The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 07:37 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

To think, I though a 'Colt' was a vain girly man whose greatest pleasure in life was swap putrid fluids with his butty Dom.

winger 08-13-2009 07:37 PM

Please stop derailing this thread, they give out infractions for that.
Thanks be to God!

Pococuerno 08-13-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 382782)
Who is Colt???

You should be asking 'Why am I so ugly and where the frig is my hair?' Obviously your parents where rimming each others brown eyes in a sinful way to produce such an ugly hairless offspring. Seeing as the Good Lord saw fit to deprive you of hair you must be damned. Or is it the rest of us that the Lord has turned his back on, is duly punishing us sinners by forcing us to gaze upon such horrendous looks and huge chrome domage? The paedophile goaty beard in no way makes up for it by the way.

Pococuerno 08-13-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382801)
Thanks be to God!

Only God will be my Judge!

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382801)
Thanks be to God!

Reading your sig, the reason your girly butty cannot find your stones is because you have none, lost to homerism.

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pococuerno (Post 382807)
Only God will be my Judge!

And about 10,000 people who are laughing at you this very moment! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pococuerno 08-13-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 382809)
And about 10,000 people who are laughing at you this very moment! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You, you're such a big star to me
You're everything I wanna be
But you're stuck in a hole and I want you to get out
I don't know what there is to see
But I know it's time for you to leave
We're all just pushing along
Trying to figure it out, out, out.

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pococuerno (Post 382824)
You, you're such a big star to me
You're everything I wanna be
But you're stuck in a hole and I want you to get out
I don't know what there is to see
But I know it's time for you to leave
We're all just pushing along
Trying to figure it out, out, out.

Gay people are so musical. Know any Cher?

winger 08-13-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 382808)
Reading your sig, the reason your girly butty cannot find your stones is because you have none, lost to homerism.

Oh that is so cleaver...not.

Mocking Gods words how sad. No wonder God punished you with no hair on your head. Thanks be to God!

Nobar King 08-13-2009 08:26 PM

We only worship one God here, Winglet.

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382871)

Mocking Gods words how sad. No wonder God punished you with no hair on your head. Thanks be to God!

I have shaved my head due to the heat in the South.

Though I've read in the file, you shave your nether region because you gym pals were complaining of hairs in their teeth.:lol:

Johnnyboy 08-13-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382871)

Cleaver?? How's it going, Eddie Haskell?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-13-2009 09:42 PM

Well, now there is real help for those who are entangled in the retarded lifestyle. :thumbsup:

winger 08-13-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 382873)
We only worship one God here, Winglet.

That's surprising actually thanks for clearing that up Brother. Thanks Nob King.
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 382916)
I have shaved my head due to the heat in the South.

Though I've read in the file, you shave your nether region because you gym pals were complaining of hairs in their teeth.:lol:

You tend to talk about gays way too much, you really need to come out of the closet and just go with it. God hates denial my good man.

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382961)
You tend to talk about gays way too much, you really need to come out of the closet and just go with it. God hates denial my good man.

I only read back what was in the DoF file.

I just realized why all these poser girly men are posting on this forum. It is because they are so effeminate and weak, going against a retard or paraplegic is the only way they could win anything.
You see, their physique is all fake, might as well be airbrushed on as they do not have real strength. They could compete against women, bit would lose most of the time, so they want to compete against these lower life forms. Well lower than normal people, not to these steroidal little nut homofools.

Nobar King 08-13-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382961)
That's surprising actually thanks for clearing that up Brother. Thanks Nob King.

I'd prefer if you referred to me as Mr. King.

angels 09-01-2009 05:23 PM

This afternoon, as I walked back to the house, I witnessed a young man, in a wheelchair, playing basketball.
He had NO legs, and was being verbally bashed, by a group of young men.
Point 1. I don't want to see this sort of thing. It's degrading to the legless kid in the chair. But, the boys who were shouting, were actually shouting the truth. So although, I felt uncomfortable, I was right to walk away, wasn't I ?.
Point 2. Why would anyone want to see limbless, or retarded folk, doing Olympics?.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-02-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 393291)
This afternoon, as I walked back to the house, I witnessed a young man, in a wheelchair, playing basketball.
He had NO legs, and was being verbally bashed, by a group of young men.
Point 1. I don't want to see this sort of thing. It's degrading to the legless kid in the chair. But, the boys who were shouting, were actually shouting the truth. So although, I felt uncomfortable, I was right to walk away, wasn't I ?.
Point 2. Why would anyone want to see limbless, or retarded folk, doing Olympics?.

I know. Don't you wish they would just stay in their hospital room or padded cell or whatever?

My father (Pastor Lametations Flint) once told me that back in the good old days, people were rightfully ashamed of their retard children, and did the decent thing by keeping them locked up and out of site.

No one wants to see that. It just trns my stomach. :bad:

Vavoline Johnson 09-02-2009 01:28 PM

Well as much as we hate any German ober da age of 80, I gots to admit their stance on euthinzin da retarded and basically anyone who be butt ugly is a good one. It be too difficult to ban da special Olympics. Too many crazies would complain. Jist put dem out of dere misery when dey be born and we would have no need for da special Olympics.

Fallen Angel 09-02-2009 06:05 PM

i dun think u should ban dem coz da special olympcis r good 4 retarded ppl to feel good n learn 2 compete