do any serious thinking or debating during that time or ill just end up with a red butt

Shut up you God-Mocking bitch. Any logical person wouldn't spit in the face of Christ,

Mary Etheldreda 01-12-2014 07:59 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055759)
I'm not sure why Jesus brought me here but so far the ethics of this church is questionable

You don't understand because you do not have the Spirit of Truth in you (1 Corinthians 2:14). The ethics of this church is superior to any man-made ethical code.

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 09:38 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I'm sorry Mary but I have to disagree

see_the_light 01-12-2014 09:42 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055789)
I'm sorry Mary but I have to disagree

You have to disagree?!?!?!

Yiou have to get down on your knees and pray that JESUS forgives!

PRAY TO JESUS!

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 10:07 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I do not have to do anything!

FreeFromBrains 01-12-2014 10:36 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
What about going to the toilet?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-12-2014 10:46 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055804)
I do not have to do anything!

Dear Feminazi Whore:

If you aren't here to Praise Jesus, then you aren't here. :banned:

You've got 10 minutes.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 10:50 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
I came here to find a church not to be put down

Didymus Much 01-12-2014 10:57 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055804)
I do not have to do anything!

But the Bible disagrees, and if you want to keep up the "Christian" charade, you have to do what the Bible says. No exceptions.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Pastor Ezekiel 01-12-2014 10:57 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 1055792)
Yiou have to get down on your knees and pray that JESUS forgives!

PRAY TO JESUS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) (Post 1055820)
I came here to find a church not to be put down

Being asked to drop to your knees and beg Christ for forgiveness is hardly a "put down."

You have 6 minutes left to post the Prayer you are sending to God. Otherwise, I'll find you to be a troll and dispense with you.

:butcher:

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) 01-12-2014 11:02 PM

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Dear Lord,
I Maggie Reynolds pray for forgiveness from both you and my superiors at the church. I also pray for open eyes and an open heart to the teachings of pastor Ezekiel and the KJV Bible and I pray for you to bless my marriage
Amen


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved